Loin.. I Love The Way Your He...

By taeulvkim

Book 3 of Madness series COMPLETED it's only an FF the whole story of these book will be created by my imagi... More

prologue
chapter 1
Mr. rose
loen
dreams
feelings
encounter
weekend
perfume
waiting
friends
want or love
letting her go
only her's
his punishment
The Evans
unnamed
mine
secret which everyone hide
physcopaths
i will
the pain
confession
victim card
intense
obsession
half truth half lie..
it can't be
possession.
craziest..
night
sins
encountered fire*fire
sinful pleasure
sinful pleasure pt.2
deeds
her story..
a chance
his story
his pain..
second chance
a mess
after math
fecade
beautiful
double pay
darkest desires
it just started
his target..
last byes
announcement
where is he
where is she..
dreams
flashback
the end
announcement
season 2
new story

past

458 26 6
By taeulvkim

At night 1 am
Los Angeles

Ryan's apartment

Ryan is rolling in his bed from one side to another thinking about a recent incident.
As always they (ryan, czar) had dinner together but these time xav also join them, it's the first time he join them during dinner, coz everytime he'll join them only on breakfast nd lunch, while at dinner time he'll let them have there quality time nd some privacy, but today he join them out of the blue, first ryan didn't understand the reason, but when after finishing there dinner nd coming out of the restaurant when czar was not around them, xav Said to him tht he has something important he wanna talk to him, thts when ryan understand the reason why xav follow them to the restaurant.

Xav said that he'll come to his apartment after dropping czar to her mansion safe and sound, at exactly 11 pm he gets a message from czar in which she informed him she reached home safe and sound, after chatting for a few minutes they wish each other a good night nd bid there byee, nd exactly after 6 to 7 mins his door bell ring indicating tht xav has already come. Then they had a good talk for at least 1 hr before xav left his apartment at 12 : 45, but his words are not leaving Ryan's mind. It keeps ringing in his mind like an alarm clock.

There's a reason why she hate love these much.

She has a dark past.

Sorry but I can't tell you in any details because it's her side of a story and only she can decide whether to tell you or when to tell you.

Just be patience with her, give her time, try to understand her, and reason behind her behaviour, listen to her before judging her, if she did something wrong tell her calmly.

She looks nd pretend like she is the most confident nd savage girl alive, but the truth is there's also a weak nd sensitive part she is hiding from everyone. A part which is so venerable tht you'll not believe tht she is the same czarina you know.

And whenever it comes to you every time she becomes from an confident czar to an insecure one.

Please don't hurt her like they did, it's been years since she trust someone else, don't ever break her trust.

If you'll do something like these, or if you even think of hurting her thn i promise I'll be the one to stab you to death.

She becomes aggressive when she feels insecure or scared, if someone makes her feel like they'll take something which is precious to her away, she'll lose her mind and do whatever her anger let her do.

Never let her feel insecure, if you truly love her than show her, take all her insecurities nd fear, otherwise it'll not be good for anyone.

Maybe it'll take time some for her to completely feel rest assured nd understand , but trust me what she has gone through after tht she really deserves as much as time we give her to become normal.

Ryan messed his own hair frustratedly, while continuously kicking in the air.

Ryan : why there's so much secret nd questions but no answers.

He turned to his right side nd laid on his stomach burying his head on the pillow.

Ryan : i have to find out everything in order to help her to come out from her insecurities and overcome everything instead to hiding 8t deep inside.

He again roll to his right side nd laid on his back looking at the ceiling.

Ryan : I'll wait for you to trust me enough to open up and share your dark secret with me.

He said with determination, nd grab the pillow from his another side and hug it tightly burying his face in it.

Meanwhile
At Williams house

Shelly is lying on the bed smiling like some crazy, a victory smirk didn't leave her lips.

Shelly : what a fool you are ryan baby, it's so easy to make you fool and wrap you around my little finger, how easily you trust me nd agree to hide the competition nd dance partner thing from czarina.

