๐๐„๐‘๐…๐„๐‚๐“๐‹๐˜ ๐ˆ๐Œ๐๐„๐‘...

Por liyahwritesss

"๐ˆ ๐ก๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐ฅ๐š๐ฐ๐ฌ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ญ๐ฌ, ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ก๐ž ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฆ...๐ก๐ž ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ž." Mais

แด„แด€sแด›
แดษดแด‡
แด›แดกแด
แด›สœส€แด‡แด‡
า“แดแดœส€
า“ษชแด แด‡
sษชx
sแด‡แด แด‡ษด
แด‡ษชษขสœแด›
ษดษชษดแด‡
แด›แด‡ษด
แด‡สŸแด‡แด แด‡ษด
แด›แดกแด‡สŸแด แด‡
แด›สœษชส€แด›แด‡แด‡ษด
า“ษชา“แด›แด‡แด‡ษด
sษชxแด›แด‡แด‡ษด
sแด‡แด แด‡ษดแด›แด‡แด‡ษด
แด‡ษชษขสœแด›แด‡แด‡ษด
ษดษชษดแด‡แด›แด‡แด‡ษด
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส-แดษดแด‡
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส-แด›แดกแด
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส-แด›สœส€แด‡แด‡
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส-า“แดแดœส€
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส-า“ษชแด แด‡
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส-sษชx
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส-sแด‡แด แด‡ษด
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส-แด‡ษชษขสœแด›
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส-ษดษชษดแด‡
แด›สœษชส€แด›ส
แด›สœษชส€แด›ส-แดษดแด‡
แด›สœษชส€แด›ส-แด›แดกแด
แด›สœษชส€แด›ส-แด›สœส€แด‡แด‡
แด›สœษชส€แด›ส-า“แดแดœส€
แด›สœษชส€แด›ส-า“ษชแด แด‡
แด›สœษชส€แด›ส-sษชx
แด›สœษชส€แด›ส-sแด‡แด แด‡ษด
แด›สœษชส€แด›ส-แด‡ษชษขสœแด›
แด›สœษชส€แด›ส-ษดษชษดแด‡
า“แดส€แด›ส

า“แดแดœส€แด›แด‡แด‡ษด

22.9K 815 900
Por liyahwritesss

sᴀɴᴛᴀɴᴀ; ʙᴀɴᴅᴏ

ʟᴏs ᴀɴɢᴇʟᴇs, ᴄᴀʟɪғᴏʀɴɪᴀ
ɴᴏᴠᴇᴍʙᴇʀ 8ᴛʜ

(ʜᴇ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ ɢɪғ.)

Today is the day before Nai's birthday.

I can't do nothing because I'm in prison and I don't know where she stay. She finally won.

That day I went to her house, she teased me and used pepper stay on me and she stabbed me.

She had balls that day.

I got her pretty good too.

I'll still be on her memory forever though. She'll remember what I did to her.

I can't really explain why I did what I did. She was a sweet person and the best girlfriend. I'm just wired this way.

I've gotten beaten so many times in here because of what I'm in here for.

A lot of them in here are in here for murder. They don't play about domestic violence so I stopped telling people.

A lot of them just pick on me because they know what I did.

They'll call me a weak bitch for putting my hands on a woman who is clearly not as strenuous as me.

I'll be out of here in eight years though.

Trey ain't been on his shit so you know I'm killing him. I'm killing Sin. And I'm killing Nai. And anybody who get in my way is gon die too.

♕♕♕

ᴋᴀɴᴀɪ; ɴᴀɪ

ʟᴏs ᴀɴɢᴇʟᴇs, ᴄᴀʟɪғᴏʀɴɪᴀ
ɴᴏᴠᴇᴍʙᴇʀ 8ᴛʜ

I finally got everything moved into my house. I'm glad I got everything situated before my birthday because I wasn't doing nothing on that day.

I'm going to see my mom and take her some new flowers. It's been a while and I'm not proud of that.

