Dark Desire

By Vlovers19

Having lost his sight and his family after a disastrous car accident, Jimin lived his life with hope that he... More

ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN

SIX

311 36 14
By Vlovers19

Jimin quickly worked on a new sculpture for Mr. Joon and at the appointed time, he finally came for it.

"Wonderful!" He whispered under his breath staring at the figurehead sculpture. He looked at Jimin in awe. They were both standing together in the middle of the backyard.

"Imagine what you can do if you have your sight restored..."

"Just imagine the possibilities," Namjoon said.

Jimin smiled. "I'm glad you like it"

He paused. "Does this mean my debt is cleared? You won't bother me anymore?"

Namjoon smirked. "Well yes...but"

Jimin's breath hitched as Namjoon got closer whispering under his breath.

"I have something else in mind. I could help you...you know. I can make you bigger"

"Someone with your talents shouldn't be stuck here in this god-forsaken place, in this godforsaken house. I can turn your life around"

He grinned "Most of all, I have the means to help you restore your sight"

Jimin sighed and smiled "Thanks a lot but I'm guessing I have to give you something in return"

Namjoon was quiet. Jimin didn't hear him move. The next thing he knew, the mafia boss was so close to him placing a hand under his chin and lifting his head to look properly into his unseeing eyes.

"Of course I want something. Have you ever heard of a free lunch?"

Jimin froze as Namjoon began to run his fingertips across his chin slowly.

"The minute I set my eyes on you,  I fell for you"

He smirked. "Do you have any idea how beautiful you are?"

Jimin slapped his hands away scowling hard and Namjoon laughed.

"Fine. It's good that you don't give in too easily. I hate it when I don't work  for my meals"

Jimin scoffed. "Don't waste your energy. I can never be with you"

Namjoon laughed again "Oh, is it because of your lover boy? The one who left you. The one who you made a figurehead sculpture out of"

Jimin was quiet and Namjoon just nodded knowingly.

"You don't even need to say anything. I can tell it's a one-sided love"

He sighed. "Why would you waste your time on someone who doesn't care about you when you have one that does right here beside you"

"One who is extremely rich and ready to supply all your needs"

Jimin scoffed. "Yeah, you sound like a playboy. I'm sure you have countless concubines and lovers that you tell those cheesy pickup lines to"

Namjoon smirked. "Correct but I'll make you my number one. You will sit beside me on my throne and I will shower you with so much love and wealth"

Jimin rolled his eyes out of boredom but Namjoon continued, undeterred.

"Unlike all those other useless ones, you are more useful"

Jimin spoke "In other words, you are only interested in me because of the money I can bring you"

He sighed. "Sorry to disappoint you but I'm not interested in money or you"

"I'm satisfied with my life just the way it is. I don't need any extra drama"

Namjoon stared at him in disbelief.

"What on earth? You are satisfied living like this?"

He mocked. "Blind and poor when I can give you so much more?"

He chuckled. "What a mediocre mindset"

Then he stopped talking and Jimin could feel his aura had changed. For some reason, he started to back away from him.

"There is something you need to know about me"

"I never give up on anything I want especially when I desperately want it. I can do even the most unimaginable things in other to acquire it"

"One week Jimin. I'm giving you one week to change your mind"

Jimin shuddered in fear.

"Or I will show you why I'm the most feared Mafia leader in this part of the world"

Namjoon suddenly took Jimin's hand in his and kissed it lightly.

"I'll be waiting for a favorable response," He said and seconds later, he was out of the house. Jimin slumped onto the ground trying to hold back his tears. How did he suddenly get himself entangled with someone as dangerous as Namjoon? The worst thing was he was alone with no one to help him. He couldn't even run away even if he wanted to.

Two days later, Yumi suddenly returned and Jimin nearly strangled her as soon as she showed up.

"Do you call yourself an Aunt? How could you do this to your only nephew?" He shouted when Yumi had announced her presence.

"Get out! Get out now and return to wherever it is you just came from" He yelled.

Yumi held him "Calm down Jimin. I wasn't that far. I was just at the building two blocks away"

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"I thought they would coerce my location out of you so I thought it best not to tell you"

Jimin groaned. "Do you have any idea the trouble you've caused me?"