She said with an most contented smile on her face, today when they start practicing after they introduce themselves, she makes Ryan believe in her sweet talks, and Ryan tell her tht he love someone, he didn't reveal whom he love he jst said tht there's someone he love, as he wants to be clear from him side to prevent any future misunderstandings between him nd his dance partner.

Nd in response shelly give him her best wishes saying she is happy for him nd the girl whom he chose must be lucky, but only she knows how irritated nd jealous she was feeling from inside, nd during there practice they talk more and the fact tht ryan is a easy going person, it doesn't take her more time to make him believe tht she is one of his well wishers, nd in a very friendly way she convinced him to keep all these dance nd practice thing a secret from the girl he love nd give her a surprise by performing infront of everyone while dedicating his whole performance to her, poor ryan agreed thinking it will be a Romantic way to show his affection to her, thinking tht she'll like it.

Shelly : you don't even know what you have done, you don't even know how much she hates it when someone hide something from her. The more precious tht someone will the more she'll feel hurt nd betrayal, You made everything so easy nd intresting for me, i can't wait, i can't fucking wait to see her facial expressions when she find out about us.

She cleanched her fist in disgust. When a memory flashes in her mind.

Flashback
4 to 5 years ago

It happens when they are in 10th class, the date is 14 February which means valentine's day. A day when thousands of couples all over the globe celebrate there love, a day when lovers express their affection with greetings and gifts. Shelly is sitting at the 1 row with her deskmate nd close friend who is busy listening music nd writing something in her dairy, unlike Shelly who is busy staring at a guy who is sitting at the 2nd row, she pick her bag up nd open its first zip, just to look at the bunch of red roses along with one set of branded chocolates, nd a small gift for him, she is going to propose him, finally after years of secret love she is finally going to confess her feelings to one of her friend, it take her a year to gather all her courage to confess it, from morning onwards she get a lot of proposal, she get number of proposal her whole life, but everytime she reject them harshly, shelly is a girl who beautiful nd attractive, which made her full of herself, she thinks like jst because she is beautiful nd rich the whole world revolves around her, from her childhood she is full of attitude nd arrogance, she never do friendship with someone who's status doesn't match with her, she is cunning nd hella stubborn, she never give a damn about anyone's feelings, as long as something excites her nd make her happy she'll not hesitate to hurt or bully anyone, as her family is one the richest one in the city, no one ever dare to say anything against her, she gets what she wants.

Nd now she want tht boy, she herself don't know how nd when but she feels some kind of spark whenever he was talking to her, she can feel all those butterflies dancing in her stomach whenever they share any kind of skinship, it's the first time she is going to confess to someone.

His name was Justin, he comes under one of the heart throb of there campus, he has everything a girl Desires for, good looks, money, popularity, everything, he is a easy going guy who likes to talk nd make new friends, nd for some unknown reason Shelly is head over heels for him, justin look towards Shelly's desk, with same adoration Shelly is looking at him, her grip on her bag tighten due to nervousness, justin get up from his chair, she also get up after sometime, her heart started to beat faster as justin walk towards her direction. It's clear tht justin is her First love, but did it's the same sanerio for justin.

Justin : hey..

He greet her with his as usual bright smile, they are not close friend but they talk on there daily basis, as classmates, as justin was a very friendly guy, he make friend very easily, he talks to almost everyone in the classroom.

Shelly : he..y.

No matter how many times they have talked, no matter from how long they are talking to each other Shelly can't help but shutter everytime he smiles at her like these. While he is making his way towards her desk One of justin friend hand over him a bokey of roses, while whispering something in his ear, justin chuckled before he securely hold the bokey, the guy who hand over him the bookey show him a thumbs up but in an instant he turned his towards down, showing him a loser symbol while stucking his tongue out in an teasing way, justin show him his middle finger with an wide smile nd make his way towards Shelly's desk, Shelly can't help but feel hella nervous, her heart beat started to increase more, she can't believe it's finally happening, she can't believe the guy she wants to propose is going to propose her instead, it's like dreams come true, a pink hue decorated in her cheeks.

