Wings (Various Tokyo Revenger...

By Ethel1142

She was known as 'Japan Hell's Angel', the second Vice President of the famous Tokyo Manji Gang, one of its f... More

Character Info.
"You okay there, Blondie?"
"You can never stop the girl from doing what's right."
"Be safe."
"You're you. And there's nothing wrong with that."
(Y/N)'s Style/Aesthetic
"I don't want to fight you."
"I can't lose any of you."
"You don't know them like I do."
"You ain't gonna touch him."
"Nobody loved him more than she did."
"If you won't take care of yourself, then I will."
"I need you to trust me."
"She's the ultimate badass."
"Love ya, Baby."
"My Everything."
(Y/N)'s New Tattoos
"Let me hold you."
"The first people I ever had any desire to follow were the two of them."
"Happy Birthday."
"Welcome to Toman, Blondie Boy."
"It'll be okay."
"You saved my life."
"I promise."
"Older Brother."
"I want you."
"You are not in this alone."
"Do I need a reason?"
"She's always protected me."
"Too many memories."
"I trust her with my life."
"Oh, but that's what I like about you."
"I'll always be here."
"God, I wish you were here."
"I just need you here with me."
"It's my turn to protect you."
"Leave it to us."
"Please, don't hide it anymore."
"I'll save you, no matter what!"
"You know I'll always need you, right?"
"Happy New Year!"
"Don't tell me I don't know him."
"I'll take you there someday."
"We'll see each other again, I promise."
"I'm so sorry."
"You're his guardian angel."
"He's mine, got it?"
"I'd keep you here forever."
"She's the most important thing in my life."
"You have no idea how much I needed this."
"Something doesn't feel right."
"You need to tell me what the hell's going on."
"I miss you."
"My feelings haven't changed."
"We understood each other."
"You are my treasure."
"She's been too good to me."
"My life is in your hands."
"I can't fix this."
"We can be sisters then!"
"I love you."

"You are the Reason."

2.4K 66 23
By Ethel1142

Third POV

What a hell of a night this had been. It was supposed to just be a nice evening with the family, minus Takumi obviously, and it just ended with chaos. And stress. Much stress. Not only that, but there was a lot more questions on (Y/N)'s mind than anything. For one thing, she had been having her crazy ass dreams once again. Plus, there was the fact that she had just collapsed at Nana's house out of nowhere when her legs gave out. And even more strange and slightly terrifying, her legs were severely bruised, like the lower half of her body had taken a hell of a beating.

Yasu had quickly and carefully loaded the teenager into his car and drove her to the same hospital that she and Draken had been in just about month beforehand. The (h/c) and white haired girl had given Daisuke a quick call to let him know that she was coming in once again, but her aching legs were really starting to show even more, so all she had told him was that something weird had happened and that he was the only person she trusted to take a look at it.

Once they had arrived, Daisuke was able to examine the dark purple and large bruises that laced her legs and the ones that trailed up near her stomach. When he finished, the yakuza doctor sat down with both (Y/N) and Yasu in order to discuss his findings.

"Well, Ms. Osaki, I will say that this isn't something I see everyday. Your mother and father didn't have any major health problems, did they?" The doctor asked the girl.

His answer kind of put (Y/N) on edge, even with her sore and aching legs, they were still starting to shake from her nervousness.

"Umm...no, not that I know of. Uh, my mom had an anxiety disorder that I guess I inherited. But other than that, they were both perfectly healthy," the (h/c) and white haired girl began explaining.

Nodding along with the information, Daisuke looked through the girl's files to make sure there wasn't anything missed information that they might not have known about.

"And when you say 'anxiety disorder', do you mean the panic attacks?"

Nodding her head, (Y/N) looked to her feet for a moment. That wasn't something she liked to discuss all that much. They didn't happen all that much, but when they did, the girl felt like crap for days. While Daisuke knew that she did not like talking about it, he had to make sure he could rule this condition out as a possibility for causing the bruising.

"Have you had one recently?" He asked.

Seeing his goddaughter tense up, her leg continuing to bounce up and down rapidly, her intertwined hands trembling slightly in her lap, Yasu put his arm around her shoulders, soothingly rubbing them as she took in a deep breath.

"No. I haven't had one...in almost two years," (Y/N) stated, unwanted memories now filling her head of the last episode she had.

Nodding his head once again, Daisuke wrote something down in his notes before taking his reading glasses off. Now he had a better idea as to what he believed what was going on.

"Well, you're too young to have thrombosis and you don't have any other significant medical problems. So I'd say this could be a vitamin deficiency. Being as that your body has taken a lot to heal from the trauma of last month, your veins might've grown weak in order to restore your body to its normal self. So I'm going to prescribe you some vitamin d supplements to take for the next couple of weeks and that might just do the trick," the doctor explained to the girl and her guardian.

Letting out a sigh of relief, (Y/N) put her head in her hands as she looked up with a gaze of hopefulness to the yakuza member. Thank goodness this wasn't as bad as it looked. It was weird, but it was an answer as to why this had happened.

Daisuke still wanted to play it safe and wrapped the girl's legs in some bandages so that no other damage would be done to them. Thanking the doctor once again for his hard work, Yasu soon carried (Y/N) out of the hospital once again. This time, to take her home.

It had been a night for the girl, and he knew that she just wanted to go home and get some sleep. She had been quiet for most of the car ride home, and Yasu couldn't blame her. The girl had been curled up into a ball, and was leaning her head against the window, her (e/c) gaze locked on the outside.

Once the drummer had pulled up into the girl's house, Yasu got out of the car along with (Y/N). She had insisted on walking into her home on her own, despite her slight limping. The bald man respected her request, but not before he walked over to give her some love. Seeing her godfather walking over to her, the long haired girl leaning into his open arms, feeling his hand stroke through her hair.

For the first time that night, the girl felt at peace as she wrapped her arms around the taller man's torso. Honestly, she couldn't get away from the drama, not even for a little bit when she needed to. She just wanted a break.

"You gonna be okay?" Yasu asked her.

Nodding as she pulled away from the man, (Y/N) gave her godfather a tired side smile in order to kind of put him at ease. She knew he'd be able to see that she was quite exhausted and might've been putting on a front, but she really didn't want him to worry about her. She didn't want anyone to worry.

"I just need some well deserved rest I think. I'll call you in the morning," (Y/N) assured her godfather before turning to head into her home.

"Well, if you need to stay with someone for a little while, you're always welcome at our place," she heard Yasu tell her.

The girl didn't say anymore, but she did turn and give the bald man a nod plus a weak smile. Yasu knew that was going to be the most he was gonna get from her for the night, so he didn't say anymore. Instead, he made sure his goddaughter got into her house safely before heading off to give the update to the others.

Once she was inside, Tiberius had trotted his way over to her as she bent down to give her pooch a hug, the dog resting his head on her shoulder. A hug from a dog really was some good medicine that (Y/N) needed in that moment. For a moment, Tiberius made all of her pain go away. Now, it was time for a well deserved good night's sleep as the (h/c) and white haired girl trudged upstairs with her dog right by her side.

Timeskip

Boy, sleep really was the best sort of therapy for (Y/N) considering the chaotic events she had gone through the night before. Opening her (e/c) eyes up, the girl noticed something as she sat up in her bed. Her legs were pretty achy last night, and she had taken one of the supplements Daisuke had given to her for her bruising. Now, they felt normal to her. No aches or pains whatsoever.

Thinking that something was a little off, (Y/N) quickly threw her blankets off as she rolled up her shorts to reveal more the bandaging on her legs. Picking the end of it with her red nail, the girl soon unwrapped her legs and was left absolutely stunned at the sight before her.

Her legs looked completely fine, like nothing had happened. Turning both legs from side to side a couple of times, the gangster saw no signs of any sort of bruising at all. Now, the girl knew some things about medical stuff, but this was just downright weird. That, or the vitamin d was really good at doing its job.

