Jc Caylen: The One That Got A...

By madeleineg5

This story is about a girl named Maddy and she is scared and alone. Her parents get in an awful car accident... More

Chapter 1: The Scare
Chapter 2: It happened
Chapter 3: The Move
Chapter 4: New things
Chapter 5: It's Him
Chapter 6: The Love Continues
Chapter 7: The Next Step
Chapter 8: He Did It
Chapter 9: You're Leaving?
Chapter 10: No Way
Chapter 11: The Crash
Chapter 12: I Have a Feeling
Chapter 13: You Sure
Chapter 14: He Wouldn't
Chapter 15: Why?
Chapter 16: Waking Up To Reality
Chapter 17: I'm Leaving
Chapter 18: Okay
Chapter 19: Dreams
Chapter 20: Moving
Chapter 21: Where It All Began
Chapter 22: Leaving
Chapter 23: Reunited
Chapter 24: The First Day
Chapter 25: Rehab
Chapter 26: First Day
Chapter 27: Going home
Chapter 28: Time For A Change?
Chapter 29: My New Hero
Chapter 30: Why
Chapter 31: The Scare
Chapter 32: Telling Jc
Chapter 33: The Love Is Real
Chapter 34: Sophie's Back
Chapter 35: Goodbye
Chapter 36: Back in Routine
Chapter 37: Professor Coyano
Chapter 38: Learning the Truth
Chapter 39: Locked Up
Chapter 41: Panicked

Chapter 40: Focused

21 0 2
By madeleineg5

SONGS IN THIS CHAPTER: WILD LIFE BY JACK AND JACK
____________
"Jc. I BOOKED A TRIP TO PARIS!!! FOR US!!", I screamed. "Oh...um... I already booked a trip to Hawaii. When did you book Paris?", he replied. "In about a month. What about Hawaii?", I said a little concerned. "The 3rd week of summer.", he said relived. "Okay, good. I'll just book one too.", I said. "Okay....um. See you there?", I could tell Jc didn't really want me there. I hung up and just sat and thought.
The next weeks kept me busy. Summer was just a few weeks away. Finally. Jc. Kian. Connor. Sam. Trevor. Ricky. Everyone! I was so excited.
____________
Summer has officially started! I'm super psyched and I took the first week and just thought. I visited Jc for a week then I went back to New York and packed. I went to Hawaii for 2 weeks with Jc. We spent a lot of time together, even though I wanted the summer to myself it was nice to have him there. We talked about life and I got him all caught up on school drama and stuff like that. I don't really know how Coyano ended up but it was nice that he was out of everybody's way. We went to the beach. The beach was beautiful. "I love you.", he said "I love you too.", I said. Our conversations made me smile. He said the most amazing things to me. I couldn't believe that me, Madeleine, the girl who barely even knew Jc Caylen existed until moving to Florida, was now dating him. Jc really loved me. I made some awful mistakes but that's over now. Kian and I are just friends. Nothing more. We've sorted everything out with Jc. We're fine.
_____________
We got back to New York. Jc has decided to stay with me until the trip to Paris. I'm so excited about Paris. "Are you almost done packing?", I said. "Yeah, I'm so excited to spend the rest of summer with you. In Paris.", he said back. "Aw...Jc", I said smiling. We drove to the airport and blasted Wild Life. it was nice that we didn't have to fill every moment with talking. We could just be with each other.
_____________
We went through security and now we're on the plane. I'm super excited! It's about a 7/8 hour ride so I just fell asleep. That was until I heard panicking and woke up.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

145 30 18
Chris was in his lowest until he found Amelia that had changed his life. Chris thought he'd never fall in love since he didn't believe in true lov...
1.4M 33.2K 35
Sierra knew Tristan was the one from the first day she laid eyes on him. He had light brown hair, the most unbelievable green eyes; he was tall and m...
1.3M 28K 59
[18+] ENEMIES TO LOVERS SPORTS ROMANCE. Β°β€’Β°β€’Β°β€’Β° Hannah Walker doesn't trust anyone, especially men. They're manipulative and toxic - her lousy ex tau...
109K 1.6K 35
Athena Love Hart. A last name she despised and a middle name she found ironic. Love, she was given the name by her parents yet she received the exact...