Shelly : wh...at..

Before she could complete justin leaned a little towards her nd cut her off.

Justin : wish me luck.

Justin said with an genuine smile, nd pat her head like he always do, she look at him, now a little bit confused, about what he is asking luck for, but soon she understands, as he walked passed her nd stand at the left side of the desk where czarina is writing something while listening music. He tap her shoulder two times to get her attention which he immediately get, czar stop whatever she was doing, nd smile looking at him, they both have become good friends, she likes Justin's friendly nature nd behaviour so far.

Czarina : yeah what happened.

She asked with an smile, nd Justin swear one day her smile will kill him, he love her from the day he saw her the first time, it's an love at first sight, he never saw someone as beautiful as her, he didn't love her jst because she is beautiful, but he loves her coz she is kind enough to not bully others, she never judge anyone according to there family status, she care for her friend, yeah he accept tht she has anger issue nd she get angry easily but only if someone did something to piss her off, he admire her so much, he took a deep breath nd knelt down infront of her extended the bokey of red roses towards her, czarina tilted her head to the left side looking at him confusedly.

Justin : i love you czarina Lyn yohaness will you be my girlfriend.

Nd there's a pin drop silence in whole classroom, everyone stop whatever they are doing or talking, all attention focus on them, if she'll say yes they both ( justin nd czar) will become the most popular couple of the year, as both are popular, nd soon the room filled with there classmates clapping nd encouraging words.

Say yes.

Say yes

On the other hand Shelly is standing at the Same place she was standing before looking at the whole scenario with broken heart, she can't believe tht, the boy she loves, didn't love her back nd the one he loves is her close friend nd deskmate czarina, she can't help but feel jealous, she not accept but she is jealous with her from the evening, she is jealous of her everything, she herself is beautiful, popular, rich but still she can't help but feel jealous everytime someone praise czar's beauty of anything she get jealous, she can't help but wish to have everything she has, even if she has everything but she is not satisfied she wants more, nd the fact tht czarina is dominating her in every way is like a challenge nd dare to her, she don't like when someone compete with her, but she hate when someone win against her, nd in her whole life czar is the only competitor.

Why she?

Why everytime it has to be her?

In all those millions of girls why her?

why he has to choose her friend/competitor?

why?

All these questions keep stabbing her like an sharp knife, nd these helps to increase the fire of jealousy nd hate inside her, Maybe she didn't have feel this much broken if it is some other girl, anyone other than her friend, anyone other than czar whom she secretly hate with her gut. She cleanched her fist around her bag tightly looking at czarina with rage.

Czarina come out of her trance nd look at her surrounding which is now covered with a a bunch of crowd, there classmates who is cheering for them, czar look at her surrounding for few minutes before again diverting her attention to justin, who is looking at her with hopeful, nervous eye's she smiled at him before accepting the rose.

Shelly can't explain how much it hurts to look at the whole thing, she can't explain how much her blood is boiling due to rage, she was confused whether she should feel heartbroken because he love someone else, or whether she should destroy everything with her anger jealousy coz tht someone is none other than her own friend, for whome she has a mixed feelings of jealousy, anger she felt so betrayed nd all those kind of mix feelings

End of flashback

First love failure, feeling jealous, heartbreak, losing, it's common everyone had to go through a phase like these, some people Take it as a lesson nd learn from it to make themselves a better version of themselves, nd some will take everything in a negative way leads to an unending hateness for someone, they starts to hate the one whom they blame for everything nd hate them all there entire life, seeking for revenge for God knows what, coz if at the end you'll ask them the reason behind there hate nd anger they'll unable to point out a proper reason coz, they themselves will not know, they'll jst hate nd tried to find out all of tht person pro nd cons so tht they can hate them more. Nd Thts what shelly is doing.