No matter, her legs were all better it seemed like, though the reasoning behind it was kind of resting in (Y/N)'s mind. Those thoughts were cut off, however, when she heard her phone beginning to ring from her nightstand, which also caused Tiberius to awaken as well.

Thinking maybe it was Yasu or Nana, or anybody else she had seen the night before, the Hell's Angel was a little surprised to see that it was none of the above option in her head.

"Hi, Kei," the girl greeted as she held her phone up to her ear.

"Hey, Baby! How's my lovely girl doing this morning?" (Y/N) heard Baji's usual cheerful voice come across from the other end of the line.

Now that was able to put a smile on her face, her stress seeming to melt away in that moment. Letting out a small laugh, the dual color haired girl stood up and began making her way down the stairs and into the kitchen to prepare some breakfast with her Doberman at her heels.

"I'm fine. Dinner last night kinda sucked though. Takumi's such an ass. I mean, he doesn't even seem to trust me around Satsuki anymore," she started ranting, which was rare as Baji's eyes widened while he listened to her voice.

That was another thing too. (Y/N) was still plenty upset with her godmother's husband acting the way he had the night before, she didn't care who said otherwise. In her mind, the teen had been there more for Satsuki than her own father, all because he thought living in London was a good idea.

While she did rarely go on about her problems, (Y/N) was able to open up to those she held close, and Keisuke Baji was one of those people. She just felt comfortable enough to do it around him.

"Well, that's because he's jealous that you're too awesome for him to even comprehend. Satsuki just loves you more than him."

"Damn right," she shot back as she held her phone against her ear with her shoulder while pouring herself a cup of tea.

Both teens then began laughing at their little commentary and jabs towards the long haired man of TRAPNEST. It made (Y/N) feel better, gave her a reason to smile. And her laughter was music to Baji's ears.

"So, Love. Are you doing anything tonight?" He suddenly asked her.

Arching one of her eyebrows at his question, (Y/N) completely stopped what she was doing and grabbed her phone once again with her hand.

"No? Why?" She questioned back with suspicion lacing her voice.

Usually if Baji wanted to hang out, he'd just come over without any question, so for him to be asking if she was free at a specific time was a little unlike him.

"Well...I guess...I-I wanted to see if you wanted to have a little date night. Just the two of us," Baji elaborated.

He knew she'd be suspicious about this little thing of asking her for a specific time of the day, but for right now, the long haired boy was really hoping she wouldn't question anything. Because he'd be unable to provide an answer.

"Honestly, that sounds really nice. What time do you want me to come over?" (Y/N) responded as she made her way over the couch in her living room.

Letting out a small and silent sigh of relief, Baji quickly turned flipped the switch to put his plan into action.

"Oh no, Baby. This gentleman will be picking you up and escorting you out for the evening. You just be yourself and I'll be by this evening."

Oh, Baji and his flirting. What would she do without it? Maybe (Y/N)'s suspicions were all for nothing. Smiling to herself, the dual color haired girl smiled over the device once again.

"Okay, Mr. Gentleman."

"*Sigh* I could get used to you calling me nicknames, Lovey Dovey."

"Oh my lord, Kei."

Timeskip

Once again, for the second time in two days, (Y/N) was in her bathroom during the early evening getting herself ready for another night out. But this was one she was actually excited about. She wouldn't have to deal with Takumi or anyone else she didn't like. Nope, it was just going to her and Keisuke Baji, and that, alone, was enough to put her in a good mood.

Looking over herself one more time in the mirror to make sure nothing was out of place, the dual color haired girl smiled to herself before making her way back into her living. Not even two seconds later, a light knock was heard coming from her front door.

"Coming!" (Y/N) called out as she lightly jogged over to the door, opening it quickly after.

And she was taken aback by the appearance of the boy in front of her.

"Oh, wow..." the girl lightly laughed as she took in Baji's appearance.

The boy's long hair was tied back in messy low bun with a strand of his hair framing his face with its normal slight wavy texture. The suit he was wearing was navy with a black undershirt that was slightly unbuttoned, a gray vest, and the black tie he was wearing was loose. Baji was also wearing some rings on one of his hands.

And, boy, did his ego sky rocket as he watched (Y/N) look him up and down. She was totally checking him out. And he was loving it.

"Do you like what you see, Baby?" Baji asked her with a happy smile as he walked up to give her a quick hug.

"I do like what I see," she admitted a little bashfully as she blushed.

And the cologne he was wearing smelled amazing. (Y/N) really didn't know how attractive her friend was. It kind of made her look like those stereotypical school girls that blush in the presence of the hunk and popular boys.

Baji, well, he absolutely was enjoying the sight before him as he kept ahold of the teen girl's hand.

"Well, I love what I'm seeing right now. You look even more gorgeous than usual," the long haired boy complimented her as he spun her around slowly.

(Y/N) just giggled as she looked down at her own outfit. It was way more fancy than what she would normally wear. It was a one shouldered black crop top that stopped right above her belly bottom along with a nice pair of striped boho pants with some simple sandals. She also didn't have as much jewelry on except for some of her nicer rings on one hand with her usual earrings.

Her long hair was also up in a new due, just a simple ponytail along with a black fedora adorning her head. Keisuke Baji was in the presence of a literal goddess. Makeup was simple, but he was absolutely in love with the look her scar was giving her. Keeping the smile on his face, Baji then intertwined their fingers as he guided her arm to link together with his.

"You ready for a night of fun, Love?" He asked her.

Nodding her head, (Y/N) then grabbed her purse along with her phone before shutting the door behind her and locking it. And off the two teens went for their well deserved date night. Baji had taken her to her favorite place to eat where he paid for all of the food. During their meal, the two of them just talked and joked like they normally did. Though, when the Hell's Angel went on her little story telling time, Baji just leaned his cheek on his knuckles and just listened on.

He loved her so much, he loved her voice, her little quirks, her flaws, just everything about (Y/N) Osaki.

Which is why this was really going to be painful for Baji.

Once they had finished their meal, the two teens went on a walk through the outskirts of the city with the lights illuminating the night's sky. Baji kept ahold of (Y/N)'s hand the whole time, even when she had jumped up on some of the railings and little walls to walk across them.

While she was really having a fun time with her long haired friend, the Hell's Angel had noticed that something was off about Baji. He just wasn't as talkative as he usually was, and if she was being honest, he was being really lovey dovey that evening. If that was even possible.

A couple hours later, the two had made it back to (Y/N)'s place, but the night wasn't over yet.

"Alright, Love. I need you to wait out here for just a minute," Baji told her as she unlocked her front door.

That was an odd request.

"Why?" (Y/N) asked with an arched eyebrow.

"You'll see why."

The smirk was all it took as the long haired girl back off and allowed Baji into her house as he closed the door behind him. While he was doing...whatever he was doing, the (h/c) and white haired girl waited patiently, playing with some of her hair. She really wanted to ask Baji why he had been acting a little off that night, but she also didn't want to ruin the entire atmosphere altogether. Well, she'd ask him later, maybe.

A couple of minutes later, the door to her house opened, revealing Baji without his navy blue suit coat and gray vest, along with his tie. Holding his hand out to the fair lady, (Y/N) smiled as she took it. And what she saw before her was beautiful. Baji had planned this out perfectly.

It was bit of a last minute idea, but the first division captain had gone out and bought about twenty fake candles and placed them all around her living room, gently lighting up the room, and he had moved her coffee table out of the way a little bit to leave a large space in front of her couch.

"Kei...this is beautiful," the girl before him said in awe as she took in the sight before her.

He was really trying to make this night special, and by golly he was going to make the girl he loved kept her smile the entire evening. Once she had taken in the sight before her, (Y/N) turned back and saw Baji holding out his hand towards her.

"Would you give the honor to have this dance, my lady?" He asked like a pure gentleman.

Smiling at that, the girl actually had a little surprise for him.

"Yes. But, let me go change into some more proper attire, kind sir," she responded before making her way upstairs.

