I Wanna Be Yours (Jean Kirste...

By 3mooie

{Jean Kirstein x Fem! Reader} The artwork in this fanfic's book cover isn't mine. Credits to the rightful own... More

One (1) - Just His Friend
Two (2) - A Sudden Visitor
Three (3) - Who is Y/n's Crush?
Four (4) - Lost Stars
Five (5) - Stolen First Kiss
Six (6) - Scout Veterans
Seven (7) - Leave
Eight (8) - Boyfriend
Nine (9) - Don't Die
Ten (10) - Battle of Trost Arc
Eleven (11) - Battle of Trost Arc (II)
Twelve (12) - Battle of Trost Arc (III)
Thirteen (13) - Wings of Freedom
Fourteen (14) - The Right Person
Fifteen (15) - Monster
If AoT had Twitter ft. Y/n and Payne
If AoT had Twitter ft. Y/n and Payne (2)
Sixteen (16) - Trust
Seventeen (17) - Her Question
Eighteen (18) - The 57th Expedition
Twenty (20) - Raid in Stohess
Twenty-One (21) - Raid in Stohess (II)
Twenty-Two (22) - How To Let Go
Twenty-Three (23) - Utgard Castle
Twenty-Four (24) - Beast Titan
Twenty-Five (25) - Traitors
Twenty-Six (26) - Over
Twenty-Seven (27) - The Mission to Retrieve Eren
Twenty-Eight (28) - The Mission To Retrieve Eren (II)
Twenty-Nine (29) - The Mission To Retrieve Eren (III)
Thirty (30)
Thirty-One (31) - Important
Thirty-Two (32) - Family
Thirty-Three (33) - Overthrow
Thirty-Four (34) - Coup d'état
Thirty-Five (35) - Interior Police
Thirty-Six (36) - Royal Family
Thirty-Seven (37) - Make You Feel My Love
Thirty-Eight (38) - Kenny Ackerman
Thirty-Nine (39)
Forty (40) - Betrayal
Forty-One (41) - The Truth
Forty-Two (42) - Forget
Forty-Three (43) - Pain
Forty-Four (44) - Massacred
Forty-Five (45) - Revenge
Forty-Six (46) - At Death's Door
Forty-Seven (47) - Perfect Dream
Forty-Eight (48) - Stay Here
Forty-Nine (49) - Vulnerable
Fifty (50) - Under The Moonlight
Fifty-One (51) - The Reclamation of Wall Maria
Fifty-Two (52) - The Reclamation of Wall Maria (II)
Fifty-Three (53) - Denial and Anger
Fifty-Four (54) - Just Accept It
Fifty-Five (55) - Subjects of Ymir
Fifty-Six (56) - I Wanna Be Yours
To My Dearest Readers...
Sequel of I Wanna Be Yours

Nineteen (19) - The 57th Expedition (II)

1.3K 56 47
By 3mooie

{Long Chapter Ahead - 5,215 words}

"Hello, Annie."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n groaned at the same time she unhooked her wires to the tree and hooked it to a higher brancht.

The h/c girl brought herself up in a fast pace, that Annie felt like she just witnessed a wind passed by her.

Annie looked up and was surprised upon seeing Y/n is going to attack her from above. The h/c girl has both of her blades ready on both of her side.

Annie gritted her teeth and quickly raised her blades as soon as Y/n got near to her. The two girls glared at each other as their blades collided.

Y/n moved away from Annie and spin around mid-air then kicked Annie. The young blond-lady was pushed far away. Annie lose control of her gear, and was slammed hard to a tree.

Annie groaned in pain, luckily she has high pain tolerance, and her back was the only thing that hit the tree, not her head. Though her body still hurts.

Annie fell on the ground, she faced the ground and groaned again, it's already hard for her to move because of her pained back. Annie's eyes widened when she felt a cold metal on her neck. Y/n's already behind her and pointing her blade on her neck.

"I never knew...that you are a traitor, Annie Leonhart." Y/n said.

"And I never knew I'd be having a duel with you, Y/n!"

Y/n's eyes widened when Annie recklessly turned around.

