Mcyt Oneshots (Mostly Dream)...

By Angst_coffee_inhaler

The description is what the title said and it would mostly Dream. More

About this book
Mercy
Dandelion [Angst w/h Fluff]
Field of Dandelions
I sold my soul to the....
Incantations
Blackened mark • WIP •
oh shit-
There's another Furry!!!
I'm sorry
Snapped
Hold on
oh shit- 2
Wrong timing
Help? What's that?
Why?
Moral of the Story
Just smile and it'll be alright
It's my child now
ìññòçèñt ²
My brothers now so kindly f*ck off
Be careful what you wish for
Request Pls
Dragon Dream and his whelp
I exiled my own brother
Eyes blue
A Smiley Broken Dream
One person with two identities
A Smiley Broken Dream 2
What did I told you!
Bingo!
Innocent
Goodbye Quackity
Till We Meet Again
"Attachment = Weakness" by :)
Still don't believe me?
Time of the month
Dancing with your ghost
The Complicated Family Tree
She's Here ( Dragon Dream and his Whelp² )
"You Promised"
Why you should never leave the voices unsupervised
Littles
Advanced/Belated Christmas to you all!!!
Brother [Angst]
Scary Teen Parents
Wait What?
Tch! Damned Hunters
Business is business
Never Again
"He asked me" - Dream
Blood for the Blood God
The Bulletin Board
You had one job
The day Dream got kidnapped ( Still on Hiatus )

A Sentient World

740 33 37
By Angst_coffee_inhaler

Hope y'all at the end have some good connection cause there's a lot of pictures there hehehe

。◕‿◕。

[ Word count : 1258 ]

Enjoy!

----

Pacing back and forth in my tiny cell to cure my boredom. There's literally nothing to do in here. Just some bookshelf with little to no books and an empty chest, a small lectern and that water inside the cauldron.

Until a voice whispers from the back of my mind.

"I'm sorry my admin... I can't endure it no longer... I'm sorry..."

'Server?'

"They're attacking my core-"

'Server? What do you mean? Hey, tell me! What are you talking about!-'

As I heard that something strong blown up my body instantly goes stiff. My visions blurred as it slowly became a swirl that it made my head hurt.

I didn't know what's happening, all I know is that it's hard to breath- huh? Since when did my breathing became ragged and wheezy - my lungs burning each time I tried to the oxygen into my mouth but I can't!

My legs all wobbly for me to stand so I've fallen down to my knees to the dark obsidian floor of the prison as it became too much for me to handle. I take as much time as I could to regain my bearings but a strange sound got my attention..

Drip

Drip

Drip

It sounds like water falling down... But

It's not raining... So why does it sound like it's raining? I don't understand.

There's no rain inside this hellhole. So why and how?

Drip

Drip

Drip

Then it hits me when I taste something metallic in my mouth. I know this taste anywhere.

Blood.

My hands instantly flew to my mouth as I started to cough uncontrollably - 'My mask! Where's my mask!?' - My eyes stings and my lungs hurt as I heave and cough. It hurts so much!

It hurts!

Please make it stop!

Clutching my stomach as I continue to cough. Tears now streaming down my face and I can't stop it. Not long after another pain erupt from my body and this time I screamed.

*BOOOMM!!*

My visions starts to blur as it gets really nauseous for me to open my eyes, feeling my body slump down like a puppet that had been cut of from it's strings. Darkness greeted me and I opened my arms to welcome it as I loss consciousness.

"My land... What are they doing to you?"

"They're killing you... Why?"

----
Somewhere a little further away from  here
----

A battle rage on the land of Badlands. People on different sides fought with all they have.

The Eggpire controlled/brainwashed puppets clashed their sword viciously to their opponents who counter it back with much ferociousness.

"Why do all of you resist it? It can give you the very thing you wished!?" A controlled Bad shouts with malice and insanity. His eyes glowed brightly to much his glee.

"No it can't! That is no god who can grant us a wish!"

"It can give you power, a friend, a family? Just give in" They tried and tried to convince their friends and it failed again and again.

"That thing can burn itself to the ground!"

"Bastard's can be my lunch since I haven't eaten my breakfast"

Gasp from the Eggpire echoes through the battlefield.

"!?"

"How dare you insults our God! Sacrifice them!"

Now filled with animosity the Eggpire push the SMP back, even when they outnumbered them. The vines even helped. Snatching, tripping, whipping, slashing, wrapping each person it got hold onto. Creepy little things just keep coming, it never end the onslaught to the SMP.

"NO!"

"PUSH BACK!!"