Now it was Baji's turn to become confused this evening as he arched his eyebrow at the girl since she looked absolutely ravishing as it was already.

"Baby, what do you mean by that?" He questioned.

(Y/N) couldn't help but to just keeping leading him on as she turned around with a bit of a mischievous smile on her face as she walked over and poked Baji's nose.

"You'll see."

That was all she said before she scurried upstairs quickly, leaving a lovestruck and blushing Baji as he rubbed the spot on his nose that she had just booped. Well, good things come with time. Putting his hands in his pockets, the long haired boy leaned back against a wall and patiently waited for his angel.

It was about a minute later when he heard (Y/N)'s footsteps coming from the upper level of her home. Looking back towards the stairs, Baji's eyes widened slightly as his jaw went agape.

Coming down the stairs, the Hell's Angel had taken her hair out of its updo, letting it hang down over her shoulder. And instead of her long pants, the girl was now wearing a white knee length skirt, showing off her beautifully patched legs, as well as some of her snake tattoo.

Baji had never seen something so angelic as she made her way over to him, the same smile on her face.

"God, you're so beautiful..." the boy whispered out loud as he walked over to (Y/N), taking her hands into his bigger ones.

Letting out a little laugh, the (h/c) and white haired girl smiled back at her close friend, thanking him as he spun her around slowly. She never wore skirts, let alone something this short, but she'd make an exception for a few people.

"Only for you, Keisuke Baji," she smiled.

"Only for me, huh?"

"Mmhmm."

How did he ever end up being so close with a girl like (Y/N)? Baji often asked himself that quite a bit, considering what had happened in the past. How much he had hurt her a few years before...

Well, he had to enjoy the time that he had with her now, because Baji didn't know if he'd ever get the chance to do this with her again after this night. It made him sad in a way. But that all seemed to go away once the long haired girl took his hand, leading him over to the center of open area in her living room, taking a tiny remote in her hand before pointing it to her radio.

"I think you know this one," she smirked before hitting play, letting the music begin.

And Baji did know this song as he smiled and shook his head seeing (Y/N) back up to get into her position. The first division captain then got down to business as he ushered her towards him with his finger.

And their dance began.

With the big finale of Baji lifting (Y/N) into the air, the girl left out a laugh as the boy let her down with her wrapping her arms around his neck as he did the same with his arms around her waist. The two of them simply swayed back and forth for the remainder of the song.

"Now it's my turn, Love," Baji told her as he went over and chose the next for their next dance.

(Y/N) was excited to see what signature dance they were going to do next. However, she was a little surprised to her soft piano music playing. Not very Baji-like, but it was beautiful.

(Start playing song here)

That was when she saw it again as her long haired friend came back over and guided her arms to wrap around his neck and shoulders while his went around her waist. That same look of sadness mixed with something else in his eyes. She didn't know what it was. Keisuke was never this....she'd had to say emotional when it came to their dates. Something was up.

As the song continued, Baji had pulled (Y/N) in closer as he laid his head on her shoulder while she returned the embrace as the two continued their slow dance. She could sense he had something on his mind.

"You okay?" She quietly asked him as they continued dancing.

"Mmhmm," he hummed as he nodded from her shoulder.

He figured she'd find out. After all, Baji never showed this sort of emotion to anyone. Ever. But (Y/N) was an exception. She was the only exception in his life that he'd ever show this sort of side that he had. Once the song had ended, Baji then slowly buried his head in the crook of the girl's neck as his embrace around her waist tightened.

She could feel his breath on her neck, and though it tickled slightly, the dual color haired girl wasn't laughing.

"Hey," she suddenly let out as she brought one of her red nailed hands down to cup his cheek, gently pulling him away so that she could look at him.

Baji couldn't meet her eyes. He just couldn't. What he was going to do after this, the first division captain didn't know if she'd ever forgive him. (Y/N)'s (e/c) eyes scanned his face before she moved hand down to his chin to get him to look at her. That was then the two of them finally locked eyes.

"I don't know what's going on with you, but you don't have to tell me if you don't to. I'm not gonna force it out of you. I'm just a little worried, you know? You've been acting a little off all night. I didn't...do anything, did I?" The Hell's Angel questioned hesitantly.

(Y/N) didn't know. Maybe she had done something to make Baji feel guilty? That was the only thing that she could come up in her mind.

Of course, that couldn't be further from truth. Baji's brown eyes shot open with shock before he pulled a fast one and pulled the girl before him even closer to him, wrapping his arms around her shoulders, locking her in his embrace.

The girl's (e/c) eyes widened at Baji's sudden move. She didn't know how to react at first. Well, she had to catch her breath because he had accidentally knocked the wind out of her a little bit. Once she had, (Y/N) placed her hands on the first division captain's back, rubbing it a little bit.

"This isn't anything you've done at all, Love. I just...I can't tell you right now...I...damn, I can't even say it right," the long haired boy struggled to say from her shoulder.

Okay, now something was one hundred percent wrong. The teen girl was now becoming even more worried about Baji. What the hell was he even talking about? A few seconds later, Baji put his hands on (Y/N)'s shoulders, pushing her back gently before using one hand to gently place on her cheek. The two just looked into each other's eyes for a what seemed like an eternity, but it was a good eternity.

"Can I...kiss you?" Baji suddenly asked as she felt his thumb moving in a back and forth motion on her cheek.

Though the question took her back for a second as she felt her cheeks go warm. And so many questions filled her head, a majority coming from what her heart was feeling. Had she always felt like this when it came to Baji? It had begun to beat a little faster around him. Time seemed to slow to where it was just the two of them in the entire world. It was a good, yet confusing feeling.

And it didn't stop (Y/N) from nodding her head.

Baji was honestly a little surprised when he saw her give consent to actually do something like this. Truthfully, even though he wasn't exactly the smartest, the boy could tell that he had a special place in the girl's heart. But he also knew that she was nowhere ready to start a relationship yet. And that was okay too. He just didn't know if he'd have a chance like this ever again, and he wanted her to know that his flirting may have been in some fun to her at times but that it was also very much serious.

Not hesitating any further, Baji began leaning down as (Y/N) closed her eyes right before she felt the first division captain place his lips onto hers, locking them in a passionate kiss as his other hand travel to her cheek with their lips moving in sync.

It may have been the first kiss for them both, but it seemed like they had done it before. It was tender, gentle, yet it had this fire behind it. Pulling away from each other, both teens somewhat catching their breaths, (Y/N) put her hands up on Baji's cheeks, to which he leaned into her palm.

"Do you want to stay the night?" She asked.

Smiling for a second, the long haired boy leaned down once again and gave the girl before him a quick and surprise peck on the lips, to which (Y/N) actually had a bit of an embarrassed reaction as she somewhat gave him a look, feeling him wrap his arms around her waist once again.

"Yeah. I was kinda hoping you'd ask 'cause I just want to be with you right now, to be honest," he answered.

"I-you...*sigh* guess I was asking for that one. Anyway, you still have some clothes here I think from that one time you 'forgot' them," the dual colored haired girl sassed as she made air quotes with her fingers.

'Forgot'? Give her a freaking break. Baji had intentionally left some spare clothes there and they both knew it. And the boy just laughed as he was caught red handed. Once everything was decided, the two teens got out of their fancy clothes before making their way to (Y/N)'s room.

Honestly, even though she tried her hardest, the Hell's Angel could not relax whatsoever. Her heart was pounding way too fast. Just the thought of having her first kiss in...such a romantic way like that, the dual haired girl didn't know how to feel.

Plus, it wasn't like this was the first time she and Baji had shared her bed. He had stayed over literally hundreds of times before this, so why was this any different?

The girl had been laying on her side with her back to the first division captain, trying to relax herself before she jumped from feeling a hand suddenly on her shoulder.

"What's wrong, Love?" Baji asked her as she felt his breath on her ear.