I'm a little happier now. I'm not worried about shit I used to be worried about.

Sin is super protective. All the guys are. I'm literally friends with a group of dudes. I have never done this before.

It's so fun.

Me and Sin are back good. We have been for a while now.

He apologized for the lil incident. He didn't apologize for fucking the girl, which I really can't get mad at him for. He's single. He apologized for the girl disrespecting me and promised to take us serious.

He knew I wasn't for real on that friends shit. I was mad. I can't be just friends with him.

Sometimes you can't be just friends with somebody. You're either friends or nothing.

That's how he we are.

He be looking so sexy all the time. He's such a gorgeous man.

I saw his print through his sweatpants once. That shit was so big.

He make me wet with his voice. Like when we wake up and he tell me goodmorning.

The way he sleep with his hands in his pants or his head on my lap or chest.

I gotta admit that I like him...a lot.

I still gotta go to therapy, but I've made a lot of progress.

Anways, I got out the shower and went to my closet. Sin walked in and grabbed his hoodie before coming up behind me.

"Let me dress you."

"Ew, no," I jokingly said.

"Girl, what you mean? I can dress."

"Sin, really?"

"Yes, come on. Move out the way."

I sat on the island, still in my towel, and let him do his thing. If it's ugly, I'm not wearing it.

He started looking throught my shirts first.

"Do you got any full shirts up in here? The hell is this?" He scrunched his face up.

"Boy, hush."

He picked out a Giannis Oakland shirt with orange and navy blue writing or whatever the fuck it is, I bought it from somewhere. Some dark teal colored cargo pants, and my "Midnight Navy" Jordan 3s.

(A/N: It don't sound right, but I saw it in a picture and it's cute.)

"Not bad."

"Girl, you know I can dress."

"Can you get out so I can put the clothes on?"

"I'an even looking at you."

"Get out, Sin."

He kissed his teeth and walked out the closet. I put the clothes on and walked out the closet.

He was sitting on my bed, shirtless. He grabbed the hoodie but never put it on.

"You wanna do get your nails done and stuff today?"

"I mean I can. I was just going to see my mom and then nothing else. I took these two days off."

"When you get done with what you're doing, we can go."

He said he would pay for all my things these two days. He does it anyway, but yeah.

"Okay that's fine."

I went to my makeup room and started some music before starting my everyday makeup.

"Make up your mind. I know you're wondering whyyy," I sang along to Invite Me by Brent Faiyaz.

I heard Sin yelling at someone. He had to be on the phone.

I hate when he does that. I don't like to see that side of him. He gets angry so quick and it'll affect him so badly.

Shortly after, he walked into my makeup room.

"Nai, I gotta handle something real fast. I'ma be back, okay? Just let me know when you're done seeing your mom."

"Okay."

He kissed my forehead and walked out.

"Beauty ain't no issue for someone like you. You should know better. 'Cause there ain't no better..."

♕♕♕

I got done seeing my mom and texted sun telling him I was on my way back home.

No response.

I wasn't trippin though. He probably didn't see it.

I continued to head home, listening to Didn't Cha Know by Erykah Badu. It was my mom's favorite song.

I decided to stop by the gas station to get some snacks. I still didn't get a response from Sin.

"$7.19."

I pulled out a $10 bill, but someone else put money on the counter.

"Keep the change," a deep, raspy voice came from behind me. It wasn't Sin.

I grabbed my bag and turned around.

"Thank you," I said as I faced a tall chocolate man with a strong jawline.

He was so fine.

"You're welcome, Ma. I'm Joseph, but everybody call me Jodie."

He kinda favored Tyrese.

He made my heart beat start going fast, both of them.

"I'm Nai."

"Oh Okay. Lemme walk you to your car."

"Okay."

We walked out of the store and it was homeless man outside the door.

"Ma'am do you have at least 5 dollars I can use?"

"Yeah. Of course."

I found a $50 bill in my purse and passed it to him.

"Thank you! God is going to bless you."

Jodie was still behind me. We started walking back to my car. He opened my door for me and I got in.

