My Sister's Boyfriend ||๐—บ๐—ถ๏ฟฝ...

By mylittlemars

{๐š„๐š—๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐™ด๐š๐š’๐š๐š’๐š—๐š} "๐™„ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฉ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช, ๐™…๐™ž๐™จ๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™ž๐™š" "๐˜พ๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™„ ๐™ ๐™ž๐™จ๐™จ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช?" When they me... More

Prologue
Chapter-1
Chapter-2
Chapter-3
Chapter-4
Chapter-5
Chapter-6
Chapter-7
Chapter-8
Chapter-9
Chapter-10
Chapter-11
Chapter-12
Chapter-13
Chapter-14
Chapter-15
Chapter-16
Chapter-17
Chapter-18
Chapter-19
Chapter-20
Chapter-21
Chapter-22
Chapter-23
Chapter-24
Chapter-25
Chapter-26
Chapter-27
Chapter-28
โš Chapter-29โš 
Chapter-30
Chapter-31
Chapter-32
โš Chapter-33โš 
Chapter-34
Chapter-36
Chapter-37
Chapter-38
Chapter-39
Chapter 0.1 : Extra.1

Chapter-35

430 29 3
By mylittlemars

"Yo wassup..call me SUN-BAE-NIM" Jisung throws himself to his two best friends who plays along by bowing in front of him, They enthusiastically made their way to their school campus, bragging on how they spent their Christmas and New Year while also adding some lies to it so that one could be the person to spend his holiday the best.

So apparently, Jisung fortunately passed and take a one step forward which is... He's finally in his last year, 12 grades. Jisung is proud, really proud that he still manage to pass till now.

"So next year we'll be a college students? Oh My Gosh which college should we choose?" Felix gasped dramatically to his own words "I'm getting olddd" The other two just laugh at him before throwing a witty comments to which Felix throws his hands on them at the end. They made their way to the big board to look for their new respective calls, luckily they were all assigned in one class again.

Jisung is actually glad that he won't have to face new faces alone and sit by himself at the corner.

The three cheered, getting some weird looks from the other students, they didn't care tho, like it is nice to have your friends in same class.

Making their way to the all-too-familiar hallway and enters the not-so-familiar classroom, they quickly sit at the back row before it gets reserve by someone else, man back benches are the best.

"Hey.. Should we try to participate in all the school activities this year? Since we need to apply on some college, they will surely look for our achievements in schools and remarks.. Of course" Felix whisper Hyunjin nod, agreeing to his friend's statement "What about you Jisung" Felix darted his eyes to him, looking confused when Jisung replied with a "Yes sure" Okay, Felix didn't expect that answer instead he thought Jisung would protest strongly like Jisung never like this kind of ideas or suggestions because of his anxiety but he choose to shrugged it off when their new homeroom teacher came in.

Jisung of course didn't like Felix's ideas on participating in the schools activities but if he didn't make at least 1 achievement he's sure he won't be able to make it to college because of his grades and besides he wanted to apply on Minho's university so that they could spend more time together, he's also sure that if they attend different university or college they won't have time for each other tho it will take a lot of work and study to get into Seoul University.. Like it is the best University in the country and lots of students will apply on it.

Sometimes he wished he was his older sister cause they are completely opposite.. She is really rich in knowledge and education and always been the topper of her classes since elementary, she also get scholarship which is like a dream that will never happen for Jisung.. Wait maybe this is why their parents always buys her whatever she wants.

Well, he still have a long long way to go in his life, tho he don't think he will ever outstrip his sister (he didn't even try to) he will study hard to get in Minho's university (and also his sister's)

He will also try to participate more in school activities and talk more to strangers to make some friends which he think he don't really need to ( but at least he wanted to try) so that he won't be that awkward when he goes to college with all new faces and new peoples..

He sigh.

Let's hope that this year turns out to be a better year and best year since he won't be seeing this school next year.. He wanted to spend his last year of high school to his best.

Little did he knows that, that hope will all scattered in just a few seconds.

The three best friends sat on the cafeteria eating their lunch while bickering about something nonsense (his two friends does not him) Jisung is feeling really really uncomfortable the moment he step inside this cafeteria, he felt like the students eye sided him, whispering and gossiping quietly to each other.. This could be just his anxiety thinking but why so suddenly? He sure do knows it comes to him anytime but this time is different..

He glance around seeing the students kept on glancing at him then back to their friends while mouthing his name.. He can read their lips, not all but his name and some word of a boy this and that, now he is sure the plot is about him, not only two or three students but the whole students inside the cafeteria, some chuckle which makes him even more uncomfortable.

"Jisung.. Are this photos real?"

Minju sit next to them, she's the only person Jisung consider as a female friend, they are not that close either.

Jisung take the phone from her hand, looking at it carefully, he almost drop the phone when he saw the photo of him and Minho, kissing at the street the other night when they went out for a dinner date (Chapter-25) who must've taken the photo?

