Still Alive

By Miya_Shin

11 episodes only! The rest are scenarios All of us are dead x Male OC More

Episode 1
Episode 2
Author's Note
Episode 3
Episode 4
Episode 5
Info About The Special Episode
Episode 6
Episode 7
Special Episode 1
Author's Note 2
Episode 9
Episode 10
Episode 11 (End)
A Sleepover And A Trip To Arcade
Spicy Chicken
Jihyun Got Into A Fight?!
Hello Goiz!
Malk Meme

Episode 8

968 28 7
By Miya_Shin

3rd PoV

"These two's temperature is 34.5 degrees. Providing a warming blanket." One soldier wraps the blanket around the two hambies.

"Two has hypothermia, the rest are normal."

Jihyun can hear what the person on the walkie talkie is saying cause of his enhanced hearing. "Rescue them after completing your mission"

The soldier announced, "You may now stand up"

As they all stood up, they asked them. "Are you the only survivors?" the group looked at Jihyun, who was standing beside Su-hyeok. He looked at them, confused.

Cheong-san gave him a signal to answer for them. "We don't know.. I'm sure there are more"

After announcing some rules, the soldiers resumed their mission.

Jihyun spoke, "yah.. Why did you guys looked at me when they asked us a question?"

"They have guns.. They can shoot us anytime" Onjo answers.

As the soldiers came back to the rooftop, they prepared the harness. "Come to pick up position, over"

They first take Ji-min to the helicopter but, "Don't rescue anyone" Jihyun heard this.

"Please repeat. Do you mean everyone?"
"We just discovered an asymptomatic infected person"
"But their temperatures are fine"

"Open fire if they resist.."

Jihyun heard all the conversation as he comes in front of his classmates. The person on the helicopter slowly lets Ji-min down the ground.

"Sir, what's happening? Why are you bringing her down?" Jihyun asks.

Jihyun watched his classmates as they begged to rescue them. He comes near his classmates while one soldier points a gun at him.

He smirks as he take out a handgun, his classmates looked at him, shocked. He points the gun to the soldiers, professionally.

"If you're not going to rescue us... Might as well leave" he glared at them. The others soldiers are already on the helicopter but one of them stays and said. "I'm sorry... Commander's orders." after that they left.

The group watched hopelessly as the chopper leave. Jihyun had the urge to shoot the helicopter, he put the gun in his pocket. Out of rage, Cheong-san destroyed the fire pit and Onjo tries to calm him down.

" It's useless.. No one's coming, no one" he said then also destroyed the SOS sign they made.

Few minutes of silence, Gyeong-su turned to Jihyun. "Yah! Jihyun where did get the gun?"

"Oh I got it from the soldier who went to check my temperature.. I quickly get it from his waist." Jihyun shows the gun and checked the ammunition. Thankfully, it's full.

Then he playfully points at Woo jin, who was looking at him. "Pew, pew" he laughs.

Suddenly, a thunder can be heard as Jihyun and Namra falls to the ground, covering their ears and eyes tightly closed. "Fuck! That hurts"

"Are you two ok?" Su-hyeok asked them worriedly.

"My ears hurt so much"
"Yeah I'm fine except for my ears"

Su-hyeok rips a small part of his shirt, making a makeshift earplugs. He looked at Jihyun. "How about you? You need some?"

Jihyun grunts. "No I don't need one..I'm not used to wearing something in my ear except for my earrings." Su-hyeok didn't listen and make another one, then he gives it to Jihyun.

Jihyun, being a hard headed, insisted on wearing it. They started to argue with each other. Namra had enough of Jihyun's shits, she kicked his side and glared at him saying 'if you don't wear it, I'll kick you again'

"No I'm not wearing it.. Hmph" He stood up and went to Daesu's side and another thunder is heard. He flinched. A rushed footsteps coming towards him and kicked him down.

"AAH FUCK! Who the fuck kicked me??!" The person sat on his back and put the earplugs in his ear.