Her blade wounded Annie's neck, but the blond-lady didn't mind it.

Y/n quickly moved away when Annie tried to kick her leg to trip her.

"Tsk! I knew this wouldn't be easy!"
Y/n said.

The h/c lady kept her blades and glared at Annie who's now standing and in her fighting stance position.

Y/n let out a deep sigh and cracked her knuckles. "So you're gonna use your excellent martial arts on me."
Y/n slightly smirked. Man...I'm sure I'll lose against this lady...but...

"There's no way I'm going down without a fight." Y/n said.

Her face turned dark as she glare at Annie and went on her fighting position. "I'll bring you down right here, Leonhart!" Y/n shouted. Annie was surprised when Y/n run towards her. The h/c girl tried to land a punch on Annie's face, but Annie caught her fists and pushed her face away. Annie was about to kicked Y/n's legs, but she was in shocked when Y/n caught her other hand and twisted it behind her.

Annie screamed in pain, she thinks she just broke her other arm. Y/n kicked her on the back. Annie didn't let herself to fall and quickly turned around then swung her legs to Y/n's waist. Y/n hissed in pain as she stepped back because of Annie's kick.

Annie run towards Y/n and land a punch on her face, making Y/n's cheeks to be bruised and her nose bleed, but Y/n got her revenge as soon as she used her elbow to hit Annie's neck and grabbed her head and kneed her on the stomach. Y/n didn't get contented, she quickly took out her hairpin and stabbed it on Annie's leg.

Annie gritted her teeth as she lose strength on her right leg and fell on her knees. Y/n groaned and held Annie's neck, she was about to knee her on the face, but Annie pulled her hairpin out from her right thigh and stabbed it on Y/n's left leg.

The pain made Y/n to tear up, yet she didn't let herself to fall and lose. Instead, she bravely pulled it out and tried to stab Annie's eye, but the female titan's vessel caugh her hand.

Annie used her left leg to trip Y/n,
Y/n helplessly fall on the ground, and her back hurt from falling on the ground. Annie stepped on Y/n's stomach, making the girl to groan in pain. Annie drew one of her blades and was about to stab Y/n on the chest, but shebwas caught off guard after Y/n threw two hairpins on the back of her right and left hand where she's using both of her hands to hold her blade. Annie groaned and let go of the blade, Y/n kicked it away before it could even stab on her heart.

Annie brought herself up, kicking Annie on the process. Annie was able to remove the hairpins on her hands and threw it back to Y/n, but she was surprised when Y/n was able to catch it both at the same time. Annie froze on her place when Y/n rolled on the ground, her eyes widened when she saw the two hairpins coming her way.

Annie wasn't able to move as the two hairpins passed by on both of her face and wounded both of her cheeks.

"Fuck." Annie muttered a curse under her breath upon seeing Y/n kneeling on one knee and pointing a pistol at her. Y/n didn't hesitate and fired five conswcutive shot's at Annie. Hitting her right chest, stomach, shoulder and both thighs. Annie's blood splashed mid-air and dripped on the ground, she even fell on her knees.

Y/n quickly stood up as she drew her blades and run towards Annie.

She hooked her wires to a tree and brought herself up, Annie looked up, blood drippibg from her mouth. Her eyes are wide-open as she watched
Y/n coming for her from above with her blades ready to slashed her.

Annie closed her eyes. Y/n's eyes widened when she saw yellow lightning suddenly surrounded the female titan's vessel. She's gonna transformed! I need to get away!!"

Y/n gritted her teeth as she hooked her wires to a higher branch, then a bright and loud explosion happened, Y/n luckily got away but she was still hit by the strong impact of Annie's transformation. The h/c girl was blown by the strong wind until she was slammed on a tree. Y/n groaned in pain, she lost control of her gears and she started falling mid-air.

The female titan stood tall and stared down at Y/n who's now lying on the ground and only half-conscious.

Annie heard loud foosteps coming and she knows that it's titans. Before the titans could even see her, Annie run away in her titan form, leaving
Y/n weak and helpless on the ground.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

- One Month Ago -

"What kind of help do you need from me?" Y/n asked Jean Payne.