Letting out a little squeak, (Y/N) shot up in her bed, looking down a confused Baji. Seeing her cheeks had become a dark shade of red, the long haired boy let out a small smile as he sat up a little bit.

"Come on now, Baby. I didn't take you as the type to be embarrassed after a little kiss like that," he teased.

Little kiss? Excuse you, sir!

"Keisuke. That was my first kiss. I've never done something like that with anyone before. I literally don't know how to feel," she shot back at him, putting her hands on her cheeks to try and cool them down.

Well that just made Baji feel even more special. Surely, he knew quite well that a girl as beautiful as (Y/N) had more than a few admirers. But he had gotten a step ahead of all of them.

"Well, cuddling with me isn't anything new. Come here."

Saying that, the first division captain brought his hand up and put it on (Y/N)'s head, gently bringing down to where she was laying up against his chest as he wrapped his arms around her. The (h/c) and white haired girl had to admit, she was really comfortable. And Baji actually had a point. Why was she letting their kiss affect their friendship? It wasn't like she tried to dodge it either.

Feeling the girl in his arms relax, the long haired boy ran his knuckles slowly up and down her back, watching her eyes droop slightly. Seeing them close, Baji's expression changed once again, back to the sadden frown he had let out earlier. The boy had a plan that he had to follow through with, but if it would cost him his everything right here in his arms, then that thought just scared him.

"(Y/N)?" Baji called out softly, taking one hand putting strands of her long hair behind her ear so he could get a better look at her face.

"Huh...?" She responded, her (e/c) eyes opening up halfway.

She then saw Baji avert his gaze for a second before he met her eyes once again.

"Would you ever hate me? If I were to do something really shitty, would you truly hate me?" He questioned.

Scrunching her eyebrows, (Y/N) thought that was a weird thing to ask her. Something was going on with him, she just knew it. What that thing was, she didn't want to pry, that's just not how she rolled. So instead, the girl closed her eyes once again, before wrapping one arm around Baji's waist and nuzzling into his chest, to which the boy began blushing.

"Uh-uh. I know you. You wouldn't do something shitty unless you had a really good reason to. And I could never...hate you..." she denied before falling asleep right then and there.

Sadly smiling to himself, Baji nuzzled his nose into the crown of her head, catching the sweet scent of some of her perfume and shampoo. Of course that's what she would say. But he had already been close to crossing that fine line already, so the boy really wasn't sure if she would be so forgiving after this next stunt.

Well, at least the boy was able to get some sleep for a couple of hours. However, at about four in the morning, Baji had awoken and saw that (Y/N) had shifted to where her back was facing him, and she was snoring softly. It was time, and he knew it.

Getting up from the bed carefully as to not wake the sleeping girl up, the first division captain went over and got dressed. Once he was finished, Baji went over and sat by the sleeping beauty, looking down at her lovingly before feeling his eyes become a little watery.

"Ah, come on, dude. Don't go crying now," he scolded himself before pinching the bridge of his nose before any tears could fall.

But it didn't help much.

"Dammit, I just can't help it when it comes to you. You're my everything, (Y/N). I just hope you'll be able to forgive me for what I'm about to do," he whispered to himself, monologuing to his one true love.

Baji then leaned down, putting a little weight on the girl's chest, stroking her long hair gently before using the back of his fingers to caress her cheek. He then heard her take in a deep breath through her nose, a smile appearing on her lips.

"Gosh, I love you so much. Hey, Baby?" The long haired boy called out softly after his confession.

"Hm..?" The girl before him quietly responded.

He knew she was still way asleep. Probably just enough to where this would seem like a dream to her.

"I have to get going, okay? Can I have one more kiss?" He requested.

"Mmhmm..."

Wow, she didn't even hesitate. Baji snickered a little before leaning down to peck the girl's slightly pursed lips. That was when she tiredly hooked her arms around his neck to bring him down into a tired hug. The first division captain was a little more forceful with his embrace, however. He couldn't be a crybaby now, he wasn't Takemichi for goodness sakes. But the thought that this could be the last time he'd ever see (Y/N) truly did scare him.

He just didn't want to let her go.

But he had to. Feeling the girl's arm fall from his shoulders, Baji knew it was time. Hesitantly, the boy released her before turning away to head down the stairs and out the door. And that was it.

Timeskip

A few hours later, the buzzing of her cellphone is what finally woke (Y/N) up. Letting out a little groan, the girl spread her arms out, and was surprised when she felt the empty spot beside her. Sitting up, the Hell's Angel arched an eyebrow when she saw that Baji was gone. That was...odd.

"Kei?" She called out while getting out of bed to look over the balcony area of her home that overlooked the rest of the house.

The only response (Y/N) got was a small bark from Tiberius, who had been laying on the couch.

"What the hell?" She muttered to herself as she rushed downstairs.

Baji never left without letting her know, surely, he hadn't, right? When she finally made her way down into the main level of the home, the dual color haired girl spotted a small piece of paper laying on her coffee table. Walking over to pick it up, she recognized the sloppy handwriting right away.

Heya, Sleeping Beauty! Something came up and Ma told me to come home, so sorry I'm not there to be a loving husband to make you breakfast <3 Thanks for the amazing night and I'll call you later. Love ya, Baby! <3 <3

While it was definitely Baji's handwriting, that uneasy feeling in her gut along with his strange behavior last night really didn't put her at ease. As much as she wanted to believe that his mother calling him was truly the case, (Y/N) was calling bullshit.

Well, Toman had a meeting that night, so she'd at least see Chifuyu then. Maybe he knew something. Plus, Mikey and Draken had invited her to go the local bathhouse, so maybe that would help her to relax. But the thoughts of last night were definitely going to be staying in her mind.

Timeskip

Arriving at the bathhouse rather early, (Y/N) had been genuinely surprised to see Takemichi coming along with them. He didn't really say much, but the girl was happy to see that he was doing well.

Now! It was time for some relaxation.

And the other nice thing was the dual color haired girl was the only one there in the women's side of the bathhouse. Sitting down in the warm water put her muscles at ease, her anxiety calming for a little while.

Ever since she had discovered that Baji had left without saying anything that morning, let alone leaving that note, the Hell's Angel could tell that there was something sketchy about it. Leaning back against the edge of the bath, (Y/N) let out a heavy sigh as she moved her one hand to her shoulder that had been slashed by Kiyomasa.

As she did so, the girl felt the raised area of skin where her scar on her collar bone was. Oh yeah, that was another nice thing about being alone in the bath. No one would be looking at her scars. Unconsciously, (Y/N) moved her hand down under the water, caressing the two well-sized scars on the left side of her stomach. Welp, another addition to the collection, she supposed.

"Hey! That's my two-in-one shampoo and conditioner!"

"Oooh, fancy!"

Oh, god....those two seriously couldn't even let her relax without getting into it.

"No, don't! You're gonna hit someone!"

"I'll make it fly!"

"HEY!!"

A few seconds later, something had flown over the wall that separated the two baths and had landed right on the teenage girl's head before bouncing off and falling into the water.

"OW!" She yelped as she held the newly forming bump on the crown of her head.

But that little whimper soon turned into a growl as (Y/N) now had little red tick marks forming all over the place.

"YOU TWO BETTER KNOCK IT OFF!! OR I'M GONNA COME OVER THERE AND KILL BOTH OF YOU!!" She roared.

That was enough to get Mikey to let out a frightened squeak while Takemichi (who had just returned from the future) watched Draken flinch from the girl's tone of voice that she was using.

"Sorry, Chi-chin!"

"Yeah. Hey, Angel? I think that was my two-in-one that went over, can you grab it for me?"

"UGH! yes..."

Takemichi couldn't believe what he was hearing. Just a few days before he had returned to his past self, he had witnessed both (Y/N) and Hina being killed in a horrific car accident, where Akkun had been the one who had done it. The plum haired boy was still being manipulated by Kisaki, and Naoto had come to the conclusion that he must've been the one who kept having his one and only love and his sister being killed.