Shelly : i can't wait to see the same hurt nd pain in her eyes which i feel when the one i love choose her over me, she can't fucking get everything i want, she can't. i want to see the same pain nd hurt in her eyes at all cost, i don't give a damn even if she'll kill me like she kill tht girl who touch ryan.

Next morning.
At yohaness elite University

Ryan is walking at the corridor, looking at his phone, actually he was chatting with czar, when he got a text from unknown number telling him to meet at tht top floor, saying he has something important to talk about, he tried to call tht number but no use no one is picking up, so at last he decided to go nd meet, he himself don't know why he is believing in some random text, but there's a feeling inside him which is telling him to give it a go, there's no harm to check it's better than regretting in future, He kept his phone back in his back pocket, holding on the strap of his backpack which is hanged on his left shoulder.

He was curious about the identity of tht unknown messenger, all the way from his class to the corridor, the corridor is quiet than usual, as most of the students are in there respective class, only few students are there who are roaming or discussing about something. He stop in the middle of the corridor, don't know where to go, tht time he realised he lost again.

Ryan : i think I lost again, why it's so hard to memorize it.

with an sighed he look here nd there, trying to remember the path he has taken when he come previously, he come to these floor 2 or 3 times, but still not used to it, Coz he is lazy nd clumsy like hell. Minutes had passed but still he was unable to figure it out. He thought of calling sky or that unknown person to ask for his or her exact location and the path he should take to reach where tht unknown person is., he was about to take his phone out from his back pocket, but before he could do so someone cover his mouth from back nd drag ryan with himself/herself, ryan eyes widened in shock, he was not expecting something like, he was still complementing with himself, about what the hell jst happen.

Nd before he could react or push tht person away from himself, tht person pushed him against the wall with an loud thud his body slammed against the wall harshly, he shut his eyes closed nd winched with tht he comes out of his shock condition, but again before he could overcome his backpain due to the harsh push nd open his eyes to see the someone's face who is standing in front of him, he feels an hand covering his eyes thts when he realised tht someone covered his eyes with her hand.

Nd the next thing he knew is a pair of lips over his, nd a rush of electrical euphoria run through his spine, he can feel the heavenly spark, his whole body is in a stage of euphoria, where he wants to lose himself completely, he didn't have to open his eyes to see whose lips are attached to his, coz he can feel it. Her lips were warm and soft. Her lips tasted like peaches and honey. Nd the hell he love peaches like anything.

Zar

Thts what he wants to say, but his words were cut off when she started to move her lips over his like her life depends on it, like she has to do these for being alive, her lips started to move insanely over his like she was drawing an art over his lips in which her lips are paint brush nd Ryan's lips are canvas, where she has to draw her favourite art, she keeps sucking his lips like she wants to steal all those moisture present in there, nd as an response ryan body started to move on his own, his left hand wrap around her waist securely, his right hand made his way towards her cheeks, his long nd slender finger can easily reach her neck, his hands specially his thumb desparately move over her cheeks nd ocassionally touching her neck desparately yet sensually.

He kissed her back, which made czarina to kiss him more aggressively, like she is punishing him for something, like she didn't like when he kiss her back, her kiss contain anger frustration, hurt, she pulled away from the kiss for a mere second jst to allow him to breath for those mere second before she again mashed her lips against him, continuing her torture, kissing him as harshly as she can as if she is trying to flatten and destroy his mouth. Nd Ryan didn't understand the reason behind her anger, he didn't know why she is angry with him. Even if she is kissing him with anger nd rage he kissed her back passionately trying to venge her angry kiss with his kiss full of love nd passion.

