I Will Always Be There For Yo...

By NicoleAlcantara760

Y/n once lived in Japan two years ago but her teacher sended her to Paula Rintis for her proctection, even if... More

Reader's Personal and Info.
Prologue - A Unknown Boy Will Be Arriving?
1- Meet Boboiboy
2- Adudu?
3- Aliens Are Real! And Power?
4-Boboiboy Has Powers?
5- I Have New Powers
7-Helping People In Need
Special Chapter
8-Got Kidnapped
9-Rescue Mission
10-Escaping The Spaceship
11- Cocoa Delivery
12- Revealing Secrets
13- Lightning Has Been Kidnapped
14- Elemental Fight
15- Boboiboy Thunderstorm
16- Shocking Event
17- Unlocking Powers
18- Surprise for Y/n
Age Explanation
Easter Sunday Special
19- Stuck In The Game
20- Final Boss Battle
Boboiboy Your Bleeding!
Requests And Jealous BBB
21- Sleeping Monster
22- Checker Game
23- Nightmares or Memories
24- World Biscuits Day
25- Cyclone and Sky
26- Getting Them Back
27- The Mukalakus Robot
28- Goodbye
Epilogue
New Book!!

6- Elemental Split

2.2K 91 35
By NicoleAlcantara760

Third Person's P.O.V

Ochobot cheered, he was so greatful that his new master has been saved by his friends.

"Impossible! They are using the Power Sphere again!" Adudu snapped, he was becoming even more furious the fact that Ochobot gave powers to not only Boboiboy but all of his friends too.

"Probe! Shoot!"

"Yes Boss!" Probe was about to shoot Yaya infront of them who gasp in fear but—  "Hi!" Ying greeted, she was suddenly in front of Probe who was caught of guard. This made Ying giggle before running away, her speed is far more different than before. She was running like a speed of light.

There was also something different from her, her glasses was displayed up on her beanie and not in front of her eyes.

"Ying! Power of Lightning Speed!!" Ochobot cheered causing Y/n to giggle and kept her focuse on healing Boboiboy. "Y-Y/n, i'm okay don't worry" The dino cap boy reassured, giving her a small smile. "Boboiboy, your hurt and i can tell alright? Don't make me knock you out so i can heal you fully" Y/n joked with a cheeky smile on her face.

Boboiboy just laughed, finding Y/n's fake threat a bit amusing to him, cooperating with her words. Boboiboy lets his body relaxed as a sigh escaped past his lips, Letting the girl do her job. "Fine fine, you win and i give up, happy?"

"Very. now, if you wanna go back to the fight. I suggest let me help you out"

Ying kept running away, giggling after seeing Probe having difficult time aiming at her direction since she kept running to a different kinds of directions and spot.

"Hey, hey! Stop running!" Probe exclaimed, Ying was now running around the giant robot in circles so Probe doesn't have a choice but also make his body spin around. Trying to shoot the young racer.

The chinese girl suddenly stop while having a fake terrified look, making Probe halt his action and aimed his rocket at her. Not fully noticing where the girl is.

"I've got you now!" The giant robot was getting ready to shoot Ying. In reality, the chinese girl was behind Adudu who was now panicking since he was sitting on top of Probe's head.

"Wait! Don't!" Adudu yelled but it was too late, not only Probe shooted Adudu and himself while Ying manage to get away safely, all thanks to her new powers.

"Why did i get stuck with this robot...." Adudu muttered in pain because of the rocket that was blasted to him, his face was now covered with dark ashes.

Y/n was now done healing Boboiboy, who thanked her in return. "No problem, now i guess. It's my turn" The lavender haired girl stood up, cracking her knuckles and glaring at Adudu. The alien shrieked in fear after seeing Y/n's cold glare that was directed to him.

The girl pointed her hand at Probe, who was surrounded with glowing purple energy. She then lifted her hand slightly, the giant robot yelped after feeling himself started to float in the air along with Adudu. Y/n's eyes were also glowing as her hair starts to float around even thou there was no wind passing by.

"Heh, this is what you get for hurting my friend!" Y/n yelled before smashing the giant robot on the ground using her telekinesis, creating a small crater underneath Probe. She repeated this action a few times before fully stopping.

