Megumi Hime II Sukufushi

By Rollate

Season 1: Completed✅ Season 2: Completed✅ Side Stories: Ongoing 🥳 Yuuji is now stuck with the most dangerous... More

Author's note
Season 1: Our first meet
Our moment
Sweetest ice cream
When the night fall
Author's note
I'm trusting you
Ohisashiburi
Late night feast
Moonflower under starry night
A turn in life
Author's note
unexpected saviour 1
Unexpected saviour 2
Unexpected saviour 3
I'll protect you forever 2
Normal equals to you and me
I like being here
Facing the reality
Our Last Goodbye
Stay Forever
Author's Note
Season 2: The Miracle
Only For You
The confession
Please Stay By My Side
My saviour
Author's Note 2

I'll protect you forever 1

1.8K 74 9
By Rollate

Yuuji was running towards Nue and Megumi when the curse was distracted due to Yuuji's punch on its eyes.

'Its a good chance to escape, Megumi is waiting for me. I have to ru.....'

A sudden pain stuck on Yuuji's back, like how thunder create other branches from one. On Yuuji's back pain started from a point and spread all over his back, then arms, legs and full body. His body stopped moving, he can't feel himself anymore.

'Wh... what's h-happening....?!! I... I can't feel....'

Yuuji is getting unconscious, his sight is getting curtained with darkness.

"Khekekhe", He heard a weird laughing noise and saw Megumi's tired but shocked face before loosing his conscious completely.

Now it's completely dark around Yuuji like there's no colour beside black in this world.

'I.... Need.... To..... Save..... Megumi........'

"Ohh.... You are too weak."

'What...?!! Whose voice is this?!!" Yuuji weird a voice in his mind.

He can't see anything beside darkness but he suddenly started hearing some unknown voice.

'Is it that curse......'

"Looking at this situation, it remembers me the day when you was crying and begging for help. But- but you couldn't do anything."

*Scoff*

"So it is you...... Sukuna."

"It's same as that day when you can't defeat a single curse and was crying through your nose. Ohh.... Are you gonna ask for my help this time too....."

"Haaaaa.....!! No, I learnt my lesson. Even if I ask, I know you will not listen. And maybe this time too you will try to hurt Megumi."

There was a silence, the moment when they encountered a special grade curse for a first time and how they lost there and other things is still fresh in Yuuji's mind.

'If I were a little bit more stronger then maybe...... NO!! This time I will surely save Megumi and defeat this curse.'

The moment of that day is also fresh in someone else's mind too. How he tried to kill and hurt the person who is now precious to him.

'This time I'll be the one who is going to save Megumi. It will be me and ONLY ME.'

They both made a resolve which is different from eachother's but similar at the same time.

There is a mess outside, Yuuji is being tied down with red threads whereas Megumi is trying to hold back the curse. Megumi is already exhausted due his excess use of curse energy.

"Aaaaaahhhhhh......!! Why can't I move."

Yuuji is unconscious, he can't move his body and also can't hear anything but he is conscious inside, he can think and hear a faint sounds from his surroundings, how Megumi is fighting with the curse.

"I have to wake up, I can't let the past rewritten. I need to save him, and what if Sukuna takes control of my body again."

"You don't need to worry, you take rest. I'm going to kill that thing."

"Yaaaa, right and I am believing you."

Suddenly Yuuji started feeling something weird, like he is being pulled somewhere.

*Thud*

He felt like he dropped on a hard surface, he opened his eyes. Sukuna is sitting on his throne in front of him, it's the same place he came last time. The past is repeating itself.

"Why did you bring me here, I need to wake up and defeat that curse otherwise Megumi might be in danger."

"Exactly, that's why you stay here and let me take over the body."

"And let you hurt Megumi again!! No... I will neve...."

"NO!! I WILL NEVER HURT MY MEGUMI."

Sukuna shouted, standing up from his sit. He is furious, like he will kill everyone in an instant.

"No, I don't believe you. I will do it myself."

*Scoff*

"Do you think you'll be able to defeat the curse, you can't even move let alone saving Megumi."

Yuuji is silent, he can't answer back, after all Sukuna is right..... He can't even move but he isn't ready to give up.

*Sigh*

"It's your body, even if I want I can't take over your body. Take your time but if Megumi gets hurt badly I will not listen to you, your body will be mine."

Yuuji didn't give any reply, he just nodded his head to agree with Sukuna.

On the other hand, outside is quite chaotic. Megumi is exhausted due to overdoing but still trying his best. But it looks like the curse isn't even breaking a sweat.

Time is still running, seconds then minutes. Yuuji is trying hard, concentrating to move his body but he can't even move a single finger. He can feel the on going fight outside but he is helpless.

