๐‹๐„๐“๐“๐„๐‘ ๐“๐Ž ๐๐ˆ๐‘๐€๐‡

By pradabarb

lol just read๐Ÿค. More

01.
02.
03.
04.
05.
06.
07.
08.
09.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.
52.
53.
54.
55.
56.
57.
58.
59.
60.
61.
62.
64.
65.
66.
67.

63.

2.7K 114 97
By pradabarb

2 weeks later.
★ 𝐍𝐈𝐑𝐀𝐇 𝐒𝐀𝐋𝐀𝐘 𝐏𝐎𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐋 ★
august 4th, 2021.
5:11 pm.

I laid in bed staring at the ceiling lost in my thoughts, I was so confused on how my life has been for the past few weeks. It was like it great then it went crashing downhill, damnear tasting death and my brother still fighting for his life in the hospital.

I'm beyond grateful for being alive, I never missed a day where I don't thank the Lord up above.

Taking a deep breathe, I tossed the covers over my body and stood stretching and yawning. I stood in front of my floor mirror staring at my patched up body, them bullets really fucked me up.

I shook my head in disapproval at my matted hair, it's been a week since I got up outta bed, I haven't did shit, I wasn't really eating and you can tell by my weight decrease, I haven't did any hair I haven't even got up to shower.

" Hey alexa, play My Shit, By aboogie!" I flicked the bathroom light cleaning out the tub, I turned on the hot water and added my Dr.Teals bath salt.

I felt the need to get up and do something, if I stayed in bed any longer the depressive episode I was having would've gotten worse, even though all I wanna do is sleep.

After I finished washing my face, I went into the kitchen, popping a toaster strudel In the toaster and poured me some Minute Maid, I read the ingredients of it as I drank it.

" This all I ever wanted, you can't take it from me, now everytime they play this song, she say this my shit."

My toaster strudel popped up from the toaster, I grabbed it using a paper towel spreading the icing all over it.

Before I could eat it, a series of knocks sounded at my frontdoor I wasn't expecting anybody .

I made my way to the frontdoor peeping out the peeking seeing Mikey standing there with his hoodie cover his head and his hands in his pocket.

I undid the locks opening the front door to see his tear stained face." What happened?"

" He gone, Mere he ain't make it."

My heart dropped as I pulled Mikey into my embrace.

" I'm so sorry, I'm so so sorry." I rubbed Mikey's back as he cried into my shirt my mind instantly went to Destiny I gotta contact her I know she going through it.

Mikey pulled away from the hug and scrunched his face up while still crying." You stink, you smell like must and mildew."

My mouth dropped open as I smacked my teeth," Boy fuck you." I said getting up and heading into the bathroom to turn off the water. Thank god I remembered cause baby it was finna be a swimming pool in my bathroom.

I went back into the living room to see Mikey on the floor in hysterics, i swear it breaks my little heart seeing him like this. Damn Mere, I really wished you would've listened to me.

" Come on, Mikey baby I'm here for you." I spoke softly sitting next to him, rubbing his back." Calm down before you throw up."

But he couldn't calm down, i bit my lip thinking about how I could comfort him I just wanted to hold him and suck all his pain away but I couldn't.

I sighed standing to my feet and into my room to grab a few candles, I lit them setting at each corner of my bathtub.

I couldn't help but cry a little bit too, Ty'Mere was really gone and it's nothing we can do about it.

" Shit." I cursed to myself wiping my tears, stepping back into the living room, I bent down a little bit to be on Mikey's level.

" Mikey look at me." I spoke gently making him look up at me, tears still streaming down his face and snot now coming out his nose.

" You look like a bad ass lil boy after gettin' his ass whoop." I said shaking my head a little and he chuckled.

" I love you Mikey, I swear to God I do, I'm so sorry I can't do anything to help you." I said wiping his tears while blinking away my own." I hate seeing you like this, it's hurting me knowing you hurting and I can't do nothing about it, just know I'm here for you okay?"

He nodded his head and I placed a soft kiss on his big, pink lips." Come on, get in the tub with me." I said taking a hold of his hand.

He tilted his head to the side, sniffling a little." Get in the shower with you? Are you sure?"

" Mhm." I hummed in response.

" Okay good." He said standing to his feet," You needa get yo stankin ass In the shower you smell like a seafood market."

I stopped dead in my tracks and glared back at him," You betta hope i don't drown you in this tub."

August 10th, 2021.
★ 𝐌𝐈𝐊𝐄𝐘 𝐀𝐌𝐈𝐑 𝐖𝐀𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐆𝐓𝐎𝐍 ★
9:51 am.

I stood in the mirror adjusting my black suit. Today was the day we burry Mere and honestly I wasn't ready.

I wore an custom blue and black suit with matching blue and black dolce and gabanna shoes with black Cartier shades.

I heard my front door slam shut knowing Nirah had just arrived, ever since his death it's like we started getting closer, that moment we had at her house made us inseparable she was the only person I wanted to be around.

Nirah stood in the doorway watching me, she wore a tight black dress that complimented her small petite frame and black red bottom pumps.

" Hey bestie." She smiled at me.

