My Big Mistake [ JayWon ]

By xvrmayls

Jungwon shows up on a blind date to scare away her brother's friend prospective suitor. However, things go aw... More

Introduction
1
2
3
4
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17.1

5

361 21 2
By xvrmayls

It was Saturday. Jeongin was off to his work as he is a working student. While Jungwon was left at home, Bored. He fished his phone out of his pocket before chatting his friends.

Yang Kitty
› what are you guys up to today? let's hang out! watch movies like the old times?

Jungwon suggested, tossing his phone to his bed as he waits for a reply, soon enough his phone rang.

Kim Dunoo
Ni-ki and I are down! You guys can come over here to my place, Seungmin hyung is out with Hyunjin hyung! ‹

Lee Bambi
Can K and I come over? ‹

Yang Kitty
› Oh great, fifth wheel Yang Jungwon. Anyways! I am coming, better than being stuck alone! 

Lee Bambi
I am bringing snacks~ ‹

Kim Dunoo
Okay great! Ni-ki and I will prepare some snacks and drinks as well! ‹

Yang Kitty
› I'll bring some drinks!

Kim Dunoo
Make sure to arrive asap! Ni-ki and I are to begin preparing the place!

Little MJ Niki
Hurry up hyungs!

Seen by: Yang Kitty, Kim Dunoo, and Lee Bambi, Little MJ Niki

After having to decide what they'll do today, Jungwon immediately went ahead to change his clothes, Wearing a comfortable oversized hoodie and sweat pants.

His phone rang a few times, but he chose to ignore it. Taking his phone and wallet as he immediately runs to a convenience store nearby. Jungwon's flat is near Sunoo's. They're literally like two houses away. So Jungwon took his time selecting the drinks.

He also got some chips just in case. Paying for it, before he walks out, heading finally to Sunoo's house. As soon as he was there. He knocked at Sunoo's door.

Holding the bag of drinks and chips close to him, excited to see his friends one more.

What surprised him was the guy who opened the door.

"Oh Jungwon, you're finally here" Jay greeted, putting up a smile. Jungwon couldn't quite comprehend whether that smile is something he should be happy or annoyed about.

'Him again???!' Jungwon thought rolling his eyes. The door flung wider as Ni-ki comes hugging the brunette.

"Did you brought drinks?" Ni-Ki asked right away, Jungwon's sour face was immediately replaced with a wide smile. Lifting up the bag of foods and drinks he had bought.

"Of course~" Jungwon giggled.

Something Jay was just witnessing just now. When Jungwon was with him he always rolls his eyes or would chuckle.

But with his friends... He's just a whole different person. 'Cute' Jay unconsciously had said his thought out loud which caught the two younger boys by surprised. Ni-Ki, grins widely as he saw how Jungwon flushes in a shade of red 

"I guess Jungwon hyung won't be fifth wheeling then." Ni-ki said before giggling, taking the bag of goods Jungwon bought before leaving the two by the door as he took only the drinks jungwon got for them.

"Why are you here?" Jungwon sassed, his cheeks still is in a shade of pink hue.

"Don't you miss me? Cause I do, I miss seeing you look all flushed like that"

Jungwon's already pink face gets even more redder as he hits the black haired guy's arms. Jay laughed in return rubbing the spot where Jungwon hits, Jungwon immediately runs inside where his friends are, avoiding Jay not wanting him to see his flushed cheeks, they're currently at the kitchen, placing the food in bowls.

"Do you guys need help?" Sunoo, shook his head. "we've got this!-- oh! you can help Jay hyung set up the Movie and the living room!" Heeseung said as he helps K make popcorns.

"But- I-" Jungwon was about to protest, when Ni-ki butted in mid sentence "Goooo Jungwon hyunggg, we can manage here!" Niki urges as he light nudges and pushes jungwon off the living room.

Jungwon could only sigh walking back to the living room with Jay placing the pillows and blanket on the carpet.

Jungwon tried to avoid starting up a conversation with him, he's still embarrassed over the fact that he just made a fool of himself of the date and for blushing madly awhile ago. Also he hates Jay for making him feel weird things and teasing him.

"Are you just gonna stare at my back, or help me work?" Jay asked, his back facing the latter, yet he knew the brunette was digging holes to his back with his stares.

Jungwon flinched, before huffing as he moves to help jay. "You're not only cocky, but you sure like assuming things! Am not staring!" Jungwon denied, shaking his head.

You can't blame him for staring at Jay, the black haired guy has rolled up his sleeves while placing the blanket and pillows, assembling them nicely. Jungwon did helped him, after finishing decorating and assembling the place he sat on the carpet where blankets are laid out. Since the couch was small, Jay had figured they all won't fit on the Sofa.

He had asked Sunoo for some blankets, pillows and sheets. Jungwon had made himself comfortable, soon one by one came at the living room all set for the movie.

Except Jay who was at the bathroom. As soon as Jay got out, He realised there was no more space at the couch. he's had no choice but to seat with Jungwon.

Jungwon didn't like it, And Jay knows it so he decided he's had it and won't annoy the younger today. He made his way to the solo couch and sat there.

Jungwon was quite taken aback, he didn't quite expected Jay wouldn't actually sit beside him. Was he that obvious that he's annoyed at him?

As soon as the lights where off, The movie began.

