𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐑 π“πŽ ππˆπ‘π€π‡

By pradabarb

lol just read🀍. More

01.
02.
03.
04.
05.
06.
07.
08.
09.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.
52.
53.
54.
55.
56.
57.
58.
59.
60.
61.
62.
63.
64.
65.
66.

67.

5.2K 122 117
By pradabarb

meanwhile
★ 𝐃𝐎𝐎𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐍𝐀𝐋𝐄𝐄 𝐁𝐀𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐘★

I sat watching the snow fall onto the ground, while smoking my third backwood within 15 minutes. I contemplated if I wanted to go through with this decision or not.

Real niggas never crash out but I'm tired gangsta, I tried to smoke this weed and pop these pills to cope with the pain but it's getting too much to take. Grief consumed me and Guilt took up my mind each day. Both my brothers dead and the brudda that is living taking off with his basketball shit while I'm stuck trapping and shit.

If not these pills another nigga was gone come and kill me, I wasn't afraid to die neither I just rather take my own life then let a bitch ass nigga take it.

My gun sat on my lap as I took a long pull from out my wood," This life just been too much for a nigga." I mumbled to myself, putting out the wood and placing it in the ashtray.

I took a deep breathe not even caring to write goodbye paragraphs, I only fucked with a few people. Mikey knew no matter what he was still gone be my brother we grew up with each other, all we had was each other.

I took a deep breathe placing my gun on the table, grabbing the jump rope and making my way into the bathroom.

I flicked on the light before making a noose around the the shower curtain bar," Here goes nothing." I said aloud as I stood on the tub and wrapped the rope around my neck.

I closed my eyes," 1..2..3" I counted before jumping off the tub, my light flashed before my eyes as the rope choked me and the shower curtain came down right along with me.

I laid on the bathroom floor shaking my head," God. I don't even know why I tried this dumb ass shit." I felt myself getting more aggravated. I just wanted to die.

After laying on the floor for a few moments, I finally stood to my feet unwrapping the rope from around my neck and tossed it on the floor.

I shook my head, as I sat back down at the kitchen table deciding to roll up another backwood before trying attempt 2. I know this time it won't fail.

4 months later.
★ 𝐍𝐈𝐑𝐀𝐇 𝐒𝐀𝐋𝐀𝐘 𝐖𝐀𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐆𝐓𝐎𝐍 ★

" Shorty my Beyoncé, durk and days, durk and days." Mikey came through the frontdoor singing, and I stopped what I was doing.

" Nigga it's durk and dej, not durk and days what the hell." I chuckled wrapping my arms around his neck.

He pulled me closer, resting his face in my neck." Ion care." He then kissed me on my lips," Get ready we going out today the whole day."

" What you mean the whole day?!" I followed him to balcony that overlooked the city of Cali, we decided to take a vacation celebrating all of our accomplishments.

He stood behind me wrapping his arms around my waist." Exactly what I said." placing a soft kiss on my cheek," Now go get ready."

" Ouu you pretty, sorry this ain't orange this is peach." Mikey hyped me up as I snapped my pictures, I couldn't help but laugh.

" Hahaha, bae pose let me see ya." He said in a high pitched voice.

" Ouuu, uhuh, yopp." He cooed after every pose i did.

" Bye Mikey you the best hype man." I smiled, looking at the pictures her took.

14,112 likes.

@prettinirah : back like I neva left😘.
user has disabled comments.

liked by demilavato, ravensymone, prettinirah, shiestyasskay and 150,211 others.

@mikeyamir: baller🏀
user has disabled comments.

liked yonigga, and 4611 others.

@realrawdessy: slim thick chocolate 😘🍫
user has disabled comments.

We went out to this fancy, expensive restaurant. Where everything on the menu costed $25+

" Mikey you ain't have to take me to this nice ass place, a movie or an arcade date would've been okay aswell." I said as scanned through the menu.

" I know, I know." He said reaching up and running his fingers through my hair," I just feel as you deserve it."

Not even 10 minutes after us being seated his phone began to ring, he scrunched his face up at the unfamiliar number up on his screen.

" Who is it?" I asked and shrugged, answering the call and placing the phone to his ear.

" Hello?"

" Yes, this is him. Who this?"

" What? How?"

" Okay, thanks." The conversation ended after a few moments, Mikey locked his phone dropping his head in defeat.

" Is everything alright?" I asked squeezing his hand and he nodded his head.

" Dooter's dead."

" What?"

1 week later.

" Girllll, did I tell you what I just found out about a week back." I said to Destiny on the other end of the line.

" No, what happened?"

" Dooter done killed himself."

" What!" She exclaimed," Say you swear to God."

" I swear to God."

" Damn, triple fucking homicide. How the fuck did the whole gang die." Destiny said shaking her head.

