Burn (BWAM)

By She_writer_scenario

Imagine being married off to a Mafia King just to pay off someone else's debt. Enzo Liu is the most coldest m... More

Hi ;)
His eyes met mine
Leap
Why must I be here?
How to run from the mess you made
Do Not
So?
Just Imagine
Trust Issues
I cannot but I can
Eyes Everywhere
The first time I kinda believed
A crack in the glass
What I remember
Best + Bitter = Better
Mischief Deal
Mr. Brightside
Satan's at the head of the table
Whiplash
Circle of idiots
Terrifying. I love it
Pleasing a Storm
Ironically Alive
Patting My Own Shoulder
Through the blinds
Interesting Concept But Poor Execution
Prepare yourselves
Words to live by
Level Up
Be Brave
My Icy Heart, It's Melting!
Everything I wanted
Just a little further
Eternity
She looked like a work of art
This is too intense
It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas
I wish I had a camera
I came I saw I left
Cold hands warm hearts
All bundled up
It's cozy inside
Cocoa, cookies and cuddles
Baby it's cold outside
It's the season to be freezin'
My Girl
Down came the rain
Secret and lies
The world's lying to me
Backstabber
Eternity
Resemblance
After the world has fallen
Let it rain let it pour
Little Grey Cloud
The heart is a mirror
Until my last breath
Things change and I have
Glib
Chained by Faith
I don't like this
I defied death for this
Her
Him
I'm here
All night
Worship the ground she walks on
I Love You
The End
She bleeds flame
Cool, I want to leave
Only fools fall in love
Happy
50 shades of your blood
Pain, Suffering and Jesus
This is the sad part
Burn
Cover your cough
A signal of Trust
You were my favorite crime
Watch me start a fire
This isn't good
I'm crying but I'm happy
Our Future
Shut the fuck up
That's just it
A Throne without Faith
Difference
War
I'm not good enough
Why are you like this?
Please try
Hero
Good
We aren't good people
Tears of a Blade
An Offer I could definitely refuse
This is burn
I'm bad for you

A Wedding to Remember

2.8K 93 25
By She_writer_scenario

Songs for this chapter are;

Sleeping at last - Hearing

Ed Sheeran- Happier

Camila Cabello- First man

Christina Perri- Thousand years (slowed+reverb)

Tommee Profitt - Can't help falling in love (light version)

November

Ivy POV

It takes my breath away as I stare at myself from the mirror. The wedding starts in an hour and my nerves are taking over. There's a pit in my stomach and I'm worried for some reason. I can't remember when I last spoke to Enzo and I hope he's okay. I tuck a loose strand of curl behind my ear as I take a breath.

I never knew how beautiful I looked in black. My eyes dart to my phone, I received messages from my friends and dad but nothing from him. I hope he's okay. The door opens and Eva joins me in the room. A tight fitted silver dress with a cowl neck hangs onto her body and she smiles at me as she joins me in the room.

"Ivy you look beautiful"

"Thank you", I sigh,"have you heard from him?"

The last thing I need to hear is that I probably have a runway groom or worst the man I might actually love could be dead. I can't be left alone and all my confused mind does is flood with possible scenarios of him.

"He's on his way to the chapel", she says and I can finally breathe.

"Thank God", I hold my stomach and let out the breath I've been holding in for way too long.

"Alright let's get you to your wedding"

I'm helped off the stand and I pinch the dress as I walk through the doors. Eva grabs my shoes and veil and I climb down the stairs. The gorgeous dress leaves a train behind and my anxiety fades away. All I just needed was to hear that he was okay, that's all that mattered.

I was told our guests were already waiting for us and maybe I could take a shot, just to take care of my nerves. When we reach the foyer I'm faced with Titus. Dressed in a spotless black tux, his dark hair is pushed to the side. A nervous look covers his face and I raise an brow.

"What's wrong?"

"Still nothing"

"What do you mean?"

His eyes dart behind me and I glance at Eva. An apoplectic look washes her face and I seem to be the only confused person in the room. I turn back to Titus and all I feel is anger, sadness and anxiety taking over me all at once.

"One of you say something right now!", I yell and Titus sighs.

"We're not getting hold of Enzo"

"What?"

The thick air in the room seems to be gone by now. I can barely breathe and the thumping of my heart is loud in my ears.

"He texted when he got on the plane and now I'm not getting hold of him. He nor the guards are answering"

"Is he dead?"

"We shouldn't think like that"

I turn to Eva, I feel the tears starting to form and I wish this is all a dream. My heart is aching and I can't help but imagine the worst possible scenario. God please tell where is he

"Why didn't you tell me?", I ask her.