"You probably shouldn't carry cash like that. You're nice though."

"I just use it for stuff like this."

"Oh, my bad. You look nice today though."

"Thank you. You do too."

I could tell he wasn't scared of eye contact.

"Can I get your number or something?"

"Umm..I'm sorry, but nah. I really appreciate you paying for my things though."

"No problem. I won't pressure you. I'll see you around though. Be safe, Ma."

"Alright, bye."

I crunk up my car and put my seatbelt on. He was so fine. I was just trying to have respect for Sin, who I still hadn't got a response from.

I started my way back home. I got a call from Meechie.

"Hello, Bestie."

"Hey."

"What you doin?"

"I'm on my way home from the gas station."

"Oh, you still going with Sin somewhere?"

"I don't know. He went to go handle business and I haven't gotten a response from him."

"I'll call him for you."

"It's fine. He probably ain't saw it."

"I mean Sin is somebody who look at his phone every five minutes no matter where he at. He saw it, he just ain't respond," Meechie kind of rolled his eyes.

I think it kinda rubbed him the wrong way because it's not the first time he did something like this.

Sin gets in his lil moods and just shuts down. He don't like talking to nobody or nothing. I could tell he was pissed off earlier.

"Let me try to get in touch with him," Meechie said.

"Best, it's fine."

"Nai, I'm tired of him doing you like this. You too much a nice person. He's a grown ass man and if he ain't wanna go no more, he should've let you know."

"Okay."

"Drive safe."

"Okay, bye."

I hung up and continued to drive.

♕♕♕

ᴍᴀʟɪᴋ; ᴍᴇᴇᴄʜɪᴇ

ʟᴏs ᴀɴɢᴇʟᴇs, ᴄᴀʟɪғᴏʀɴɪᴀ
ɴᴏᴠᴇᴍʙᴇʀ 8ᴛʜ

I tried calling Sin. I know he sitting there looking at his phone.

He's my bestfriend and I've know him for years, I know his ways. He got some evil ass ways too.

Nai is wayy to nice to get treated like this. And she be so excited over little shit. She would've been more than excited to go with him and do whatever he promised her.

And him being him, he just gon leave her high and fucking dry.

He has no intention on letting her know anything because he doesn't care to.

I know exactly here he is. He's at the trap in his office with that damn hood on, looking at his phone.

I went to the trap and when I pulled up, I got out and put my fingerprint in the lil security system thing.

The door unlocked and I opened it.

I went in and dapped everybody up.

"Sin here, right?"

"Yup. He in his office," Frank, the guard, said.

I knew it. Mean Bastard.

I went upstairs and to his office. I didn't bother to knock.

I walked in and he was doing exactly what I thought he was doing.

"What the hell is wrong with you?"

He didn't say nothing.

"Sin, stop fucking doing her like that. You know how she is."

"Nigga, do you want her or something?" he looked at me blankly.

"No, so just know she a nice ass person and she ain't never canceled on you without letting you know. You always doing this dirty ass shit and it ain't cool."

"I didn't feel like being bothered."

"So, you should've let her know then. She's understanding as fuck. It wouldn't have took his five minutes to tell her that you couldn't make it. But because you so fucking evil and inconsiderate, you got her hopes up and bailed on her, again!"

"It's not that fucking serious."

"It is that fucking serious. It's the day before her birthday and you know she did all she could to make yours special, so why can't you do the same for her? You so fucking wrong for that, bruh."

"Whatever, man."

"After while, she ain't gon fuck with you no more. Don't come crying to us when she give you a taste of yo own fucking medicine."

He looked at me nonchalantly and shrugged.

I left out his office and went back to my car. I called the group chat with just me, Marco, and Fats in it.

They answered, looking crusty as hell.

"Y'all wanna go take Nai to get her hair and nails done or whatever the fuck she wanna do. Sin bailed on her again."

"For what?" Fats asked.

"You know how he get mad and shut down."

"Yeah, sure," they said.

"Aight. Get up and go take some baths. Y'all look stank."

