The Unlucky • Sam Uley •

Da NonBinaryLover

Thallo was an normal girl, well as normal as normal could get for Thallo. Before she was born her father left... Altro

A/N
Cast
Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Breaking Dawn Part One
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chaoter Eighteen
Chapter Ninteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapyer Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Breaking Dawn Part Two
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Epilouge
End
Thank you 🫶🏻

Chapter Eight

2.5K 37 3
Da NonBinaryLover

*Contains violent language.*

~~~

I was walking around looking out for sign of vampires. Bella was standing behind Edward, him trying to shield her, Seth was also looking out for vampires.

Edward is mind reading Seth's mind with what's going on.

"Jacob just got there. He's good." He said. A bit of proudness in his voice. "Don't let them protect each other, good, go around...." Edward trailed off.

"Wait what! Has someone got hurt?" Bella asked.

"Seth, Thalia. Go." Edward said. That means Victoria is close.

Me and Seth hide behind the tree line and I could see Edward still talking to Bella. Then behind the cliff appeared three people. Two I recognised. Riley Biers. The guy from forks that went missing. And Victoria. And a man. I did not know who he was but he seemed some what familiar.

Edwards face also flickered with confusion as he saw the third man. But he turned his attention back to Riley.

"Riley. Listen to me. Victoria's just using you, to distract me. But she knows I'll kill you." Edward spoke. I could see Riley hesitate. "In  fact, she'll be glad she doesn't have to deal with you anymore." Edward was trying to get into his mind and it looked like it was working.

"Don't listen, Riley. I told you about their mind tricks." Victoria said looking at him with pity.

"I can read her mind, so I know what she thinks of you. And you." He said turning to the man. "I don't know who you are but why are you after Bella she has done nothing wrong." Victoria ignored what Edward said to the man.

"He's lying." She spoke looking at him.

"And I'm not here for your stupid girlfriend. I admit when Victoria reached out to me I was surprised and  when I found out James was dead then I wanted bloodshed. But Victoria promised me a different girl. I wonder where she is?" He said sniffing the air and looking around. Different girl? What girl?

I mean there was me, Esme, Bella, Rosalie, Alice and Leah. We are the only girls, so who could he mean?

"She only created you and this army to avenge her true mate, James. It's the only thing she cares about. Not you. And you I don't know what girl your after but there is no one else here."

I could still see Riley hesitating. He glanced at Victoria trying to see if there's something there.

"There's only you. You know that." Victoria spoke softly. Riley looks back at Edward, positioning himself to attack. Victoria's eyes tighten as she notices Bella.

"Think about it. You're from Forks, you know this area. That's the only reason she chose you. She doesn't love you." Riley falters ever so slightly and I could see the gears working in his head.

"Riley. Don't let him do this to us. You know I love you." Riley looks to her and I could see it in his eyes. He believes her.

"You're dead." He said to Edward and kept forward to attack but Seth jumped out and hit his shoulders dragging him back and I could see him biting his hand. It falling into dust onto the floor. Victoria turns back and is about to run until Edward convinces her to stay.

"You can escape. You always do. But you will never get another chance like this again." Victoria thinks on this before Edward continues. "You want her. You want me to feel the pain I felt when I tore him to pieces. When I turned him into ash. When I turned him into nothing." Victoria hissed and flees forward to attack Edward and get a hand on Bella.

He pushes her back and they have a wrestling match. They guy just stand there and watch's. I see Seth get thrown against a wall getting knocked out. Riley starts towards Bella but I intercept. I click my fingers and end up in front of him.

"Sorry. You have not reached your destination." I said. His fist flew towards me and I grabbed it spinning him around. He feel on his back and i heard a crack and him screaming in pain. I looked up to see I ripped his whole arm off. Good that was easy.

I turn around and go to help Seth but Riley gets back up and grabs my arm flipping me over and onto the ground. I groan in pain and Riley holds down my arms. Inching closer to my face but I see a shadow tower over us

"I said she's mine Biers." The man spoke coldly. Riley nodded and got up going over to Victoria to help her.

I sat up and shuffled back so I could get back up to start fighting. He saw me stand up and brush my self off. I realised he's the girl he wanted but why? Why was I special to him?

I ran forward and punched him in the gut turning around and kicking him with my foot. I saw Victoria and Riley have Edward in a head lock and I ran to help him. But I felt someone grab my t-shirt and throw my against a tree.

I slid down the tree and groaned in pain. He walked over and picked me up by my throat. I felt the air I had getting trapped in my throat. My lungs started to hurt badly and I was coughing and breathing heavily.

"I know I broke your heart before any boy had the chance too." Holy fuck. I realised. My father. He broke my heart before I was born. He realised what my expression was.

"You now know. You took everything away from me. My life. My wife. Everything. I was so much more happy without you. You know we where going to travel the world together. And you took that away from me. YOU BITCH YOU TOOK EVERYTHING AWAY FROM ME!" He said slamming me against the tree over and over again. I felt my head get dizzy and my eyes slowly loose consciousness. "Now I'm going take everything away from you." He said smirking.

I felt a pain in my arm and I screamed out in pain. I was being fucking bitten and getting strangled by my own father! What the actual fuck! I kicked my legs and punched him but he didn't let go. I felt somebody tackle him and I collapsed to the ground. My head must of hit something because my eye sight went dark.