"But everything is settled now isn't it? We don't have to pay him any money"

Jimin hissed. "You have some nerve"

Yumi sighed. "Insult me all you want, I deserve it okay..."

Jimin crossed both his arms over his chest and frowned.

"But what is the problem now? What is the issue?"

Jimin didn't even know how to begin. He cleared his throat nervously and took a deep breath.

"He is interested in me"

"What?"

"Me Namjoon wants me to be his lover"

"Or one of his numerous lovers you mean" Yumi frowned.

"He's a crazy player and he always manages to get whatever he wants"

"Life will be difficult for you if you don't give in..."

Jimin couldn't believe what he was hearing.

"What on earth are you suggesting"

Yumi placed a hand over Jimin's shoulder.

"Look, I know him quite well. I have worked for that man and one thing is, he's very ruthless..."

"Knowing this, why did you steal from him in the first place," Jimin told. " and besides, what happened to the money you stole?"

Yumi scowled. "What a selfish man. It was just a small amount of money. I needed them to pay for some clothes and bags..."

"Clothes and bags!" Jimin screamed.

"I went through all these troubles because you wanted to doll yourself up!"

"I needed it okay!" Yumi screamed back. "A girl needs to look good. If not, how will I be able to attract a worthy suitor and get out of this hell hole"

Jimin couldn't even talk to her. He could feel a strong headache coming on and found it a waste of time. So instead he said.

"No matter what happens. I can't be with Namjoon. I can't be with someone I don't love"

"Well, that is a terrible idea"

Jimin grinned. " you are free to go for it. After all, this is your entire fault"

Yumi rolled her eyes. "I would have but I'm not the one he wants."

Jimin had a fruitless conversation with his Aunt. She only added more burdens to him so he decided to stop talking to her. The days passed and he hadn't come up with a plan. Namjoon visited exactly a week later and waited to hear his reply.

"I'm sorry Mr. Namjoon but I don't think we are a good fit," Jimin told him.

Namjoon smiled. "You've come to your conclusion?"

He grinned. "Are you sure about this? Aren't you scared of the consequences?"

Jimin didn't speak and Namjoon laughed.

"What a shame" he nodded and after a few seconds of strangling laughter, he continued "Then be prepared to park out of this house"

"What?"

"I'm getting quite interested in real estate these days"

He looked around. "And this spot looks like the perfect place to build my new guest house"

Jimin was aghast. "But you can't do that. This land belongs to me"

Namjoon suddenly gripped Jimin's hand and squeezed it tightly. The latter could feel a stinging pain in his hand and tried to struggle out of his hold but Namjoon was much too strong.

"There's one thing I love about being a mafia" he began and slowly got closer to him. "It's that I can do anything I want. I can also get anything I want. All I need to do is apply a little force..."

He squeezed Jimin's wrist tighter and he whimpered painfully. Namjoon smiled satisfactorily enjoying the noises he was making.

"Everything I want will be mine!" He started to laugh enjoying the look of fear on Jimin's face but suddenly stopped when he felt a pair of eyes boring deep into his skull just by their fierce stare.

"Get your fucking hands off him!" A low yet warning voice bellowed behind them. Jimin shook as the sound of that voice passed through his voice. He had trained himself to recognize people just by the tone of their voice and Jimin just knew that the person who had spoken was none other than the man he had been longing for all this while. Kim Taehyung.

Thanks so much for reading. Till the next chapter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.8K 117 32
Sera's vacation in Korea was not going as smoothly as she had hoped, but at least she had BTS's music for company. A crash and fall later, she wakes...
9K 658 20
❝if i'm lost then how can i find myself?❞ ( yoongi and jimin are in a car accident and yoongi loses his sight ) silkcity 2017 © { contains; ...
657 52 13
V, or Taehyung, gets a chance to relive his life in order to fix his relationship with his fellow members of BTS. But there's a twist. He can only li...
293K 24.4K 37
Seokjin attempts to cling to the tiniest glimmer of hope that he can find after two years of experiencing a heartbreaking loss. However, a major medi...