She would persevere

By SaarJT

How would you feel when the world you grew up in crashed and burned? What if you were tossed into one that wa... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 2.5
Chapter 3
Chapter 3.75
Chapter 4
Chapter 4.50
chapter 5
chapter 5.50
chapter 6
chapter 6.50
chapter 7
chapter 7.50
chapter 8
chapter 8.75
chapter 9
Chapter 9.50
chapter 10
chapter 10.75
chapter 11
chapter 11.50
Chapter 12
chapter 12.50
chapter 12.75
Chapter 13
Chapter 13.50
Chapter 14
chapter 14.50
Chapter 15
chapter 15.75
chapter 16
Chapter 16.50
Chapter 17
Chapter 17.50
Chapter 18
Chapter 18.50
Chapter 18.75
Chapter 19
Chapte 19.50
Chapter 20
Chapter 20.50
Chapter 21
Chapter 21.75 Lemi
Chapter 22
Chapter 22.50
Chapter 23
Chapter 23.50
Chapter 24
Chapter 24.75
Chapter 25
chapter 25.75
chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 27.75
chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 37.75
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40 - Epilogue

Chapter 32

15.3K 491 49
By SaarJT

Trigger warning:
The entire chapter contains..
Psychotic shit, abuse, rape, mention of death
——————————————————————————

I'm sending a raven
With blood on its wings
Hoping it reaches you in time
And you know what it means
'Cause out here in the darkness
And out of the light
If you get to me too late
Just know that I tried

Love is a gift as it is a curse.
It is a gift for you are giving and receiving it in equality. You are feeding love while others love feed yours.
Love is a curse when you love too  much. Or when you love those that are not deserved of your love.
You feed them with love whilst you are starving. You feed them and feed them with love whilst your dying. Love is a drug. An addiction that has been fed to you the moment you were born. You would become dependent on it.

Adelaide knew this to be true, when she had loved her family so inheredly. No matter what they did, no matter how much pain she received. No matter how little bit of love she was given, she had given them everything. All the love her soul housed.
Only to go hungry, to be starved for it.
Adelaide still loved her father, she still loved her brothers, she still loved her sister.
Simply because of one notion.
They were blood.

She had loved them simply because they shared dna.
Eventhough they did not deserve it. Even though they have not given her an inkling of it.
She still gave it away as if she was rich with it.
But she was dying.

She had no one to give her love. She had no one anymore that would hold her and shower her with love. Shower her with the care she wanted,that she deserved.

Adaline practically came over every day to make sure that Adelaide was punished for her sins.
Adelaide had one sin according to her sister. A sin that was detrimental to Adaline.

Adelaide was born.

Adelaide was still in the same room where her cage was, but now she wished she was left in that cage instead of where she was now. She was chained by her wrists. Hanging from the ceiling in the same dingy basement room. The ceilings were so high, Adelaide couldn't touch the cold concrete floor with her feet, making her arms and shoulders shake with pain.
Her abdomen was cramping from pain and lack of water and food.
Her throat itchy and aching from screaming.
Trying to swallow the sticky saliva from her dry mouth only made the pain more intense.
Her eyes were painfully dry after the abundant loss of tears.

She couldn't do anything anymore.
Her vision was blurry and her body was reacting again to the after effects of drugs.

She wished she was given more drugs. She wished he had made her overdose on it.

But no, he still wanted her. He still needed her.
It did not make the pain any less than it already had been.
He had been ripping her apart.

And made her bleed even more when she did not give him the satisfaction he craved from her.
He had broken her hip joint. Cracked her ankle and leg, which was now starting to heal the wrong way.
But most importantly, He took her against her will.

Again.

And again.

Adelaide had no concept of time anymore. The only thing she knew was that it was midday everytime Adaline came by. She would never come here at night.

Adaline had been here seven times. Which meant that Adelaide had been here for at least eleven to twelve days. She had not seen Robèrt in what felt like ages. He was taken away by the Chinese very quickly. She hoped he would be found soon or had already been found.

Adelaide had given up on rescue. Adelaide had given up on being saved. She had come to the conclusion that she would never see the sun again.
She had given up on herself.
And she had made peace with that.

Adelaide's body was no longer responding to stimuli apart from pain, Tom had noticed that and became even angrier.

Even though her body was not responding she could still feel everything next to the pain.
Tom's 'pleasurable moments', still drying on her inner thighs and her lady parts. Her blood drying up on her back from the whipping sessions. The dried up blood that was on her wrists, made by the chains. The chains didn't go around her wrist, it went through her flesh which made for a lot of blood the first few days.  But most importantly and most evidently... The stab wound Tom had promised her.

Just above her pelvis. Which meant she was currently bleeding out.
She was dying and she knew it.
She was dying and she was okay with that.

But no matter, even in her last moments she would never give him what he wanted to have.

Her soul. Broken.

He could do with her body what he wanted. He could carve it, beat it, break it, paint it. Adelaide didn't care.
But never would she beg for mercy.

Never would she beg for anything from him. Because the moment she did, he would have what he wanted all along. Her broken soul.
He could break every bone in her body. He could tear every ligament apart, but Adelaide would never surrender.
But that was what fueled his anger only more and more.
Resulting in Adelaide's current predicament.

The door opened and through her hazy vision she could see a murmur of light passing through it.
"Ah, you're awake. Finally, I was starting to get bored." Tom walked further into the room. He was already no longer wearing any pants when he came in.
Adelaide had hung her head down. It was costing her too much energy to keep it up right. Her hair had become stringy and matted and was obscuring some of her already diminished sight. Her breath was shallow.