"Because it's your wedding day and I know my brother. He'll be here"

"Enzo would never not answer his phone"

I turn to him feeling the tears trickle down my skin. She glares at him and he raises his hands in defense.

"Titus shut up"

I shut my eyes and feel the void take over. He has to be here, he promised he would. He promised he would be back in time to marry me. My heart aches and I cover my eyes with my hands. He always keeps his promises so why wouldn't he answer his phone? For the weeks I've lived her Enzo always has his phone fully charged so why isn't he answering?

Maybe he's been kidnapped or what if the plane crashed? The more I think about it the more I sob. Eva tries to comfort me and Titus just stands there. He can't be dead can he?

The door creaks open and we all glance up.

Unharmed and completely fine is my fiance and relief fills me. We all stare at him and he eyes all three of us before raising a brow. I run to him and wrap my arms around his neck. His arms wrap around me and he lets out an awkward chuckle.

"Are you okay?"

"What happened I was so worried about you"

"My phone died, sorry"

I let him go to get a better look at him. New York has done him really well, I felt his rock abs through his black t-shirt and he has a perfect light tan. His hair has grown a little bit but its swept back with a few strands falling into his perfect face. Without thinking I slap him across the face and hug him again.

"Don't ever do that to me again"

"Titus what did you tell her?", his strident voice demands.

I let him go again and wipe my tears away, a few sniffles falls from me and he cups my cheek. His thumb wipes away my tears and he gives me a small smile.

"I told you I'd be back in time"

"Yea but you're late"

He chuckles and I try to put myself back together.

"You look beautiful by the way"

"Close your eyes!", Eva shouts and he glances at her confused.

"Your not supposed to see the bride. It's bad luck"

I smile and before I know it she's shoving her clutch into his face. She pulls me away from him and Enzo closes his eyes. My attention is pulled to her and she stares me dead in the eyes.

"Okay it's not that bad. You just need a little retouching"

"I'll stay with our groom and make sure he's there on time"

Titus pulls my fiance away and Enzo stumbles a little as he finds his way upstairs.

"Fine we're leaving now"

I'm hurried out the doors and Eva grabs my shoes and veil again. I hop into the car and we head to the church. I'm actually getting married I can't help but smile at the thought.

_______________________

"Perfect", Eva says when she's down dragging lipstick across my lips.

I open my eyes to her warm smile and she stands to her feet. She grabs her clutch and pulls out her phone checking something. Her heels pace around the room and she stares up at me with a grin.

"Enzo and Titus just arrived and you're on soon"

"Good", I sigh.

A light knock on the door alerts us both and we turn to the door.

"Who is it?", she asks.

"Friends of the bride"

I recognize Stephanie's voice and I nod at her to let them come in. Soon after the door is pushed open and Steph joins us in the room with Jay close behind. He seems nervous with his hands shoved into his pants pocket. Eva leaves us and I stand to my feet. Stephanie wraps her arms around me and I smile when she pulls away.

"You look beautiful I'm so happy for you"

"Thank you, I'm happy you're both here"

"Of course but now I have to work extra shifts because I took the day off. Everyone at work is surprised about your wedding"

"They didn't think I'd get married?"

"Yes and surprised you managed to trap down a Liu of all people. But anyways how are you feeling?"

"I'm nervous and happy"

She smiles and hugs me again.

"You deserve the whole world I hope you know that"

She pecks me on the cheek and lets me go. I've always liked Stephanie, she's a kind person and always has my back. Maybe she and Enzo would be good together. She pats Jay on the shoulder before leaving us alone. He's been acting weird recently and I don't know what's with the sudden weird behaviour.

He's my best friend and I want him to be happy for me despite what Enzo does but still he'll always be the second man I'll always love and look up to. He seems awkward as he walks up to me and I stare up at him with a warm smile.

"You've been acting weird recently, what's wrong with you?"

"Nothing just work"

"And what was that thing you told me you did?"

"Oh umm....I started dating again and you know me I'm always over thinking things"

"And you think it's bad?"

"Yea I mean I haven't really dated anyone after us you know?"

"Oh...but you know it's okay right? I mean we've put all of this behind us and I'm getting married today and I honestly believe you deserve the same"

"Me getting married?", he seems puzzled and I laugh.

"Oh I got you something"

He digs his hand into his pocket and pulls out a small green box. I stare down at it and he pops open the small box. Neatly tucked away was a hair clip. Not just any hair clip but the one Jay first got me when we started dating, it was the first thing he's ever given me when we started to go out and I always loved it so much because it reminded me of my younger self.

