please accept me DRAGON X WO...

By MeToast

Krel- "I am forever at your disposal, even if it's for one use." Nirvana- "Till death do us part." This fanci... More

Part 1 'Find him'
Part 2 'Fifty Places'
Part 3 'Something Is Very Wrong'
Parts 4 'My..Regina'
Part 5 'Most Likely'
Part 6 'bring him home'
Part 7 'Unnerving'
Part 8 'lone dragon'
Part 9 'This is where I met him'
Part 10 'What a show'
Part 11 'last warning'
Part 12 'ruined clothes'
Part 13 'full possession of you'
Part 14 'our Given looks abused'
Part 15 'so cute mate'
Part 16 'exhilarating'
Part 17 'short supply'
Part 18 'a murderer'
Part 19 'I-I won't desire'
Part 20 'solid guess'
Part 21 'dawn tomorrow'
Part 22 'HOLY SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII'
Part 23 'things never go my way'
Part 24 'these two good friends'
Part 25 'what did you say'
I'm not dead
Part 26 'honorable guests'
Part 27 'term canoodle'
Part 28 'I didn't mess it up'
Part 30 'mad'
Part 31 'stiff handshake'
Part 32 'kiss'

Part 29 'heat'

497 18 2
By MeToast

Nira's POV

I find myself one-second hugging Given, and the next with him in my arms. He had let out a cute yelp of surprise at the sudden princess carry. While I, myself, stood frozen, bewildered at my own actions. Looking down at Given, I see his shock is lasting longer than mine.

My mind becomes hazy with our close contact and his overwhelmingly sweet pheromones. I know I am intoxicated, and because of that my mind keeps going back to this one dangerous thought. Which is, the only thing keeping me from touching his skin is a thin layer of clothes... The current warm tingles are not enough. 

Without realizing it, I slip a hand under his shirt and slide my fingers along his lower back. Given shivers at the touch. With the skin to skin contact a fiery sensation is born. It spreads through my entire body and I feel warmed from the inside out. What is this feeling?

Was that a bad thing to do?

I don't regret a thing. Maybe I will after my mind clear. With one hand under his thighs and the other still on his lower back, I turn towards the door and carry him inside.

Given lets out a long exhale and tucks his head into the crook of my neck. He then loosely loops his arms around my shoulders. Honest to god can there be a more precious person?

The staff waiting around the corridor of my bedroom give a polite bow and open the doors for us. Not sparing a glance at anything, I walk straight to the bed in the middle of the room and gently lay Given down.

A/N It's still the middle of the day, disregard the sunset.

The staff must have put away my blankets and extra pillows. Begrudgingly I go to stand up and retrieve them. Given, however, keeps his arms stubbornly fastened around my neck. Softly I grab his arms and unclasp them, bringing them down to his lap. Clumsily he grabs the edges of my shirt.

"Are-are you leaving?" I watch as a slight panic takes ahold of Given's beautiful features. "No," I reassure him. Slowly he lets go with a defeated frown. I go around the corner only for a second to reemerge with a large basket full of fluffy blankets and soft pillows. 

With care, I one by one place them around the bed until It is deemed satisfactory. Holding one of the pillows close to himself, Given asks, "Is...is this nesting?" I stop my movements at his question. Wait, what AM I doing??? He's not wrong, just when did I...my eyes look at the nest I just 'made' with Given in the middle. 

I clear my throat with slight embarrassment before answering. "Yes, it is a form of nesting." Given gives a shy smile before looking down at his hands again. Well, at least this isn't as embarrassing as it would have been if he were my kind.

Nesting is something all dragons do. However, it takes many different forms. It, for the most part, depends on two factors. 

A/N Here is the chart again.

One, is the breed of dragon and their individual tendencies. For instance, some, specifically Wyrms hoard valuables and that becomes their nest. They tend to cause the most problems in the community. It is due to a lot of times them seeing something  valuable and taking it, even if it was already spoken for.

Two, the weak versus the strong. This isn't a class nor a gender issue, some are simply born weaker or vice versa. If that is the case, some weaker dragons will seek out who they deem as strong and hope to share that dragon's nest, which can go in multiple directions. 

Most dragons will never share and prefer solitude. While others either like or need companionship, even if it's strictly platonic. The community is of course safe, however, the weaker dragon will never feel at peace if they don't fulfill their dragon counterparts needs. A lot of the weaker dragons report being unable to sleep anywhere else than their shared nest.