His anxiety kicks in as he felt like the world is spinning, his breath hitch, so hard to breathe while his body become so hot yet he looks paler and paler "Where the fuck did you get this photo?" Hyunjin is furious, banging the table while Felix quickly hugged Jisung who stood still frozen, clearly in a shock state of mind "On the seniors group chat.. Someone posted it" That's the worst, it's the only gc the three of them wasn't in but the worst part is that, all the former seniors of the school was in there, still talking and having a conversation with each other which includes Jisung's sister as well..

"What?!" Both Hyunjin and Felix shout at the same time, catching some attentions from other students.

No this is bad. Jisung can't do this.

He stands up, rushing out the cafeteria, the students started to murmurs again but this time, he can hear all of it, as if he suddenly get a super power, as if 'The Blue Ear' suddenly live inside him.

"He's the student who kiss a man"
"He have a sexual relationship with some adult?"
"Is he gay?"
"So disgusting"
"What a whore"
"I feel bad for him"

Different type of comments, they even made up some rumors and even calls him names.

He could hear Felix and Hyunjin running after him while calling him but Jisung can't stop, he just ran and ran, pushing through the students who were standing on the hallway, all the murmurs are barely audible but they are so loud inside his head, it hurts.

He ran out the school gate, ignoring the guard, yelling at him to come back but Jisung couldn't careless, he ran towards his house as if he is trying to stop his sister from seeing the photo, as if he can, little did he know that it is too late.

Jisung's heart clutch the moment he walk inside the front door and saw his sister crying mess, sitting by the living room couch, she look at him eyes filled with horror, sadness, pain and betrayal. That broke Jisung's heart into a million pieces.

What have he done. Why did he messed up. Why did he betray his own sister.

He ran out again, now with his tears streaming down his cheeks and for the very first time he feel disgusted, of everything, of how he used to act with his sister's boyfried, of how he betrayed his sister so easily, of how much a person he is. 

everything makes him feel sick and feel like throwing up.

No, He want to die, he want to vanish, to leave this world and never come back again.

Without him realizing it, his feet dragged him to a one's person house.. Minho

Minho groaned hearing his doorbell ringing multiple times, who the fuck could it be at this time? Jumping up from his couch, he made his way to the door, opening it to see Jisung, crying mess, he was sweating so much as if he ran for 5 days straight without any break.

"Jisung what happen? Why are you crying?" He asked, pulling the younger into his arms tightly but thoes questions make him cry even more "Hyung please take me out of here, Please I don't want to live anymore" He begged, gripping on the older's sleeve tightly.

That makes Minho who doesn't know anything freak out , he tried breaking the hug so that he could at least try to read Jisung's face but the younger hug him tightly, only saying a word 'Please Hyung' over and over again.

"Jisung, I need you to calm down okay, Jisungie please calm down, baby" Jisung was crying so hard, started to breath heavily, he might hyperventilate, Minho gently pat his back, humming softly so that it could help Jisung for even the slightest.

hopefully it did, Jisung catch on his breath but still sobbing on the older's arms. taking this as a chance Minho gently and carefully pick him up and walk to his room, letting the poor boy lay down on is bed. 

Seeing Jisung cry so much breaks his heart, it's the first time he saw the boy crying this much, he don't how or what to do since he didn't even know why Jisung ran all the way to his house during school hours.

"Hyungg" Jisung called out "Yes, yes Jisung-ie I'm here.. What did you need?" He asked, stroking the younger boy's hair.

"Please get me out of this place"

____
Thank you for reading.
Luv y'all
Peace out 🤍🌼✌🐇🐿

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

409K 23.7K 44
โ ITS JUST A FAVOR. โž โ”โ”๐–๐–š๐–˜๐–™ ๐–† ๐–‹๐–†๐–›๐–”๐–— ( ๐Ÿ›น ) skz ff / minsung. romance, snap au. ยฉ-spearbin, 2019.
168K 7.7K 46
#SEUNGJIN. | ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ช๐˜ง ๐˜ช ๐˜ฉ๐˜ถ๐˜จ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ต ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ด ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ข๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜บ?
30.4K 1.1K 102
โI love this gang, since I joined and we all experienced a lot of stuffโž ยคโ”โ”โ”ยคโ˜ ๏ธŽยคโ”โ”โ”ยคโ˜ ๏ธŽยคโ”โ”โ”ยคโ˜ ๏ธŽยคโ”โ”โ”ยค ๐ผ๐‘ก ๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘™ ๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘ก๐‘  ๐‘คโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘› ๐‘€๐‘–๐‘›โ„Ž๐‘œ ๐ฝ๐‘œ๐‘–...
135K 1.4K 25
STRAY KIDS SMUT ----------------------------------- Fem Reader x Member DO NOT read if you are uncomfortable with mature content. โ€ผ๏ธโ€ผ๏ธ enjoy!! โญ๏ธ