HOME : new reality

By -vvennaru

"this is my comfort game." "yes, but does it brings you what it called home?" ━━━━━━━━━━━━ [ genshin impact x... More

[ NOTES ]
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
CRACK CHAPTER : INCORRECT QUOTES
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY ONE
TWENTY TWO
TWENTY THREE
TWENTY FOUR + NOTES
TWENTY FIVE
TWENTY SIX
TWENTY SEVEN
TWENTY EIGHT
TWENTY NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY ONE
THIRTY TWO
THIRTY THREE
THIRTY FOUR
THIRTY FIVE
THIRTY SIX
THIRTY SEVEN
THIRTY EIGHT
THIRTY NINE
FORTY
FORTY TWO
FORTY THREE
FORTY FOUR
FORTY FIVE
FORTY SIX + NOTES

FORTY ONE

3.2K 184 195
By -vvennaru

[ 🌱 ]

━━━━━━━━━━━━

[Y/N] [L/N]'S POV

━━━━━━━━━━━━

"[Y/N]!" i sigh once i recognized the voice, belong to the ginger head man. i turned around to see he skipping towards me. yeah, i could see a tail wagging behind him as he cheerfully smile at me.

"never in my life i would thought that he's really cute..." i groaned in my head and waited for him. once he arrived infront of me, he tilt his head and ask me. "where are you going?"

i turned back to the road and fix my travel bag. "a commission."

i've been paying for zhongli lately and surely my money is lessening. gotta work hard for zhongli *cries

"ooh, can i tag along?" childe ask and even before i can answer, he already walked ahead. "come on." i gaped at him, "i didn't even answer yet!"

"you'd say yes."

"i wouldn't, it's a no."

"then i'll pretend you said yes."

"wha—"

at the end i could only admitted defeat and let him tagging along. my first commission is searching for wheats and horsetails. the reason? not my problem i only did my job.

"we could get a lot of wheats at a hilichurl camps." childe said and i tilt my head, "you chose violence, really? instead of farming it somewhere else."

he shrugged, "work smarter not harder."

i deadpand, "well you're right. killing time it is."

i said, smiling cheerfully before moving towards the nearest hilichurl camp. childe look at me in amusement before following me.

quickly, we found a nearby hilichurls camps and slaughtered every single one of them before checking the leftover crates. i stabbed the crates open and fetched anything i can get.

"you're kinda good at fighting. wanna have a duel sometimes?" childe suggest popping his head beside me. i pushed his head away and rolled my eyes, "no."

"awh why?" he whined.

"because i don't want to."

"you're just a coward, boohoo." he mocked and i twitch. "shut up before i call for zhongli's son to shut you up." i mumble to myself which he didn't get to hear.

"what did you say? i can't hear you~!" he whined and i stuck out my tongue at him.

"c'mon let's go find another hilichurls camp. this is not enough." i said to him and he immediately brighten up. "haha! so you're going soft on me now~"

an irked mark showed up on my forehead. "hUH?! SINCE WHEN BITCH."

"you didn't want me to tag along beforr but now you asked me to help you with your commission~" he sneakily answered, giving me a wink as he did so. more irk marks showing up as i stomped towards him, "it's because you already helped me so might as well use you as my slave. now get your ass moving fatui."

i crossed my arms and glare at him. obviously didn't fazed him instead he look at me in awe.

"oh wow you're a total hottie!"

"HUH I'M GONNA WHOOP YOUR ASS!"

"sure~ in a duel or on a be—" he was cut off when i throw a rock at him, hitting him square in the head and stomped away.

"aah~ miss don't go~" he cooed.

"FUCK OFF GINGER."

"you know what else is ginger? my d—" "i surely doesn't want to know your assholes color."

[ . . . ]

"FOUND IT." i huffed to myself once i found the last horsetail that i need. i glance at childe who was killing off a hilichurl with his bow. i blink owlishly when i saw his throwing back his bow to kill the hilichurl.

"he deadass use that way in real life? cool."