They're watching a horror movie. Which Jungwon hates, he then grabbed a pillow, hugging it close to his chest while he hides his face. He then felt the empty space beside him shift when Jay took the empty space beside him.

"scared?" Jay asked whispering, as he chuckles at the scared jungwon.

"Why? aren't you?"

Jay nodded. "Yeah am not"

A girl scream was suddenly heard as a Jump scare appeared.

Jay who was startled yelled, surprising the others on the process because of his yell. Jungwon on the other hand, flinched at first before bursting into fits of giggles. Laughing at black haired guy.

"Not scared, huh?" Jungwon teased

Ni-ki then took this chance to startle the poor brunette, as he yelps jumping to Jay's arms. Sunoo, Heeseung and K who had just witnessed the scene unfold laughs out loud.

With a smug smirk, "I guess we're fair, we're both scared" Jungwon was startled, huffing while he denies it by shaking his head. "a-am not!" the brunette strongly denied, despite being caught red-handed.

"Am I that comfortable you're not letting go?" Jay asked. Jungwon, upon realising it, becomes a blushing mess. then moving himself off the arms of the black haired, he then scoots back to seat yet he snuggled close to Jay.

Chuckling, jay finds it cute. Nonetheless, he placed his hand on Jungwon's back, caressing it to help soothe the younger.

a few hours and three movies later, Jay was fast asleep and so is Jungwon who was resting peacefully on Jay's shoulder. Ni-ki is also asleep on his boyfriend's lap, while sunoo was yawning. K on the other hand was wide awake. K was the first to got up from the seat, turning on the lights. He saw Jay and Jungwon's position together.

He taps Heeseung's arm motioning at the two couple at the floor with blankets, huddled together like two cats.

Heeseung did not hesitated to take his phone out of his pocket before snapping a few photos of the two together. K did the same, Sunoo who is currently frozen as Ni-ki is asleep on his lap was giggling.

Jay, stirred in his sleep upon hearing the giggled and laughter's on his sleep. he was about to stretch his arms when he noticed a sleep Jungwon on his shoulder. "Slept well?" K asked with a smug smirk, Jay rolled his eyes at his friend before replying sarcastically

"Yeah, so much"

K and Heeseung were hungry, So is sunoo. "Should we order dinner?" K asked.

"Oh, our location barely has nearby restaurants that can deliver good foods though" Sunoo, placing a pillow on underneath Ni-ki's head as he got up.

"I can cook, do you have something there?" Jay asked.

Sunoo shook his head.

"Me and K will buy any ingredients needed" Heeseung started, stretching out his sore muscles.

"What should we get then?" K added

"Let me wake up wonnie first and then let's decide on the food" Jay held Jungwon's arm shaking the latter a little. Jay then gently wake younger up who was fast asleep on his shoulder. Which the younger easily did, fluttering his eyes open slowly, sitting up properly.

"Oh? is the movie done?" Jungwon asked, yawning as he rubs his eyes with the back of his palm, hands clutched into a fist.

Jay thought he looked like a kitten who had just woken up from a good nap. Jay was finally able to move freely as soon as Jungwon woke up.

"What do you want for dinner?" Jay asked, to Jungwon.

"Dinner? It's that late already?" Jungwon asked.

"Yes it is, now is there anything you like?" Sunoo said, Jungwon's eyes fluttered completely open.

"Me I'd want a Buddae Jiggae ( Sausage-Stew ) !" K stated.

"Oh, I am craving for gyeran-mari ( Egg Roll )" Jungwon yawned as he stretches his arms out. "are we gonna order out?" Jungwon asked, finally awake.

"Jay hyung will cook" Sunoo who got up and went to the kitchen stated.

Jungwon was bewildered, for someone who races and is scared of ghosts, he can cook too? what else can this guy do?

"Can I request for a curry then?" Jungwon asked, stretching his arms as he gots up from the floor moving over to the soft couch. "Yeah, of course I can cook you guys whatever" Jay replied.

"Me and K will buy the ingredients!" Heeseung immediately dragged K out of the flat, before heading out to buy the said ingredients.

"Do you know the ingredients needed?" K asked as soon as they got out.

Heeseung stopped in his tracks before shaking his head. "Oh, you're right-" K fetched his phone searching on it.

"It's alright bambi, let's go" he steal a quick chaste peck on Heeseung's lips before running over to his car.

Heeseung's cheeks immediately turned into a shade of red.

Will they be able to eat right away?

a/n: short update! this chapter has around 1800+ words. continuation of this part will be shortly released!

How is this chapter so far? There are still unintroduced characters.

I hope you guys enjoyed this update!

I know I had just began, and I have yet a few readers, know that I appreciate you! Please let me know your thoughts and comments about this! Thank youuu!

lovelots!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

437K 18.9K 64
[COMPLETE] In which Wooyoung is in a toxic relationship none of his friends know about. What happens when his best friend, Yeosang, sets him up on a...
501K 29.7K 34
after experiencing a bad breakup, yuri gets caught drinking on school grounds by the one and only park jay. © FLAUVIER 2021 ...
8.5K 485 13
"Then who?" "You." OR -after getting rejected by his crush, Jungwon starts his journey to find the perfect boyfriend, with his best friend, Jake.
1K 38 11
When Jake agrees to enter a fake relationship with Heeseung, little does he know that the lines between fiction and reality will blur when someone el...