Dream Healer ( Zhanyi )

By daddysjewel

Xiao Zhan is a pediatrician but also a dream healer, He inherited his gift from his mother before she was kil... More

Practice
A necklace for you my love
Broken
Meditation
What will happen if we kiss?
Under the oak tree
Not good enough for you
Unbinding potion
Call me when he wakes up
Broken heart
Please remember me
Dream lover
Mine
Dreams come true.
Fresh Air
You make my dream
Meeting
Back together
Insane sex
Epilogue

My dream man

1.1K 97 10
By daddysjewel

Zhan's pov.

I have been meditating for quite a while now and I can proudly say I have mastered it. I don't need to see people before I heal them in their dreams.

A few months ago, I was drawn to a lonely sad soul in severe pain and my heart broke when I saw him. He won't even tell me his name.

I started helping him feel a little better but he won't let me in. He blocked me out completely when I asked for his name. I haven't seen him in three months now. I don't know how he does it but I haven't seen him since then and it has never happened before. He is a strong-willed person.

My dad told me I had guests a few months ago but I haven't them, I have been busy searching for my dream man. But I decided to go and see them today.

Zhan, their driver is here my dad said as he knocked and entered my room.

Okay, dad, I grabbed my bag and left.

Aren't you forgetting something? He whined.

I smiled and hugged him. I love you.

Love you too he smiled and shooed me out of my room.

I walked downstairs and entered the car.

When we got to the hospital, the driver walked me into the ward.

Mr. Zhan, thanks for honoring our invitation. I'm Haikuan. He said stretching his hand to shake mine.

I nod and shake his hand.

Welcome, Mr. Zhan, a woman said sitting on a chair beside the bed.

My breath caught in my throat when I saw the person on the bed. I rushed to his side and placed my hand on his forehead.

"Finally, we met again" I whispered.

Met again? Haikuan asked, looking confused.

Yes, we met a few months ago but he shut me out when I asked for his name.

Omg, Mrs. Wang breathes out.

I'm glad you met him. Can you reconnect with him? Haikuan asked.

I can try. I mumbled.

..........
It's been 2 weeks and Yibo still won't let me in, every time I tried it's pitch black, and I am beginning to feel heartbroken...

"You make my heart flutter." I know it hasn't been long since we met, but you have made me happier than anyone ever has. Don't know what to do anymore, out of my bored mind I decided to sing a song

In sleep" by Lissie"

lay awake at night and pray
Not to see the light of day

And I wonder how to behave right

He has left me such a mess

Counting to protest

My mind can't get no rest

Fast asleep where I keep my memories

He's calling me out in dreams

He visits me

What will be?

Will I see him again soon?

Oh, oh, oh, oh
Why am I so terrified of waking?

He's gone and I feel I've been forsaken

In sleep is the only place I get to see
him, get to love him

It seems a city after dawn

Becomes a field of corn

I've had this one before

I love him, I love him, I love-love him.

I  saw Yibo in front of me looking pale and expressionless.

My heart skipped a bit, and I stuttered in my last line, he just keeps staring at me and I rushed  to him,

"Yibo, I am so sorry about what happened the last time, I promise I won't ask any more questions, please don't shut me out again, let me help you walk, let me help you wake up, you've been asleep for far too long." I breathed out.

His only reply was 'Hmmmm'

He looks worse than the last time I saw him, I acted like it wasn't a big deal, when it was breaking my heart!

Yibo, can I talk to you for 5 minutes, l won't pass my boundary I promise and he nodded... Can you tell me where hurts the most, let's start from there, give me a month, and if you don't feel any different by then just shut me of entirely from your mind, please!

He nodded in agreement and pointed to his hip bone.

Did you fracture a hip bone? Yibo nodded with tears in his eyes!

I'll make it feel better, Don't question anything I give you to drink, I'd never harm you, okay?

Yibo nodded...

I lay him down properly and asked if it was okay to touch him, and he nodded.

I helped him straighten his legs, "touch my hand when you feel pain" I placed both of my hands just a little above his kneecap and traced it up to his thighs he flinched " and touched my hand " okay got it.

"Your intertrochanteric region is broken. This region is a little farther down from the hip joint, in the portion of your upper femur that juts outward" I explained to him, and he just blinked at me"

We will take it slow and steady, okay, but you'll feel a lot better... Ever since I saw him 7 months ago, my potion preparation has improved. I know exactly what to give him to drink, and what to rub on it ...