"Fuck you," They said before hanging up.

I made my way to Marco house. When I got there, he was kicking some girl out with his clothes on.

I know he ain't take no shower. Nasty bitch.

"Lemme go grab my phone and wallet. Leave, Alecia!"

She frowned at him and got in her car.

This nigga.

He came back out and started to get in the front seat.

"Aht Aht. You know Nai sit in the front."

"Nigga, she the shortest of us all!"

"And? You know she don't sit in the back."

He got in the back and closed the door.

We started our way to Fats' house. He wasn't outside, so I called him.

"I'm coming, Lizard."

"Hurry up, fat ass."

If Nai was in the car, she would be like, "He's not even fat."

He came outside and started to get in the front.

"If Marco ass in the back, where you think you going?"

He kissed his teeth and got in the back.

That's when we started our way to Nai house.

When we got there, I called her.

"Hello."

"Come get in the car."

"Why?"

"Because we're here to pick you up, duhh."

"Oh okay. I'm coming."

She came down and locked her door. She got in the front and said hi to the guys.

"Where you wanna go?"

"I have an appointment for my nails. I'll just put it in the GPS. Thank y'all for picking me up though. Y'all are so sweet."

"No problem. We gon' jump Sin for you."

"That's not necessary," she chuckled.

"It kind is though. He gotta stop doing that to you."

I started driving her to her destination. I let her get on the radio too, Her music be BUSSIN!

♕♕♕

"Thank you, Marco. You should really consider being a photographer."

(A/N: I know it isn't her, use you imagination, please and thank you!)

ᴋᴀɴᴀɪᴡɪᴛᴀ_

ʟɪᴋᴇᴅ ʙʏ ʙᴇᴀᴛsʙʏᴅᴇʙ , ʟᴀᴅɪɪsᴄᴏʀᴘɪᴏ , ᴀɴᴅ 51,244 ᴏᴛʜᴇʀs

ᴋᴀɴᴀɪᴡɪᴛᴀ_ ɪ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴍᴇ ᴛᴏᴏ...

ᴠɪᴇᴡ ᴀʟʟ 7,126 ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛs...

"Nai, can we go now?"

We were at Cold Stone because it was where she wanted to go.

We finally went in the building and stood in line to order. She got her lil freaky ass ice cream and me and the guys got our regular vanilla.

"Y'all are so boring."

"That shit nasty. We just going with what's good."

"Whatever."

We sat in a table.

"Do y'all wanna take a picture?"

"Fuck no," I said.

"Absolutely not." Fats said.

"No, Ma'am," Marco said.

"Why?"

"I've hated pictures all my life."

She laughed.

"Y'all really made my day. Thank you again."

"No problem. You can't let somebody like Sin ruin your day. We got something for him too."

Me and the guys already planned to jump him in his sleep. We can't do it while he's awake or else he gon' kill us.

"Okay."
♕♕♕

ᴀ/ɴ:

ᴛʜɪs ʟᴏɴɢ ᴀss ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ. ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʏ'ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ?

ʜᴏɴᴇsᴛʟʏᴊᴀʟɪʏᴀʜ♕

Continuar a ler

Tambรฉm vai Gostar

346K 14.9K 39
ยฉ๏ธ๐’๐ฅ๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ๐ก๐—ผ๐ž-800 ๐๐‘๐Ž๐ƒ๐”๐‚๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐
549K 16.8K 48
๐†๐ž๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐š ๐›๐š๐  ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ข๐ญ ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ง๐จ ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐๐ข๐œ๐ค ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐œ๐š๐ฌ๐ก ๐š๐ง๐ ๐œ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐ญ ๐ข๐ญ ๐ฎ๐ฉ, ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐ฐ๐ž ๐ฅ๏ฟฝ...
744K 37.9K 33
First time we fucked, we ain't really plan it.. But now I'll be making love to you through him...
27.2K 414 9
Shadowhunters Alec love story Alec and another shadowhunter have a secret relationship because her father wouldn't approve. She gets pregnant and Al...