"you thought i looked cool right?" childe voice snapped off as he look at me with a smug grin. i tugged my mouth in sneered motion before turning away, ignoring him.

"don't keep ignoring me! you've been doing that for past few hours!" he complained.

i put my finger on my mouth in a 'shush' motion and said, "did you hear that?"

childe blink and lean in towards me trying to figure out what i was saying. i sneered and punch his side of face, "there's a mosquito."

childe blankly look at me while holding his side of face.

"oh and i heard an annoying mosquito, it's a ginger mosquito by the way."

childe : "???"

i just walked away heading towards liyue with a happy hum. horsetails and wheats in my hands, i skipped on my walk.

childe's still processing at the back by the way.

"did she just punch me......"

"that's hot. i need her to do it again~"

he just needs therapy for falling into the abyss at the young age.

after i've sent out the wheats and horsetails to the person who put up the commission, i went to another hilichurls camp to clear it out as it was one of my commission.

and of course, your favorite harbinger is still following me. even after i had punched him, he still smiling happily. that's it, i've decided that he's a masochist and creepy.

let alone him being a fatui already scared me, now look what he is.

i sent him a frightened look which he tilt his head looking at me confused. but i quickly turned away and head towards the hilichurls camps.

arriving, i quickly pull out my polearm and slayed them all. do i feel pity? not exactly. do i feel joy killing them? no duh. who enjoyed killing?

i glance at childe who was slaughtering the hilichurls with a smile on his face.

[y/n] : "...."

i guess he's an eccentric one.

distracted by his psycho smile, i forgot that i was in a battle for a good minutes. and because of that, i didn't realize an arrow coming up to me until i felt a pair of arms hugging me and we both land on the ground harshly.

didn't have the time to groan in pain, i quickly shot up and look at the hilichurl pointing his crossbow at me.

panic, i grab the nearest bow to me and shoot it towards the hilichurl which surprisingly, killed it straight in the head. i blink blankly, look at my hand which was holding....childe's bow?

"childe!" i jolt up, remembering that he saved me from that hilichurl. i turned behind me to see childe's laying down on the ground with blood near his arm. my eyes widened and i quickly crouch down to him.

"childe....?" i poked him.

no response.

fuck i'm getting scared. "oi, you're not dead are you?"

i poked him again. "childe....wake up.." i mumble, poking him multiple times. when i see he still didn't give any response, i check his breathing and he's still breathing.

i frown, lowering my head on his chest to heard his fast beating heart.

"come on now, i don't want get charged for murdering you....."

i saw his body shivered and i jolt up realizing that he finally give a response. i waited for another response and i finally got one but i was confused.

because childe burst out laughing.

"BWAHAHA—! PFFT—!!" he laughed, clutching his stomach with his other arm which wasn't bloodied.

"oh fuck, he's bloodied i forgot." i scratch my head before frowning at the still laughing man.

"stop laughing, your arm is bloodied we need to get it treated!" i huffed and pull my bag to pull out some bandanges i have to stop the bleeding for now. now i just realized that he is injured, i got a little worried.

childe calm down when i bonk his head before treating his arm. i tear off his sleeve and was shocked to see how much blood was it.

turn out when he saved me, the arrow graze his arm. it's quite deep.

i frown and start bandaging his arm. i ignored his hot gaze on me. childe grin, "i thought you're gonna cry if you saw me laying down like that. i guess you're not that soft hearted."

my frown deepens, "maybe it's because i know you've gone through a literal abyss. how can you not a survive a little arrow..." i thought to myself.

"haih.... you're so cute poking at me like that. don't you know i was holding back my laugh because its tickles?" childe chuckle and i paused.

"so you shivered because you're holding your laugh?"

