Sedated

Od SilentDreams16

Nyx Grey. She's been best friends with Scott McCall and Stiles Stilinski since they were kids. The three musk... Více

Season 1 cast
The Big Bad Wolf
Mr.Insane Lacrosse Moves and Inhaler Hunting
The Weird Gets Weirder?
A Party And A Runaway Werewolf
No Big Deal, You Just Tried To Kill Us!
You're A Witch?
So Your Aunt...
An Arrest And A Lacrosse Game
Winning The Lacrosse Game And Bad News
You Really Think You Attacked Him?
Not A Hot Girl? Danny's The Best
It's About Time
You Want Me To What?
Mood board
So You're Back Dad
What A Mess
I Never Want To Die Again
Confrontations And The Alpha
Face To Face With Kate Argent Again and Scott's Second Full Moon.
Wolf's Bane
Co-Captain
Formality
Code Breaker
Season 2 Cast Additions

It Had To Be The High School

109 9 3
Od SilentDreams16

As soon as we got into the locker room Stiles shut the door behind us.

"Call your dad." Scott said looking at Stiles.

"And tell him what?" Stiles asked.

"I don't know! Anything! Gas leak. A fire. Whatever! If that thing sees the parking lot filled with cop cars, it'll take off." Scott told him.

"What if it doesn't?" I ask making Stiles look at me and nod in agreement.

"Exactly. What if it goes completely Terminator and kills every cop in sight, including my dad?"

"They have guns!" He said like it was obvious

"Yeah, and Derek had to be shot with a wolfsbane-laced bullet to even slow him down, you remember that?" I asked him.

"Then we-we have to-we have to find a way out and just run for it." Scott resigned.

"There's nothing near the school for at least a mile." Stiles told him.

"What if I hold him off?" I offered.

"Uh no! Didn't we just talk about that? You are not dying on me again!" Stiles replied quickly.

"Again? What do you mean again?" Scott asked looking between the two of us.

"She went and got herself shot by hunters to trigger her Phoenix side..."

"Okay not my idea. In hindsight I should have asked more questions." I cut Stiles off. "Can we focus on getting out this this school, please? Because I really don't want to die in here."

"Well, then what about Derek's car?" Scott asked.

"That could work... We go outside, we get the keys off his body, and then we take his car." Stiles thought about it.

"And him." Scott and I said at the same time.

"Fine. Whatever." Stiles sighs.

Stiles reached for the door handle when Scott grabbed his wrist and I threw my arm in front of him.

"What?" He asked

"I think I heard something." I told him.

"Like what?" Stiles asked.

"Quiet!" Scott whispered. "Hide!"

Stiles hurried for the locker opening it and getting inside.

"No, no, Stiles! No--" Scott said before shaking his head and doing the same.

I grumbled to myself as I got into a locker as well. I heard the door to the locker room open, and I put a hand over my mouth to quiet my breathing. I heard Scott make a noise as something passed him, then two locker doors opened.

"Son of a bitch!" The janitor shouted making me open my locker door as well.

"Quiet!" Stiles told him sharply.

"Quiet my ass! What the hell are you trying to do, kill me? All three of you, get out!"

"Will you just listen for half a second, okay--" stiles started before the janitor cut him off.

"Not okay. Get the hell out of here right now." He said grabbing the two of them by the collars of their jackets. I followed behind them.

"God, just one second to explain--"stiles said as we were out in the hallway.

"Just shut up and go!" He said before he was dragged back into the locker room.

He was thrown up against the window blood smearing on it as he screamed. Scott tried to get into the door to help him.

"No! Go!" Stiles said pulling him and and grabbing my hand as we started running again.

Both of the boys ran full force into the doors only for them to not budge. They shoulder it trying to get it to move.

"What the hell?" Stiles said as Scott peered through the crack.

"It's a dumpster."

"He pushed it in front of the door to block us in." I spoke up resting my hands on my knees.

"Come on, help me." Stiles looked at Scott before he began ramming the door.