After having a little fight on the street under a rainy weather earlier, the two peacefully went to a PUB as if they didn't almost killed each other earlier.

Jean held his bottle of beer and drank on it. He smirked as he stare at Y/n who's arms are crossed over her chest and the h/c girl have been glaring at her since they arrived at the PUB.

"Well, I need your help. And I'm sure you'll need my help, too." Jean said.

Y/n raised a brow. "And why would I need your help, Payne?" Y/n asked.

Jean put his beer on the table. He leaned both of his arms on the table and leaned a little close to Y/n, he roamed his eyes around as if checking if someone is eyeing them or even eaveasdropping to their conversation.

"Do you know why your mother killed herself?" Jean Payne asked.

Y/n's eyes widened, she stiffened on her place. She stared at Payne as memories of how she saw her mother dead came back to her. Y/n's hands trembled, so she held it and squeezed her own hands to comfort herself.

"I figured you don't know." Payne said. He leaned back to his chair and stared at Y/n with a serious look.

Y/n clenched her fists as she glares daggers at Payne. "What is it that you really want from me?" Y/n asked.

Jean flashed Y/n annoying smile. "Your help. That's what I need."

Y/n shut her eyes, her patience is strangely reaching it's limits even when Payne is not doing anything.

"What kind of help?" Y/n asked.

I can't trust this bastard. Y/n thought.

"Help me to find out the truth about the death of my parents." Payne said.

Y/n's brows shot-up. She stared at Payne with a confused look. "Huh? Why me? I don't even know who your parents are..." Y/n said.

Payne nod his head. "Yeah. You don't. But...your family knows my family very well. The day your mother killed herself, it was the day ny parents were killed." Payne said. Y/n froze on her place as she stare at Payne with wide eyes. She can't see any lies in the blond-guy. And judging by Payne's tone, he's telling no lies but all truth.

"Your mother...I believe she's connected with my parents death. Even your father...who used to be the best friend of my father." Payne said.

Y/n wasn't able to say anything.

Jean stared at Y/n straight in the eye. "Y/n, the people around us...they're all hiding things from the both of us. It's time for us to know the truth. All what you saw, what you heard...
it's all lies. It might be hard to believe in all the things I say, but I don't care anymore. I'm desperate to know the truth. That's why I entered the MPB to investigate about my parent's death, to pry on your family and to you. But it's not enough, the reason why I decided to finally approached you...I realized that we're both victims here, and we're the only ones who can help each other. Help me...give justuce to my parents, and in that way, I'm sure you'll also know the real reason why your mother killed herself...and why...it seems the Heinrich family and even your uncle Erwin is hiding something from you." Payne said.

Y/n slammed her hands on the table, and stood up, shocking everyone inside the PUB except for Payne who remained calm and only staring at her. "Are you shitting me? If you are making jokes right now about these things...I will murder you right here."

Payne frowned. "Do I look like I'm telling jokes? And don't murder me, you'll end up going to prison. But I'll give you permission to kill me, if..."

Payne smirked. He stood up and leaned close to Y/n, the h/c girl didn't move and remained unfazed even her face is only inches away from Payne.

"If you find out all the things I said to you just now are all true, you can't kill me and you have no choice but to help me, the great Jean. But if you find out that I'm just lying to you, you're free to kill me, sweetcheeks." Payne said. He sounded flirty when he called Y/n, "sweetcheeks."

"Tsk. What a perv..." Y/n said.

She moved away from Payne and sat back down on her chair. Half part of Y/n wants to believe in Payne, but she also doesn't want to believe to him. Especially that it involves her mother, father and the person she trusts the most, her commander uncle Erwin.

"You're uncle...I believe he knows everything. He's not just telling you. You can check for yourself. I found out three years ago, when I first joined the MPB, your uncle asked for some documents regarding your father's family...he took a lot of documents...he also took some of my family's documents. I think he's investigating, check his office or room. Maybe you'll find something. It can be a roll of papers or just notebook. Just whatever...it could be anything." Payne seriously said.

