Ereri Oneshots (Smuts, Fluffs...

By AsthrieSylvie

Seme Eren x Uke Levi Some ereri stories, some are connected and some aren't. I hope you enjoy<3 More

Heat in a winter's night: Ereri
The Man In a Silhouette
"Stay with me"
"The next right thing"
Lullaby for a Lover
I'M BACK BITCHES!!!!
Lullaby for a Lover: Levi's Reply
365 Days
Choice: Smut/Angst
Regrets

The Finger: Ereri

3.3K 33 29
By AsthrieSylvie

Third POV:

In the small town called Vallée de la paix, live an alpha named Eren Jaeger.

Eren is the son of two nobles in the town, he is raised to be a well mannered alpha so that when the time is right, he will inherit his family's business.

With this being said, he has to marry an omega who is also a noble.

And that's when he met, Historia Reiss from the Reiss family.

Historia's family is one of the nobles of the neighboring town. Tho her family is struggling with their business and losing alot of money without having anymore income.

Thus they made this deal with the Jaegers, that Eren's parents will help Historia's parents with their bancrupt business if Hisu will marry their only son and heir to their own business.

So the Reiss's agreed to this and signed the contract.

But instead of getting angry or mad at their parents, the two heir were excited for the wedding. Since when they first met when their parents held that meeting to sign the contract, the two fell inlove for eachother, which makes the situation much better.

And now, currently Historia is living with the Jaegers so her and Eren can know more about eachother.

But  they still didnt sleep in the same room, well not until after their wedding of course, since Eren's parents like to follow traditions, and it said that the alpha and omega aren't allowed to sleep, kiss, or make love until after the wedding unless you want to have badluck to your wedded life.

Eren's POV:

All my life I thought training to be a well mannered alpha will be the hardest thing I would do all my life.

Oh how wrong I was, turns out practicing for my wedding will be topping the cake! I mean- I thought I can just go with the flow,but no! They want me to recite a fucking vow that they made.

I thought vows were supposed to be like a confession or a love letter that me and Hisu will say infront of our guest which comes from our heart. Damn that's cheesy but you know what I'm saying!

"Eren, are you even listening?" Said my mother Carla Jaeger. I want to say something but I know because of my irritation and anger inside of me right now,I dont think that would be a good idea, unless I want to have an argument with my mother and ruin my chance with Historia.

"I'm sorry mother, I spaced out." I looked at her, trying my best to hide my irritation.

She looks at me worriedly and cupped my face "I think we should take a break, are you feeling well, darling?"

I just stood up and said my goodbye and closed the door, not before waving my hands to her. I mean, don't get me wrong, I love my mother so does father. But I'm just so tired right now and I want to just flopped into my comfy water bed and doze off.

I was walking to my room when I come across my fiancé.

"Hey Ren!" She said with the most beautiful smile ever.

"Hisu, hi" I replied tiredly

She looked at me worriedly, then asked "Are you okay?" She then cupped my face and look at my eyes.

Damn this woman will be the death of me. "Yes, I'm fine...Hisu you're so close..." I whispered the last part.

She realized that our faces are close to eachother and instantly pulled back with her cheeks turning red.

"I-I ummm..-" She stuttered so I cut her off with a tired chuckle.

"It's fine hisu, I should go now cuz I'm a little tired practicing, and it's getting kinda late so...yeh" I scratched the back of my neck, I feel so awkward right now.

"Oh yeh, okay" She said sending me another smile before the two of us parting ways.

This is always what happens on our interaction, its just so awkward, but I know the two of us like eachother. Yeh we do, shut up.

Anyways- What I'm saying is if we keep this awkward interactions, I'm afraid that we might ruin our supposedly great day, aka our wedding.

While thinking all this, I didnt realized I was already at my room and I opened my door, then immidiately flopped into my comfy water bed and dozed off

Timeskip: brought to you by: Levi x Stepstool

I woke up in the middle of the night, more like the breeze outside awoke me. Oh shut up, I'm not the only weird human in the world.