Made of small blue diamonds and a tiny red bow in the center, I never recalled where I misplaced it but here it was. A special gift close to my heart on the day I'm getting married. I smile at it and he takes it from the box. He clips it into my hair and smiles down at me.

"Your something blue"

I hug him and smile against his back. He means the world to me and I'm grateful that he's always been by my side all these years.

"I love you"

"I love you too"

The door opens and I glance at who it is. Jay lets me go and nods at Malcolm before smiling at me and leaving. Dad eyes me and a warm smile plasters across his lips.

"I'm sorry I got you into this"

"This is nothing to apologize about"

I grab my veil and gesture for him to join me. He takes a step towards me and I hand him the veil.

"I actually like Enzo and we're making it work. You introduced me to the man I always dreamed about...minus all the killing"

He chuckles and I turn to face the mirror. Dad places the veil in my hair and I take a deep breath as I face the myself.

"I'm so proud of you Ivy, I pushed you to do this but-"

"I love you", I cut him off, "and want you to walk me down the aisle. This is a special day and I want to enjoy it"

I smile before turning to him with a grin. He's an amazing father. He's put me through a lot and I've dealt with so much growing up but he loved me and stood by my side during the entire time and I can never be more grateful.

Eva's head peaks out from the door and she smiles,''it's time"

I widen my eyes at dad and he hands me my bouquet. I slip into my shoes and follow Eva down the small narrow hall. I link my hand through dad's and we walk down the small hallway. Eva disappears off to somewhere and we wait behind the curtains. I side eye him and notice tears starting to trickle down his cheeks. It warms my heart and I feel like crying now.

"I've never seen you cry before", I tell him and he wipes his tears away.

"I can't believe my little girl's getting married"

"Dad stop if you cry I'll cry", I sniffle.

"I love you Ivy"

"I love you too dad"

Before I could hug him the curtains pull back and the soft music starts to play. Heads turn towards us and I feel knots in my stomach. With a deep breath I put my best foot first, we start to walk down the aisle and I glance at Enzo. His eyes are glued to me and a soft smile is on his lips.

I don't think I've ever seen him smile in front of other people before but he looks so handsome. His hands are folded behind his back and he stares at me as I take each step. Normally I'd feel to faint at any second but I don't, I feel overjoyed and excited to marry him. They say nothings longer than the aisle a woman walks down but this one feels short.

With each step I take the closer I am to a future with him and I love the thought. A simple waitress such as myself marrying a Mob boss that's supposed to be cruel, selfish and sadistic but actually he's sweet, teasing and funny and as I'm closer to being his wife I hope we spend the rest of our lives like that.

Dad lets me go and smiles with tears in his eyes when he kisses my cheek. I smile at him and he places my hand in Enzo's. I follow Enzo and we both stare at the pastor. I hand Stephanie my bouquet and turn back to the pastor. Enzo's hand is in mine and I squeeze his hand as the air in the room thickens.

"Dearly beloved, we're gathered here today in holy matrimony to celebrate the marriage of Enzo Ezekiel Liu and Ivy Anastasia Devoe"

I side eye Enzo and his eyes are focused on the pastor. I feel butterflies in my stomach and he side eyes me with a small smile on his lips. I squeeze his hand a little more and we stand closer to each other.

"Rings please and then Ivy you can begin"

Tommy hands us the rings and I smile at the little boy. I turn to Enzo and hold his hand as I begin to slide the ring onto his finger.

"With this hand, I will lift your sorrows. Your cup will never empty. For I will be your wine. With this candle, I will light your way in darkness. With this ring I ask you to be mine"

He takes my hand and slides the wedding band onto my finger repeating the same. We hold hands and I smile as the pastor continues.

"Enzo your vows"

Enzo stares deep into my eyes and repeats,"I have never in my life felt so calm and yet on fire. All at the same time knowing deep in my bones you're all that I've waited for all my life"

A quote from one of my favorite authors. I smile and continue when it's my turn.

"You're unlike anyone else in this world. When I'm with you it's like I'm split in half. Part of me is on fire, going crazy if I'm if I'm not touching you. The other half is calm and peaceful just perfectly content, knowing you're the only one for me", I smile and feel the butterflies flutter in my chest.

"You may kiss the bride"

Enzo wraps his arms around my waist and pulls my body closer to him. I smile as his lips press against mine and soon we're applauded. I've never been this happier in my life. I hope to be happy like this for the rest of my life.

Soon enough we sign the papers and after putting the pen down I realized that I was now finally Ivy Liu.

Enzo POV

"Where's your wife?"

"Changing"

"Already?"

