Capturing Connie

By JuanitasUniverse

Connie, the eldest daughter of the notorious owner of the mass success fragrance and clothing company Crystal... More

Connie 1
Connie 1.5
Steven 1
Connie 2
Connie 2.5
Steven 2
Connie 3
Connie 3.5
Steven 3
Connie 4
Steven 4
Connie 4.5
Connie 5
Steven 5
Steven 6
Connie 5.5
Steven 7
Connie 6
Connie 6.5
Steven 8
Steven 8.5
Connie 7
Steven 9
Connie 8
Steven 10
Steven 10.5
Connie 9
Steven 11.5
Connie 10
ART BY NIKKIEPIE Part 1
ART by NIKKIEPIE Part 2
Steven 12

Steven 11

99 8 27
By JuanitasUniverse

TW: Insinuations of sexual coercion. Severe emotional abuse and manipulation are also present in this chapter.

Its around 4 o'clock and I'm literally about to grab the doorknob when Lapis opens the door, nearly knocks me out and shuts it. She eyes me seductively and I instantly feel uncomfortable. She's dressed immaculately from head to toe. Beautiful almost black blue hair curled, her outfit a tight fitting black dress that makes her look stunning and a pair stripper heels.

She could be dressed for a celebration or a funeral.

It's hard to say which.

I regret not putting the security chain up. I regret more not leaving five minutes earlier. My biggest regret, though? That I gave that bitch a key to my apartment.

"And just where do you think you're going?" She smiles at me, but it's not kind or genuine. It's more of a smile that a snake might give to its prey before it strikes to kill.

"Out."

She tilts her head and I sigh.

"I'm going to get my car looked at." It's like she knows when I'm going to leave. For not the first time, I wonder if she doesn't have cameras in my apartment.

"Has anyone ever told you how handsome you are, My Diamond?" My ego flares for a moment but it can't be bothered to accept her compliment genuinely. She steps into my personal space and runs her finger along my neck.

"Look, Lapis, did you need something? Because if it can wait..." I look toward the door and she grips my shirt. Dammit. I worded that wrong and now she's going to drag it out just to try and get a rise out of me. She gets off on pissing me off, I swear to all the stars in the sky.

"It can't wait." She's silent for a moment, as if she's calculating something. That's never good. "You need to end it with Connie. Today."

If she'd come here yesterday, I could have told her I already had. At that precise moment I would have believed every word I said, too.

But now... I don't want to end it. I feel as though I can't.

"Why?"

"Because I said so."

"But why?"

"Because that was the fucking deal. Break. Her. This one last thing is all I ask from you," she says quietly. "End it with her so awfully that she will shatter and never be able to be put back together. I want her to drop out, it hurts so bad. Let her eat her heart out."

I feel nauseous and disgusted. "You know she has her sisters and father, right? She's not just going to break easily."

"Her father is taken care of, trust me. As for her sisters, they'll move on. They're just as boring as she is, and are just as stupid and shallow. They'll be helpful for a good minute."

I keep my mouth shut, not wanting to give away that I'm falling for her and want out of this. Instead of cooling her off, it makes her madder.

"This was the plan, Steven. We both seduce and ruin the power couple and then we ride to the top together. We were going to break them both and distract them until it was too late. It's time to hold up your end of the bargain."

I honestly don't want the damn promotion if it means I don't get to be with Connie anymore. If I ruin her, everyone will know, including Big Boss Mahashwaren. I'll never get the promotion if I break her.

The man will hate me. Is that Lapis' true plan? Does she want to get rid of... all of us? "So Johnson is out of the picture?"

"He's going to get the promotion, but it won't last. He'll come back. Trust me. I've already put the proper bug in someone's ear. You're going to get a chance at that job, too. Just you wait." She smiles, looking quite pleased with herself.

Who is she talking to if not Fuckwad? She isn't high up enough to make these surefire promises. Unless... she's talking to someone higher up. "Then how are you keeping up your end of the bargain? He was supposed to be distracted and broken so I could take his promotion."

"Don't forget I can ruin you, Steven Universe. Just do what I tell you to, My Diamond,"

I flinch and she smiles. When she's says it, its derogatory and it makes me angry and it hurts and she fucking knows that.

"It'll be quicker that way," she finishes with a gleeful smile. She grabs my tie and twists it, dragging me to the couch and pushing me onto it. "Besides, Steven. Don't you want to cuddle?"

My skin starts to crawl and I shudder. "Why aren't you with Johnson? Isn't he leaving soon for the promotion? Go cuddle with him." I wish he'd leave tomorrow. Tonight. In an hour. Right now.

"Ugh." Her face morphs into an ugly scowl. "He's so dreadfully boring. Still stuck on that lame bitch, Connie. I'm surprised I've tolerated him this long."