~~~
Sam's Pov

I was doing really good. And so was the pack and the Cullens. I was taking down vampire after vampire.

I felt a stinging around my neck but ignored it. Then one of my paws started to burn up. After a couple of seconds of this new pain erupting through my body. A image flew across my mind. It was from Seth's mind. I saw a man holding a girl against a tree sucking the life out of her. She thrashed around in his arms and when she stopped I caught a glimpse of her face.

Long red hair. And brown eyes. She looked flawless. And then I realised who it was. Thalia. I saw Seth run towards him and tackle him biting his head off. And I saw her collapse to the floor and smack her head
on a rock.

A pain soured through me. She was dead. My imprint was dead. And I never got to tell her I loved her. I whimpered lowly and howled loudly.

I didn't pay attention to the group of vampires backing away. There master finally destroyed.

Edward, Bella and Seth run out of the forest. Seth was holding a bleeding Thalia in his arms. I shifted quickly and ran up to him. Carlisle following me.

"What happened to her?" He asked.

"She was bitten." Seth spoke quietly. Seth handed her to me and I looked down at her.

Her once long ginger hair was now short and black. Her brown eyes where now completely black. And instead of light freckles on her face they where replaced by black veins and marks all down her face and body.

She was Thallo. But she didn't look like Thallo. She was my imprint. But she wasn't my imprint.

"By who?" I asked. I was going to kill him.

"Her father." Edward spoke up. "I heard there conversation, well rather him talking to her. Said that she destroyed his and his wife's life. He wanted her to pay. He was turned by James that gave him the motivation to come here." I nodded.

Everyone's ears pricked up. We all heard a crunching sound coming from the tree line. "The Volturi." Carlisle whispered. "The pack needs to leave. The Volturi won't honour a truce when there are werewolves." Carlisle said. I agreed but I was more grieving for the death of my imprint.

"Where's Jacob?" Bella asks.

"There." Edward replied pointing to a wolf consign out of the forest. I don't know where he came from but a male vampire ran out of the forest to attack Seth -who was in human form- but Leah jumps in the way.

She tries to attack him but get flipped off her feet/paws. Jacob runs to help and somehow the vampire got his arms around Jacob he broke his ribs. Making a loud crack sound echo the glade.

"JACOB!" Paul shouts.

We all ran over to him apart from me who walked because I had Thallo in my arms. Carlisle runs over and Jacob switches into human form.

"Hold in Carlisle is gonna take care of you." Edward spoke gently.

"The bones on the right half of his body are shattered." Carlisle said pressing down on his stomach.

"Bella." He whispers.

"Jake in right here." She spoke softly.

"Jacob you idiot I had him." Leah spoke annoyed.

"Leah."Jared spoke sternly to the girl.

"I need to reset the bones before his accelerated healing starts kicking in. And I would also like to look at Thalia." We all gave him a strange look. "I know you have super hearing but you might not be able to hear it. It's a heart beat. I can hear one coming from her. Seth saved her in time I think she's vampire." My soul dropped.

My imprint. A vampire?! No there's no way. I- I won't allow this.

"Part vampire." Edward said looking at me. Carlisle caught on quickly.

"Yes part vampire I think her witch genes are fighting back. But I'm not 100 percent sure until I look." I nodded.

"We need to get them out of here. We're not gonna win a fight with the Volturi." Edward spoke standing up from his crouching position.

