Just Out Of Reach || doloresx...

By SirEggsalot

The Familía Madrigal is full of chaotic Columbians. One of these is the ears of the Encanto, Dolores Madrigal... More

0 -prologue
1-one
2-two
3-three
4-four
5-five
6-six
7-seven
A/N
8-eight
9-nine
Dolores-1
10-ten
11-eleven
12-twelve
13-thirteen
14-fourteen
Dolores-2
15-fifteen
16-sixteen
17-seventeen
18-eighteen
19-nineteen
20-twenty
21-twenty-one
22-twenty-two
23-twenty-three
24-twenty-four
25-twenty-five
26-twenty-six
27-twenty-seven
28-twenty-eight
29-twenty-nine
A/N 3
30-Thirty (Boquet Ending) [YES]
30-Thirty (Symphony Ending) [NO]

A/N 2

732 20 3
By SirEggsalot

OMG! THANK YALL SO MUCH FOR 10K READS! I DIDNT EXPECT TO GET THIS FAR WITH THIS FIC! IT WAS REALLY FUN GETTING TO THIS MOMENT!

I always thought that 1k was all we could reach but well i got proven wrong. I am really thankful to all of my readers for helping me get here.

I really hope for the best to all of you who read, vote, and comment, it feels surreal having people follow the story that i just started writing for fun.

I will put even more effort into the next chapters thanks to this support!

I wish that you all feel as supported as I am right now, because even if you aren't, just remember that your own support is the most important way to not feel alone.

Thanks again for letting me experience this!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.7K 477 7
Set after the events of Encanto. - Your family has just moved into the village and your first sight is a family with gifts. One of them, a girl named...
7.6K 271 31
"𝓓𝓸𝓷'𝓽 𝔀𝓸𝓻𝓻𝔂 𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓼𝓪, 𝓘 𝓭𝓸𝓷'𝓽 𝓫𝓲𝓽𝓮." ... Camilo Madrigal x Fem Reader The story begins when Y/n, who is 18 years of age, m...
8.7K 326 34
Your crush on your best friend only grows but she is taken by someone else. When she finds out you love her, she only grows feelings for you back, he...
26K 378 14
la familia madrigal ! encanto oc x oc under editing.