"yeah—akh!"

i tighten the bandage on his arm. "he's still a human that would hurt nonetheless." i glare at him but continue bandaging his arm until i'm done.

once i'm done, i packed back my things. "i'll finish clearing this camp. you wait here and after that we'll go to the pharmacy." i said and without letting he responds, i walked away with my polearm.

i start to destroying all type of crates and hilichurls thingy. once it's all destroyed, i put it in the same place and burn it. after a few minutes, the fire died down and i sweep the ashes off in a plastic bag and throw it out somewhere else. i went back to the camp to see childe's laying on the ground looking at the sky.

just now i've realized it's almost dark. i walked quickly to him.

"let's go back." i said and pick up my bag. i turned to walk away but childe still wasn't moving. i furrowed my eyebrows.

"you gonna come or not?"

"i'm injured, aren't you gonna help me?" he teased. "you hurt your arm not leg, dumbass. you can walk, unless you walk using your arms." i rolled my eyes.

he chuckled, "okay but help me stand up, please." oh wow okay, i can't say no since he said please. sighing, i went up to him and offer him my hand which he gladly took. when i was about to pull him up, instead he pull me down towards him.

"heY!" i yelped, feeling my body crashed against him. childe laugh out loud as i feel his hand on my waist.

i took a deep breath and control my anger.

"let go of me, you fatui scum."

"ouch, how about no?" he teased, a grin forming on his mouth. i glare at him, "if you don't let go now, i'm gonna—"

"you gonna what, miss bright star?" my eyes shot open at the familiar nickname. "only kaeya call me that."

my glare sharpen, "are you showing your true color now, tartaglia?" i spat and he laughed again. "i can't take you seriously, you look like a mad puppy."

i bit my lips, shoving him off and finally stand up. i turned to walk away, deciding to ignore him when i heard his words.

"i know you've met the sixth harbinger, scaramouche." i stopped on my track and turned to him. my grip on my polearm tighten and i pointed it towards him.

"so? are you teaming up with him?" i ask. childe immediately throw his hands upwards in a surrender way. "nope, no way." he denied.

"i don't know what's going on in his mind so i don't know why is he's targeting you either." childe honestly tell me.

"what.." i muttered.

"maybe he saw something in you? after all he's the balladeer, heh." a chuckle left his mouth. "becareful, he might take advantage if you in your least expectation." silence took over both of us as i slowly lowered my polearm.

"why are you telling me this?"

he shrugged, "why not?"

i frown, "that doesn't answer my question."

"well first of all, i told you i'm a honest person." he grin, "and second of all, you don't trust me, do you?"

"that's obvious."

"haha! so that's why, can't i make you trust me?" he smile at me. my brain racked for answers on why is he's doing this but i can't deny that his answers touch me. when i played this game, the fandom told me a lot about him. he's a good guy at heart....or is he?

i lowered my polearm and could only grit my teeth before turning around and walked away from him.

not before i advice him to get his arm treated.

"get your arm treat. and, thank you for the warning." i said and was about to walk away when he yelled, "are you going to trust me now?"

i glance back at him who give me a toothy grin.

"only times can tell."

childe give me a big smile, "well that's enough for me. see ya!"

he showed no sign of getting up from the place so i just left.

"even if i decided not to trust him, i'm sure my heart already did."

[ 🌱 ]

ok so like most of u guys chose the second one so ig you guys are okay with late updates !!

i'll arrange my times and i'll probably will updates on every weekends.

thank you for the response !

by the way, Ramadhan Kareem to all the muslims out there <3

childe throughout his adventures with [y/n] :

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

102K 1.5K 90
Disclaimer I do not own every character in here, all credits belongs to Hoyoverse ! Warning : false grammar etc. This book contain : - Fluff ❤︎ - An...
2.8M 76.5K 50
❝ IMAGINE IF GENSHIN IMPACT WAS A DATING SIM ❞ a series of one shots w/ our beloved genshin impact cast bc i need more content for them [COMPLETED] ...
1.5M 63.2K 132
You were addicted to Genshin Impact so much you would use up all your money and time on it at fault. You also can't help but getting so attracted in...
15.3K 313 14
This is just a story about our main character going on a mission to another world called teyvat.Genshin Impact does not belong to me nor the characte...