š‚š€š‹š‹ šŒš„ 'šš„š‹šŽš•š„šƒ...

By huawyn

ā FRIVOLOUS LOVE DOES NOT SUIT YOU, COMMISSIONER āž Kamisato Ayato has never seen himself as a womanizer-type... More

š–Ž. ā› WHAT FOOLS LOVE MAKES US āœ
š–Žš–Ž. ā› KING'S PAWN OPENING āœ
š–Žš–Žš–Ž. ā› PETALS IN COLD TEA āœ
š–Žš–›. ā› SUCH ODDS IN YOUR FAVOR āœ
š–›. ā› O VIOLENT DELIGHTS āœ
- ACT TWO !
š–Ž. ā› A NIGHT OF CELEBRATION āœ
š–Žš–Ž. ā›A TOAST TO ANEW āœ

CALL ME 'BELOVED'

8.3K 338 85
By huawyn

AND YET, TO SAY THE TRUTH,

REASON AND LOVE KEEP LITTLE COMPANY TOGETHER NOWADAYS

_______________

KAMISATO AYATO
X READER

_______________

⋮ ❐ 𝐒𝐘𝐍𝐎𝐏𝐒𝐈𝐒──  ꒰ ❛ in which you and kamisato ayato strike a deal, wherein you will marry ayato in exchange for his title and he will gain himself a wife. ❜ ꒱

𝖎.    READER INSERT ;   failure of the hiiragi clan. ( she / they pronouns ; masculine titles preference )

FOR A MAN as great as yourself to seek out a failure of an heir such as me, you must be rather desperate for a spouse.

┊ ♡ ┊

𝖎. KAMISATO AYATO ; head of the kamisato clan. ( the yashiro commissioner  & leader of the shuumatsuban )

RATHER, I BELIEVE this marriage would benefit the both of us for you would gain a status among high society once again and i would be a married man.

⋮ ❐ PLAYLIST ── // 

swim (chase atlantic) ;
slow down (chase atlantic) ;
middle of the night (elley duhé) ;
love is a bitch (two feet) ;
angel of small death & the codeine scene (hozier) ;
brooklyn baby (lana del rey) ;
why'd you only call me when you're high (arctic monkey) ;
working for the knife (mitski) ;
boyfriend (dove cameron) ;
teeth (5 seconds of summer) ;
only be mine (arrow in action) ;
basic (N i G H T S) ;
attachment love (blegh) ;
make up your mind (florence + the machine) ;

_______________

𝖎.    CONTENT & TRIGGER WARNINGS ;
mentioned trauma (physical & verbal abuse), alcoholism, slight misogyny, mentioned depression, mentioned anxiety, explicit violence, mentioned self-deprecation, bits of gender dysphoria, s*icide, and unhealthy coping methods.

author's note !

(040122) aha...! happy april fool's day :) this isn't a joke or prank, i promise. i finally caved and decide to write an ayato fic because as all my readers know, i am horribly down bad for hydro men (*cough* childe *cough*)

nevertheless, yes— it's yet another marriage fic aha... i think my readers have picked up on my theme on following fanfic tropes like enemies to lovers, slow burn relationships, etc.

this particular fic will center on the concept of a marriage-of-convenience ! (if that wasn't already evident). this project is more or less for my own leisure thus updates will be extremely infrequent. life certainly does get in the way of things...

oh! forgot to mention, the reader insert will be using MALE TITLES (ie. sir instead of ma'am, heir instead of heiress, etc.) but there will be instances where they will use FEMALE PRONOUNS.

biologically, the reader insert is female and the concept of a female using male titles will be explored upon so expect some misogyny or gender dysphoria (do read over my content / trigger warning^)

in any case, thank you for showing interest in this story :) to my dearest readers who have read other works of mine and decided to read this, a special thank you to you :)

please enjoy,
CALL ME 'BELOVED'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

121K 3.6K 38
the kamisato clan, a major clan of inazuma with valued reputation that has to be held up by its heirs. y/n kamisato, the youngest of the kamisato cla...
544K 21.7K 50
If you are born into a noble family then your destiny is already pre-determined from the moment you were in your mother's womb. It's either you well...
22.2K 686 27
"but Ayato. don't you think that being in a relationship with fellow commissioner is...inappropriate. I've never heard of two commissioners being tog...
541 42 5
Raised in an abusive household by her own blood, Hanamura Y/N's life is bleak, with no value to her name and striped of any ray of hope for her futur...