Stars and Diamonds... "What do you mean he's still stuck on her?"

"He says he's in love with her, which I'm sure is not the case since he couldn't keep it in his pants while I was playing with him. Even you have more control than that. I should know what's it's like to be attached to someone you're with though, considering how long we've been together, Steven."

"We're not together," I remind her. And neither are Johnson and Connie. I wish I could be making her forget his name but Lapis is straddling me now and I can't get away.

"We will always be together, darling. No matter how much you try and deny it, my claws are so deep in you, you will never be able to escape me." She puts a cold hand on my face and I set my jaw.

"Lapis I am not going to let you do this again!"

"I'm not leaving until you fuck me. I'm not going to ask you again, either." She grips my tie to the point where I'm 2 inches from her face. Her eyes turn a dark blue and swirl angrily.

"I'm not your fucking dog, Lapis. Remember who you're under." I glare at her, letting my body take over. Even though I'm sitting, I can feel myself getting taller, broader and stronger.

She laughs and kisses me forcefully. I turn away and she laughs again. "Did you forget who saved you? Your human half would have died from all the drugs and shit you were doing. Sure, you used to be in power. Forcefucking gems and beating them down because of your mommy issues. Throwing tantrums like a fucking brat while no one fucking wanted to be around you. You were only exhalted because of your heritage, not your worth. And after all that? You became a mess. I found you and instantly recognized you and you're lucky I fucking did. You were having meltdowns and breakdowns left and right like a bitch. You couldn't break your meth addiction. Who cleaned up after you? Huh? Who stayed by your side while you went through withdrawls, you fucking pig? Who got you this job anyways? Oh right, it was ME." She's now millimeters from my face. "You're a fucking loser."

Hatred fills me, making my skin shine so brightly that it overpowers the normal lights. I don't say a word though, and that just makes her angrier.

She gets off of me and her wings lift her off the ground. "How easy you forget what I've done for you, Steven. I made you."

"I fucking get it okay?" I burst out. I realize I'm on my feet and in her face but I don't care. "You never let me fucking forget it either. Anytime I want to do anything you don't want me to, it's always the same dance and song! You always do this Lapis!! Why? You know we've started drifting away from each other. It's not my fault you're trying to turn pages for someone who doesn't want you to be in their book anymore!"

She glares at me and I glare back at her just as intensely. It's a silent war. Pink against blue. Diamond vs. Lapis. It's obvious who should win.

"You realize how worthless you are without me, don't you?" She says it so seriously that it feels like it stops my heart. I grunt as if I've been kicked in the stomach and fall to my knees, my gem flickering my form from human to Diamond.

"You do know that. I can tell. Never forget you're still a drugged out prince who murdered his family. You're a piece of shit."

"They tried to kill me first..." I want to sound angry, but I'm so fucking weak.

"I don't give a damn. You're worthless."

There's silence and I grimace in pain.

"Please, don't do it. Don't make me say it." My dig my hands into my curls and pull. I can't take this. I can't beat this.

Lapis lifts my head up to look at her and the cruelty in her eyes terrifies me. "You even sound like the pathetic little boy I found in the street." Her fake nails dig into my jaw and squishes my lips together. "Say it."

Defeat. I can't win. She's got me and I can't fucking win with her. She knows what I've done. Who I am.

What I am.

"I'm worthless."

She stands up straight and offers a hand to me. I take it and she pulls me toward the bedroom. "I know you are."

Whoo. Wow. Lapis is a bitch, we all knew that but damn I didn't even really have a script for that I just started writing! This is terrifying and sad, but still an intense chapter I'm proud of.

V is for viagra, which I shouldn't ever take

O is for Only fans which is the only cash I make

T is for toddlers cause why the fuck not

E is for E.T a movie I still haven't seen.

What do you get when you put it together?

VOTE.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 33 6
Connie has been with Jeff for nearly a year now. She has no need to leave him, nor any desire. She likes her life and she loves her boyfriend. There...
94.4K 1.8K 50
Steven Universe has had a decent life. An awesome older sister, 2 caring and wise aunts, and of course his great dad. He thinks everyone is his frien...
73K 1.4K 16
For the past 5 years, Stella Universe, the daughter of Rose Quartz and Greg Universe, has been living her life with some ups and downs. Knowing that...
2K 102 20
Lᴏsɪɴɢ Gᴀᴍᴇ ɪs ᴅɪᴄᴏɴᴛɪɴᴜᴇᴅ ʙᴜᴛ ғᴇᴇʟ ғʀᴇᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴅᴏ sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴡɪᴛʜ ɪᴛ, ɪ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴄᴀʀᴇ xᴅ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ Spinel lost the game by Pin...