"We will take them back to Billy's." I spoke, nodding to them.

"I'll be there as soon as I can." Carlisle said. We all nodded. Embry, Quill, Jared and Paul all grabbed either an arm or leg and started to carry Jacob away.

"Hang in there, Jake. They have got you." Bella spoke before we walked off quickly.

~~~

We where all sat outside the Blacks house. We could hear Jakes screams from inside. But I was more scared for Thallo. What will happen to her? Will she still be witch? Will she be a vampire? Will she still be my imprint? Who knows?

I mean I hadn't seen her in a week and I didn't want to see her again unless it was important but now I never wanted to let her out my sight again. And who cares if she leaves town I'll convince her to stay. Billy spoke up after awhile.

"I called her Ma." Billy spoke up. We all looked over to him.

"Wait who? Who's Ma did you call?" Embry stupidly asked.

"Sam looked worried I wanted to give him hope. I called Thalia's Ma. She shouldn't be here soon." I nodded as a sign of thanks.

We stood or sat in silence until a taxi pulled up, there a women who was in the back shoved some cash into his hands, grabbed her bags and got out of the taxi. Shooing it off once she got out.

She looked like Thalia in a way but then again didn't. She had short grey hair with brown eyes and she wore some stylish dresses.

Her face was a mix of expressions; confusion, worry, scared, but most importantly anxious.

"Where's my Ti? Where is she!" She lowly shouted. I mean she didn't shout but then again she didn't talk as an indoor voice.

"She is resting." Billy said. "The docs just fixing my boys bones and then he will check on your Thalia." Billy said, she nodded and I heard Paul whisper to Jared.

"There is no way that is Thalias mother dude she looks over 85." I gave him a cold glance but this remark did not go unheard by Thalia's grandmother.

"Just because I'm old does not mean I take care of Tia. She is the only thing I've got you hear me boy. I'm the only thing she's got and she's the only thing I got. So how about you shut your mouth and keep your thoughts to yourself." She snapped at him.

Wow. I had never seen somebody snap at Paul like that. He was know for his anger issues but he didn't seem to get mad, he looked guilty.

After five minutes of hearing Jake screaming another truck pulls up, this time it was Bella. Once she steeped out the truck she flinched at the noise Jake was making.

"It's been going on for awhile." Quill said to her.

"Doc's re-breaking his bones." Embry added on. Leah had been pacing back and forward for the past ten minutes not speaking at all just biting at her nails.

"Why'd he have to butt in, I could of taken that leech-." Leah started but Paul cut her off.

"Oh give it a rest Leah." Paul said sternly. Carlisle soon walks out looking relieved.

"The worst is over. He'll be alright." Everyone let out a long breath they didn't know they where holding in. I was still scared for Thalia.

"I gave him some morphine, but his body temperature will burn it off soon. I'll come back to set up a drip." Carlisle spoke. I nodded to him in thanks. "He's asking for you." He spoke to Bella. She nodded and walked inside.

Carlisle looked at me and I held hope in my eyes but he did not have any and that made my body sink.

"Thallo is alright. Her witch gene is still fighting off the vampire poison. I cant promise that she will wake up, but if she does she'll be the first hybrid. And that may I add may be the most important thing in supernatural history." I let out a shaky breath and so did her Ma.

"Her disease?" She asked. Carlisle spun around confused at why the women was there. "Is it gone?" She asked Carlisle. He smiled at her, making her smile back.

"No traces of it left." He said. She started crying and let out deep breathes "I best be getting going. I'll come back later to check on them." With that he sped off into the distance.

Thallo was going to be okay. I think. Carlisle said she might not wake up but we don't look at the negative only the positive.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

63.3K 1K 21
Started: 7-12-2022 Finished: 10-20, 2022 Everyone knows who Jacob Black is right? Well if you don't, you have been living under a rock, everyone thin...
14.2K 301 18
Sagelynn has always known that she's different. Why? Because she's been able to communicate with ghosts since she was 6 and view past lives since she...
587K 22K 49
「𝗣𝗥𝗜𝗠𝗔𝗟」❝Okay I admit, not all the guys are bad ❞ ▪︎ Synopsis ▪︎ Aniya Majorie and Jacob Black despised each other so much, ever since he...
310K 7.4K 97
"I've never seen you around here before, are you new?" "No, I've lived here my whole life, but my parents don't allow me outside of the house, someth...