๐•๐ˆ๐„๐๐๐€ || ๐€๐’๐‡๐‘๐€๐˜

By slumpeddp

ashtray and Vienna ๐Ÿ™ don't read if you dont like books that take a little longer to get into things. More

chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
READ โ€ผ๏ธโ€ผ๏ธ
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
part eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
chapter 51
chapter 52
chapter 53
chapter 54
chapter 55
chapter 56
chapter 57
chapter 58
chapter 59
chapter 60
chapter 61
chapter 62
chapter 63
chapter 64
chapter 65
chapter 66
chapter 67
chapter 68
chapter 69
chalpter 70
chapter 71
chapter 72
chapter 73
chapter 74
chapter 75
chapter 76
chapter 77
chapter 78
chapter 79
chapter 80
chapter 82
chapter 83
chapter 84
chapter 85
chapter 86
chapter 87
chapter 88
chapter 89
chapter 90
chapter 91
chapter 92
chapter 93
chapter 94
chapter 95
chapter 96
chapter 97
chapter 98
chapter 99
chapter 100
chapter 101
chapter 102
chapter 103
chapter 104
chapter 105
chapter 106
chapter 107
chapter 108
chapter 109
chapter 110
chapter 111
chapter 112
chapter 113
chapter 114
chapter 115
chapter 116
chapter 117
chapter 118
chapter 119
chapter 120
maddyXfezco

chapter 81

3.1K 48 53
By slumpeddp

it was friday now , i had another very long boring day at school. only this time , Elliot had talked to me.
that was different than any other school day , since that was his first time talking to , other than at his house obviously.

i'm out of school now , about to leave my house and go to Fezcos store. i didn't spend much time with ashtray yesterday, mainly because it was late but also because he was being weird. hopefully he isn't like that today.

Malia was going to have to come with me , i can't leave her home alone.

"are you ready Malia ?" i yelled , grabbing my phone and jacket in my room.

"yeah." she yelled back , before running to my room.

"okay , let's go." i said , walking behind her to the front door.

i couldn't lock it , i don't have a house key. so all i did was close the door and walk behind Malia , down the road.

"are you and ashtray dating ?" she asked me , randomly.

"no." i answered her.

"mhm" she said , smiling all weird.

"we're not." i told her , just incase she would go tell my mom something.

"why are we going there then ?" she asked me.

"because.. me and him are friends." i decided to go with that , not knowing what me and ashtray actually are.

"okay." she said , shrugging and letting it go.

"besides , you don't wanna see you crush again ?" i asked her , laughing a little at hoe she had a big crush on Fezco. something about them two i guess.

"what ? i don't have a crush i anyone." she said , her cheeks getting red and her shaking her head at me.

"yes you do , Fezco." i said , elbowing her a little.

"i don't have a crush on him Vienna." she said , rolling her eyes and moving my arm away from her.

"whatever you say." i laughed a little , reaching his store and walking in.

"hey kid." Fezco said , looking up at me and Malia as we walked in.

"hi." i answered , smiling. and then turning to see Malia all red and smiling.

i laughed , making her turn to me and shake her head.

"you here for ash ?" Fezco spoke up.

"yeah." i answered , watching Malia walk behind the shelf , looking embarrassed.

Fezco squinted his eyes at her , then turning to me again. "y'all friends now or ?"

i took a second to reply , "something like that."
is what came out of my mouth. i guess that's the best answer for that.

he nodded , turning back to look at Malia who immediately turned away , smiling.
he turned to me once again , looking more confused than ever.

i laughed again , walking closer and whispering "she has a crush on you." just so she could hear.

he furrowed his eyebrows , making a weird face.

i chuckled , "see you later Fezco."
and then walked to the freezer door , with Malia following behind me.

"hey." i said , sitting down on the chair that was right in front of him , Malia sitting on the bean bag chair i usually sit on.

"hey." he said , putting his phone down on the table and looking at me , then Malia.

"hi ashtray" Malia said , getting a nod from ashtray back.

"are you and my sister friends ?" Malia asked him.

he turned to me , like he didn't know what to say.

"um. yeah." he answered , i smiled at how he seemed nervous to say that.

she nodded , turning to look at the table.

"so are you still going to that party tomorrow?" i asked him.

"you're going to a party ?" Malia asked him , but then turned to me like she was wondering if i was going.