But wrong move, coz his tht action make her more angry, as She hungrily pushed him back against the wall, her left hands warp around his neck choking him, her mouth open, tongue pushing past his clenched teeth, she is not letting him feel even a single soft touch, the only thing she is letting him to feel is her anger nd aggressiveness, a Yelp left from Ryan's lips, her agressive kiss nd her grip around his neck is making its hard for him to catch his breath she bite his tongue harshly as she gripped his neck firmly, as if to keep him from escaping. On the other hand Ryan crease her cheeks gently, as if he is trying to ease her pain, no matter how she is treating him, no matter how he is struggling to breath properly the only thing he wants for now is, make her feel secure nd loved, nd to take all those bad nd hurt feelings she was feeling now. But his tries seems to having some opposite effect thn he intended to, coz the more passion nd love he show the more aggressive she became.

He stops all his actions when he feel something wet on her cheeks while creasing her cheeks with his thumb, He stands there dumbfounded for 30 to 40 seconds like trying to gather all his thoughts together, now instead of her aggressive kiss his whole attention is on figuring out what really happened to her.

Ryan : wh..

He tried to say something but failed miserably, as she quickly snaked her right hand on the back of his head, griping his hair tightly while pulling him closer to deepend there rough kiss. Ryan think of pushing her so tht he can have a good look at her nd figure out the reason behind her tears, but before he could do so, czar intertwined there fingers nd pinned both of his hand on the wall, ryan tried his best to get out from her hold but he didn't succeed in doing so, nd he didn't bring himself to use any aggressive force nd push her away, he didn't want to hurt her or give her any harsh treatment. So he tried to get away without hurting her in anyway. And soon after feels like years of their aggressive kiss she pulled away a little, enough to let him breathe, his eyes closed, he tried to open it to get a clear vision of everything, face flustered, hair disheaved nd messed, uneven nd heavy breathing.

Czarina : i make myself clear tht you are mine didn't i?

Her eyes nd question is deadly dominating, And soon he felt her tears over his own Cheeks, his eyes shoot open, he saw the way she is looking at him, with her glossy eyes full with hurt nd pain like he betray her in someway. His heart cleanched, he hate seeing her like these, coz even if she is tht one who is crying or hurt, but he feels like he can feel all her pain 10 folds more whenever he saw her tears, he parted his lips to say something but before he could do so she cover his mouth with her hands, staring at him like she is directly staring at his soul. She attached there forehead letting him to feel her hot breath hitting his, and she herself can feel his hot breath over her own face, she closed her eyes and slowly rubbing there forehead together like she trying to calm herself.

Czarina : why you kiss me back, how could you.

She said with a low tone, but her voice is enough to tell how hurt, betrayal and heartbroken she is feeling, her questions left ryan more confused nd dumbfolded about what wrong he did these time which hurt her these much, is kissing her back was a wrong move, did she feels offended coz he kiss her back.

Czarina : i..i..thought you'll push me back, why you didn't push me, can you kiss anyone who will kiss you.

This time his eyes widened in realisation, now he understands the reason behind her aggressiveness, she covers his eyes to prevent him from seeing her face, hoping he'll push her back thinking of her as a stranger kissing him, she is testing him to check whether he'll give the same response or not, but instead of pushing her he kissed her back, nd she thought tht he is kissing her back despite of her being a stranger he is kissing her back without having any problem, which made her broken, thinking tht he has no problem kissing some stranger.

Czarina : are you hiding something from me..

To be continued...

I hope you like this chapter..

Thanks for reading..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64.6K 2.4K 37
Sometimes shadows of past cannot be overcome... Myra There is a point in everyone's life which changes them. This point also came in my life which c...
44.9K 1.8K 33
🥉🥉Third Place in 'New Adult' Platinum Award 2020🥉🥉 Book 1 in The Gangleader's Obsession duology. Blurb: Shania Jakes has been through a life of...
381K 14K 47
So what you think Xavier would do now? Like me you people would have read many stories in which hero is the one to trap the woman he wants in a marri...
937K 27.7K 38
Nov, 09, 2020 : #1 in romance May, 14, 2021 : #1in respect May, 14, 2021 : #4 in lovestory "Don't try and act all nice to me. I know girls like you...