Suddenly he heard a weird noise, he can't completely feel his body but still can feel a tingling sensation in his ears.

"Uggghhhh..... That stupid curse....!! Hey dumb head, just give up. This is useless, let me.... Haaaa!!"

Yuuji isn't giving any response, he isn't even listening. How can he believe a curse to kill another curse to save a sorcerer.

They both can feel the situation is intense outside.

Yuuji can feel his ears tingling till now but he can't feel it anymore. Not only that he can't feel anything anymore.

'What happened outside, why it's so silent...?'

At the same time he felt something intense around his conscious mind, the body which is now in Sukuna's territory. He opened his closed eyes.....

*Gasp*

Sukuna is sitting on his throne but the air around him is intense. His aura, his curse energy is sipping out of his body which is making the surrounding hard to breathe.

'Wh-what happened?!! Why he is reacting like that.....?!!'

Yuuji can't understand that why is he being like that. Sukuna's head is down therefore Yuuji can't see his face clearly and what expression he is making now,

"HEY, IS IT ENOUGH NOW!! ARE YOU SATISFIED WITH YOUR FAILING ATTEMPTS TO WAKE UP."

This is the first he heard this heavy voice which giving him chills, he is getting goosebumps. He is scared of the person in front of him.

And in blink of an eye Sukuna was standing in front of him. He can now clearly see the face which is dark and full of anger and can kill anyone. Sukuna grabbed Yuuji by his jaws which will in pieces if he put some force.

"Your time is up, didn't I told you that if anything happens to my Megumi your body will be mine."

Yuuji couldn't understand that what those he mean by that,

"Why.... What happe....." His voice is shaking but he didn't get to complete what is saying.

Sukuna lift up his face to look in Yuuji's eyes, " HE. IS. BEING. STABBED. "

Yuuji's eyes balls are shaking after hearing that, but now he can see the eyes of Sukuna which is full of anger towards that curse and full of worry and warmth for Megumi. Yuuji's eyes dropped, he failed again but now he sure that he can believe that this curse in front of him will definitely save Megumi.

Yuuji nodded his head, "It's yours now, be sure to save him."

"I don't need to hear it from you idiot...."

Yuuji can't think of anything except that he failed to save his friend this time too.

It didn't even took a second to control the body by Sukuna. Yuuji can now feel his body moving which HE was trying to do.

Sukuna opened the closed eyes and ripped the red threads apart which his binding the body and stopping him to go to save his Megumi.

He saw Megumi is bleeding from all over his body and now is tied with the same red threads and being slammed on the black invisible walls. The pressure around him got heavier, he can't think anything else beside that,

'I WILL FUCKN RIP OFF ALL OF IT'S LEGS AND FUCKN KILL THIS CURSE!!'

He get up and rushed towards Megumi, who is about being slammed on the invisible wall.

Suddenly he heard a really low whispering voice calling for his name which is definitely clear in his ears. He heard the faint voice of Megumi calling for him, "Sukuna...".

'Don't worry, I'll protect you this time. Not only this time, I will protect you FOREVER!!'

Megumi was about being slammed on the wall when Sukuna wrapped his arms full of warmth around his Megumi. He stopped Megumi to hit on the wall, he will not allow a single scratch on his precious human now.

Sukuna's eyes are shaking at the sight of Megumi, looking at this scattered Megumi is painful for him.

He never thought in his life he would ever feel this much sad because of a human is being in pain.

He can now see the stiff expression on Megumi's face is getting soft, the face which is trying his best to hold back all of his pains to save his friend is now having an expression of relief. A faint smile appeared on Megumi's face.

Seeing this warm smile on this bright face,

'I promise my dear Megumi, I'll protect you forever and will never let this smile left your lips ever.'

Sukuna made a strong resolve in his mind which Megumi have no idea of.

_____________________________________________

Side note: Sorry for this late update, I'm kind of busy with some irritating activities by my uni. But don't worry I'll never stop writing because I'm doing this because I love this and not because I NEED to.

If you like this story then give it a star and share it with your friends and give a lots of comments. This will help me to stay motivated and write new stories.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 41 12
As the clock struck midnight on Y/n L/n 6th birthday, she started seeing weird creatures. Some were nice, some did not bother her, and the rest were...
61.4K 1.5K 12
Living in such an accursed world can make one's mind delusional. Rather, some may not even adjust to such an accursed world since their eyes aren't t...
7.2K 233 25
The world is appear to be normal, but it has two sides. One is a normal life, while the other, is nothing but curse. Since the time when life appear...
361K 12.2K 38
"Love is the most twisted curse of them all..." I'm which- the strongest sorcerer alive falls for a normal girl, but has to keep his life a secret to...