"yeah. i think." he answered both of us.

"are you going too Vienna ?" Malia asked me.

"no." i answered her , even if i was i wouldn't tell her.

"mm. okay. can you take me to Madelyn's ?" she said , changing the topic really fast.

i sighed , pulling out my phone and texting my mom to ask if she could go there.

"is Madelyn that girl ? the daughter of your moms friend." ashtray asked me.

"yeah." i answered him , not even a second later Malia interrupted "what do you know who Madelyn's mom is ?"

i looked up from my phone , seeing ashtray looking at her already. "i told him." i answered before he could say anything. to which , he nodded.

"oh. what did mom say ?" she said , pointing to my phone , guessing i'm texting our mom.

"she said yeah , i have to walk you." i said , standing up.

"okay." she said , then standing up after me.
"bye ashtray." she said , waving at him.

but he didn't say anything , instead he stood up too.
"what are you doing ?" i asked him , watching him move next to me.

"im coming." he said , walking out of the freezer first.

i nodded , walking behind both him and Malia.

"we're taking Malia to her friends house , see you later Fezco." i said to him , walking to the door.

"alright , be careful." he said to all three of us , getting nods back.

we started walking away from the store , to Madelyn's house.

"so ashtray ?" she said , looking up at him

"what ?" he answered , also looking at her.

it was nice that ashtray got along with Malia. because one thing for sure , i wouldn't get with anyone she didn't like. i don't know , i felt like she would think of it as my mom and dad. that's how i would think of it if i was in her place , so i wouldn't do that to her.

"do you like my sister ?" she blurted out , wiggling her eyebrows.

i rolled my eyes at her question, shaking my head.

"uh-." he started to answer but got cut off by her saying , "she likes you."

"Malia." i said , wanting her ti not make it awkward.

he smiled a little , turning to me and then back to her. "yeah." is all that came out of his mouth.

a very loud gasp came from her mouth once again , this time she jumped up and down twice while grabbing my arm and said "i knew it !"

i smiled , shaking my head at her again.

"knew what ?" he asked her as she calmed down.

"that y'all like each other." she said , smiling at both of us and moving me closer to him.

"you know , Malia has a crush on your brother." i said , now turning the tables on her.

she opened her mouth , becoming very red and  glared at me.

"what ?" ashtray said , looking very confused.

i laughed at how she stopped talking , now embarrassed.

"you don't have to be embarrassed Maliaaa , its cute." i said , putting my hand on her shoulder.

"stop." she said , taking my hand off her shoulder.

i laughed once again , reaching Madelyn's house.

me , ashtray and Malia walked up to the door , Malia knocking on it.

Hannah opened the door , smiling at Malia and then me and ashtray. "Madelyn !" she yelled , soon after she came running to the door.

i watched Malia run in the house , yelling "bye !" as she was now out of sight.

"is this your boyfriend ?" Hannah asked me , referring to ashtray.

i got red , god i really hate that question.
"no." i answered , taking a step back.

"oh. i'm sorry." she said , putting her hand on her chest.

"it's okay." i smiled at her , looking to see ashtray just standing there awkwardly.

"walk home safe. i'll drop Malia off at home for you , later." she said , smiling and nodding her head.

i nodded , "thank you."
and then walking off the property , with ashtray following.

"people ask that question too much." he said , making me laugh.

"yeah." i agreed.

AUTHORS NOTES.

next chapter is gonna have drama 😇

DIDNT PROOF READ.

ideas ??

💟.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

74K 893 22
๐€๐ฌ๐ก๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐ฒ ๐ฑ ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ฆ!๐จ๐œ. ๐€๐ฅ๐ž๐ฑ๐ข๐ฌ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐€๐ฌ๐ก๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐ฒ ๐๐ž๐š๐ฅ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐š๐ฅ๐ฌ ๐ข๐ง ๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐›๐ฎ๐ฅ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง๐ฌ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ข...
238K 5.3K 30
๐˜ช'๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ต ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜บ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ญ๐˜บ ๐˜ช๐˜ง ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜จ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฏ๐˜ข ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜บ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฏ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ช๐ฎ๐ž๐ฅ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ˆ๐๐’๐Ž๐Œ๐๐ˆ๐€
113K 1.1K 34
Before reading just know there is mature content!
17.6K 115 13
Just read it :) Ashtray x y/n