"Stiles stop!" Scott said pulling him away from the door.

"I'm not dying here. I'm not dying at school." Stiles told us anxiously making me grab his face in my hands.

"We're not going to die." I told him gently, before we started walking away from the door.

"God, what is he doing? What does he want?" Stiles asked throwing his hands up in the air.

Scott sighs before replying. "Me. Derek says its stronger with a pack."

"Oh, great! A psychotic Werewolf who's into teamwork. That's-that's beautiful." Stiles sarcastically said.

Scott stopped as he looked out the window and I followed his line of sight. "Oh shit." I muttered as it started running along the roof.

"Now's the part where we run!" I yelled at them as I took off them following behind me I heard it break through the glass only a few seconds later.

I stopped for a moment and turned to face it.

"Nyx!" I heard Stiles yell for me as the opened the double doors.

"I'm right behind you." I yelled back.

The alpha went flying a few feet back so I turned and ran following the boys down the set of stairs. As soon as I reached them we ran around a set of lockers and pushed our backs to them. I could hear soft growling coming from the area we were just at.

"What?" Stiles mouthed.

"Go." Scott breathed out motioning with his head.

We hurried around the lockers and started down the hall when we heard it growl making us backtrack a few steps.

"All right, we have to do something." Stiles said making me roll my eyes.

"Like what?" Scott asked.

"I don't know! Kill it. Hurt it. Inflict mental anguish on it. Something!" Stiles exasperatedly told him.

"How about we let me do something? You know your girlfriend with magic," I pointed out to him.

"Last resort please." Stiles told me.

We looked around for a moment, I could hear the alpha moving around and growling. When I heard Stiles's keys jangling softly.

"Wait a minute, no-..."

"Shh, shh, shh."

I watched stiles throw his keys before we all took off running again. I heard the alpha growling behind us and as soon as we were through the door Stiles slammed it shut putting his back against it.

"The desk. Come on, the desk." Stiles yelled at Scott making him push the desk over in front of the door.

"He can't--" Scott muttered as the alpha tried to push the table only for in to not budge because it was wedged against the wall.

"All right." Stiles muttered.

Something banged on the door making Stiles jump.

"Come on, get across you two... Come on!" Stiles said I waisted no time and hurried over the table.

"What?" Scott asked. "What are you doing?"

"I just wanna get a look at it." Stiles told me making me run my face with my hands.

"Are you crazy???" Scott asked incredulously.

"Look, it's trapped, okay? It's not gonna get out." Stiles reassured him as he peaked into the room again.

Stiles got up on the table and began taunting it. "Yeah, that's right! We got you--"

"Will you shut up?" Scott cut him off frustrated.

"I'm not scared of this thing!" He told him making the alpha growl and hit the door, Stiles stumbled back scrambling off the table.

Stiles yelled from the side we're the three of us we're standing. "I'm not scared of you. Right? 'Cause you're in there, and we're out here. You're not going any..."

A kind crashing noise stopped Stiles mid sentence, both of the boys looked up as the ceiling started creaking Stiles pointing the flashlight up. I grabbed both of their arms and began pulling them away. We started running making me glance at Stiles.

"You just had to do it didn't you?" I asked him as we ran.

"Yes!" He replied.

"Wait, do you hear that?" Scott said stopping us from walking.

"Hear what?" Stiles asked looking at him.

"It sounds like a phone ringing." I listened closely.

"What?" Stiles asked in disbelief.

"I know that ring-- it's Allison's phone." Scott alarm in his voice.

Stiles dialed her number and gave it to Scott.

"Stiles?" Came Allison's voice through the speaker.

"No, it's me. Where are you?" Scott asked her worried.

"I'm in the school looking for you. Why weren't you at my place?" She questioned him.

"Where are you right now?" He clarified.

"On the first floor..." she told him.

"Where? Where are you exactly?" Scott said impatiently as we headed towards the stairs.

"The swimming pools." She replied sounded weirded out.

"Get to the lobby. Go now." Scott told her.

