𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙎𝙋𝙄𝘿𝙀𝙍-𝘽𝙍𝙊𝙏�...

Od FelixQuagmire

Where two brothers tackle their normal life while at the same time becoming your friendly neighborhood web-sl... Více

𝐇𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐆
𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘳𝘦𝘤𝘳𝘶𝘪𝘵𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵
𝘤𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘭 𝘸𝘢𝘳
𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘭𝘺 𝘯𝘦𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘣𝘰𝘳𝘩𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘸𝘦𝘣-𝘴𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘳𝘴
𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘦𝘤𝘢𝘵𝘩𝘭𝘰𝘯
𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘴𝘦𝘲𝘶𝘦𝘯𝘤𝘦𝘴
𝘩𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘨
𝐈𝐍𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐈𝐓𝐘 𝐖𝐀𝐑 + 𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐆𝐀𝐌𝐄
𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘴 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘧𝘢𝘳, 𝘧𝘢𝘳 𝘢𝘸𝘢𝘺...
𝘴𝘢𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘻𝘢𝘳𝘥'𝘴 𝘮𝘢𝘨𝘪𝘤𝘢𝘭 𝘢𝘴𝘴
𝘨𝘶𝘢𝘳𝘥𝘪𝘢𝘯𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘨𝘢𝘭𝘢𝘹𝘺
𝘥𝘶𝘴𝘵
𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘨𝘢𝘮𝘦
𝐅𝐀𝐑 𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐌 𝐇𝐎𝐌𝐄
𝘪𝘯 𝘯𝘦𝘦𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘢 𝘷𝘢𝘤𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯
𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘮𝘺𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘰
𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘱𝘳𝘢𝘨𝘶𝘦, 𝘨𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘴
𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘧-𝘥𝘰𝘶𝘣𝘵
𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘦𝘯𝘥...?
𝐍𝐎 𝐖𝐀𝐘 𝐇𝐎𝐌𝐄
𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘭𝘥𝘸𝘪𝘥𝘦 𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘢𝘤𝘦
𝘤𝘢𝘵𝘢𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘰𝘱𝘩𝘦
𝘮𝘶𝘭𝘵𝘪𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘢𝘭 𝘦𝘯𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘴
𝘮𝘦𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘴
𝘯𝘰 𝘨𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘥𝘦𝘦𝘥 𝘨𝘰𝘦𝘴 𝘶𝘯𝘱𝘶𝘯𝘪𝘴𝘩𝘦𝘥
𝘱𝘦𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘬𝘦𝘳𝘴
𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘯𝘢𝘮𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘭𝘪𝘣𝘦𝘳𝘵𝘺
𝘣𝘦𝘨𝘪𝘯 𝘢𝘯𝘦𝘸 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳
𝐁𝐄𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐃-𝐓𝐇𝐄-𝐒𝐂𝐄𝐍𝐄𝐒
𝘣𝘦𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘥-𝘵𝘩𝘦-𝘴𝘤𝘦𝘯𝘦𝘴 #1
𝘣𝘦𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘥-𝘵𝘩𝘦-𝘴𝘤𝘦𝘯𝘦𝘴 #2
𝘣𝘦𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘥-𝘵𝘩𝘦-𝘴𝘤𝘦𝘯𝘦𝘴 #3
𝘣𝘦𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘥-𝘵𝘩𝘦-𝘴𝘤𝘦𝘯𝘦𝘴 #4
𝘣𝘦𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘥-𝘵𝘩𝘦-𝘴𝘤𝘦𝘯𝘦𝘴 #5
𝘣𝘦𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘥-𝘵𝘩𝘦-𝘴𝘤𝘦𝘯𝘦𝘴 #6
𝘣𝘦𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘥-𝘵𝘩𝘦-𝘴𝘤𝘦𝘯𝘦𝘴 #7
𝘣𝘦𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘥-𝘵𝘩𝘦-𝘴𝘤𝘦𝘯𝘦𝘴 #8
𝘣𝘦𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘥-𝘵𝘩𝘦-𝘴𝘤𝘦𝘯𝘦𝘴 #9
𝘣𝘦𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘥-𝘵𝘩𝘦-𝘴𝘤𝘦𝘯𝘦𝘴 #10

𝘢 𝘣𝘳𝘢𝘸𝘭 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘢𝘥 𝘵𝘪𝘵𝘢𝘯

2K 99 20
Od FelixQuagmire

A pile of a mixture of blue and grey clouds appeared before a person came out from it as he looked around the destruction of the ship that Ebony Maw was supposed to commandeer to bring the Time Stone to him.