"Here drink this it'll help you heal from inside " while I brought out ointments from my bag"

You have to start wearing briefs from tomorrow, Yibo, so I can have access to your hip and another part of your legs, while you drink potions and just lay in bed let me do the work"

Yibo was stunned and he just looked at me with an eerie face, grabbed my hand then said "No" after what felt like forever "

Me realizing my choice of words, I retraced my words. Yibo I meant to help massage your legs with the healing ointment I prepared for you.

He was a little embarrassed before he said "Okay."

I apply ointment every day to his hip bone, his arm and ankle, his shoulders, back, and feet....3 months into our treatment and he was feeling a lot better, started moving his legs little by little, his head does not hurt as much as before, but he always wears a cold face.

"Yibo, try and smile a little. The real man smiles in trouble, gathers strength from distress, and grows brave by reflection." I murmur.

"It is only one man's story, and I think that things will go better, but difficulties exist and nothing is served by hiding them under a poetic veil or a lyricism of the past, or a fake smile that you wear most of the times "Yibo replied, his lips curled up unnoticed.

"I was shocked out of my mind" this was the longest word he has ever said to me "

I chuckled, Yibo Somewhere in the ocean, a shark was missing its cold eyes because you have them.

He gave me a dirty eye roll.

I watched him close his eyes to rest and I woke up, it was noon, most times I don't want to wake up, I just want to be with him, but I have to because I go to the hospital every day to see him, and today the doctor is taking off his ankle bandage and let fresh air blow his skin...

I got to the hospital a little late as everyone was waiting for me. Mrs. Wang was excited to see his ankle has healed up...

Mum aren't you late for your friend's daughter's engagement... Haikuan asked

I was waiting to see Yibo's ankle and I must say, I am impressed and happy with what you've done so far. How is he doing? Mrs. Wang ask

He is doing well, but always wears a cold face, I tried making him laugh but he'd just smirk at me! I replied

Give him some time Zhan, he'll come around. Haikuan whispered.

I nodded in agreement.

Mrs. Wang left and I turned to face Haikuan. I need your help.

"Anything you want, Zhan" Haikuan replied with a smile spread across his face.

I just sat there staring at the man of my dream, he is looking a lot better than the first time I saw him on this bed. What time of the year does Yibo like? Spring, Summer, Winter, or Autumn.?

Winter and spring. He mumbled.

Okay, thanks. Can I stay with him tonight?

He nodded with a smile.

I rested my head on his pillow and intertwined our hands and I just drifted to sleep, I saw Yibo in the cabin I left him, a beautiful cabin in the mountain, with a waterfall and breathtaking landscape. He was sitting in the pouch, I was surprised.

I rushed to him, Omg Yibo, you walked out yourself?

Yes, but I took forever to get here. He hissed.

It's a gradual process Yibo, you'll get there. I sat next to him.

Aren't you tired of the sun, would you like to see something else I can do?

Yibo smiled and nodded.

I closed and opened my eyes and snow was everywhere.

I saw his eyes move from my face to the trees and back to my face.

You're incredible. He smiled.

I gave him a sincere smile... Ever since he said I was faking smiles, that was the last time I did that.

In the cold dark days of winter, dream about the flowers to get warmed up. To appreciate the beauty of a snowflake it is necessary to stand out in the cold. Winter is on my head, but eternal spring is in my heart. "What good is the warmth of summer, without the cold of winter to give it sweetness? Nothing burns like the cold in the depth of winter.  He said and looked at the far end of the trees.

I was in awe and I couldn't take my eyes off him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.6K 1.6K 33
This story is about a gay guy and a straight boy. One is a homophobic boy because he was molested by a man in childhood. His name is wang yibo.His li...
99.2K 7.1K 43
Wang Yibo is a gifted university student although he studies in the midst of a poor background.He lives in a small village in a countryside with his...
126K 7.2K 20
A dare which change the life Xiao Zhan.. And Wang Yibo will do anything to protect his lover Xiao Zhan... Top Yibo Bottom zhan
58.9K 4.7K 33
'How have you changed this much?' 'Where is the boy I fell for all those time and still in love with?' 'What could have happen so wrong to take away...