"Embers of Love" Demon Slayer...

By LovieJ34

"Looks like I accidentally married a Rengoku..." "Father will definitely kill me..." Fuyuko Kazahana, a young... More

Chapter 1: Winter Bloodshed
Chapter 2: Demons Alike
Chapter 3: The Loud Bunch
Chapter 4: New Mission
Chapter 5: Past Memories
Chapter 6: A Wedding Plan!
Chapter 7: Wedding Night!
Chapter 8: Wedding Parade
Chapter 9: Wedding Ceremony!
Chapter 10: Claws v.s. Ice
Chapter 11: Dance of Sacred Ice
Chapter 12: Fuyuko and Kyojuro
Chapter 13: Their Moments Together
Chapter 14: Unexpected Couple
Chapter 15: Missing Piece of Memories
Chapter 16: My Wife
Chapter 17: Fate Entwined Love
Chapter 18: Nightmares and Tears
Chapter 19: The Trial
Chapter 20: Nezuko's Ordeal
Chapter 21: Revelation of the Ice
Chapter 22: Fuyuko's Blacksmith
Chapter 23: Lower Moon Two
Chapter 24: Foreseen in a Dream

Author's Note

1.5K 22 2
By LovieJ34

Hello! Thank you for taking notice of my "Demon Slayer: Kyojuro Rengoku x Female OC Fanfic". Even though it is an own character insert story just think of it as an x reader fanfic where you are the OC, I will not embarrass you in any way that you want to literally strangle your phones. I promise I will not make this story cringe, if you ever felt cringe in any event of the story, don't be shy and immediately report it to me so I could change it to your comfort. I will not also add any lemons for god's sake I am still a minor and I am not comfortable writing any of it or even try and read it.

The OC I will create will be strong but not overpowered, too many power is like a whole other level and I will be having a headache of how to deal of such power, I want this fanfic to be realistic as it could be, like my OC is truly character in the Demon Slayer Anime so any advice of how to make this more realistic would be appreciated in the comment section. This fanfic will be very bloody and gory so you have been warned.

Enjoy reading! And if you don't like my story then your free to go because you are truly missing out. This fanfic of mine is not like any other fanfic that you will find.

You are love by, LovieJ34

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6K 114 27
// Honestly, I finished the manga and I'm trying to remember things as I go so I'm sorry peeps. \\ Rengoku has a past that you are fairly aware of si...
11.6K 547 77
"There it is, a dishonorable title hangs above her head by a burlap rope, swinging as if it were a pendulum. It manages to get everyone's attention...
35.9K 908 32
Isekaied into the world of Kimetsu no Yamuna aka Demon Slayer! So many hotties!!!! Haku Namikaze is a 20 year old half Japanese college student on a...
2.6K 46 27
In an encounter with a Twelve Kizuki, Kyojuro Rengoku meets a girl who's been terribly wounded. As a Hashira, it's his duty to stay with her and keep...