Y/n stared at Payne. He really is desperate...he's...not lying..."If you find out the truth, what will you do then?"

Payne was surprised with Y/n's question. Payne looked down at his hands, he stared at the silver ring he's wearing on his ring finger on his right hand. "I'm...going to get married, have a family and live in peace with my wife and children...that's what my mother wished for me." Payne said.

Y/n's face softened. "I see...then I'll help you." Y/n said. Payne's eyes widened. He stared at Y/n with a surprised yet excited look. "But...I will not trust you...it will take time."

"That's fine!" Payne happily said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n slowly opened her eyes.

Her eyes became glossy upon seeing two titans are about to grabbed her.

I can't die yet...not yet...not until I already helped him...not until I already know the truth... Y/n thought.

Y/n reached for her blades even when she still feels pain in her whole body from getting slammed into a tree.

Y/n groaned so loud as she raised her blades and forced herself to sat up. The first titan's fingers were cut off by Y/n's blades. The blood splattered everywhere and on Y/n's face.

The h/c girl shook her head to make her dizziness go away. Y/n hooked her wires onto a tree and brought herself up. She screamed as she made her way to the two titans who tried to grab her, Y/n spin around mid-air as she sliced of their fingers and went behind them, slicing off their napes.

The two titans slowly fell until a loud thud was heard when they dropped on the ground. Y/n felt her headache again, but she ignored it and left going to the way where the female titan went. Her face bloody and glares deadly as she sped up flying mid-air.

Y/n's eyes widened when a loud and bright explosion happened at the same time a familiar growl was heard all over the forest. "That's Eren!" Y/n shouted. She sped up to look for Eren.

In the middle of speeding up mid-air, Y/n's eyes widened when she sighted the Levi squad are now all dead.

Y/n slowed down and stared at the special operations squad dead bodies.

Gunther is hanging upside down on a tree and his nape was sliced off.

Eld is lying on the ground and was bitten in half.

Oluo is facing the ground and also dead, his eyes are half-opened.

Petra's facing the tree, her back is broken.

Tears streamed down to Y/n's cheeks. Even when she just joined the survey corps, she still had some memories with the Levi squad. Y/n gritted her teeth upon realizing that it must be the female titan's fault. Another loud growl was heard, Y/n shut her eyes and muttered "I'm sorry" as she left.

Y/n gripped on her blades so tight as she sped up even more, her brows shot-up when she heard another zipping sound of a maneuvering gear.

"Y/n!!"

Y/n looked back and saw Levi.

"Captain Levi!" Y/n said.

Images of Levi's squad dead bodies flashed back on Y/n's mind. Y/n assumed that Levi might've already saw his squad, though Levi still looks emotionless. The raven-haired male captain stared at Y/n with his usual bored look. "What happened to you? You look like shit." Levi said.

"I fought the female titan's vessel, but she got away...I'm sorry." Y/n said.

Levi nod. "I see...then let's go and get her together. But it seems Eren is fighting with the female titan...this is bad. He might get kidnapped. We can't relay on his titan powers when he fights that big bitch." Levi said.

Y/n nod in agremeent. The two sped up to look for Eren. The two eventually reached deeper inside the forest, their eyes widened when they saw Mikasa chasing the female titan.

Y/n gritted her teeth, she can't see Eren anywhere, and she knows that Eren might've already been captured by the female titan. Y/n wore the hood of her cape. She rushed to Mikasa who was about to chase the female titan. "Wait!!" Mikasa shouted.

Mikasa's eyes widened when she was stopped by Y/n. She looked at Y/n with wide-eyes. Her eyes then landed on Levi who's behind Y/n. "Calm down, Mikasa. We're both with you. But back off for now." Y/n seriously said.

Mikasa groaned and glared at the female titan who's now running away.

The young h/c lady, Y/n, let go of Mikasa when she made sure that the raven-haired lady is already calm.

"We'll maintain distance. Is it exhausted, too? Doesn't look like it's moving very fast. Lookd like she bit the whole neck out of Eren's titan body. Is he dead?" Levi asked.