" Bitch you going to hell, Ty'Mere gone beat the black off yo ass as soon as he see yo ass in heaven." I said chuckling a little, this bitch had used dark humor to cope with Ty'Mere death, I still cannot believe it's been 10 months.

" That's if his ass in heaven, you think killas make it to heaven?"

" Honestly, if he talked to God and got right with him. I believe there is a chance. Nobody knows but the lord and him, let's just hope and pray they all made it into heaven."

" Nah, fuck a Dooter and fuck an AJ they can burn in hell for all I care." She said nonchalantly."

" You kicked that nigga into Mere's casket and shit, his ass was in there doing somersaults."

" Girllll, dooter was steady talking shit about how you a set up, he needa to get put in his place or sum."

" Right." I said watching Mikey walk back to the car with a bag in his hand," Ima call you back when I find out all the new information, alright?"

" Alright, love you bitch!"

" Love you too!" I responded before the line disconnected. I watched Mikey get into the car placing his head on the steering wheel.

1 year later.
★ 𝐍𝐈𝐑𝐀𝐇 𝐒𝐀𝐋𝐀𝐘 𝐖𝐀𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐆𝐓𝐎𝐍 ★
June 23rd, 2023.

" Ima miss yall more." I said pulling my sister and mother both into a embrace. Today was the day we all moved out of Indiana it wasn't nothing there but death. All in 2021 AJ, Ty'Mere and Dooter was laid to rest in 2022.I opened two successful hair salons down here in Indiana, with abundance flowing in and now I felt it was time to leave since I was considered as wealthy I wanted to move my mother and sister out indiana so I gave her 1 million to buy a home for her, my sister and her girlfriend, she had now became family to us and in moved in with Zion.

Mikey had bought my 2 million dollar dream in California and decided that we would spend our last day in Indiana enjoying it with our family before leaving.

" I love y'all so much!" I yelled as they finished packing up the Uhaul," Be safe on the road!"

" We love you too! We gone see yall soon." Zion yelled before pulling ma waved at me and pulled the fuck off in that G-wagon.

I took a deep breathe hopping in my all blacked out G-wagon Mikey gifted me, Anytime i try to buy something for myself he told me to invest my money into something important and let him get it, he made sure all my needs were satisfied and I had everything I wanted.

I played Hotel by Montell Fish as I sped in the direction of the cemetery, I decided to give my loved ones, one last final visit.

Deciding to visit my father first, I took the bouquet of flowers out my passenger seat. Walking through the grass til I got to my father's gravesite.

" Damn old man, I'm finally getting married and you not here to walk down the aisle or to see me try on my dress. I really wish you were here, sometimes I wonder how would life be like if you were here. I'm 21 now dad, can you believe that your baby girl is all grown up? Zion's finally legal and she living her own little life. You always thought I would've been married to one of them lil dirty hoodlums with nothin goin on for theyselves but that's not the case my boy play for florida state. I wish we could've moved out of Indiana together but that's not the case, I love you please forever watch over me." I laid the flowers against his headstone and placing a soft kiss on it.

liked by therealkylesister, jaydacheaves, jamorant, ceobig30 and 531,312 others.

@mikeyamir: Wowwww I can't believe I'm saying this but I'm really marrying the love of my life in a few weeks💙 Nirah I love being to call you mine and being to have you in every way as possible, my hardworking baby girl💙. Crazy thing is I never thought I was gone settle down or even make it into the NBA but look at yo boy we outcha making it happen. Im doing it for my mama and my dead loved ones, #llmereworld, #lld, #llmymama & #llaj forever yall Ah live on💙.

@unknownuser5: damn the opps smokin yall ass😭 all dem rips.
@z.zion stop y'all are too cute 😩😩🥹🥹I love it.
@mamapowell: HURRY UP WITH MY GRANDCHILDREN DAMN.
@kaykaior: she is so beautiful, congratulations 🎉!
@budda2hard: damn all dem dead niggas 🤣🤣
@riah.hh: Yall over hea laughin at his people being dead like yall Superman and can live  forever.
@prettinirah: I love you 4L and after baby boy💓💓

1 month later.

" Final the fuck ly." I groaned placing the last of our boxes into our now home," All this damn shit."

" Nirah this 2 milly dollar home better, cook, clean and take this trash out it's own damn self." Mikey said looking around the fairly large kitchen, the home consists of 3 levels, 12 bedrooms, 8 1/2 bathrooms, a game room, a movie room, a huge basketball court in the back with a pool to match, 3 living rooms and 2 kitchens and a 12 car garage. This house was fairly too big for only the both of us so you know what that mean.

" I can't wait til I fuck you all over this home." He hugged me from behind making me smile." I'm telling you Nirah ima get yo ass pregnant and that's on my mama."

" Mhm." I said twisting my lips to the side," whatever you say Washington now help me unpack."

We spent over three hours unpacking and settling into our new home. I was now in our room which was the master bedroom and it had a balcony so would view the hills, y'all already know what's finna go down out there.