"Okay. Okay, I'm coming." She said before she hung up.

The three of us came through a set of double doors into the lobby just as Allison hurried over. "Why did you come? What are you doing here?" Scott asked her urgently.

"Because you asked me to?" She looked at him confused.

"I asked you to?" Scott asked her just as confused.

"Why do I get the feeling you didn't send this message?" She said worried before looking at me and Stiles.

"Because I didn't." Scott told her grimly.

"Did you drive here?" Stiles asked interrupting the two of them.

"Jackson did." She replied.

"Jackson's here, too????" Scott asked incredulously.

"And Lydia." She shrugged, before she frowned. "What's going on? Who sent this text?"

Her phone rang cutting them off, she answered it. "Where are you?"

The doors opened and out walked Lydia and Jackson. "Finally! Can we go now?" Lydia asked looking at all of us.

A loud thud came from the floor above us. Making Scott, Stiles and I all look at each other.

"RUN!" Scott yelled as Stiles took my hand and we took off.

We ran through a set of doors and the shut them behind us.

"Help me get this in front of the door." I heard Scott say but both Stiles and I were looking at the windows.

"Scott, wait. Not here.." Stiles told him but was ignored.

"What was that? Scott, what was that?" Allison asked him anxiously.

"What came out of the ceiling?" Lydia asked frantically.

"Will you just help me? The chairs-- stack the chairs." Scott dismissed their questions.

"Guys...Can we just wait a second? You guys, listen to me, w..." Stiles continued to talk as they stacked the chairs. "Can we wait a second? Guys? Stiles talking. Can we hang on one second, please?" Stiles said sarcastically.

"Hello!" I yelled making them jump and turn to us, before I replied exasperatedly. "Okay, nice work. Really beautiful job, everyone. Now... What should we do about the twenty-foot wall of windows?"

"Can somebody please explain to me what's going on, because I'm freaking out here. And I would like to know why." Allison said hysterically before turning to Scott. "Scott...?"

Scott walked away from Allison and leaned against one of the desks before sending stiles and I a look for help.

"Somebody killed the janitor." Stiles told them.

"What???" Lydia asked.

"Yeah, the janitor's dead." Stiles replied.

"What's he talking about? Is this a joke?" Allison asked looking at me then to Scott.

"What? Who killed him?" Jackson asked.

"No, no, no, no.... This was supposed to be over... The mountain lion killed..." Lydia muttered anxiously.

"No, don't you get it? There wasn't a mountain lion." Jackson told her.

"Who was it? What does he want? What's happening?" Allison asked louder. "Scott!?!?"

Scott hesitated before speaking. "I-I don't know. I-I just-- If-if we go out there, he's gonna kill us."

"Us? He's gonna kill us?" Lydia asked worried.

"Who? Who is it?" Allison repeated.

"It's Derek. It's Derek Hale." Scott lied.

"Derek killed the janitor?" Jackson asked.

"Are you sure?" Allison looked to Scott.

"I saw him." He reassured her.

"The mountain lio--..." Lydia started before Scott cut her off.

"No, Derek killed them."

"All of them?"  Allison questioned.

"Yeah. Starting with his own sister." Scott lied again, when this was all over I was going to beat him senseless.

"The bus driver?"

"And the guy in the video store. It's been Derek the whole time. He's in here with us. And if we don't get out now, he's going to kill us, too." Scott told them.

"Call the cops." Jackson said.

"No." Stiles shot it down quickly.

"Wh-what do you mean, "no?"" Jackson asked incredulously.

"I mean, no. You wanna hear it in Spanish?" Stiles puts on a Spanish accent. "No. Look, Derek killed three people, okay? We don't know what he's armed with."

"Your dad is armed with an entire Sheriff's department. Call him." Jackson said impatiently.

"I'm calling." Lydia said pulling out her phone.

"No, Lydia, would you just hold on a sec..." he started after her when Jackson grabbed Stiles to stop him.

"Hey..." Scott started before I beat him to him.