Now, the blonde boy was on a mission to find out who this Kisaki character was.

But right now, he had to make sure he hadn't misheard anything.

"Wait...(Y/N)'s here too?" Takemichi asked the two other blonde boys, who had calmed down after the lone female gang member snapped.

"What? Of course she is, we all walked in together. You were a little quiet, so she kinda just left you alone," Draken answered as he stood up to get back out of the bath.

"You're kinda dumb, aren't ya, Takemitchy?" Mikey teased as he did the same with a childish smile on his face.

"Wha-?! That's not very nice...."

The crybaby hero soon followed the two other boys out of the bath and got dressed. Once that was done, the trio waited in the entry of the bathhouse for (Y/N).

"Sorry, my hair was being a beast," her voice suddenly reached Takemichi's ears.

Turning around, the youngest of the quartet saw the oldest walking towards them, braiding the last part of her long hair before tying it with a rubber band. She had on her uniform pants, but instead of her usual black tank top, the girl had on a light gray t-shirt. Probably because the weather was starting to chill slightly.

"(Y/N)!" Takemichi suddenly let out as he shot up from his seat.

Albeit, the girl was a little taken back by his sudden outburst. And she noticed the sudden urgent expression on his face, but that didn't stop her from sending him a smile as she went up and wrapped an arm around his shoulders.

"Heya, honey! That bath must've really cleared your head, you were kinda quiet when we met up," the dual color haired girl told him as she pulled away from him.

There it was. That warmth that Takemichi was afraid he had lost for good. But here she was, alive and well. Though that didn't stop the boy from noticing the new marking on her face.

"Oh my gosh, your eye..." Takemichi trailed off as somewhat reached his hand out towards her scarred eye.

It caught her, actually, everyone off guard for a second. Though, Mikey and Draken thought it was kind of a ballsy move to pull in front of them. Though, (Y/N) let out a small smile as she gently grabbed the boy's hand.

"Does it look bad?" She asked, letting out an embarrassed smile as she brushed back a few loose baby hairs.

Seeing the situation he was in now, Takemichi was soon blushing like a maniac as he quickly drew his hand out of her grasp, waving them around like crazy.

"N-N-N-No! I-I didn't mean it like that!"

"She looks like a badass, doesn't she, Takemitchy? That's what you meant to say, right?" Mikey suddenly popped into the mix, swinging his arm around the crybaby's shoulders, a dark tone suddenly underlying his tone.

When it came to his Chi-chin, Mikey didn't take shit from anyone, he didn't care who it was. The (h/c) and white haired girl caught on quickly, giving Toman's commander an unimpressed look as she walked over and pinched his nose.

"Knock it off, Mikey. Leave him alone. Come on," she beckoned as she walked towards the exit of the building, but not before giving Draken his precious hair product.

Following the Hell's Angel, the rest of the boys stepped outside, Takemichi was met with the sight of Mitsuya, Mucho, and Smiley.

"It's finally time," the lilac haired smiled.

Turning his head back over his shoulder, Mikey was now smiling confidently to Takemichi, a complete one-eighty of what it had been literally a minute ago.

"Takemitchy, let's go. Got a new third division captain to welcome."

And with that, the gang members plus Takemichi made their way over to their bikes. Though, the blonde crybaby hero was a little shocked to hear that Toman was getting a new third division captain. Surely, he assumed Mikey was just going to wait until Pah got out of prison. There was no way some of the members were okay with this, (Y/N) being one of them.

"Come on, Blondie Boy. You're riding with me on Becky," the dual color haired girl called over to Takemichi as she revved up her bike, a roar making it come to life.

"Show off!" Smiley teased the girl as Takemichi walked over while the teen stuck her tongue out at her friend.

Well, at least she seemed to have recovered completely from her injuries. The last time the blonde boy had seen her, she had just come back from being on death's door step. Plus, Takemichi had seen her really get killed when he went back to the future. And he had made a promise to both her and Hina that he'd protect them both.

Not only that, but seeing Draken on death row was another eye opener for the blonde boy. The fact that he had stated that he'd actually kill Kisaki, Takemichi really had to find out who this was and stop him before it was too late.

Feeling the breeze go through his hair as (Y/N) drove right beside Mikey, Takemichi tried his best to calm his nerves before they arrived at Musashi Shrine.

With the rest of the top dogs taking the lead in climbing up the stairs, the (h/c) and white haired girl strayed behind along with Takemichi. She had kind of picked up on his nervousness and wanted to make sure he was alright.

"You okay, Takechi? You look kinda pale. Did you stay in the bath too long?" She questioned him, putting a hand on his forehead to see if she could feel a fever coming on.

Nothing, but he looked a lot more scared than anything. Takemichi was soon shaking his head and trying his best to put on a smile to assure her.

"No, I'm all good, (Y/N). Don't worry about me," he dismissed.

Deciding to just leave it be, the girl just kind of shrugged it off as she and Takemichi caught up with the rest of the upper members of Toman at the top of the stairs.

"Good evening, Ma'am!" All of the other members bowed down once the girl had entered their sights.

Smiling at them all, (Y/N) picked up her pace a little bit to join Mikey and Draken at the head of the crowd as Takemichi took a spot by Mitsuya. With everyone now quieted down, the commander of the gang turned towards the crowd in order to get down to business.

"We're here to officially name the new captain of the third division!" Draken loud voice announced to the crowd.

With the crowds beginning to mumble, Takemichi had the thought for a moment, but quickly denied it. There was no way.

"Third division captain! Step forward!" Mikey called out into the crowd.

For a moment, the crybaby hero thought the commander was looking at him. Seriously? But Takemichi wasn't even a member yet, so had he just become a top member in the gang? If only that were the case.

"Move aside!" A new deep voice came into the mix as two individuals began making their way towards the front of the crowd.

"So, that's the new third division captain?"

"Which? The big one or the small one?"

As the two figures got closer to the front, Takemichi was met with a boy who was slightly tanned, had bleached blonde hair that was gelled up, and was wearing glasses with a single earring on his ear. He had seen him before, but he couldn't think of a name.

(Y/N) recognized him too, Draken watched as her (e/c) eyes widened for a split second. So that was him.

Once the newcomer had made his way to the stair case just feet away from Mikey, he had turned his back on the commander before taking a seat. And of course, that had sparked a not so nice reaction from the rest of the members.

"Who the hell do you think you are?!"

"Are you serious?! What the hell's your problem?!"

"Oh, boy..." the Hell's Angel muttered under her breath as she watched the boys beginning to become worked up.

"Alright, listen up, you grunts! Toman's captain of the third division is sitting right behind me, Tetta Kisaki!" Kisaki's goon announced to the crowd.

So, that was him. Takemichi had found Tetta Kisaki, the man who was responsible for the death of those who had been close to him, the reason for the fall of Toman. The blonde boy didn't know what to do, what could he do? While he was having these internal conflicts, the other members of Toman seemed to connect the dots as well.

"I've seen this guy before!"

"He's from Moebius, isn't he?"

"Wait, he's from Moebius?!"

"What's someone from Moebius doing here?!"

"Get the hell out, Moebius!"

"Yeah, just piss off!"

"Piss off! Piss off! Piss off!"

As the chants continued, (Y/N) and Draken stepped forward. However, the taller boy covered his ears, knowing fully well what was coming up next as the girl took in a deep breath.

"QUIET!!!" The Hell's Angel roared, her loud shout causing some to cover their ears as her voice echoed throughout the area.

"It's Mikey's decision! Anyone who doesn't like it, step forward!" Draken's voice soon boomed after everyone and everything went silent.

No one dared confront the top three or step out of line with their opinions. Though, (Y/N) wouldn't be surprised if a few of them came to her afterwards to express their concerns. She was a bit before understanding than Draken was when it came to this sort of thing.

Coming up behind the two vice commanders, Mikey stepped up to the front to address the crowd.