Y/n can see the giant robot twitched, some of Probe's parts were destroyed while Adudu also started twitching in pain after getting smashed along with his robot companion on the ground. The lavender haired girl was feeling a bit satisfied after getting her sweet revenge.

Gopal took this chance to climb on top of Probe, who was unable to move. "Prepare to be punished!" The Indian boy exclaimed, having a big pride filling his chest now that he has powers.

He then start moving his hands in a slow circular motion, that kinda looks like he was readying a plasma ball of light causing Adudu to scream in fear. "Please don't hurt us!!" Probe begged, the robot was clearly afraid of the incoming attack. Gopal just ignored what the giant robot's plead and lets out a battle cry. "Hya!!!"

"AHHH!!"

Adudu closed his eyes and was preparing himself for the pain, he waited for a moment and realized nothing happened. "Eh?" Silence has now surrounded them, all of them can even hear the sounds of crickets in the background.

"Oh.... Nothing's happening Boss...." Probe awkwardly pointed out, still laying on the ground. "Uhh.... Please wait" Gopal quickly turned towards Ochobot's direction and questioned. "Hey! What are my powers Ochobot?!"

"No idea, i'm not sure myself" Ochobot replied to the idian boy while scratching his head, he was also trying to remember what Gopal's powers are and was followed by a glitch.

"How can you not know?!"

Probe noticed Gopal's panicked state, taking this chance to try and capture the idian boy. Y/n was quick to noticed the robot's giant hand was moving towards her friend. Already knowing that Gopal will get captured.

"Gopal watch out!" Y/n quickly used her speed and ran beside Gopal, she successfully manage to push the idian boy away but unfortunately led her to get captured.

"Run Gopal! You don't know your powers yet!" Y/n yelled, letting out a groan when Probe squeezed her tight. The said boy hesistantly ran away and back to Ochobot. He couldn't help out since he doesn't know what kind of powers he had so all he could do is watch.

"Let go of N/n right now!!" Yaya yelled, flying towards Probe to punch him away and save her beloved friend but instead of hitting Probe, the giant robot swung his unused hand towards the pink hijab girl and successfully hitting her, causing Yaya to get sent flying away.

The pink hijab girl manage to caught herself before she could land painfully on the ground and Ying quickly ran to her friend's aid. "Yaya! are you ok?" Ying asked, there was worry lingering in her tone.

Both girls didn't notice Probe sent his unused hand towards they're direction. "Ying! Yaya!! Look out!" Y/n warned but it was too late, both girls yelped after getting themselves captured before Probe's dismantled hand reconnects back to his arm.

"Let us go!!" Y/n demanded, trying to break free from Probe's grasp, only to let out a sharp gasp and wheezed painfully when she felt herself got squeezed more. That also goes for Ying and Yaya, who cried out in pain but the squeeze Probe gave to Y/n was harder.

"Make sure that girl doesn't use her Telekinesis Probe!!"

The lavender haired girl's eyes were starting to flicker close, she was in the verge on passing out due to the squeezing and also unable to breath properly. Gopal manage to noticed this, quickly turning to face Boboiboy. "Dey Boboiboy! Do something!!"

"Let us go!!" Ying yelled and in response, Probe squeezed the girls more tighter. Y/n cried out, Probe was not giving her any mercy since to Y/n, it felt like the robot was squeezing the life out of her. Well it wasn't Probe's fault since Adudu was controlling the robot, Boboiboy felt his breath hitched after seeing Y/n had gone unconscious.

"Let go of my friends!!" Boboiboy demanded while pointing his index finger at Adudu. "You have lost! Give me back the Power Sphere!" Adudu yelled back, Probe squeezed Ying and Yaya causing both girls to yell in pain but not Y/n since he noticed the girl was now unconscious.

"Use your strongest power now!!" Ochobot exclaimed after noticing his master's troubled look, what the Power Sphere said made Boboiboy's widened remembering he had a special move that Ochobot taught him earlier.

"Boboiboy elemental split!" Boboiboy yelled, making an "X" sign using his wrist as a circular shape with three different kinds of symbols appreared above him.

The dino cap boy quickly jumped up towards the circular shape, going through it and 3 Boboiboys showed up on the other side of the circular shape. The three Boboiboys was still the same but the only thing that was different was they're colors.

