Devils Dark Obsession //BTS F...

By slothsuga07

( READ SEASON 1: OUR DARK OBSESSION) A girl with her bold and independent mind, thinks differently from her r... More

Disclaimer
Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
New books drafted for you all
chapter 18
Chapter 19
Surprise gift✨✨
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Story Explanation
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
New Books
Chapter 29
800 Followers!!!!!
IMPORTANT FOR ALL
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32 - The End
Epilogue
Bonus chapter 1
Bonus chapter 2
Guys!!!! Good NEWZZ!!!!!
Important
POLL OF BOOKS PART.2
🔥🔥🔥

Chapter 23

3.1K 191 33
By slothsuga07

READ THE ANNOUNCEMENT AFTER THIS CHAPTER......

⏯️⏹️⏮️

Hoseok pov

I am standing in front of that bastard door..... I slowly pulled out the knife that I made from killing that witch..... I feel stronger.... Stronger than before...... My grip on that knife tighten as I breath out and finally thought of how to kill him.......

Today, I will end all of those problem that is the reason of my suffering...... First, I will start with this king...........

I entered into the room by knocking. I hid my knife under my back as I don't want him to know about it.......  As the door opened reavealing the person who I am waiting for to see...... He furrowed his eyes looking at me... As he is confused why I am here......

Lucifer: why are you here, hoseok????

He asked as I thought of not hiding anything, he is going to die, why don't let him know about my thoughts and I want some answers from him.....

Hoseok: why did you wiped out our memories about earth?????

He was stunned to hear my question as he suddenly started to come closer to me.... I can see his jaws are clenching in anger......

Lucifer: who told you about this nonsense?? Why would I do that to you, my son????

He is clearly trying to play victim card in here... Pretending not to know anything about it.....

Hoseok: you should tell me that too father~ why did you do that???? Why did you wiped our memories??? Why we are here again????Why you take our mothers from earth and make them forcefully pregnant??? Why did you do all of this??? And most exactly What.Are.We?????

Hearing that, he suddenly started to laugh..... He started to laughing that he heard something absurd.... Then suddenly his laugh died down as his looked at me with seriousness.......

Lucifer: So, you remember everything..... Well, that's something marvelous, doesn't it?? Hoseok....... You wanted to know what you are.... What you all are..... Then listen, You all are my tickets to stay in throne for a longer....... You Seven are supposed to be the most pure angels..... Your mothers are blessed with your purity..... You all hold immerse power that no one can have.... Not even half breed..... So, I decided to have you all..... I wanted to be powerful..... Because if something that holds so many powers became mine..... You all are my possession.... Your powers and purity that I tainted with sin that gives me power to be I throne....... And if one goes, it's doesn't matter, doesn't it??? So, Goodbye, my dear son......

And with that he was about to rip hoseok heart but that time hoseok stabbed the knife into his chest....... His eyes got widened seeing the knife stabbed in his chest.......

Lucifer: How-

He said as he fall down in the floor as his body started to turn into ashes slowly........

Hoseok: Your favorite royal witch helped.... No not helped, actually I snatched it.......

He said as he is smirking seeing him slowly disappearing....... But before he completely vanished he said something......

Lucifer: I -am -not the -one -you have- to kill-....

He disappeared completely as Hoseok just saw the ashes....... He looked at the knife and thinking if he should destroy it or keep it........

✳️✳️✳️✳️✳️✳️

In Earth

Seol-ah pov

I am now running without knowing destination only thing I know that I have to run.... I have to get out of here... The road is empty... Two or three cars are on the road.... As I am tired by running... This is the first time, I came out after 2 years...... It's long time...... I don't know where to go........

Just then, she heard a gunshot sound , as she flinched..... She stop on her tracks..... She is afraid.... Afraid of getting caught........ She slowly turned around only to see Yeonjun standing in the road smirking at her..... A crazy smile is plastered on his face....... Her breaths got stuck...... She turned around to run to the other side, just the the car came blocking the road..... From the car Beomgyu came out.... She again tried to go to the other side, but again the another car came blocking the road.... This time from the car, Taehyun came out......... She started to shiver in fear thinking about the concequences ........ She looked at Yeonjun who is holding the gun in his hand........

Yeonjun: My puppet put a good show..... Almost run away....... You deserve a reward...... Huing Kai, give her the reward.......

Huing Kai came out from taehyun car, holding a person in his hostage.... Her eyes widen in tears seeing that person........ She missed her.....

Seol-ah: Aunt- Aunt chaeyoung....

Here it is, one of her savior who helped her those years to hide out from them......  Her mouth is sealed with tape and hands are tied..... She is in her age almost 40 thes....... She immediately kneeled down on the road...... Yeonjun slowly comes towards her and bend down on her level.....