I grabbed Jackson's wrist. "Remove your hand from Stiles before I break your fucking shoulder."

"Yes, we're at Beacon Hills High School. We're trapped, and we need you to...But..." she turned back to us. "She hung up on me..."

"The police hung up on you?" Allison asked her incredulously.

"She said they got a tip warning them that there are gonna be prank calls about a break-in at the high school. She said if I called again that they're gonna trace it and have me arrested." Lydia told us.

"Okay, then call again." Allison told her.

"No, they won't trace a cell, and they'll send a car to your house before they send anyone here." I informed them.

"What the-- what-what is this? Why does Derek wanna kill us? Why is he killing anyone?" Allison asked anxiously.

We all shift to look at Scott. "Why's everyone looking at me?"

"Is he the one that sent her the text?" Lydia asked gesturing to Allison.

"No. I mean, I don't know." Scott said.

"Is he the one that called the police?" Allison asked.

"I don't know!" Scott replied frustrated.

"All right, why don't we ease back on the throttle here, yeah?" Stiles said trying to defuse the situation a little as he pulled Scott and I away from the other three.

"Okay, first off-- throwing Derek under the bus? Nicely done." Stiles said quietly making me roll my eyes.

"I didn't know what to say. I had to say something, and if he's dead, then it doesn't matter, right?" Scott said anxiously. "Except if he's not. Oh, god, I totally just bit her head off."

"And she'll totally get over it. Bigger issues at hand here-- like, how do we get out alive?" Stiles stopped his rambling.

"But we are alive. It could've killed us already. It's like it's cornering us or something." Scott said in realization.

"So, what? He wants to eat us all at the same time?" Stiles asked making me smack his chest lightly.

"No. Derek said it wants revenge." Scott said.

"Against who?" I asked.

"Allison's family?" Scott said unsure.

"Maybe that's what the text was about. Someone had to send it." Stiles spoke.

Jackson interrupted us. "Okay, assheads! New plan-- Stiles calls his useless dad and tells him to send someone with a gun and decent aim. Are we good with that?"

"Watch the fucking tone Jackson." I wanted him.

"Or what?" He snapped at me.

"I'm not above throwing your self centered dumbass out into that fucking hallway and leaving you for him to find. Now shut the fuck up."

"He's right. Tell him the truth if you have to. Just... just call him." Scott told Stiles.

"I'm not watching my dad get eaten alive." Stiles said quietly.

"All right, give me the phone." Jackson grabbed Stiles.

Stiles turned around and punched him connecting with his face hard. Jackson stumbled hard.

"Jackson! Are you okay?" Allison gasped hurrying over to him. "Hey, are you okay?"

Allison looked over her shoulder at us, before Stiles pulled his phone out and dialed his dads number.

"Dad, hey, it's me. And it's your voicemail. Look, I need you to call me back now. Like, right now." There was banging on the barricaded door. "We're at the school. Dad, we're at the school."

"Oh, my god." Lydia cried out.

Stiles and I shared at look before he thought of something. "The kitchen. The door out of the kitchen leads to the stairwell."

"Which only goes up." Scott yelled.

"Up is better than here." I snapped back.

We stood for a second watching the door before we all took off running for the kitchen. We ran up to the second floor and immediately began checking doors. Once we found one that was unlocked we all went inside, Scott placing a chair under the handle.

"Jackson, how many people can fit in your car?" Scott asked him.

"Five. Six if someone squeezes on someone's lap."

"Five or six? I barely fit in the back!" Allison said incredulously.

"It doesn't matter. There's no getting out without drawing attention." Stiles told them.

"What about this?" Scott said going to the other side on the room, where a door was. "This leads to the roof. We can do gown the fire escape to the parking lot in, like, seconds."

"That's a deadbolt." I told him.

"The janitor has a key." Scott realized.

"You mean his body has it." Stiles corrected him.

"I can get it. I can find him by scent, by blood." Scott shrugged.