Shouts of  warriors who fought to save their friends laced with frightened and determination. But it was no use, the Eggpires is too strong for them.

Until..

"TUBBO!! USE YOUR FUCKING NUKES ON THEM!!" A blonde child shouted to a brunette teen.

"Nukes? Oh! THE NUKES!! YES!" Tubbo gleefully pulled out the nukes he had on him. He never leave without them. "This is gonna blow them out" Lighting the nukes and with all of his strength he tossed them onto the top of the building.

"GET DOWN!!"

It was the last thing they heard before the loudest boom echoes throughout the SMP.

Skies darkened as the cloud poured it's tears down to the land, as if it was in pain. Thunder broken out, hitting each trees mercilessly, as if it was lashing out. It's only a land, and a land doesn't have any feelings right?

Once it's all done they got up and saw some charred vines scattered and debris throughout the battlefield. A large crater from where the base of the Eggpire reduce to this state. Happiness filled their hearts but it disappears when a single vine slithering towards them.

"FUCK!!"

Bad crawled out of the crater, still wearing that psychotic smile on his face. "Your nukes are no match for us little president *chuckle* just give in to the power of the Egg, it can save you like it did to us" He taunt them using that sweet, caring voice of their once warm and nice friend. The thunderstorm only made him more menacing than ever before.

"No we won't!"

*Sigh* "It's really is a shame~ we could've been a big happy family under it's ruling! Just- just like the old times~" A feminine voice from behind Bad continue.

"Stop it!"

"It's lying to you! To all of you!"

"Please! Come back to us!"

It's no use. They all thought. Looking at the group of infected people charging towards them with hate, they know deep down that there's no getting them out except blowing up the Egg.

So they all waited until the Eggpire are out of range from the explosions of the nukes and once they did.

"TUBBO!!!"

"GOT IT! EVERYBODY DOWN!!"

Another Nuke got ignite again, but this time its two.

A combined screams and shriek reached their ears. It got their blood run cold.

The badlands instantly lost consciousness and fell down to the ground.

Then they heard a familiar voice echoes throughout the land as a whisper.

"My land... What are they doing to you?" It's soft and weak, as if they were dying and the next text confirm it all.

< Dream > died from losing his server's core

"They're killing you... Why?"

Server: Initiating countdown;
                 59:57

"H-hey? What's going on?" Wilbur uttered.

"It's shutting down.." Philza murmured, the heart pendant on his neck is vibrating in fear.

"What?" Eret question the elderly. His white eyes glowing underneath his glasses.

"It's shutting down!" Philza announced or more like shout in panic. His broken wing flaring in distress of it's human.

Those who knows widen their eyes in knowing.

"Nonononono! No!"

"It can't be! It only happened when the admin dies! Permanently!"

"Admin...." Sapnap echoed "Admin, admin....! Ain't Dream the Admin!"

"Shit!"

"Dream.. DreamSmp.. of course! Why didn't we know this?" George says as he hugged himself then falling down to the grass. "I thought he just claimed this, not made this land"

The winds picked up it's speed and formed a strong gust, knocking some of the trees down. Rain now dropping in bigger drops.

"We need to get out of here!"

"How!? We can't do it when our admin is dead!"

"We're gonna die!"

Server: Initiating countdown;
                47:28

< Server > You killed Admin! Our protector! Now Please... Suffer (◍•ᴗ•◍)

All of them look at the chat, blinking once, twice and now thrice.

"It can talk!"

"What!?"

"A Sentient World... Oh my blood god, welp we're doomed" a deadpan voice from the pink piglin as he stares at the chat. "Technoblade's gonna die here now"

"Techno!"

"What?"

----

A/N: (。•̀ᴗ-)✧

Au: The Admin and their server shared pain like the rest of this Au but I made a twist where the Egg is supposed to be a virus, it's the core/heart of the server/admin.

Ngl, all of my one doesn't make sense to me but eh-¯\_(ツ)_/¯ I gotta do what I gotta do and it's uploading as a writer/author.

But before you all go, I'm gonna show y'all why I'm "busy" all this days hehehe

Sksksksk I'm wheezing

Pinterest is a place of wonder

And if you know you know 😭😭

Credit to all of the artists who made this!

And now I'm out 😃, bye-bye 👋

GEMINI ♊ out!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.6K 842 57
I don't do descriptions lovelies. Just read if you would like!
5.8K 246 33
Transferring my work here. Will be updated/continued/added in time.
1K 14 8
just a bunch of taekook oneshots, mainly fluff angst and a tiny bit of smut ( I'm not good at this genre guys) and ofc REQUESTS ARE OPEN
5.5K 102 16
The sbi/tommy angst.