As I unpacked the last box of Mikey's items I came across a note that had Letter To Nirah written on it, so outta curiosity i opened the letter and a few photos fell out of it.

After finishing reading the note, I couldn't help the smile that was plastered on my face this had to be written a few years back when he was going off to FSU. In this note he confessed his loved for me, this made me feel even more happier because I know I choose the right nigga I fell inlove with the right one. I kept the note deciding I was gone hang it up when I got the chance and looked down at all the pictures that fell out of it.

11 months later.

liked by theonlyshanae, liaworldyt, sabrinacarpenter, and 611,022 others.

@prettinirah: My favorites💙, Mirah Amir Washington & Scarr Washington. Unfortunately Mikey's bitch ass picked out her whole name because he wanted it to be similar to his lol🙄 she got his whole name, he literally wanted her first name to be a mix of me and his.. and ughhhh she's such a daddy's girl 😒 @mikeyamir we not stopping til I get my boy💯and let's not talk about this damn cat, if y'all know me I am not an cat person! I believe them lil mfkas is evil😭 but Mikey on the other hand loves them. He literally begged me to let him keep this cat.. and yall know I can never tell my baby boy no🥹. This mfka actually kinda cool but yesterday I'm chillin and that mfka get to staring at me and shi like he's plotting or sum like you better gon for i kick you😭 Goodnight tho💙

@realrawdessy: bring my niece down here to Nc bitch! 😍😍😍 and not the damn cat you better not kick that poor cat.
↪️prettinirah: i gotchu! And girl he better stop staring at me and shit😒😂
@mamapowell: my kids 💓🔥💓😍😍😍🎉🎉🥰
↪️z.zion: mama get off Instagram please😭
@z.zion: @mikeyamir keep yo damn cat away from her😭😭, but congratulations family I love y'all I wanna see my niece too!
@flygirlbri: congratulations! She's adorable, if you don't get your boy on your second try you might as well give up lol gone have a whole army of girls.
@mikeyamir: Yep that's my mini me💙and I don't care we can have as many as you like baby, as long as you happy I don't care. You not kicking my son me and him will jump you!
141,291 comments.

__________________

And that's the end of Letter To Nirah I hopped y'all enjoyed this book as much as I did, I really wanted to have a good ending book cause all my other books I be doing some fucked up ass shit😭.

#faq

1) Why did Mikey not tell Nirah about the bet?

Mikey was scared that it'll ruin his bond with her, he felt like like Nirah would stop being friends with everyone including him.

2) We wanted Ty'Mere as a love interest, why wasn't he one?

Ty'Mere was never intended to be a love interest, because later on in the story I was gone kill him off and there would be no point of the book.

3) Why did AJ make that bet on Nirah?

He took the advantage of Dooter's situation knowing he would be a crashdummy. As the bet progressed AJ added more money, up to 2k was on the line.

4) How tf did dooter magically get an apartment and how tf did he pay the hospital bill?

Ty'Mere. Knowing his homeboy situation he decided to take matters into his own hands finding a nice apartment for him and helping him start trapping. The hospital bill also came up to 5k after that lil stunt he pulled too.

5) Was Dooter supposed to be an love interest?

Yes, he was sorta kinda. If I made Dooter into the main love interest the book wouldn't have ended how it ended, it would've been up to 80 chapters and Dooter and Mikey would've fought over Nirah, leading up to both their deaths, that was the plan but I decided I done put yall through so much hell with my other books, y'all deserve an happy ever after but don't get too comfortable.

faceclaim @'s!

𝐍𝐈𝐑𝐀𝐇 𝐒𝐀𝐋𝐀𝐘 𝐏𝐎𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐋 - @ayzhavalentina

𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐘 𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐈𝐐𝐔𝐄 𝐖𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐍 - @respectmyfleek

𝐃𝐎𝐎𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐍𝐀𝐋𝐄𝐄 𝐁𝐀𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐘 - @ty_muneyy

𝐌𝐈𝐊𝐄𝐘 𝐀𝐌𝐈𝐑 𝐖𝐀𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐆𝐓𝐎𝐍 - @camron

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

86K 2.5K 13
Julian Halls. An impressionable, naive, and vulnerable college freshman ends up meeting Victor, the man who seems to have it all. The perfectly blin...
287K 14.4K 30
❝ i'm the ceo of lee enterprises and you are? ❞ ❝ someone with a gun so shut the fuck up. ❞ ━ or where the young ceo lee donghyuck...
299K 11K 31
Every time you hold me, hold me like this is the last time. Every time you kiss me, kiss me like you'll never see me again. Every time you touch me...
607K 23.7K 48
naΒ·ive /nΔ«ΛˆΔ“v/ Learn to pronounce adjective (of a person or action) showing a lack of experience, wisdom, or judgment. Fifteen year old naomi white...