The middle has dark red color attire, his cap was still faced back and his jacket was fully unzipped also showing his white shirt. The second right side Boboiboy has orange color attire like the original one but the difference is the cap was facing forward instead of facing back. And the last Boboiboy who was on the left has yellow color attire, his jacket was fully zipped up and the cap was tilt slightly to the right. All three of them landed swiftly on the ground and ready for battle.

"Wow!" The kids minus Y/n, stared at the three Boboiboy in awe while Adudu stared in disbelief before feeling the ground shaked.

"Earth Spike!" After the Earth element said that, earth spikes suddenly erupted underneath Probe's hand, who unconsciously let go of the three girls that were captured earlier.

Ying and Yaya manage to land safely on the ground also away from Adudu. Y/n was still unconscious and was about to hit the ground, the Lightning Element saw this and quickly used his lightning speed, catching the unconscious girl before she could fall on the ground.

Lightning Boboiboy had brought Y/n to a safe part of the place, gently placing the unconscious girl down and near where Ochobot is before checking if she has any injury, his eyes unconsciously drifted to her closed ones, quietly studying her face as he unconsciously brought a hand to her cheek.

Rubbing his thumb on where her freckles were displayed, finding the freckles interesting, his eyes then noticed something hidden behind her bangs. Before he could even move her bangs to the side to check on it, the Lightning Element immediately noticed what he was doing.

He mentally scolded himself for being distracted and went back to the fight with a faint tint of red that was now displayed on his cheeks, easy to say he was embarrassed of himself. He couldn't even believe he just invaded Y/n's personal bubble like that.

Ochobot saw the Lightning Element was gone, taking this chance to scan the girl to see if there was any injury but his mind also thought on why the Lightning Element was acting strange but he just decided shook it off.

Adudu was still stuck in his place due to the shocking split, he quickly noticed the Earth Element in the corner of his eyes. Earth Boboiboy just smirked at the alien before lifting his fists up and punched the ground, sending more earth spikes towards Adudu and his robot companion.

Once the spikes hit Probe, the robot then got sended flying in the air. While Adudu and his companion were in the air, the giant robot quickly sended dozens of rockets towards the three element, Wind Boboiboy just chuckled at they're futile attacks. Bringing his hand back before swinging it in front of him, sending a big wind force towards the rockets. "Tornado attack!"

This caused the rockets sent flying back towards Adudu and Probe, the alien shrieked in fear when he saw the rockets nearing them and exploded. The green alied had a defeated look while falling from the sky along with Probe, but his eyes suddenly caught the Lightning Element above them, holding two lightning bolt in each arm.

This caught Adudu off guard but before he could even control Probe to attack, Lightning Boboiboy already went ahead of him. Stabbing the lightning bolts on the robot with a smirk before doing a double backflip and away from them.

Adudu got suddenly electricuted and Probe got blown up, causing the giant robot to go back to his original small version and landed harshly on the ground with the alien still twitching from pain.

The three element saw they're enemies defeated state, nodding at each other and merged back to one.

Yaya suddenly heard a groan and quickly looked who was the source of it. "N/n!" The pink hijab girl called out causing Ying to also look as both girls ran to the lavender haired girl's aid. "Y/n! Your okay!"

"Y-Yeah, what happened?" Y/n asked while slowly standing back up on her feet, having a confused look. "Oh! Everything's fine now cause Boboiboy beated up the alien" Ying reassure, making Y/n look at her astonished. "Wait really?"

Before any of them could reply, the alien they were talking about suddenly yelled. "Computer save me!!" As a cue, a spaceship was now suddenly above Adudu and a light shined down at the green alien, who was now starting to float up towards the ship.

"I will be back Boboiboy... I wil be back!!" Adudu exclaimed while the gang just watch the alien floating ever so slowly towards the ship, while crickets started to make noises in the background.

"Uhh......I will be back! I said i will be back!!" Adudu repeated his words, he was starting to get embarrassed before pressing a button on Probe. "Faster, faster! Why is it taking so long!?"

"It has been like this Boss....." Computer respond, "Haha, awesome!" Boboioby smirked, giving his signature thumbs up before summoning a lightning bolt.