"Yep", I take a sip from the glass,"she wants to wear a white dress"

He rolls his eyes and I lean against the bar. Almost all of my family are drunk and it seems everyone's enjoying themselves. I haven't yet had the chance to talk to Malcolm but I will after the reception. With a sneakily smile Elie surprisingly joins us.

With straps and a long slit in her dress she walks up to us with her hair neatly wrapped into a bun. She sips from her glass and Titus seems surprised that she's here.

"Titus long time no see"

"I see your still obnoxious"

"And you? How's your small dick recovering?"

"Does Jade know your here?"

She goes silent and I think she's out of puns.

"You win", she says and Titus chuckles,"so how does it feel to be a married man?"

"Good actually"

"And what about you Titus still miserable?"

"Does your pussy still have cobwebs?"

"Okay", I interrupt them,"I can't believe I'm saying this but you two need to act kid friendly"

They both scoff and let out tired some scoffs. I roll my eyes and glance at the crowd. People seem mesmerized with something and I finally find out why. In a gorgeous lace dress with her hair down just the way I liked it was my wife. Still I'm not used to calling her that.

She was all smiles as she greeted her guests and I couldn't help to look away. Finally her grey eyes met mine and her smile grew. She made her way towards us and I liked her more in the white dress. Elie and Titus smiled as she joined us and I imagined what lingerie she would wear for me tonight.

"Hi", she said.

"Hi", they both replied.

"I don't think I've ever met you before", she told Elie.

"Well I'm actually Enzo's ex girlfriend", she stated and I gave her a big eye roll.

"Oh"

"We would always fuck back in the day, you know how good he is at that", to make her jealous she rested her hand against my elbow and I glanced at Ivy.

She seemed surprised but kept her smile as she listened and I think Elie is going overboard with this shit. I took her hand off me and glared at her. She soon let out a chuckle and I wrapped my arm around Ivy.

"She's joking, this is Elie and she runs one of the troops down in New York"

"Oh"

"I was just messing with you, who would wanna fuck that?", she laughed and Ivy and I shot her a glare.

"Well it was lovely to meet you, excuse us"

Her hand wrapped around mine and she pulled me away. We stood in a corner and she finally turned to me.

"Don't be mad Elie is an asshole sometimes"

"No no I'm not mad I just want to talk"

"About?", I sip from my glass.

"What happened whilst you were in New York?"

Shit

"What do you mean?"

"I don't know did anything interesting happen?"

"Nothing actually"

She raised an eyebrow and I tuck a strand of hair behind her ear. I'm not sure why she's asking about it but there isn't anything she should know. She doesn't seem to believe me so I peck her on the lips.

"I promise it's fine"

She sighs, "okay"

Before I can even get a word out we're called for our first dance and I lead Ivy onto the dance floor. With a soft smile her hand rests in mine and our fingers intertwine together. Her hand wraps around my shoulder and I wrap my hand around her waist as the song begins.

"So what have you been doing since I left?"

"Nothing actually"

I roll my eyes with a smile as I glance down at her.

"So you're mad?"

"I'm not mad, I've just been bored without you here"

"Well I'll make up for all of that on our honeymoon"

"You still haven't told me where we're going"

"There's a reason it's called a surprise", I peck her on the lips just to annoy her.

"Can you please tell me?"

I scoff ,"I'll just say that for two weeks we'll be staying in two of my many homes"

"Where?"

Her arms wrap around me and her body slides closer to mine. My hands wrap around her waist and I grope her ass causing her to give me a slight smirk.

"You're not gonna tell me are you?"

"No, I wasn't gonna tell you the first time you asked"

She rolls her eyes and I kiss her. For once I feel so fucking happy and I look forward to spending two weeks with her without work. I want this to all be over so I could have her all to myself. If only she knew what I want to do to her. Just thinking about it makes me hard. I smirk at her and she slowly shakes her head with a smile seeming to know what exactly I'm thinking about.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.4M 116K 78
βœ“ COMPLETED βœ“ Started: 16th OCT 2020 Finished: 14th FEB 2021 EDITING! Finally out of the orphanage, Arabella needs to find a job with a good pay tha...
75.6K 1.1K 46
{Dark: Enemies to Lovers romance.} "I would get her eyes tattooed inside my brain; yet I would still get lost in them with just one look." ...
3M 59.9K 44
COMPLETEDβœ… Arturo Vasquez -Head of Spanish mafia- was planning on accepting the proposal of Russian mafia leader Ivan Volkov's for his daughter, Aiya...
254K 5.5K 88
{COMPLETE} When Isabella's wedding ceremony is ruined by the one and only Kyzer Caruso, he kidnaps her and forces her to love him, no matter how long...