Mikasa glared at Levi.

"Eren's alive. I think our target is intelligent. Her objective is to kidnap Eren. If she wanted to kill him, she could've just crushed him...but instead, she put him in her mouth, and she's making a fighting retreat." Mikasa said.

"The objective may have been to eat Eren. In that case, Eren would be in her stomach now, probably dead." Levi said.

"He's alive." Mikasa said.

Levi glanced at Mikasa.

"I hope you're right..." Levi said.

"This wouldn't have happened...in the first place...if you'd done a good job protecting Eren." Mikasa said.

Y/n's eyes widened, she felt her blood boiled after what Mikasa said. Even Levi was surprised. Levi and Y/n both stared at Mikasa with disbelief.

"Hey...watch your mouth." Y/n said.

Mikasa's eyes widened when Y/n spoke. She sounded cold yet angry. "Many soldiers died protecting Eren. And you think they didn't do a good job? I think the fuck not, Ackerman." Y/n said. It's the first time Mikasa is hearing Y/n sound so scary serious.

Y/n let out a deep sigh and shook her head. She just looked away from Mikasa and focused on their way.

"I remember you...from court, Eren's friend, right?" Levi asked Mikasa.

The raven-haired lady just stared at Levi, her glare is now gone after Y/n just got pissed off at her. "I see..." Levi said then focused on their way.

The raven-haired male captain stared at their way with a stoic look, his eyes darkened, probably remembering the image of his dead squadmembers and all the soldiers who died for Eren.

"We'll focus on oen objective. First...give up on killing the female titan." Levi said.

"Ho many...of our comrades has she murdered?" Mikasa asked.

She's now realizing that what she said is wrong. Y/n nor Levi didn't answer.

"As long as that titan has the ability to harden it's skim, killing it is impossible. Trust me." Levi said as he ready his wires' grips and blades.

The raven-haired male captain looked at Y/n. "You know what to do, Y/n."

"Yes, captain." Y/n said.

"We'll bet everything on the chance that Eren is still alive...and we'll rescue him before that thing can clear the forest. Me and Y/n will slash away the titan and you draw it's attention." Levi said to Mikasa.

Mikasa just nod. She went ahead and purposely passed by the female titan to get it's attention. Levi and Y/n remained flying behind, yet they kept themselves hidden from the enemy.

"Why are you wearing your hood?" Levi asked Y/n.

"The female titan knows me. And I think she thinks I'm already dead. I can't let her see my face...I'm sure uncle Erwin will have a plan after this. Until then, she has to think that I'm dead." Y/n said.

Levi just nod.

The two nod at each other when they saw that the female titan is already distracted by Mikasa. Levi and Y/n hooked their wires to a tree close to the female titan. The two wuickly made their way close to the female titan. The female titan's eyes widened when she felt their presence.

She quickly turned around and tried to punched Y/n who she didn't see the face clearly, but Y/n quickly dodge, the female titan was shocked when Levi appeared after Y/n dogde and the next thing she knows the captain is already slicing through her arm.

Levi run through her arms and glared at her as he aimed for her face.

The raven-haired male captain stabbed both of his blades on the female titan's eyes.

Levi released his blades and flew away from the female titan who's now blinded.

Y/n who's above, made her way down and turned around the female titan, she groaned and sliced off the back of her knees and her ankles.

Levi went to the female titan adn attacked her again by slicing her elbows and the back of her armpit.

The female titan fell on her butt on the ground, she quickly covered her nape, but Levi and Y/n keeps on slicing her muscles to let her arm fall.

Y/n blew a small breath on her bloody face as she gave one last strike on the female titan's arm, the female titan let go of her nape. Levi and Y/n moved away and aimed for the female titan's jaw, but they were surprised when Mikasa went behind the female titan and aimed to sliced off it's weak spot.

"No!" Levi and Y/n shouted.

Mikasa didn't listened.

She hooked her wires onto the female titan's nape and raised her blades.