"We've gotta be ready to take on Valhalla! This new Valhalla we're facing is so huge that Moebius is like nothing next to them! To beat them, Toman will need to grow too! Tetta Kisaki, here, did a good job of keeping our generation in check while he was with Moebius. We'll need him on our side to fight Valhalla. So Kisaki is now the new captain. Remember that! This appointment ceremony is over!" Mikey finished as he turned back around and started walking off slowly past the two vice commanders.

"Commander, thank you, sir!" Kisaki stood up and bowed to the pale blonde boy.

"Right," was all Mikey said in a simple tone as he walked off.

Once he was out of the range of hearing, even Draken had his concerns. When Mikey and (Y/N) had come to him saying that they had found a new third division captain, the tall boy was definitely caught off guard. And for the sole female member to go along with it so quickly was odd too.

"What could Mikey be thinking? He out of his mind?" The tattooed boy leaned over and mumbled to the older girl.

"Well, there's a bit more to it than what he said," she answered.

Oh, there was so much more to this. However, the girl didn't really have too much of a solid reason to be hostile or anything like that towards the newcomer. In fact, she wanted to greet him properly. Putting her usual smile on her face, (Y/N) made her way over to...she guess you could call it, an old friend.

Making her way over to Kisaki and his henchman, the newly appointed turned his head to see a very well recognized Hell's Angel blessing him with her presence.

"Well, well, I didn't think I'd be lucky enough to be approached by Aphrodite, herself. Japan's Hell's Angel, (Y/N) Osaki," the new third division smiled on as his goon stood up a little straighter and bowed to the female vice commander.

"Right back at'cha, Tetta. It's been a long time. I almost didn't recognize you," the dual color haired girl told him.

Takemichi watched on in horror. This was the worse possible outcome, not only was Kisaki now a captain of Toman, but he knew (Y/N). The girl was friends with her future killer!

"(Y/N), you know him?" Draken called out to the girl.

"Yeah, we went to the same elementary school but lost contact when I started junior high," she explained.

Oh yes, Kisaki might've been two grades below (Y/N) when they were in elementary school, but she had been there to defend the boy whenever he had been bullied by others. Tetta Kisaki had never forgotten that day, and had done his best to become stronger.

Keeping the confident smirk on his face, the new third division captain reached down to grab the girl's hand before becoming somewhat of a gentleman.

"And I have never forgotten about all those times that you had protected me, my dear," Kisaki flirted with the girl before placing a light kiss on her knuckles, causing her to blush a little bit.

Takemichi, though, was frozen in fear. He had to do something now. And that something seemed to have snapped once he had witnessed Kisaki merely talking to (Y/N).

'Don't you touch her!'

Seconds later, out of the corner of the older girl's eye, she saw Takemichi bolt forward and drive his fist right into Kisaki's cheek.

"WOAH!" She let out from the shock of what had just happened.

It actually knocked her back a couple of steps, the girl had never seen such an expression of hate coming from the usually kind blonde. Clearly, the others weren't too happy about it.

"What in the hell, Takemitchy?!" Draken shouted, a furious glare on his face.

If looks could kill, Takemichi would be dead a thousand times over. It was enough to get Mikey to stop in his tracks and look back at what was happening just as the crybaby hero's adrenaline rush was now wearing off.

"What the?! You outta your mind?!" Kisaki's goon shouted as he threw a protective arm out in front of the third division captain.

Spitting out some blood, (Y/N) went over and picked up his glasses before taking his face gently into her hands.

"Ooh, honey, you might want to put some ice on that," she grimaced slightly before turning back to see Takemichi beginning to panic.

"You ain't even in Toman! What the hell are you doing?! Ruining the ceremony?!" The dragon tattooed vice commander shouted once again, his fury radiating off of his body.

"Draken, I...I-I wasn't...U-Uh, I didn't-" Takemichi couldn't speak right, clearly due to the fear he was now feeling.

"Takemitchy, have you gone nuts?!" Mitsuya scowled as well as he made his way up the stairs along with Mucho and Smiley.

Mucho had a pretty deadly glare on his face as well while Smiley began cracking his knuckles, his smile having a dangerous and fatal feel to it.

"Hey, you spittin' in Mikey's eye? That what you're doing?" Smiley growled.

This could turn bad and fast if Takemichi couldn't figure his way out of this. Putting up his hands defensively, the blonde boy began to back up a little bit.

"No, honest, you guys, I...I wasn't trying to..." the boy continued tripping over his words.

(Y/N) could see that he was on the verge of panicking, so she decided to step in, getting in between Takemichi and the captains.

"Hey, he gets it," she stated in a bit of a deeper tone of voice as she put her hand out.

"Sweets, come on-"

"No, we're not doing this right now," she cut Smiley off.

And Mitsuya and Mucho knew not to ask any questions. She wasn't messing around. But it was hard to tell where she stood in this whole thing. Right now though, she did not want there to be any internal fights tonight, she wouldn't put up with it.

"Hey, so what's going on here?" A familiar voice chimed in.

With her (e/c) eyes widening, (Y/N) looked over to see a canine toothy grin and long black hair belonging to a certain first division captain as he approached the group.

"Looks like I nearly missed out on all the fun," Baji grinned.

It certainly shocked everyone else. Especially, (Y/N). She knew that the long haired boy wasn't even legally allowed to go out right at this moment. And because of that, he had been temporarily banned from coming to Toman meetings for the time being.

"What the hell? I thought you couldn't go out anywhere at night," she confronted him.

But she was met with no response, which was hella weird.

"Baji.." Mitsuya trailed off.

"Hey, you shouldn't be here," Mucho added on.

Takemichi soon tensed up, not knowing who this person was. His name though, he did remember (Y/N) saying something about that name when he had been staying at her place after the whole Osanai incident.

Seconds later, Baji had lunged forward towards Takemichi before throwing a fist into the blonde's face.

"Keisuke! Oh my god, what is wrong with you?!?!" (Y/N) shouted as she began shoving Baji away from Takemichi, a clear glare on her face as she got him back a couple of steps.

But Baji didn't seem like he cared. Instead of stopping like he normally would, the first division captain took a step forward and roughly pushed the dual color haired girl off to the side where she stumbled.

"Get out of my way!" He growled at her as she stumbled into Mucho, who grabbed a hold of her shoulders to steady her.

That definitely was something very uncharacteristic of Baji. Never once had the long haired boy touched the girl roughly like he had just done. Baji had been nothing but gentle to (Y/N), so what the hell was going on?

As the first division captain continued beating Takemichi, the dual color haired girl tried to get in the way once again, but Mucho held her back.

"Hachi, hold on!" The large, muscular boy told her, not wanting her to get hurt by Baji.

Honestly, there was no telling what he would do in this sort of state, and the fifth division captain wouldn't allow for the sole female to get involved because he didn't want her to get hurt. (Y/N) fought a little bit, but by the time Mucho released her, Mitsuya had hooked his arm around Baji's and stopped the reign of punches he was handing down on Takemichi.

"Alright. That's enough," the second division captain stated calmly.

"Let go, Mitsuya. Or I'll kill you," Baji threatened with a deep glare.

"What is it? Why are you here?"

Baji didn't say anything. Takemichi, now bruised and bloody, staggered back to catch his breath as (Y/N) rushed over to him, taking his face into her hands.

"Hold still, Blondie Boy, take it easy," she softly told him, trying to make sure he didn't collapse.

But at the same time, she was trying to pay attention to Baji to see exactly what was going on. Had she missed something the night before?

"Mikey!" The long haired boy shouted out to the commander.

Keeping his back to the first division captain, the pale blonde turned to look at him over his shoulder, a neutral expression on his face.

"Why are you here, Baji? You've been banned from attending our meetings, remember?"

"Yeah, I do. And I just slugged this twerp in the face. So what? Does that mean I'm finally going to be fired? For ruining your precious meeting?"

As she kept ahold of Takemichi, (Y/N)'s eyes widened with shock. What the hell? She knew for a well known fact that this was not something that Baji would even consider doing. When did he want to be fired? Mikey's expression soon went a little dark.