"Oh, yeah." A voice called out to the Mad Titan. He turned around and saw Doctor Strange sitting on a pile of broken debris. "You're much more of a "Thanos"."

"I take it the Maw is dead." Thanos spoke. "This day extracts a heavy toll. Still, he accomplished his mission."

"You're gonna regret that." Strange said as he kept his eyes on Thanos. "He brought you face-to-face with the Master of the Mystic Arts."

Thanos kept walking towards Strange. Unbeknownst to him, the rest of the team were hiding, waiting for Thanos to be at the exact spot that they wanted.

"And where do you think he brought you?" Thanos asked the sorcerer.

"Let me guess." Strange darted his eyes around before looking back at Thanos. "Your home?"

Thanos grinned. "It was. And it was beautiful."

He clenched his left hand, which had the gauntlet and activated the Reality Stone to show what was Titan used to look like to Strange.

"Titan was like most planets." Thanos spoke. "Too many mouths, and not enough to go around. And when we faced extinction, I offered a solution."

"Genocide." Strange said.

"But at random." The Titan added. "Dispassionate, fair to rich and poor alike. They called me a madman. And what I predicted came to pass."

Thanos relaxed his hand and deactivated the stone. The surroundings went back to how it was now.

"Congratulations, you're a prophet." Strange sarcastically said.

"I'm a survivor." Thanos butted.

"Who wants to murder trillions."

"With all six stones, I could simply snap my fingers, and they would all cease to exist." Thanos said. "I call that...mercy."

"And then what?" Strange asked as he stood up and approached the Titan.

"I finally rest...and watch the sun rise on a grateful universe." Thanos replied. "The hardest choices require the strongest wills."

"I think you'll find our wills equal to yours." Strange exclaimed as he summoned his Mandalas .

Thanos looked at him in confusion. "Ours?"

He looked up and saw a chunk of debris coming towards him. He didn't have time to react as Iron Man pushed the debris onto Thanos.

"Piece of cake, Quill." Tony said.

"Yeah, if your goal was to piss him off." Quill scoffed as he and Iron Man flied towards Thanos.

The debris on top of Thanos exploded into pieces as Thanos used the Power Stone. He then used the Reality Stone to turn the pieces into flocks of bats and made them swarmed Iron Man, throwing him back.

Thanos' face got webbed before Peter swung by and punched him. Y/N then came next and gave the Titan a venom strike before Drax came out from his position and cut at the back of Thanos' knee.

Doctor Strange came out from a portal and summoned a magical sword. He and Drax began to engage Thanos as Star-Lord flied towards them. Thanos punched Drax away towards a piece of debris before blocking an incoming attack from Strange.

He ripped off the web before shattering the magical sword. He gave a kick at Strange but the sorcerer quickly summoned a magical shield and the Cloak levitated him on air.

Doctor Strange began to use magical platforms to help Quill get close to Thanos. The Titan used the Power Stone and shot balls of energy towards him. Quill leaped above Thanos before placing a bomb at his back. He landed in front of Thanos.

"Boom!" Quill flipped him off and jumped into a portal.

The bomb exploded and knocked off Thanos.

"Do not let him close his fist." Strange whispered to the Cloak of Levitation.

The Cloak flied towards Thanos and wrapped itself around the gauntlet and the Titan began to pry it off his hand. With Thanos distracted, Strange summoned a portal near him and Spider-Man came out from it.

"Magic!" Peter exclaimed as he punched Thanos. Strange summoned another portal and Y/N came out.

"More magic!" He exclaimed and yanked Thanos' head down before jumping into a portal.