Jihyun is on the corner, crying anime river tears. They felt a liquid coming down the sky.

(like this: (╥_╥))

They enjoyed the rain, some of them are crying. Cheong-san goes to Joon-yeong." you know how zombies follow us if they heard us? If we move everytime there's thunder, maybe the won't hear us. No one's coming isn't better to die trying to get out than die waiting here?"

"Where can we go? And how?" Joon-yeong asked

"If we take the back door of the auditorium to the tennis courts" Jihyun butted in and Cheong-san continues. "and go through the English center we can reach the mountain"

Jihyun announced what the plan is. "if we can reach the mountain, we can make it to Yangdong. I went hiking there with father a few times." some of them disagreed.

"it's not like anyone will save us if we stay here. We're the only ones who can save ourselves.." Cheong-san said

He goes in front. "Let's go.. If anything happens, I'll be the distraction and lead the zombies away. So let's go"

"don't say that" Su-hyeok stand up.
"we all should live" Jihyun added.

"because of the rain, all scents are mixed together. The rain is really loud too.." Namra stated

Then Jihyun continued. "We're sure the zombie's senses are dulled."

"if that's what the two hambie says, it should be reliable" Daesu said.

Su-hyeok stared at him. "What's a hambie?"

Daesu looked at him. "it's a half..." he stopped and rephrased it. "a reliable person..should we go? And our two Prez are strong. Let's trust them and go"

"we're not strong right now.." Namra said "why?" Ji-min asked.

Jihyun just shrugged his shoulders. "I don't know"

"some of us may not be able to keep up"
"we can't let anyone fall, so let's pair up and hold hands to protect each other"

Jihyun claps. "alright everyone! Let's partner up! Daesu with Gyeong-su, Ji-min with Hyoryung(?), Cheong-san with Onjo, Su-hyeok with Namra, Joon-yeong with Woo jin.."

"Cheong-san, you take the front, Su-hyeok, middle while me in the back.. Is that clear everyone?" Jihyun said and they nodded.

They carefully and silently make their way down. Jihyun takes out the gun. Cheong-san got startled when he saw a half eaten corpse, making the others flinch." Yah is something wrong?"Jihyun whispered from the back.

Joon-yeong almost slipped and Woo jin quickly stopped him. They made it outside Joon-yeong slipped again and woo jin pulled him down. Jihyun saw this." You clumsy fuck"

"Yah.. Attention.. I'll lure the zombie and go that way. Use that time to get out" Jihyun whispers. The others quickly shake their head 'no'

Jihyun was about to repeat what he said when Onjo glared at him. "Let's just go along that wall and cross over there."

They agreed and go along the wall. They reached outside the school, they stopped near the truck and Jihyun goes in front and inform Cheong-san that he'll go first.

As Jihyun got up he saw two zombies that are awfully familiar to him, It was Cheong-san's mom and his mom.

Jihyun stared at her. "k-kaa-san? Why are you o-outside? It's dangerous"

°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°

HEY HEY HEY EVERYONE!! That's all for today's episode.. I apologise for the short chapter.. Anyways!
I have an idea

What if Jihyun had tiktoks? And one of his classmates recognized him and decided to expose him..I'll post a link on my profile.. I'll let you know if I finished it.. It will be a chat story..

So yeah.. Thanks for the reads and votes 💙💙
Drunk water and stay hydrated!! 🥤🥤

-Miya_Shin

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.4K 682 19
[DISCONTINUED] "woah, this is like a zombie game that i've played" male oc started [7/2/2022]
297K 12.8K 31
❝ you can't possibly hate each other that much ❞ ALL OF US ARE DEAD - S1 lee su-hyeok x fem!oc
499K 27.7K 49
Lee Cheong-san x OC In which a girl suddenly wakes up inside the world of the last series she had watched. The problem? She fell asleep at the middle...
1.5M 79.1K 51
"ya... a whole horde of zombies versus one y/n? this is going to be fun!" [complete!] [wu-jinxreader] [variousxreader] [started: 31/01/22] [extended...