"Baji," he warned in a low tone.

But that didn't stop the first division captain from continuing on.

"Fine. I'll join Valhalla."

"What...?" The sole female gasped out as her jaw dropped.

No way, this couldn't be real. Why? Why did he want to leave all of a sudden? He would never even think of it. Mikey didn't say anything at first, which wasn't really a good sign as Baji kept poking the bear.

"You don't want any troublemakers, do you, Mikey?" The long haired boy taunted.

"Baji!" Mikey shouted, a dangerous tone in his voice.

That didn't stop Baji at all as he turned around and began making his exit, but not before relaying one last message to his commander and fellow gang members.

"So your first division captain will just go ahead and resign. And starting right now, Toman's former captain becomes its enemy," the newly formed enemy smirked.

That was enough to cause a stir up in the rest of the members as well as they started asking questions and mumbling about what had just happened.

"Looks like Toman is a mess," Kisaki suddenly said as he placed his glasses on his face, the newly formed bruise visible on his cheek.

Turning to give the newcomer a quick look, (Y/N) really didn't have time to scold him, nor did she really even care about that at the moment.

"That asshole!" She let out before racing down the steps and after Baji.

"(Y/N)!" She heard some voices calling out to her.

But she didn't listen to any of it. She was going to get to the bottom of this one way or another. The girl wanted some answers. However, the boys weren't so sure that Baji would be so gentle with her like he always had been. Especially when this had come out of nowhere.

Getting to the entrance of the shrine, the dual color haired girl had spotted Baji as he began making his way to his bike.

"Keisuke!" She yelled over to him as she stomped over towards him, her eyebrows furrowed deeply.

Turning to see who it was, Baji seem to show some signs of shock as he brown eyes widened.

"What do you want?" He asked in a cold tone of voice.

Nope, (Y/N) was having none of that as she glared at the boy, her anger becoming very apparent to him.

"You know what I want, what the hell was that stunt you just pulled back there?! And since when the hell have you wanted to join Valhalla?!" She started questioning.

Expecting to get a straight answer, the (h/c) and white haired girl was shocked when she was met with the narrowed and sharp eyes of Baji. But that didn't scare her one bit, no matter how hard he even tried.

"It's none of your business."

"Like hell it's none of my business. I know you, Keisuke, you wouldn't do something like this-"

"(Y/N), stay out of it!!" The long haired boy suddenly cut her off.

And the tone of voice that he was using, plus the fact that he hadn't called her by any of her nicknames, this wasn't like Baji at all. In fact, it left (Y/N) speechless as she just looked at her friend. That was when Baji took a few steps towards the girl in order to get his point across.

"I'm not kidding. You better stay out of this, or I might not be able to hold back just because you're a girl," he warned her, getting down into her face slightly.

How he wasn't shaking in his shoes right about now when the girl before him had narrowed her (e/c) eyes that had turned into slits for a second, he had no idea. Baji stood his ground though.

"Keisuke, you are so lucky I can tell when you're lying," she stated in a low voice.

A dangerous tone of voice. Baji didn't even try anymore. Instead, he just turned his back on her, got on his bike, and drove off, disappearing into the night, leaving (Y/N) alone to take in what had just happened. He might've been acting like an asshole, but the girl didn't believe the little show he was putting on. Not one bit, no matter how much he denied it. But she knew she had to get to the bottom of why he had been acting like this.

Letting out a sigh and rubbing her forehead, the dual color haired girl turned and headed back up to the shrine in order to speak with Takemichi. Something told her he was thinking some of the same things that she had been.

Back up in the shrine, when everyone had left, it only left Mikey and Takemichi, the crybaby recovering from the hard blow that Kisaki had delivered him, knocking him out completely. Not knowing what had just happened, Mikey went on to explain just who Baji was.

Basically, Takemichi came to the conclusion that Keisuke Baji was just a crazy guy who loved to pick fights.

"Anyway, that's what he's like. He was there to help us form Toman," the pale blonde commander then revealed.

"He was a founding member?" Takemichi asked him

"When Toman began, I was in middle school, first year. It was Draken, Mitsuya, Pah, Baji, Chi-chin, and me."

Wow, so these people went all the way back to the very beginning. No wonder they were such powerful people, they had just started this when they were quite young.

"So the six of you.."

"That's right. We all got together and established this team."

Well, no wonder it was such a shock that Baji had just left all of a sudden. Hold on, something else came into Takemichi's mind. The blonde had been able to remember that Emma had mentioned Baji being (Y/N)'s boyfriend, if that was the case, was the punches the long haired boy given to him out of jealousy? But he had clearly remembered the girl denying the fact. Well, maybe it was safe to ask Mikey.

"So, uh, Mikey...what's Baji's relationship with (Y/N)?" The boy cautiously asked.

Seeing the commander look over at him, Takemichi waved his hands around to try and find a reason why he was asking and make sure it didn't sound like what the commander would automatically think it was.

"It's just that...well, the times I've seen them together, he always looked so happy to be around her," the crybaby clarified.

Looking back up at the night's sky, Mikey tried to find the right words to explain just what their relationship was. Of course, it was more than just a mere friendship on Baji's end. Plus, the commander had a feeling there was more to Takemichi's question. He had gotten rather close with the Hell's Angel over the past few months.

"They've always been really tight, I guess. She stayed at my house quite a bit when we were young, so the three of us grew up together. He's always had this sort of puppy love for her, but I think you can take a guess that it runs much deeper than that," the pale blonde boy explained.

Which is why this made him even more angry. Mikey knew that this was going to be hard on her, and he knew that Baji would never hurt (Y/N) like this on purpose.

"Takemitchy, I want you to bring Baji back from Valhalla. I...really kinda like the guy, you know? Plus, I know Chi-chin would appreciate it. Think you can do that?" The commander asked in a light hearted tone.

Standing up like he hadn't had the daylights punched out of him, Takemichi stood and faced Mikey. If this was going to help him get to the top of Toman, plus, if it would help (Y/N), then there was no questions asked.

"Yeah, if that's what you want, Mikey, you got it," the blonde boy stated confidently.

Though that confidence seemed to fade slightly. Because there was something else to this whole thing that Takemichi wanted to discuss.

"But, uh..could I ask for a favor in return?" He went on to ask Mikey.

"What?"

Takemichi took a minute to find his words, the rage of thinking about what someone had done to those close to him building up until it began leaking out.

"Kisaki. You've gotta....kick Kisaki out of Toman," the crybaby hero suddenly glared.

"Huh?"

Mikey didn't know where that came from. Plus, it wasn't like Takemichi to get this worked up. Looking down, the crybaby clenched his fists even tighter.

"Why'd you bring someone like him into your gang? I can't explain it to you but, trust me, the guy is bad news! He's gonna...Kisaki is going to destroy Toman in the future!"

Takemichi wasn't expecting Mikey to believe or even understand his request in any way, shape, or form. But what caught the crybaby hero off guard was when Mikey stood up, putting his hands in his pockets before giving the boy a bright smile.

"Fine," he responded.

"What? Really?" Takemichi had to make sure that he heard that right.

"We're going to end up butting heads with Valhalla pretty soon. Bring Baji back before then. Prove that you can be more useful to me than Kisaki. You don't have to tell that Kisaki's bad news. Hell, Chi-chin didn't really like the idea either. But at the same time, we both know he's strong. And in the future, we're gonna need that strength. You go work this out, Takemitchy. Remember, you're the one who brought this strength to me. But if you fail, I'll kill you," Mikey finished, his eyes turning into deadly slits as he made his warning rather clear to Takemichi.

And that made the boy pale. Oh boy, he might've just bitten off more than he could chew.

"Mikey Sano," (Y/N)'s voice suddenly cut into the mix, scolding the commander.

Turning around, the boys saw the girl making their way towards them before she stopped beside Mikey, poking his cheek.