"Magic with a kick!" Peter appeared beside Thanos and kicked him in the face.

"Magic with a-" Y/N was about to initiate an attack but Thanos quickly caught him by the throat and slammed him down onto the ground.

"Insect!" Thanos gritted his teeth.

"No, I'm Batman." Y/N replied in a deep, rough voice like Batman. Thanos then threw him away towards Peter and Strange, the three roughly fell onto the ground.

Thanos successfully teared off the Cloak. Explosions erupted around him as Iron Man flied towards him and shot multiple missiles. Thanos used the Power Stone to suck all of the flames and fired it back at Tony, sending him away.

Y/N shot a web at the gauntlet, stopping him from using the stone. He tried to pull the gauntlet but failed as Thanos yanked the web and punched him across the face, knocking the teenager down.

As he ripped off the web, a spaceship came crashed down on him. The ship brought Thanos away as it pummeled into the dirt. He was then got punched in the face by the pilot as they landed in front of him with an electric baton.

"Well, well." Thanos said as he looked at his adopted daughter, Nebula.

"You should have killed me." Nebula spoke.

"It would've been a waste of parts!"

Nebula ran to him and attacked him with her baton.

"Where's Gamora?!" She asked.

Thanos didn't answer it and punched her away. Doctor Strange used the Crimson Bands of Cyttorak and wrapped it around the gauntlet, preventing Thanos to close his fist. Drax came from behind and kicked his leg before holding it in place. 

Star-Lord shot an electric trap on the ground as it trapped Thanos' right hand. Y/N and Peter swung in, wrapped their webs around the Titan's chest before landing behind him, planting themselves using their Iron Spider legs into the ground. Iron Man landed and started to pull off the gauntlet.

Doctor Strange summoned a portal above Thanos and Mantis came out from it. She wrapped her legs around Thanos' neck and placed both of her hands on his temples. Doctor Strange resummoned the Crimson Bands of Cyttorak and trapped Thanos' right hand.

Thanos screamed as he tried to escape from their grasp before ultimately subdued.

"Is he under?" Tony looked at Mantis. "Don't let up."

"Be quick. He's very strong." Mantis told them.

"Pete, help!" Tony called out to Peter. The younger brother dropped his web-line and made his way to Tony, helping him tugging the gauntlet off from the Titan's hand. "She can't hold him much longer. Let's go."

Star-Lord landed in front of Thanos with a smug. "I thought you'd be harder to catch." He looked at Tony. "For the record, this was my plan." He turned back to Thanos. "Not so strong now, huh? Where is Gamora?"

Thanos groaned. "My Gamora..."

"No, bullshit! Where is she?"

"He's in anguish." Mantis said.

Quill glanced at Mantis. "Good."

"He- He mourns." Mantis said again with tears built up in her eyes.

"What does this monster have to mourn?" Drax spoke.

"Gamora." Nebula answered, making Quill turned around and faced her.

"What?"

"He took her to Vormir. He came back with the Soul Stone. But she didn't." Nebula replied.

Tony retracted his helmet. "Okay, Quill. You gotta cool it right now, you understand?"

Quill slowly turned to Thanos, filled with rage and anger.

"Don't, don't, don't engage! We've almost got this off!" Tony pleaded but Quill didn't budge to hear it.

"Tell me she's lying." Quill said. "Asshole! Tell me you didn't do it!"

"I...had...to." Thanos said with a strained voice.

Quill started to tear up and shook his head. "No, you didn't. No you didn't."

Quill started to beat up Thanos using the butt of his gun repeatedly. Tony activated his helmet and went to Quill to hold him off.

"Quill, stop!"

"It's coming, it's coming. I got it, I got it!" Peter said as he almost got the gauntlet off Thanos's hand.

However, Thanos regained his consciousness. He headbutted Mantis before pulling back the gauntlet and wore it back. He grabbed Mantis and threw her away.

"Oh, God!" Peter exclaimed and went to Mantis to get her.