Her eyes widened when she saw the female titan raised her hand, and is tryinh to to grab her. But Mikasa was lucky when Y/n quickly pulled her away, while Levi sliced off the female titan's hand, Y/n's eyes widened when she saw that Levi seem to got hurt after stepping on the female titan's hand. But the captain ignored his injury and went close to the female titan and strongly sliced off it's jaw.

The female titan's jaw was forced to be opened and Eren appeared who's covered in titan saliva and currently unconscious on the female's tongue.

Levi quickly grabbed Eren and flew away from the female titan. Levi glanced at Y/n and Mikasa. "Hey!! We're getting out of here!!" Levi said.

"Eren!!" Mikasa shouted.

"Tsk!! Is that all you can say?!" Y/n said. She glanced at the female titan and was surprised too see it crying.

Y/n just sighed and went ahead.

She's pissed off. Very pissed off at herself, at her failure, at the female titan and just at everything.

Fuck this bullshit. This is all for nothing...so many lives were wasted...what did we even do?

"He's okay! Alive, anyway...dirty though. Forget about the female titan...we're leaving! Don't lose sight of our objective. Unless satisfying your own desires overrides that? We got your precious friend back, didn't we?" Levi said to Mikasa.

Mikasa suddenly looked guilty...

"No...I just..." Mikasa muttered.

Levi looked back at the female titan. He was also surprised when he saw that the female titan is crying.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After retreating and collecting all the desd bodies of their dead comrades, the survey corps quickly made their way back inside to the walls.

But they still had to face another problem when two soldiers led a horde of titans to them as they were about to go home, just because they tried to retrieve the body of their dead friend. Luckily, the survey corps were still able to get away from the titans and get back to the walls safely.

Though their price of going back safely has a heavy payment to pay...

The survey corps had to throw the dead bodies of their comrades to stopped the titans from chasing them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The bells of the gate rang, the gate was raised and the survey corps entered the district of Karanese.

All of them has a dark, gloomy and miserable looks on their faces.

Y/n's beside her horse and walking slowly, trying to fight back the pain of her whole body and her dizziness.

There are also injured soldiers who're all lucky enough to still be alive.

"The survey corps is back!"

"Aren't there a lot fewer than went out this morning?"

"They made such a fuss going out this morning...and here they are, back in time for lunch!"

"What did they even bother going going out for?"

"Who knows...?"

"Yeah, but...judging by their pouty looks...they at least succeeded in throwin' our taxes down the drain!"

Y/n closed her eyes and just ignored the insults being thrown to them.

The survey corps...have always been in a bad spotlight for the masses and even the government...so this is all just...nothing for us. Y/n thought.

"Captain Levi, sir!"

Y/n looked at an old man who approached Levi. Y/n's just behind Levi so she can see the male captain.

"Thank you for taking good care of my daughter! I'm Petra's father! There's something I want to discuss with you before I find her..."

Y/n's eyes widened upon hearing who the old man is...her eyes became glossy upon remembering Petra.

The poor lady was murdered by the female titan and her body was one of the dead bodies thrown to distract the titans chasing them...

"My daughter send me this letter, see...she wrote that you're counting on her skill and that she's working directly under your command now. She says she intends to devote herself to you completely or something like that...as well...that was her pride talking, but she doesn't understand hoe worried that makes me!"

Mr. Ral let out a hearty laugh.

He sounded and looked so happy while Levi is just walking and has a dark expression on his face.

"Um...I mean...As her father...I think it's still too early to get her married up...she's still young, after all, and who knows what's going to happen in the days ahead..." Mr. Ral said.

Y/n covered her mouth as she started crying. She just walked away from Levi to avoid hearing more from Petra's father, yet the insults being thrown to them are still loud and it only frustrate the young h/c lady.

"Commander Erwin!! Answer me!! Did you accomplish anything to make up for all the casualties this time?!"

"Aren't you sorry for getting all those soldiers killed?!"

Y/n looked at her uncle with teary eyes, Erwin has a stoic look on his face, but Y/n knows that her uncle is feeling miserable just like them.

Just another day for the survey corps.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The vast expenditure of resources and lives in the expedition beyond the wall dealt a serious blow to the survey corps, eroding their public and political support.