"Seriously, you don't need to threaten him every time you ask for a favor," she scolded.

Letting out a small smile, the commander seemed to calm down as (Y/N) took her finger off of his cheek. But the boys could tell that this was beginning to affect her quite a bit. Mikey had assumed she had gone down to talk with Baji.

"Any luck?" The commander asked her.

Keeping her gaze to the ground, the (h/c) and white haired girl shook her head as she looked back up and gave the boys a reassuring smile.

"I couldn't get through to him. But, what do you do? We'll figure something out. Also, Kashi! How long are you gonna hide behind that tree? It's kinda creepy, and I see your hair!" The Hell's Angel turned to call out towards some trees by the shrine.

And behind that tree, Takemichi was able to see a head of lilac hair as the second division captain stepped out from his hiding spot, rubbing the back of his head while letting out a sheepish smile.

"Caught in the act. I was looking for the bathroom and, uh, heard you guys talking," the lilac haired boy tried to say.

But (Y/N) knew he might've been telling a little white lie. Mikey, well, he had an idea about how to deal with this little situation.

"Anyway, your timing's perfect. I've decided to assign Takemitchy, here, to your second division," the commander suddenly informed Mitsuya.

"Huh?" All three of the other individuals all said at once.

What could Mikey be thinking about this time? Eh, it was hard to say. As long as it wasn't too crazy, (Y/N) would go along with it.

"Takemitchy, starting from today, you're a member of Toman. Good to have you with us."

Letting out a small laugh, the Hell's Angel had to hide her giggling behind her hand once she saw the expression on Mitsuya's face as Takemichi soon decided to have some fun while bowing to the two upper members.

"It's super good to be here, thank YOU!"

"Guess this is the reward I get for eavesdropping."

"We should be heading back," Mikey suddenly cut in as (Y/N) continued giggling.

Oh, this was nice after what had literally just happened. Still, it was far from over in anyone's minds. This was only the beginning.

"You guys go ahead, I'm gonna wash some of this blood off," Takemichi beckoned Mitsuya and Mikey.

"And I'm gonna make sure he doesn't have a concussion. Plus, I'm his ride, so I'll see you guys later," the dual color haired girl waved to the two boys.

Though that later would be rather soon.

"We're meeting up here tomorrow morning," Mikey reminded her.

"Got it."

And with that, Mikey swung his arm around Mitsuya's shoulders and off the two went. When they were gone, (Y/N) and Takemichi walked over to the well where the boy was able to scoop up some water to swish around in his mouth while the girl used some to wipe the dry blood off of his lip.

"Now do you understand why I said you weren't ready to meet Keisuke?" She asked him once he had spit the water back out.

You know, he wouldn't be all that surprised if she wanted to smack him too. But there were so many questions he wanted to ask her. How did she know Kisaki? What the hell was happening with Baji? How did she feel about the guy considered bad news?

"You're not mad at me, are you?" Takemichi asked her as she turned his head from side to side to see if there were anymore wounds that she hadn't seen.

Much to his surprise, the crybaby saw (Y/N) smile as she let out a small laugh through her nose.

"No, I'm not. But, what I do think was stupid was that you punched Kisaki in front of everybody. That's just asking for a death wish," she scolded, earning a dent in Takemichi's pride.

Yeah, he should've seen that coming. But right now, the dual color haired girl had a pretty good idea behind the punch Takemichi had delivered to Kisaki.

"You're suspicious of him too, huh?" She asked the boy.

With his blue eyes widening, Takemichi had never felt so much relief that (Y/N) was actually on his side in this. But wait? She had been rather friendly with the new third division earlier.

"But, you're friends with him, aren't you?"

"Well, kinda. But, I'm a pretty good actress, Blondie Boy. Trust me, I was really not a big fan of letting him in. But Mikey took those steps before I could say anything. Plus, he's said some things that just don't sit right with me," the (h/c) and white haired girl explained.

So she was just acting? Well that's was a relief. Plus, she had tried to defend him when Baji popped into the mix, so he could see that she was on his side.

"He's bad news, (Y/N). I know he is," Takemichi stated as he looked up at the girl.

"I know, baby, but we actually need some proof in order to get the others to believe that. Because my word will only go so far, you know?"

She had a point. There was only so much (Y/N) could say and only so much she could do due to her rank. Plus, if she really got in too deep, it could cost her dearly, and Takemichi was not about to let her get into danger anymore.

"Welp, if you need a few more minutes, I'll be down with Becky. Take your time, Takechi," the girl waved as she began making her way down the stairs, disappearing from sight, and leaving Takemichi alone to gather his thoughts.

He needed a plan, but he also had the threat that Mikey had laid down to him too. But hey, he had a good starting point by finally being accepted into Toman. Mentally making a promise to Naoto, Takemichi started formulating some ideas. However, when he was all caught up in his thoughts, the boy spotted something purple on the ground that he just about stepped on.

"A charm? I wonder who's it is," he wondered out loud.

It was an old charm, and a bit tattered. Or maybe it was something else as Takemichi got a closer look to see that a flap of the charm was hiding something.

"What's this? Oh, it's a picture," the blonde realized as he pulled out the photo.

Unfolding it, Takemichi was met with the sight of the younger members of Toman as they sat/stood in the middle of the street of Shibuya with the busy background.

"It's Mikey! And Draken! So young! Mitsuya's there too. And Pah!" The crybaby hero pointed out as he saw Mikey and Draken sitting in the front with their shorter hair, blank expressions on their faces.

Pah had black hair and was crouching down with his usual tough guy expression hold Toman's flag. Mitsuya was standing with his hands on his pockets. As he eyes traveled across the picture, Takemichi stopped his gaze saw a familiar bright smile.

"And there's (Y/N), she's so cute!" He fanboyed as he saw the girl standing with her arm wrapped around someone while her other hand was placed on her hip.

She looked a little younger, her hair just a tad shorter, but her uniform looked the same. Her signature bandana wrapped around her head, and her hair was down, it was still long, but not as long as it is now. Moving his eyes from (Y/N), Takemichi soon saw the former first division captain.

"And Baji. So these are all the founding members. This is amazing. I can't believe a found this," the boy gushed.

Seriously, what were the odds? Now Takemichi had a lead. But something didn't quite look right as the boy squinted, holding the photo a bit closer to his face.

"One, two, three, four, five, six...they're seven of them. But I thought there were only six founding members."

Seven founding members? Why wouldn't Mikey mention the mystery boy who had one arm wrapped around Baji's neck and the other around (Y/N)'s shoulders? He had a black pompadour with sandy brown, almost golden eyes, a small smile on his face.

"Who's this guy? He seems super close to Baji and (Y/N). He's got a tattoo on his neck. Who is he?"

Who was this guy? Could he be a key figure in why Baji had left? More questions started filling Takemichi's head as he made his way down to meet up with the dual color haired girl.

Down waiting on Becky, (Y/N) had been playing around with her bike keys until she came across a charm that she kept on it, a tear drop earring with a bell ornament. God, if Baji was planning something, she was hoping he had really thought this through. Because she knew he wouldn't leave her like that after how he had behaved the night before. It was just too genuine for it to be faked.

Letting out a sigh and leaning back to look up at the sky, the girl just hoped and prayed that everyone would be alright through this.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.5K 472 24
[YN] Hanemiya the twin sister of Kazutora and the co leader of Toman with Draken YN and Kazutora are at each other's throats after a string of event...
318K 15.8K 46
° . * ✭ tr. characters / hanagaki takemichi ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ ↳ hanagaki takemichi found out the only thing toman dislikes - him. it was...
3.5K 42 23
2005 : Reina Hanagaki is Takemichi's older sister. Mikey's girlfriend, she is one of the founders of Toman. 2010 : Reina is killed by a Toman member...
134K 7.1K 36
-- she's part of the student council, he's part of a gang. she likes shounen, he likes shojo. they're two opposites, but they do say that opposites a...