Thanos kicked Drax off him from his leg and sent him towards Nebula and Star-Lord. He yanked the Crimson Bands to throw Strange away. Y/N then jumped onto Thanos' back and electrocuted him with the venom strike.

Thanos groaned and reached his hand behind his back, grabbing Y/N before throwing him away. He swatted the incoming Iron Man away before sending a charged purple energy towards the Guardians, knocking them out.

Iron Man went back in with his nano-sword and was about to slash Thanos, but the Titan caught his hand and headbutted him away.

Thanos raised his head and looked upon the Titan's moon. He used the Power Stone to destroy the moon before activating the Space Stone and pulled the debris of the moon down to the surface of Titan. Tony was about to fly away from the incoming debris but was caught by one of the chunks, slamming him into the ground. The Guardians were in the air, cause of the rebound.

The remaining moon came crashing down as Spider-Man and Scarlet Spider swung in to save the unconscious Guardians.

Y/N swung in and grabbed Mantis.

"Gotcha!"

Peter snagged Drax before shooting a web at Quill.

"I got you!" Peter exclaimed. "Sorry, I can't remember anybody's name."

Thanos looked up and saw Doctor Strange descended onto the ground in front of him. He then began to produce golden magic circles on each hands and slammed them onto the ground, summoning the Seven Suns of Cinnibus.

Thanos leaped off and blasted a powerful purple beam towards Strange but the sorcerer quickly blocked it by summoning the mirror dimension. He then pushed it forward towards Thanos, hoping to trap him in it but failed as the Titan destroyed it using the Power Stone. He then activated the Space Stone and sucked all of the mirror pieces into one big energy ball and fired it at Strange. Strange summoned a big magic shield to block the incoming attack and transformed the blast into a swarm of butterflies.

Doctor Strange levitated in the air, his arms multiplying as he invoked the Images of Ikonn before dozens of his replications came out and surrounded the Titan.

They then summoned magical cords before wrapping them around Thanos' arms. Thanos struggled to close his gauntleted fist and used the Soul and Power Stones to vanish all of the replications and discovered the real Doctor Strange.

He used the Reality and Space to pull Strange forward and held him by the throat.

"You're full of tricks, wizard." Thanos spoke as he reached for the Eye of Agamotto and snapped it off its chain.

"No!" Strange grunted as he tried to escape from his grasp.

"Yet, you never once used your greatest weapon."

He crushed the Eye of Agamotto with his bare hand. The Time Stone wasn't in it.

"A fake."

Thanos threw him aside as Strange's head hit hard on the ground, passing out.

Before he can close his fist, a device stuck itself onto his palm, preventing him from closing his hand. Iron Man landed in front of him.

"You throw another moon at me, and I'm gonna lose it." Tony told him.

"Stark." Thanos spoke.

"You know me?"

"I do." Thanos replied. "You're not the only one cursed with knowledge."

"My only curse is you."

Multiple small rockets came out from Tony's back and launched at Thanos.

"Come on!" Thanos bellowed.

The rockets hit him, the smokes shrouding Thanos before Iron Man came in and kicked Thanos using his single super jet-boost.

He landed on the ground and clamped himself onto it. His gloves turned into rocket-driven battering rams and punched Thanos into a big stone behind him.

Thanos composed himself before tearing Tony's helmet, revealing a shocked expression from the billionaire before the suit reformed back his helmet. The Titan took the chance and punched Tony away. He then ripped off the device that held his gauntlet before firing a powerful purple beam towards Iron Man. Tony stood up and activated his nano-shield, blocking the beam as he got pushed back behind because of the force.

Suddenly, Y/N swung in and kicked Thanos' gauntleted hand, shifting it away from Tony. Iron Man then thrusted towards Thanos and kicked his hand, turning the boot into a ground clamp and pinned the gauntlet onto the ground. Tony then activated his ram and punched Thanos, cutting his cheek.

Thanos panted as he brought a finger to the small cut on his cheek. "All that for a drop of blood."

He smiled wickedly before freeing the gauntlet, sending Iron Man flipping backwards into the ground. He then began to beat him up with his fists, Iron Man tried to block each attempt but failed. The Titan lifted Tony and blasted him with the Power Stone, knocking him away.