I open my eyes and saw that my balcony door is open. 𝑆𝑜 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡'𝑠 𝑤ℎ𝑦 𝑖𝑡 𝑔𝑜𝑡 𝑐𝑜𝑙𝑑 ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒.

I went to close it, but was stopped with a glint of light in the corner of my room, I saw it was in my study table inside the small box that held the ring of my great grandmother.

I went there and picked the box and opened it, seeing the small red ruby ring, with the ruby glowing and fuck the glow hurts my eyes. But its beautiful nonethless.

I held the precious airloom in my hand and walked to my balcony, since I can't sleep anymore.

I looked at the ring in my hand. 𝑇ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑚𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑐𝑜𝑠𝑡 𝑙𝑜𝑡𝑠 𝑜𝑓 𝑚𝑜𝑛𝑒𝑦...

The ring I'm holding belongs to my great grandmother Karline Jaeger, it is said that this ring is gifted to her by a Goddess so that she can have a well married life. Our family believe her, because since then none of the married Jaegers never had a divorce or an un-healthy relationship with one another. And so my great grandmother gave it to my grandparents and my grandma wore it until she has to past it to my mother when she died. My mother also wore it, but after signing the contract she gave it to me, saying I should give it to Historia when we are wedded.

Another thing is that none of the past Jaegers birth a girl after the so called Goddess gave the ring to Karline. After Karline, all the next inheritors were male and all of us are alphas.

My head is hurting from all this thinking. So I just looked at the forest infront of me.

Now this should be interesting. One of the things I love about this mansion is that its close and I mean close to the forest, like its just in the back of our mansion! And the good part is my room is located to the back so my balcony is in the back too. Its great for me, because the breeze coming from the forest is refreshing, and gazing to it is joyful.

I was enjoying the peaceful silence when I heard shuffling to my left.

I looked at what the shuffling was about, but I saw nothing but a tree branch well like a little twig branch or whatever.

I walked to it, confused, 𝑆𝑡𝑟𝑎𝑛𝑔𝑒...𝑊ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑖𝑠 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑡𝑟𝑒𝑒? 𝐼𝑡𝑠 𝑗𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒 𝑎 𝑣𝑖𝑛𝑒, 𝑏𝑢𝑡...𝑖𝑡 𝑐𝑎𝑛'𝑡..𝑐𝑢𝑧 𝑢𝑚𝑚- 𝐼- 𝑡𝑟𝑒𝑒- 𝐼𝑠 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑎 𝑏𝑒𝑎𝑛𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑙𝑘? 𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑓𝑢𝑐𝑘?! 𝑁𝑜...𝑖𝑡𝑠 𝑛𝑜𝑡- 𝑊ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑖𝑠-. Well shit, I dunno how to explain, but it's like a beanstalk but not-? Fuck it its look like a fucking finger! Well not really, but I just have the sudden urge to put the ring on it.

Well, I will look like a complete idiot if I do that and someone sees me. Tho no one is here...

Fuck it! Its just like playing pretend or something. No one will see and no harm done. Right? Right.

With this thinking, I slowly put the ruby red ring on the thing.

It all happened so fucking fast, the branch thing emerging with other twig like branches forming a human shaped figure, the ring glowing in the dark. The fucking floating figure with red eyes staring at my inner soul. Then everything went black.

Timeskip: brought to you by: Eren's sword like dick

I woke up in my bed, the sun shining in my face which burns by the way. I sat up and gazed first at my balcony door, thinking that all of that was just a dream. I almost sigh in relief, but after I turned to my right I saw a figure sitting in my room sofa, gazing at me with a smile on their face.

I screamed, but before a sound came out the figure was already put his hands on my mouth..

"Now, now quiet...We wouldn't want to catch attention and them asking questions as to why there's another omega in your room..That would ruin your wedding." The figure whispered.