"Well, gee, that sounds like an incredibly terrible idea. What else you got?" Stiles told him sarcastically.

"I'm getting the key." He told us determinedly before Monica towards the door.

"Are you serious?" Allison asked him as he went to pass her.

"Well, it's the best plan. Someone has to get the key if we wanna get out of here." He told her.

"You can't go out there unarmed." Allison tried to reason with him making him grab a pointer stick that was propped up against the chalkboard.

"Well, it's better than nothing." Scott told her.

"There's gotta be something else." Stiles said.

"There is." Lydia said looking at the chemistry cabinet.

"What are we gonna do, throw acid on him?" Stiles asked incredulously making me smack him on the arm.

"No-- like a fire bomb. In there is everything you need to make a self-igniting Molotov cocktail." Lydia pointed out making me smile widely at her.

"Self... igniting..." Stiles trailed off.

"Molotov cocktail." I looked at him.

"What? I read it somewhere." She shrugged playing dumb.

"We don't have a key for that, either." Stiles shrugged.

"This is Harris's classroom correct?" I asked.

"Yeah why?" Allison asked.

Instead of answering I walked over and put my foot through the glass. "They're you go."

Lydia and I began grabbing ingredients out and setting them on the desk before Lydia began mixing everything in the beaker.

"Jackson, hand me the sulfuric acid." Lydia said no one paying him any attention when he picked up the bottle.

She poured it in, mixed it around and corked it before handing it to Scott.

"No. No, this is insane. You can't do this. You cannot go out there." Allison told him anxiously.

"We can't just sit here waiting for Stiles' dad to check his messages." Scott told her.

"You could die. Don't you get that? He's killed three people." She said leaning over he table getting closer to jinx

"And we're next. Somebody has to do something." Scott told her walking towards the door.

"Scott, just stop." She said tearfully. "Do you remember-do you remember when you told me you knew whether or not I was lying? That I had a tell? Well, so do you. You're a horrible liar, and you've been lying all night. Just-just please, please don't go. Please don't leave us. Please."

"Lock it behind me." Scott sighs looking at Stiles and I.

Allison pulled him back and kissed him, before he pulled away and walked out of the classroom.

"I don't get this. I don't get why he's out there, and why he left us, and I can't-I can't stop my hands from shaking." Allison said her voice on the edge of panic.

I was leaning into Stiles's chest both his arms wrapped around my back.

I watched Jackson takes Allison's hands on his and tell her in a soothing voice. "It's okay. It's okay. It's gonna be okay."

"Okay." She tearfully replied.

"Jackson, you handed me the sulfuric acid, right? It has to be sulfuric acid-- it won't ignite if it's not." Lydia asked him worriedly

"I gave you exactly what you asked for tonight." Jackson told her tensely.

"Yeah. Yeah, I'm sure you did." She replied not convincing at all.

A loud growl echoed through the school making me place my hands over my ears as Jackson grabbed the back of his neck and drop to his knees groaning. Stiles and I just kind of looked at him on the ground as I dropped my hands from my ears.

Jackson began screaming making me take a step back as stiles looked at his neck. So I looked to se what had caught his attention, and saw the old wounds. Both of the girls jumped up to help him off the floor.

"No, I'm fine. Like, seriously-- I'm okay." Jackson said once he was standing.

"That didn't sound okay at all." Allison told him.

"What's on the back of your neck?" Stiles and I asked.

"I said I'm fine!" Jackson snapped irritably.

"It's been there for days. He won't tell me what happened." Lydia said turning to us.

"As if you actually care." Jackson scoffed.

"How many times do I have to remind you to watch the attitude Jackson? If I have to do it again, I'll break something in your arm, or maybe your face." I growled at him.

"All right, can we not argue for half a second here?" Stiles said pulling me a little away from Jackson as he tried to get everyone to not kill each other.

I turned my head slightly more to the hallway listening as closely as I could without drawing too much attention.

"Where's Scott? He should be back by now." Allison asked worried. Before I hear a click in the door. "Scott! Scott!"