Tom pushed up her face by her chin making her look at him, though Adelaide could barely see him.
"Are you going to be a good girl today sweetheart? You know that good girls get rewarded right? Aren't you hungry?" He fished something from behind him. It was a loaded needle, filled with the only thing Adelaide's body currently craved. She hated it, but she currently couldn't care anymore. She'd rather die under the influence than die sober, feeling every bit of pain her body was in. As long as her nerves were shot up with drugs she wouldn't complain about her death.

"So tell me little Addie, are you going to be a good girl and give me what I want? hmm."
What he wanted was for her to cry out in pleasure. He wanted her to moan his name. He wanted her to go over the brink of ecstasy while still having him inside of her.

Never

He would and could never make her feel that way no matter what he did. So Adelaide responded the only way she knew how.

By spitting the last bit of saliva mixed with her blood she had in her mouth onto his face.
But that only made him all the more angry. He grabbed the back of her neck and forced his lips on her.
His hand roaming her body and squeezing harshly on certain parts that made Adelaide want to cry out in pain.
Wanted to, but did not.

Adelaide remained stagnant, she would never react to anything he did. Until he pulled down on one of her shoulders, making her cry out in intense pain. Her hoarse scream made him smile demonically.
She didn't know how much longer she could hold out for anymore.

Tom lifted her broken leg, which only made her ligaments throb with more pain. Her hipbone was screaming with over-pressured nerves, making her dried up eyes produce even more tears. Pushing himself in harshly made her nerves go overboard and Adelaide screamed in pain.

"You - push- will - push - obey - push - me!" His motion never stopped, never lingered. In and out he went, faster, harder, deeper. Tom loved how Adelaide felt around him, since he was the only one this time. He didn't have to share her this time with his crew like years ago. She was all his.
And he revelled in it.

To him, Adelaide was the perfect body to fuck. Simply just thinking of her body, now more curved, made him hard instantly. Her lewd body made him have her multiple times a day.
And at night he simply never wished to stop. He would only need a few minutes every time before he was ready to go again.

When he came into contact with her twin, he first thought that she would have been perfect as well, but nothing about Adaline ever enticed him. Not the way Adelaide did.

He had told Adaline he would get rid of Adelaide when he was done playing with her.
He wanted her.
He would never be done.
He wanted her now and again.
He would crave her for eternity.
He WANTED her in every way.
He would have her forever

Tom and Adelaide would be gone by the end of the week. He was taking her with him back home. Secure her on his bed, never making her leave.
He would have her in every way, shape and form.

Just simply thinking about that not too distant future made him go over the edge. Moaning her name out loud, dumping his spills inside of her, he stopped to catch his breath before kissing her beautiful lips.

His left ringed hand went up to Adelaide's breasts and twisted it harshly, making Adelaide respond in pain. That sound made him pump in and out again. And again.
And again.
His hand left her breasts and went to her other leg, holding it up as well as he went faster and harder. Making Adelaide scream, what he thought in pleasure.

Adelaide screamed in pain.
Her broken joints now chafing against each other, making her nerves light up on fire. The chains on her wrist rattled and clanged against the ceiling as he lifted her up and down.

When Tom spilled inside of her yet again, she was finally granted the needle he had brought with him.
Making her body numb and her nerves finally settled down, no longer registering the pain. Her already hazy vision became even more blurry. Her eardrums barely picking up a sound anymore.

Her hazy eyes were flashed harshly with light even when a shadow was blocking a part of it. She could hear people talking, but didn't understand what was said. It could have been a whole different language in her mind. She felt Tom who was still beside her, harshly letting go of her body which made a straint of her arms and the chains as he quickly walked to the shadowy figure and banged the door closed.

And she was alone again. With only the darkness surrounding her.
The darkness beckoned to her again. To go with them, to let go of her hold in this world.

As Adelaide's vision slowly started to blur more and more, she started losing sight with reality.
Before she surrendered her lips painfully cracked open. Her voice, hoarse and as soft as a whisper.

One day i'll find
Some peace of mind
And then i'll stop being afraid I won't make it through the night

Adelaide let her voice get louder, pushing all of her left over energy into the words.

The more I learn
The less I know
Through every high and every low
I grow

She willed the last of her stamina. Making her yell it out.

The more I learn
The less I know
Through every high and every low
I grow....

Adelaide's voice cracked at the end. Making the last line sound like nothing more but a whisper of wind.
With that, Adelaide finally surrendered.

Adelaide surrendered her body to numbness, greeting it as an old friend.
And Adelaide finally surrendered her consciousness to the dark, greeting it as an old lover.
With that, Adelaide knew. She would no longer open her eyes to light.

Adelaide was content with that.

This was by far one of the hardest chapters to write...
I need a hard minute..

Love, Sarah

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8M 44.2K 52
Liliana has always had a bad life. Ever since she was five, her mother would date the wrong people who would corrupt her, and she was the one who alw...
Shattered By Noel

General Fiction

298K 7.2K 42
⚠️THIS STORY IS OLD. IT ISN'T VERY GOOD. THE OTHER BOOK IS BETTER⚠️ Adeline was a good kid. She worked hard, took care of herself, and didn't let any...
206K 3.6K 81
Alicia has been abused by her mom and step-dad for the past 2 and a half years, plus she has also been bullied for the past 2 and a half years. What...
Alex Reborn By Allie

Teen Fiction

34.1K 809 42
What if you could go back and do it all over again? What if you could have a better family? What if you could do it over it while still being able...