What they all have in common is that it is a sacred area to them that no one is allowed to intrude upon without permission. This is why it's slightly embarrassing that I built my nest around Given.

Since we're now part human, it is not as strong as a desire for everyone. I am in this category. Up until now, I have never had or needed a nest. Now with a Given in the picture, the instinct to build a 'safe place' for the two of us has become overwhelming.

Carefully, I side step to where Given is and sit down. Krel is flushed pink with sweat dotting his skin, casting him in a sinful glow. A heat thing I suppose? Laying down on my side with my arm supporting my head, I stare at Given and ask, "Can you tell me the entire process of going through a 'heat' and what I should expect?" I don't want any surprises.

A small 'ah' leaves his lips at my question. He shuffles around first and ends up curling into a ball. He faces me, with his head laying on the pillow while he formulates a response. He absentmindedly bites his pink lips in thought.

"Well um..." His soft voice breaks me from a trance I didn't even know I was in. Who could blame me for staring anyway? He continues, "It's of course...a mating thing...it-it is usually..." He seems unable to say anything further. While he, what I assume is wondering how to proceed further, his face scrunches in pain.

"Are...you okay?" I ask concerned as I reach out to stroke his face. He leans into my hand as he quivers in pain. "Y-yes I'm okay." His voice wavered and his hair is now sticking to his forehead. "I guess there is no point in not telling you since you'll find out eventually..." Krel gives a strained smile.

"It's something mostly only females experience. It's a period of time that lasts typically a week signaling that the female Were is fertile and ready to get pregnant. It usually only occurs after she's met her mates so not many problems occur." Given pauses to watch my reaction. Hmmm, that makes sense. An urge to mate so that the species doesn't die out is a common thing after all. 

I give a small remark, "That doesn't sound too unusual." He bites his lip again. "Yes...that is quite normal."He says with a small voice. "So, what does it mean for a male to go into heat then?" I ask as I tenderly stroke the side of his face.

Krel looks shaken by my sudden question. He doesn't meet my eyes as he continues to explain. "A female is praised highly for her ability to give birth and nurture the next generation. Males...can obviously not give birth, they are protectors who provide. I-I, would appear can do neither."

Only an 'oh' left my mouth at his explanation. So men who have heats are looked down on as something useless? Who would've thought? If I had known, I wouldn't have asked... Krels soft sniffles bring me away from my thoughts. 

I take my hand from his cheek and wrap them around his torso as I bring him closer to me until are bodies lay flush together. Several minutes pass and his sniffling dies down. "They are seen as a disgrace and chased out of the territory since many are worried the 'defect' will breed."

My heart sinks at his words. Is he worried that will happen to him? Or has he done that to someone else? "Krel." Simply breathing his name caught his full attention. I scoot back a little so our noses are touching and I can see his beautiful jewel filled eyes.

Nose touches are another dragon thing. It shows pure affection that is not lustful or halfhearted. He'll learn all this soon enough. I smile to myself as I continue, "Krel, my Given, you do not need to worry about that here or what I'll think." He gives a confused look.

I go on as I stroke his hair, "We do not have such gender traditionalism here. Even among dragons It is true only females can give birth. But in quite a few cases the male is the nurturer and the female is the protector, as you put it. After all, I, a female am the Regina so anything Is possible."

Given only gives a slight nod with a small smile as a reply. I smile myself at his response and rub noses. Krel's smile grows wider at my behavior. "Tell me about what it's like going through a heat," I ask. 

Krel closes his eyes for a moment to think. "From what I've heard, and what I'm currently going through I can say It's...hot and painful. Sometimes it feels like a dull knife has been stabbing my stomach. At times I will be dizzy or nauseous. I will get plenty of stomach cramps and may find it hard to eat sometimes."

This is all very interesting. I definitely need to read up on this when I can. "Are there any do's and don'ts?" He squirms slightly and I can't tell if it's due to the pain or the question.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 145 45
"I would know it in any world, any life, any form, anywhere in time and space. I would die for these lavender eyes to glitter with warmth - anytime...
17.6K 679 54
Olivia jane Alexander the girl i didn't liked much but everything changed in a blink of an eyes. I don't know when, why and how everything happened...
3.2M 20.1K 35
This story is 18+ and all characters in this book are 18. This book contains sexual content and sexual acts between friends. Everything is consented...
253K 11.1K 54
Cover created by @ClaraElisibeth and the title was thought of by @LaVel063 ! Thank you so much!! -This is the reworked and rewritten version of my o...