She tried to open the door but it wouldn't budge.

"Where is he going?" Lydia asked as Allison continued to yell.

"Scott! Scott! Scott! Scott!"

"Stop! Stop! Do you hear that?" Lydia said

"Guys listen!" I said hearing the sirens.

We all ran over to the window and looked seeing cop cars pull into the parking lot. "Oh thank god." I muttered.

Once we were all out of the building the three of us were standing and talking to Papa Stilinski.

"You sure it was Derek Hale?" He asked skeptically.

"Yes." Scott replied.

"I saw him, too." Stiles backed up Scott.

"Nyx?" He asked turning to me.

"I was too preoccupied running for my life to stop and see who it was. My legs are shorter than theirs," I told him making him nod his head.

"What about the janitor?" Scott asked.

"We're still looking."

"Did you check under the bleachers? Under them?" Scott asked more questions.

Papa Stilinski let out a sigh. "Yeah, Scott, we looked. We pulled them out, just like you asked. There's nothing."

"I'm not making this up." Scott said defensively.

"I know. I believe you, I do."

"No, you don't. You have this look like you feel bad for me. Like you wanna believe me, but I know you don't." Scott said sadly.

"Listen-- we're gonna search this whole school. We're gonna find him. Okay? I promise." He told him

"Sheriff!" A deputy called.

"Stay. Both of you." He said pointing at the two boys before walking away.

"Well, we survived, dude. You know? We outlasted the Alpha. It's still good, right? Being alive?" Stiles grinned turning to him slightly as he wrapped an arm around my shoulders as I wrapped mine around his torso.

"When we were in the chemistry room, he walked right by us. You don't think that it heard us? You don't think it knew exactly where we were?" Scott pointed out to him.

"Well, then how come we're still alive?" Stiles asked frowning.

"It wants me in its pack. But, I think, first... I have to get rid of my old pack." Scott told us.

"What do you mean? What old pack?" Stiles asked confused.

"Allison, Jackson, Lydia, you two." He said

"The Alpha doesn't wanna kill us." I spoke up.

Scott nodded. "It wants me to do it. And that's not even the worst part."

"How in holy hell is that not the worst part, Scott?" Stiles asked exhaustedly.

"Because when he made me shift... I wanted to do it. I wanted to kill you. All of you." He looked at us seriously.

I gave Stiles a reassuring squeeze before Scott started walking towards something in the parking lot. Not if us following him, then I saw Deaton sitting in the back of an ambulance.

"There you are." He said seeing Scott.

"How? How did you..?" Scott trailed off.

"Get out?" Deaton finished for him. "Not easily. And from what they tell me, I'm alive because of you. I think I owe you a raise." Deaton chuckled.

"Guys, come on. Let's let the EMTs do their job. You can talk to him later."

"Allison!" Scott yelled taking off.

"I don't know about you. But I could go to sleep right now and sleep through school tomorrow." I yawned leaning against Stiles.

"I'll run you buy your house and get you some clothes. You can stay with us tonight." Papa Stilinski said.

"My dad left again didn't he?" I asked even though I already knew the answer.

"Yeah. He said it was an emergency meeting in Vancouver." Papa Stilinski told me making me nod my head.

"Alright. Staying at the Stilinski house seems like it's gonna be fun!" I smiled at them.

Stiles gave me a look. 'We can talk later.' I mouthed to him.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

1.2K 38 15
She was as bright as the day he was as cold as the night. She was the moon and once a month the wolf cried for it. **********************************...
2.4M 49.3K 64
Tessa McCall is bestfriends with brother Scott McCall and Stiles Stilinski. One night, the three of them go looking for a body. Well, their lives cha...
6K 44 33
After Scott the True Alpha was trying to get over Allison's Death, His Best Friend Stiles Does something he doesn't regret , But what happens if some...
13.6K 387 75
Aurora Martin. Smart ass. Student. Witch. After years of hiding her true self in the shadows, everything changes after winter break of sophomore yea...