Scarlet Spider landed in front of him, in his signature pose.

"My turn."

Y/N charged at Thanos before throwing a web grenade. The grenade exploded, trapping Thanos in webs. Y/N then venom struck him in the face, stumbling Thanos. He shot a web on each of the Titan's hand, tugging Thanos towards him and kicked him in the face.

Thanos ripped off the webs and used the Space Stone to trap Y/N into a pile of debris. He then began to make his way to Iron Man. Tony got on one knee and fired his right hand repulsor towards the incoming Titan but the blast easily deflected by the gauntlet. He got on both of his feet as his suit began to repair itself by forming a left hand repulsor.

Thanos kept walking towards the damaged Iron Man and backhanded his helmet, destroying it. Tony blocked another attack from Thanos by crossing his arm before his left hand was held by Thanos. Tony formed a sword on his right hand and thrusted forward, but the Titan easily caught it. He snapped the sword before driving it towards Tony's torso, stabbing him.

"Mr. Stark!" Y/N grunted as he tried to escape from the debris.

Thanos moved the sword deeper into Tony, which made him stumbled backwards. He sat Tony down before placing his hand on top of his head.

"You have my respect, Stark." Thanos spoke. "When I'm done, half of humanity will still be alive. I hope they remember you."

Thanos raised his gauntleted hand and closed his fist. The four Stones glowed as Tony prepared to accept his fate.

"Stop!" A voice exclaimed. Thanos turned his head and saw Doctor Strange slowly sat up and leaned against a broken piece of a ship.

"Spare his life...." Strange said, looking directly at the Mad Titan. "And I will give you the stone."

There was a pause before Thanos spoke.

"No tricks."

Strange shook his head. Thanos then aimed his gauntlet at the bruised and injured sorcerer.

"Don't!" Tony pleaded, telling Strange not to give the stone.

Strange reached up before plucking the Time Stone which he hid among the stars. It appeared in between his thumb and index finger.

Thanos reached his hand towards Strange, and the sorcerer opened his hand, letting the Time Stone floated to Thanos' bare hand.

Thanos observed the Time Stone before he inserted it into the thumb setting, the energy pulse within the stone ran through his veins, making him wince.

"One to go." Thanos spoke.

Energy blasts hit the gauntlet, startling Thanos. He looked up and saw Star-Lord flying towards him, screaming in anger while shooting his guns. The Titan doesn't waste any time before activating the Space Stone and disappeared into a cloud of blue and grey and left.

Star-Lord rolled on the ground before standing up and retracted his helmet. "Where is he?!"

Y/N finally got out from the debris and made his way to Tony, who's stitching his wound.

"Mr. Stark, you okay?"

"Yeah." Tony weakly nodded. "I'm fine, kid."

Quill's face turned into a fearful look as he realized what happened. "Did we just lose?"

Tony turned to Strange. "Why would you do that?"

"We're in the endgame now." Strange replied.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

4.8K 142 22
𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐘/𝐧 𝐋/𝐧 𝐣𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐬 𝐀𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐟𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐬. 𝐏𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐏𝐚𝐫...
206K 6.6K 22
❛ we'll meet again, don't know where, don't know when. but I know we'll meet again some sunny day. ❜ A story in which Spider-Man lost the lov...
54K 866 41
🙤 · ┈┈┈┈┈┈ · ꕥ · ┈┈┈┈┈┈ · 🙦 "𝐖𝐚𝐢𝐭... 𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐧'𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐨𝐲 𝐨𝐧 𝐓𝐕..." 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐚𝐢𝐝, 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐲...
195K 7.2K 22
• ° . * : .⋆ 𝓘 𝙻𝙾𝚅𝙴 𝙻𝚄𝙲𝚈 ᵎ ❛❛ 𝗆𝖺𝗒𝖻𝖾 𝗂𝗍'𝗌 𝗍𝗂𝗆𝖾 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝖺 𝗏𝖺𝖼𝖺𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇 ? ❜❜ ▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆ ...