Ghost Of You | cth

By bbyloncal95

"Promise me you'll be fine?" She said as the two of held onto each other's hands for dear life. "I'll be just... More

Prologue
1. Meet You There
2. Woke Up In Japan
3. Falling Fast, Breathing Slow
4. Best Friend
5. Monster Among Men
6. I Can't Take It
7. I Won't Break Your Heart Again
8. Youngblood
9. 'Til The Day I Die
10. I'm Pulling Away
11. Empty Wallets
12. Second Chances
13. Sugar Coated Pain
14. Sugar Coated Brain
15. More
16. We're Missing Out
17. Like I'm Standing Behind The Door
18. Something's Broken
19. Why Won't You Love Me
20. I Hold Back The Tears
21. You Never Heard
22. You're With Me
23. Valentine
24. Full Plate, Don't Wait
25. Fall More In Love Every Day
26. I Can Take You Out
27. Better Man
28. With Your Love
30. Talk Fast
31. Knitted Sweater For Two
32. Lie To Me
33. Flashing Back To New York City
34. Too Hard To Forget
35. I Can Make It
36. If Walls Could Talk
37. Oh, But I'm giving In
38. Moving Along
39. Babylon
40. Watch It All Fall Down
41. Won't Last, I'm Okay With That
42. Want You Back
43. Ghost Of You: Part 1
44. Ghost Of You: Part 2
Epilogue

29. The First To Fall

1.9K 55 20
By bbyloncal95

~Calum

I've known I was in love with Paige since we were eighteen years old. It started as a small fire lit inside of me, whenever she was around or when her name would be brought up in a conversation did I get that giddy feeling inside of me.

I remember exactly when I knew for a fact that I had fallen for my best friend. We were backstage about to go on stage for another concert of our Rock Out With Your Socks Out tour. She had her camera slung around her neck, a smile fixated on her lips as she scrolled through pictures she had taken of the boys and I before the show.

I'm sure I stared at her far longer than what deemed acceptable, but I couldn't help it. This girl had me entranced by every little thing she did and I wasn't ashamed of the fact that I was the first to fall.

After I made myself presentable for the show, I left the dressing room and walked up to Paige, not missing the way she had been sitting in somewhat of a trance. She was leaned into the couch with her arms crossed over her chest and her eyes laser focused on one particular area on the floor.

It worried me at first seeing her in such an intense state. I wrapped my arm around her body, pulling her to me and wanting to feel her close. Paige claimed that she was okay, but I couldn't help worry that something serious was on her mind.

Even as she laid against me—my lips practically glued to her head pressing kisses to her soft hair—did she stay unmoving.

"Paige, love?" I ask, brushing the hair out of her face. She looks up at me, her green eyes holding so much reluctance. "If theres something on your mind, you can tell me."

When the two of us are together, it feels as though we're lost in our own little world. There's no tour manager yelling at us to get on stage, the boys aren't around to pull annoying shit, it's just us and our fucked up lives that brought us together.

She fiddles with her fingers, a nervous habit she has that I've caught on to. This was also the first time she really moved a part of her body since I sat next to her, meaning there is definitely something on her mind.

"I'm just tired." She gives me a smile that comes off as more of a wince. "Don't worry about me Cal."

I press a long kiss to her forehead, "I'm always gonna worry Pae. You're my girl."

She leans her head into the crook of my shoulder, seeming to need my comfort more than ever right now. It's panicking and all together confusing, but I comply and wrap my arms tighter around her—rubbing her smooth arms as a source of even more solace.

"Stage time!" Ashton shouts as he leaves the dressing room, followed by Luke and Michael.

I internally groan, being far too comfortable and annoyed at the fact that I have to leave my girl. Especially while she is in such a state, concerning me to no end.

Paige removes herself from my body, standing up all together. "I'll see you out there Calum." She encourages, sensing my unwillingness to go right now.

"I don't wanna leave you." I pout, standing up and towering over the small girl.

She grabs her camera that had been on the arm rest of the couch beside us, pulling it over her head so that the strap rests on her neck. "I'll be right in front of you the whole time, promise."

I lean down to press a kiss to her lips, in which she does not reciprocate. I'm taken aback, now worried that I may have done something, but I brush that feeling off. She appears too stunned to even remember which way the exit to the backstage area is.

Still incredibly worried for her, I open my mouth to ask if she's okay one more time, only to be stopped by Luke calling out to me.

Regretfully, I leave her side and grab my bass before joining my band backstage.

At first I feared I may have done something wrong, but once I saw that she wasn't fully closed off from me I realized it may be something else.

Paige can say there's nothing wrong a million times, doesn't mean I'll believe her.

Even as I enter the stage and kick off the show is the situation with Paige on my mind. She stands in front of me as usual, clicking away on her camera but seeming shyer of me by the minute.

Paige has always had tons of energy while taking pictures of us. It fills her with joy and the music we're playing feeds her soul with energy. She's the type of girl to run back and forth across the stage during the set, jumping up and down to the music.

This times different. This time it's as if she's being cautious of her every move, taking slow strides across the stage, checking her camera more frequently than normal.

"Minneapolis, let's fuckin dance!" I say to the crowd before we begin playing Valentine, Paige's favorite song.

She stands in front of me, hardly even dancing along to the music or singing the lyrics back to us.

My heart begins to ache, sensing something seriously is wrong. Sure, she may just be upset over something but even if that's the case why didn't she just tell me?

These past few days spent with her have been everything I could've wished for and more. I'd hoped she felt the same way, feeling as happy as I had wanted her to.

That's all I ever want for her; to feel nothing but happiness all the time.

As Michael sings his verse, I take this opportunity to walk over to the edge of the stage before kneeling down in front of my girl.

She looks up at me, her eyes widened in confusion and if I'm not mistake I could've sworn her chest had been heaving in rapid movements.

Paige looks at me unsure for a moment before walking up to where I kneel, "For you, baby" I reach my bass pick that I had been using towards her, wanting her to have it.

She pouts her lip, clearly fond of this. Paige takes the bass pick, thanking me. If it weren't for the thousands of fans watching our every movement, I would've kissed her long and hard.

Whatever rumination is going on inside of Paige's head at the moment will be taken care of. I'll get to the bottom of this, even if it takes all night.

Sure enough, Paige was hardly speaking to me as we returned back to our hotel room after the show. My girl was hardly even so much as looking in my direction, causing me to get more frustrated by the second.

As I emerged from the bathroom, I see her laid in our bed wearing nothing but my shirt and underwear—I assume. Her eyes laser focused on the screen of the laptop placed in front of her, but she was still picking relentlessly at her fingernails.

I knew she wasn't upset with me by the fact that she had chosen to wear my shirt to bed, but her sudden change in frame of mind was bothering me to no end.

"What's wrong Pae?" I ask, leaning down on the bed to kiss the side of her bare calf. She sits with her legs sprawled in front of her, the laptop resting on her thighs.

She doesn't answer. I continue kissing my way up her calf till I reach her knee, getting myself up onto the bed and kneeling on the mattress in front of her.

I place my hand on her other leg, trailing up the length of it until I reach the laptop, closing it shut and placing it to the side. "Paige, I asked you a question."

Her eyes do their best to avert looking anywhere but at me. Having enough of this, I trail my hand further up her thigh hearing her take a sharp inhale of breath once I reach the lacy material she wears.

I guess she is wearing underwear.

"What's wrong Paige?" I taunt, dragging my fingers teasingly slow across the top of where her underwear sits.

"N—Nothing's wrong." She stutters, her nerves and my hands already beginning to work her up.

I press slow kisses up her legs, until my head and body are directly in between her thighs. "Don't lie to me, sweetheart. What did I say about shying away from me?"

"I'm not shying away from y—." A pretty whine leave her lips as I dig my thumb into her hip, creating circular motions.

I press three kisses on her right thigh—two on the left. I encompass the way her chest has already begun to rise and fall faster than it did minutes ago.

My girl is so weak and willing before I've even touched her where she needs me most.

"What are you doing Calum?" She whispers under her breath, already withering in my touch.

"Easing you up." I use my other hand—that isn't drawing circular motions—and move it under the shirt that she wears, all the way up to her breasts. "Can't have my girl tense around me, now can I?"

My thumb barely ghosts over her bare nipple, sending a shiver up her spine at the simple touch. A smirk plants itself on my lips as I watch her on the brink of falling apart.

As one hand teased her nipple in a torturous pace, the other slowly makes its way under the underwear she wears, only to pause directly next to where she needs me most.

Paige throws her head back in frustration and all I can do is smirk at her, enjoying the way I have full control. "What's wrong, baby?" I taunt, my voice low.

Placing my hand above her breast, I gently push Paige to lay fully on her back. Her head rests on the pillows and a look of pure shock sparks on her face. If only she knew what I was about to do to her.

I make direct eye contact with her, locking her eyes with my own before finally touching her nipples that had gone hard. She sighs in relief as I finally give her the touch I'd worked her up to crave.

I groan, pure disbelief overcoming me that I have the opportunity to touch her like this.

I give her other breast attention, fondling with the soft skin and hard nipple. She bites hard on her lip, squeezing her eyes shut to suppress a moan.

"Don't hold back, baby. If it feels good let me know." I hover over her, my words being the only source I have to encourage her to open up more to me.

She lets go of her lip, they sit parted as pretty gasps of air are heard every once in a while.

"Calum," She says out of breath, causing me to stop my movements all together. "Stop teasing me and just fucking do something already."

My eyes widen in shock at the tone she'd just used with me. I'm amused and all together relieved that I'd finally gotten an emotion out of her after not getting anything for a good few hours.

"If that's what you want baby." My hands leave her breasts, my head returning back to its position directly in between her thighs, in front of her entrance.

One hand holds her hip, as the other trails up connecting my finger to her soaking wet center. The only thing separating my skin from her clit is lacy fucking underwear.

"Fuck Pae," A deep groan comes within my throat. "So wet and I haven't even touched you yet."

Her arms lay on the pillows beside her head, she looks utterly helpless and I am obsessed with it.

My finger moves relentlessly over the material, simply trying to work her up even more. I need to know how badly she really wants this.

The whimpers and hums escaping from her parted lips are almost enough to make me cum in my pants, and she hasn't even touched me.

There was a time in my life after Paige and I had broken up when I'd gotten into the habit of sleeping around. Groupies were a huge part of our band as teenagers. Most of the time I wouldn't even know the name of the girl I was fucking in my hotel room.

It was sort of like living on a constant high, but eventually you sober up and come to your senses. When I came down from that high, I realized that I was a fucking idiot for living a life like that. Sure it fulfilled certain needs, but I realized that I'd much rather only be intimate with one girl. A girl I can see a future with and a caring relationship we'd share.

I promised myself that I would wait forever for that person, no matter how long it would take.

Deciding I've had enough of my teasing, wanting to hear her moans in full effect. I pull her underwear down her legs without warning and connect my mouth with her core, licking relentlessly.

A high pitched moan escapes her lips. I look up at her from my place between her legs, her chest heaves and her eyes are shut from the overload of pleasure at once.

She was so sensitive and I could hardly believe this was even really happening.

I push my tongue hard against her clit, eliciting a scream like sound of pleasure to come from her. Her hands find my hair and dig her fingers deep into my curls as a way of grounding herself.

As I continue sucking and using my tongue, I slip a finger inside of her causing her hips to jerk up in response. "You alright Pae?"

"Yes, I'm fine." She says through a wince, her voice sounding utterly feeble.

I cautiously dip my finger farther inside of her, pumping slowly in and out at first giving her a chance to get adjusted. Once I feel her body relax into my touch, I slip another finger inside and pick up the pace.

My hand placed on her hip pins her down into the mattress, stopping her from pushing them forward. I want to be the one doing all the work.

Her fingers tug and pull at my curls, only encouraging me further. It's utterly mind fucking watching her wither in my touch. I can't believe I have the privilege of making her feel this way.

I hook my hands under her thighs, lifting them up and placing her long legs on my shoulders. Because of this, her center is placed directly onto my mouth increasing her pleasure by a million and making it impossible for her to pull away from me.

"Love the way you taste." I muttered against her feeling the way her legs tensed around me, "All of this, just for me." I continue grinding my tongue against her soaking wet folds, completely merciless. I want her to feel and remember everything, that way she'll learn to not close herself off from me again.

I remove my tongue for a moment, my breath hot as I hover over the sensitive area, "Are you close, baby?"

"Mhm." She hums. I bite back a laugh of amusement and focus myself back onto the task at hand.

I feel her hips shift slightly, whimpers coming from where she lays her head on the pillow. "Let it go baby. I've got you." And she does, she releases right onto me as I help her down from her high.

I lay her worn out body flat onto the mattress, leaving her for a moment only to return with a towel, using it to clean her up.

I pick her underwear up from where I'd thrown it on the floor and trail it back up the length of her long legs until she's covered in it again.

She lays in somewhat of a daze—out of breath and still shaking from what I'd just done to her. I lift the blanket over her, tucking her in to ensure she's comfortable.

"Where are you going?" She asks softly, her eyes heavy from exhaustion.

"I have to take care of this." I gesture to the bulge poking through my boxers. "I'll be right back." I give her a small smile, my heart melting at the sight of her looking so comfortable after what I'd just put her through.

Overwhelmed and incredibly hard from watching her, I lock myself in the bathroom with thoughts of how hot she is and a painfully hard dick.

Quiet whimpers leave my lips as I do my best to relieve myself and not disturb my girl. It doesn't take long considering I was ready for a release minutes before she came.

I walk back into the room once I'm done, slipping off my own clothes, leaving me in only my boxers. I slip into the bed beside her, pulling her to me so she rests her head on my chest.

"You okay love?" I ask her calmly, not wanting to startle her anymore than I already have tonight.

"Better than okay." She says, making a stupid big smile grow on my lips.

I run my hands through her hair, doing everything I can to provide comfort and help her calm down. Even as she shuts her eyes and slowly drifts off into sleep does her heart rate hardly slow down—worrying me.

She breathes in rough breaths of air—keeping me awake much longer after than I should have been. Her body seemed overworked and I hoped it was only because this was new to her—I'd never want to do something that would hurt her.

I massage the back of her head even though she's asleep, and whisper words of encouragement to her before finally drifting off to sleep myself.

"You did so well Pae. So, so well."

A/N
No one talk to me. I did not write this.

Ok Bye!

Much love <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

emotion By A

Fanfiction

354K 8.6K 50
"You don't know how to properly handle your emotions" "Says who?"
48K 866 110
โœงใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ โ‹† ใ€€ใ€€ ยท * . ยท . ใ€€ ใ€€ * ใ€€ใ€€ ใ€€ ใ€€ . ใ€€ใ€€ ใ€€ใ€€ ใ€€ใ€€ * . ใ€€ ใ€€ . ยทใ€€ . ใ€€ ยท ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ . ใ€€ ใ€€ ใ€€ ใ€€ ใ€€ *ใ€€ ยท ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ ใ€€ . ยท ใ€€ ยท + ใ€€. ใ€€ ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ ยท ** หš ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€.. ใ€€ . . ใ€€ ใ€€ใ€€ใ€€ ยท +...
122 20 10
"i've only got forever and forever is fine." or where calum faces the loss of his first love but gains something more lowercase intended
248K 4.6K 73
~Just read them...they're not that bad...I hope ~Random Michael imagines - no order ~Updates almost regularly...few times a week ~use my ideas but s...