Erwin and the other leaders were summoned to the royal capital. They were ordered to turn Eren over to the military police.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jean let out a deep sigh as he wiped
Y/n's face with a warm, damp and clean white face towel. They just got back from their expedition and the
h/c girl was rushed to her dorm after she collapsed from exhaustion.

And now Y/n's having a high fever.

It's already late at night, but Jean's still awake, since he wanted to look after Y/n. The h/c lady was said to have gained a lot of injuries from fighting the female titan's vessel.

*knock* *knock*

Jean looked at the door when someone knocked. The door opened and Moblit walked in holding a tray with a white bowl, the room suddenly smelled like a strong herbal medicine.

"Moblit-san." Jean stood up and walked towards Moblit.

He took the tray from Moblit and placed it on Y/n's bedside table.

"Hee fever's not going down yet?" Moblit worriedly asked.

He walked towarda Y/n and placed his hand on her forehead and neck.

A deep sigh came out from his mouth, when he felt like Y/n will burn his hand from her high temperature.

"It seems that she pushed herself too hard. After all, it was the commander who gave her the task to capture the female titan's vessel." Moblit said.

Jean nod in agreement.

He sat back down on the chair he placed beside Y/n's bed. "Yeah...Y/n hates it whenever she fails to do something. And I think she didn't want to disappoint the commander, that's why she was so eager to catch the female titan's vessel." Jean said.

Jean knows very well, that Y/n has issues in those kind of things. Whenever Y/n fails at something she was asked to do, she'll start overthinking that, that person might get disappointed and leave her...

It became a trauma for the h/c girl.

Moblit smiled a hit as he stare at Jean. Haw how caring Jean looks while staring at Y/n. He saw the unsaid affection that Jean has for Y/n.

"It's great to know that someone knows Y/n very well...Y/n don't really open up to us." Moblit said.

"Y/n...doesn't like sharing her burdens with other people...I think that's why she always keeps things to herself. Whether it's a small or big problem." Jean said.

"But...you're an exception." Moblit said. Jean's eyes widened a bit. He looked at the brown-haired man.

Moblit chuckled a bit. He tappes Jean's shoulder. "You're a a special friend to her after all." Moblit said.

The man then turned around then left Jean who's stupidly confused.

Yeah...I'm a friend to her, but why...does hearing the word "special" sounds like it has a deep meaning?

Jean thought.

"Aghhh..."

Jean came back to his senses when he heard Y/n groaned. Y/n opened her eyes and weakly stared at the ceiling.

"Hey..." Jean spoke.

Y/n looked at Jean, she woke full of questions, worries, anger and concern, but just one look at the love of her life, all her negative thoughtd were washed away. "I'm glad that you made it back alive, Jean..." Y/n said.

Jean nod his head. "I'm glad, too...that you made it back alive." Jean said.

Y/n closed her eyes and coughed because of her dry throat.

Jean eyes widened a bit when Y/n started tearing up, she didn't open her eyes and just cried silently.

The young man didn't say anything, he just stared at Y/n with a gloomy look. Y/n covered her eyes with her left arm. Y/n's low tone of cries can now be heard in the quiet room.

Jean just carefully held Y/n's right hand and gently squeezed her hand.

"You can cry all you want. I'll stay here with you." Jean said.
______________________________________

:(

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 26 30
You had grown up in Eldia and had know Eren and the gang all your life. When you reached junior high you transferred schools to Marley. Your ideal g...
71.4K 1.9K 32
﹙⭔.🐳 "uhm, so carla asked me to take uh..."⟆ ( 〃"let me guess." you started, "brunette bastard?" .) ★☆﹔ "i heard that, jerk!"﹆ ◃. y/n is a intro...
40.8K 990 38
[mikasa x fem reader] as long as y/n knew mikasa, she never really liked her. she hated her for breaking her best friend's heart, jean. but with a ne...
1.2K 22 7
Just so you know, I won't make every character's personality the same as seen in the anime/manga they will be changed up slightly. Same as the relati...