He slowly took off his hand on my mouth.

"O-omega? Why-" I catch a glimpse of his right index finger and growled at the intruder.

"Why do you have that? Give it back to me" I demand growling while looking at my great grandmother's ring.

The omega looked at what I was looking at, and growled back saying "This ring was stolen to me by your precious theif great grandmother Karline. I'm just taking what's mine."

"How can you prove that, that is yours?! That ring was given to grandmother Karline by a Goddess- I know its crazy but still, it happened!"

With this the omega snorted at me "Goddess? Tch, I'm a demon moron. She really said a Goddess gifted her this ring? When clearly she stole it from me! A demon! And brat, your grandmother Karline is not the nicest so I don't think she can have a gift from a Goddess up there."

"How can you prove that your not lying? I don't believe whatever your saying." I said scowling

"You fucking shitty brat!" The so called demon omega groaned irritated, well I'm irritated as well!

He then sighed "Fine, you want proof?" I just nodded

He then raised his hand and the wind picked up and as well the breeze outside. The trees from the forest started moving. I mean like-moving moving the trees are turning into different direction knotting eachother.

I gasp looking at the view, it was mesmerizing yet scary.

"Now you believe me? I can control the forest behind this mansion, I'm the demon who guards it." He said while lowering his hand and stopped the knotting of trees.

With this I believed him. But did grandmother Karline can really do that?

"So what now?"I asked the demon

"Hm? Oh you will have to pay for your grandmother's sin since she is dead and can't be punished." He deadpanned

"What?! I didn't do anything wrong!"

"Yes, but..." He looked at me up and down "You have to, just because." He said

The fuck is wrong with this demon?!

"Look, umm-"

"Levi."

"Levi, you see I'm getting married in the next few days and I need that ring- And I ummm just can't!"

"Getting married?" He snarled "No you are not getting married, because your punishment is being my alpha and husband. So unless you dont want me killing that omega you supposedly going to marry. You have to come live with me inside my forest castle as my alpha king." He finished with a growl.

"This is all so sudden! And what about my family? Who will inherit the business?! Historia?!" I asked him

"Again with that omega! Alpha, your family will be alright because your parents are still healthy and can run your business well. Your wealth is still going to come I promise if that's what your worried about. Just- come with me, and we will rule and live side by side." He lowered his tone "You see...since Karline stole that ring, my friend an oracle, their name is Hanji, said to me that the future King of the Forest of Vallée de la paix is going to be born after that. So I waited and when Carla gave birth to you, I- I went to visit you on the night and saw your sleeping baby figure on the crib. At first I was a little hesitant but when you opened your eyes, I couldnt...-" The omega cupped my face. "I knew your my alpha. And so I went back to the castle with a big smile on my face. And since then I kept coming back here disguised as a tree or something. Whatever it is, I come here to check on you." He smiled at me

And OMG, I almost forgot how to breathe.

He continued "I fell inlove with you. That's the simple truth...and I want you to be my Alpha King, I've been waiting for you for hundreds of years. So please...come with me" He whimpered and nuzzled into my neck.

I forgot to tell you, we were close to eachother. Anyways...Well now that he said it..I want to agree I do but, Historia...She will be heartbroken. Well this should be an easy choice right? But the way this omega in my arms told me everything and my grandma DID steal his ring...

I just hope I won't regret anything after this.

"Hey. Am I gonna be immortal like you? Like I will have eternal life?" I asked

Levi sat up and looked at me then asked "You're gonna come with me?!"

I just nodded, thinking if this is a good idea or not.

"Thank you! I thought you would decline!"

"Well...You did promised that you will still take care of my family and historia's."

"Yes! Thank you, again!" He hug me.

Damn, is this the demon I just saw last night? He's clingy and soft. I almost thought he'd kill me.

"But what about Hisu?" I asked.

Levi looked up to me and frowned "I already said I will take care of their family business. What do you mean?"