Yeonjun: did you like my reward??? My beautiful puppet......  You should be a puppet and live in here in my commands.... Then none of this happen..... So, my puppet... Make choice..... One, Sign those inheritance papers saying you don't want to be part of this family tradition.... Leaving everything to us.... Two, See Your aunt chaeyoung die slowly........  Which one is better, puppet?????

He said as Beomgyu came with papers and handover to her....... Her tears spilled from her eyes..... She didn't want to give them all.... This is for they are all here....... Just this stupid property....... Yeonjun forward the pen to her....... She slowly took the pen with her Shakey hands......

She started sigh the papers as chaeyoung is trying to get out of their hold..... She can't let her do that........  She signed it as she looks completely depressed.......

Seol-ah: Aunt.... Please don't hurt her.....

She is pleading to them as Yeonjun told something......

Yeonjun: Go .. ... We are not hurting her... So, go save her........

Hearing that, she immediately turned to go to her but then she felt pain in her head...... She slowly fall down on the road..... As the blood started to pour out of her head....... Soobin just hit her head with hammer....... The blood is still stuck in the hammer........

Soobin: hope to see you in hell... Seol-ah... With your family..... Guards...... Throw her in the ocean........

And that's the last thing she heard before falling into deep abyss.......

✳️✳️✳️✳️

WARNING : VIOLENCE ALERT ⚠️⚠️

In dream

Another attempt of running away  from them..... But like everytime she failed.... But her determination didn't break......... The six months old, seol-ah is in her hand, as she got caught again.... This time in Hoseok hand...... Taehyung took seol-ah from her and Hoseok hold her hand and started to drag her to the room.......

Hoseok: I don't want anyone near my room!!!

He said loudly clearing everyone not to disturb him...... He dragged her to the room as she struggle to get out of here ........

He threw her on his bed and locked the door..... He threw his cost in the floor and loose his tie and go to the cupboard......... She tried to get out of the room again but this time hoseok hold a fistful of hair and threw her on the floor......

He bend down on her level and put a collar on her throat...... The Red collar that is tightly worn on her throat........ She tried to get out of his hold but this time, hoseok loses his calm and slap her across the face making her lip bleed.......

Hoseok: FUCKING OBEY ME!!!!!

He shouted at her and go to the bed and hold a whip and started to beat her with it .......

Hoseok: COUNT EVERY WHIP!!!! YOU NEED TO REMEMBER WHO IS YOUR OWNER......

And with that every whip her scream can be heard in the room that is soundproof....  After 50 whips, hoseok throw the whip somewhere and see her body is marked with bruises and covered with blood...... But he didn't care about it and slowly took her in her arms and throw her in bed ...... He
Started to take off her clothes........

Hoseok: you love to play right..... Ok... Let's play in your way....... Just like those whip marks..... Tomorrow you will find yourself not to walk around at all.... And I will make sure of it........ So, you can't run away.......

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Aria woke up again from the nightmare only to find herself completely soaked in sweat...... She don't know what to do.... She can't remember anything after that...... She is so frustrated just then, she felt like something bad is going to happen........ So, she decided to go near the beach in night.......... She wanted to get those thoughts out of her head.........

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

To be continued

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Vote and comment

SHARE IT ON YOUR MESSAGE BOARD

So, what do you think about Lucifer last word??? This is the end or a new one is coming????? And what about seol-ah???? What is going to happen after all other comes to know Hoseok killed his father?????

Stay tuned for that......

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT 🚨🚨:

I WOULD NOT BE ABLE TO UPDATE....... LIKE I USED TO DO.... MY ADMISSION TEST IS ON JUNE TO AUGUST..... SO FOR THAT I HAVE TO STUDY ..... SO, I WILL ONLY UPDATE ON MONDAY.... BUT THERE'S WON'T BE ANY HINT WHICH BOOK..... PLEASE BEAR WITH ME.......

"SHORT TIME PLEASURE GIVE LONG TIME SUFFERING, SHORT TIME SUFFERING GIVE LONG TIME PLEASURE......."

SO, IF YOU ALL WANT ME TO BE WITH YOU FOR 5 YEARS YOU HAVE TO BE PATIENT WITH ME...... FOR ME, UNIVERSITY ADMISSION IS IMPORTANT..... SO, PRAY FOR ME I CAN STUDY WELL AND GOT CHANCE INTO UNIVERSITY.......

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 125 2
This is bts one shots every types of one shots i will post here.......so you guys can enjoy.....and can give some ideas
338K 13.6K 84
Book cover made by @SamiaV 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐭! 𝐀𝐠𝐞 𝐠𝐚𝐩! 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐜𝐞𝐝 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐠𝐞! 𝐎𝐛𝐬𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧! 𝐑𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞! 𝐅𝐥𝐮𝐟𝐟! 𝐕𝐨𝐢𝐞𝐥𝐧...
676K 33.4K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
4.7K 359 7
princess yn this is not a way a princess sit and look at you even don't know how to hold a cup " I WANT TO HOLD A SWORD NOT A FREAKING CUP WITH PINK...