" Hey." I spoke softly pulling her closer to me and resting my head on hers inhaling her scent," I'm glad you're here."

The hug lasted a few moments before she pulled away cupping my face." How you holding up?"

" Im alright." I lied, I was hurting like hell.

She removed my Cartier sun glasses revealing my bloodshot eyes I ain't really get much sleep last night the thought of having to see the casket close on my brother kept me up.

" I love you so much." She said never breaking eye contact a small smiled formed on my face seeing the sincerity in her eyes.

" I love you too Nirah." I said looking down at her small, pink lips and back in her eyes.

Lord, you took your precious time on this women right here.

Girl you do damage to me or whatever brent fayiaz said, shit.

10:30 AM.

Me, Destiny and Nirah all sat in the front row watching people go back and forth to view Mere's body.

Destiny had her eyes covered with some oversized shades and her head rested on Nirah's shoulder, I know this was hitting her hard I couldn't imagine the feeling of losing my significant other.

Dooter finally came to the frontrow but for some reason he ain't look like himself, his eyes were big and bulging out his eye sockets, his head was on swivel mode and he was scratching a lot, I hope D ain't on that dope.

Dooter gave Nirah the deadliest glare," This is all your fault!" He cried.

" What the fuck are you talm bout Dooter?" She questioned now sitting up and Me and Dessy did the same.

" Your the reason his dead, you set this shit up and tried to blame it on my nigga mosses he'a never snake one of his homeboys and plus my nigga got a Bible name he can't do nothing but good." He exclaimed loudly making everybody in the funeral home look over in our direction," You the shiesty one."

Me and Dessy stood up to say something but before we could Nirah began going off.

" First off shitty booty I ain't did shit to nobody, hell! Ty'Mere was like my own fucking brother, you wasn't the only person that lost somebody I lost him too! And the worst thing about it I witnessed it." She argued as her voice started to become shaky." I told Mere I had a weird feeling and he ain't listen, I seen Mere slumped over, his blood all over me! Hell I'm traumatized I can't sleep cause I constantly see that image in my head, so blame me all you want Dooter!" She said before storming off.

" I don't know what the fuck is wrong witchu, but you need to chill it out fa some happen to you my nigga." I said through gritted teeth quickly brushing pass him to follow Nirah.

I seen Nirah sitting in the lobby of the funeral with her head in her hands, i quickly approached her pulling her to her feet.

" Stop crying." I said sternly wiping her tears with my thumb." You don't need to be crying over him."

" I'm not it's just like y'all don't understand, I had a strange feeling and he didn't listen." She sobbed into my chest." He didn't fucking listen, why didn't you listen Tymere!"

I wrapped my arms around her kissing her hair," i wished his listened to baby but he's in a better place Nirah."

" Mikey you just don't understand, I can't get that image of Mere out my head, no matter how much I try to forget it and move on I can't! I never expected to get shot, I never expected Mere to die."

" Shit happens my love, everything happens for a reason. I hate to say it but it was Mere's time to go, God needed his angel back."

I finally managed to calm her down, I took her hand into mine." You ready to go back in now."

She nodded her head," As long as you're by my side."

I smiled opening the door to the funeral service to this all this commotion, Destiny and Dooter was arguing and Destiny karate kicked Dooter into Mere's casket making the crowd gasp, it was just too much going on.

_______________________

Heeeyy y'all ready for Halloween? Shit I am, I'm finna be a sexy devil 🤭.

Lol but anyways I wanted to say this is the last long chapter since this book is coming to an end, excuse any mistakes I wanted to publish this as soon as possible cause somebody told me they'll stick they foot so far up my ass if I don't and I'm getting flashbacks of my mama💔..

I got ptsd bro she used to beat my ass soo bad 😭 , mfkas got whooped with switches this one time she told me to pull my pants down and lay across her lap while she sung a song and whooped me 😭... wheew mane the good ol days.

anyways enough of my big mouth ass talking I hope y'all gone enjoy the last few chapters of this book, I'm really not ready for this to end as i lowkey got emotionally attached to these characters but aye 😕.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

194K 9.9K 89
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
291K 8.7K 38
I can't leave her alone, she just like my backbone .
122K 3.7K 58
This shi the vibes. Just read twin ๐Ÿ’†๐Ÿฝโ€โ™€๏ธ Sort of a sequel to College: The FAMU Freshman You don't have to read College: FAMU Freshman. This is just...
1K 76 8
๐’๐„๐‹๐‚๐Ž๐”๐“๐‡ | โ unfamiliar, rare, strange, and yet marvelous. โž .ยทอ™*ฬฉฬฉอ™หšฬฉฬฅฬฉฬฅ*ฬฉฬฉฬฅอ™ โœฉ *ฬฉฬฉฬฅอ™หšฬฉฬฅฬฉฬฅ*ฬฉฬฉอ™โ€งอ™ .ยทอ™ หšฬฉฬฅฬฉฬฅ*ฬฉฬฉฬฅอ™ โœฉ ยทอ™*ฬฉฬฉอ™หšฬฉฬฅฬฉฬฅ*ฬฉฬฉฬฅอ™ โœฉโ€งอ™ .ยทอ™*ฬฉ...