"Umm.... Welcome back to the spaceship Boss...." Computer greeted, having a little bit hesitation lingering in her voice.

"Upgrade the tractor beam later!" Adudu demand, sighing in annoyance.

The gang watched Adudu's ship leave before they started to cheer on they're victory. "Wow,Boboiboy! Your powers are awesome!" Yaya praised, causing the said boy to chuckle nervously.

"True, too bad i didn't saw his full power" The dino cap boy saw Y/n's sad face before quickly replying. "Don't worry! I'll show it to you! T-That is if you want to?" Boboiboy trailed off, getting a bit embarrassed on why he just said that. "Wait, really?" Y/n asked, making the brunette nod with a smile.

"Okay! Now all of you are superheros!" Ochobot exclaimed. "Hehehe, not all of us!Gopal doesn't have powers!" Ying stated teasingly while pointing at Gopal who had an annoyed look.

"What are my powers Ochobot?" Gopal ask, more like a demand. Looking at Ochobot hoping he will answer his question, the Power Sphere was trying to remember before feeling himself started glitching.

"I don't remember" Was all Ochobot could say, having a flashback where Boboiboy used his wind element on Y/n and the Power sphere, causing them to send flying away with Y/n hitting the tree and accidentally letting go of Ochobot, who also got hit by a rock after he landed on the ground.

"Boboiboy used his wind element on me and Y/n causing us to send flying away.... From what i remember, Y/n hit the tree and accidentally dropped me once we hit the ground. I got hit by a rock which made my data got scrambled" Ochobot explained, making the indian boy looked at Boboiboy with an annoyed expression.

He knew it wasn't Y/n's fault, plus if he would blame her. Gopal knew the lavender haired girl won't give mercy and now that she has telekinesis powers, who knows what she will do to him.

"Oh? Really?.... Hehehe" Boboiboy just laughed in an awkward way. "Yup and it hurts" Y/n added, giving the dino cap boy a poker face.

"So it's your fault!" Gopal blamed while pointing at Boboiboy.  "It's alright, you'll find out about your powers later!" Yaya reassured with a smile on her face.

"When? when?!"

"Hey, you don't have to get all snarky about it" Ying scolded, shaking her head in disappointment.

"Yep, it's better to start training to fight Adudu! He's definitely going to come back again!" Ochobot stated ignoring the annoyed Gopal beside him.

"Dey, how can i train when i don't have powers!?"

"You can train to be patient first" Boboiboy joked, causing Y/n to giggle at his words and making Boboiboy have a cheeky grin on his face.

"Hmph!" Gopal gave Boboiboy another annoyed look while the dino cap boy just chuckled in response, yup. He will surely enjoy his stay in Pulau Rintis with his new friends.

Pulau Rintis Secrets.

•Y/n may or may not thought of using her telekinesis to send Gopal up high in the sky because of his behavior.

•When Ochobot scanned Y/n, he got a strange energy force coming out of her and strangely... It wasn't coming from the Power Watch, it was coming out of the girl herself.

•The Power Sphere knew why Boboiboy was acting weird.

Also, this will be your power watch Reader-chan! Hope you don't mind it.... You can always imagine a different one if you don't like it (/ω\). Anyways hope you like this chapter!

Ps, the drawing was made by me. Enjoy!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42K 1.8K 29
Boboiboy, Rintis Island hero and a new girl in town? It was love at first sight. Boboiboy were quick to make her his. He doesn't want anyone touching...
1.4K 100 13
The characters here used are none of my own, they all rightfully belong to Monsta !! Warning ! - Some mistakes in grammar - Broken English(prolly :')...
619 50 8
⊱ ────── {.⋅ ♫ ⋅.} ───── ⊰ ❝ 𝑀𝑒? 𝐿𝑖𝑘𝑒 ℎ𝑖𝑚? 𝑁𝑜 𝑤𝑎𝑦! 𝐼 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒 𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑒𝑙𝑠𝑒. ❞ ❝ 𝑌/𝑛, 𝑦𝑜𝑢'𝑟𝑒 𝑎𝑙𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑑𝑦 𝑜𝑣𝑒𝑟...
66.6K 1.5K 17
hey darlings! just as the title says its a boboiboy oneshot yay quick disclaimer: i do not own anything except for the plot ideas and my oc. the res...