"She will be heartbroken when she finds out about this, but we need to tell her."

The raven scoffed "Fine, but...I'm not sharing you with her."

Well, I did like historia. But me and her are always awkward and we can't even start a convo so maybe this will be a great idea afterall.

Timeskip: After explaining to Historia- brought to you by: my sour eyes

I can see Historia's eyes, she's trying not to shed a tear.

"Hey..." I trailed off not really knowing what to say. Its just all sudden to us.

"Oh umm I-I...I'm just gonna tell your parents and mine's to stop the wedding...I'm gonna tell them we can't work it out." She faked smiled

I wanna see the bright smile tho...

I hug her and kissed her forehead. I can sense levi's anger radiating into the corner of the room.

We pulled back then she said "Can I see this omega? Please." I still dunno how she believed me like that.

I gestured for levi to come out. He was hesitant but revealed himself nonethless.

Hisu looked at him then walked towards him, then engulfed him in a hug. She whispered something to him and Levi's eyes went wide then blushed a deep crimson.

The fuck was that for?

They pull back and hisu went out not before winking at levi. Okay, hisu is a weird omega.

Levi's POV:

I can't stop blushing on what that blonde omega said to me...

"𝘌𝘳𝘦𝘯 𝘩𝘢𝘴 𝘢 𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘺 𝘣𝘪𝘨 𝘥𝘪𝘤𝘬, 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘩𝘦'𝘴 𝘢𝘭𝘴𝘰 𝘢 𝘮𝘰𝘯𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘪𝘯 𝘣𝘦𝘥." I blushed once again remembering it.

"Uhh levi? Should we get going now?" I didnt even realized that he already changed.

I told him that he just needs to change and he already has clothes in our castle.

𝑂𝑢𝑟... I blushed again.

"Levi are you sick?" He asked, concern in his voice

"Y-yes I'm fine" Fuck stutter.

I didnt let him answer back and I just hold his hand and I turned us to wind so we can get to our castle fast.

I mean...I wanted to know if what that blonde omega said was true...Wait a minute-

We stopped at the throne room, we landed on our respected thrones, him in the middle throne and me on his right.

He was gasping and staring in awe on our castle. While I'm frowning and glaring at him. I just realized something, and I want to ask him.

"Levi, this is-" I cut him off

"Did you and that blonde omega fucked before?" I said while still glaring.

The alpha blushed and looked away.

"Y-yeh..." He trailed off.

"Why?" I demand an answer.

"Its just a one time thing, and I didnt marked her. It was our secret cuz I was in rut and we arent allowed to fuck cuz of tradition. So I didnt mark her."

"Good. I'm the only omega who deserved your mark." I spat

He nodded.

Call me selfish I dont care, I love this alpha so much bear with it.

"Hey levi." I'm still irritated at the idea of the two fucking even without marking. But still I looked at him.

Then...Found his lips on mine...

Eren's POV:

𝐼'𝑚 𝑔𝑙𝑎𝑑 𝐼 𝑐ℎ𝑜𝑠𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢. 𝑄𝑢𝑒𝑒𝑛 𝐿𝑒𝑣𝑖.

THREE FUCKING HOURS!

Thats how long it took to make this garbage😃🖐.

Welp, enjoy mah lovies~

UNTIL NEXT TIME!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6K 59 7
naruto, a drug addict, stumbles across a rich boy who can't stop poking his nose in the blondes business. i don't own naruto, this is completely fict...
6.3K 55 6
The title explains everything. (Top Eren x Bottom Levi btw) Don't read it if you don't like it. It's obvious but people are stupid like that. • 90%...
98.8K 2.3K 11
Sasuke, your everyday ultra pervert, delinquent and philandering playboy, had some everyday problems. Then he met Naruto. Now he has a lot of everyda...
15.5K 603 45
Uchiha Sasuke is a 16-year-old boy possessing a highly twisted way of thinking... he drives people who want to be his friends away with his aloof and...