Y/n Hale || A teen wolf fanfic

By littlewriter71

Since the 3rd grade Danny, Jackson and Y/n have been the best of freinds, but once Scott and Stiles start try... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Hola
Chapter 29

Chapter 7

566 10 0
By littlewriter71

Y/ns pov

When I got to the locker room the cheerleaders had finished changing and the last of them skiped our. I went to the sink and looked in the mirror my hand leant on the sink. In the reflection behind me I saw Talia, my mother. I spun round but no one was there. I sighed the wolfsbane was taking affect. I changed and knew coach would want us to run laps before the match. I went out there to the others and we were all sent off running around. Someone ran at my pace smiling. "Oh get your dumb face out of here Issacc" I told him. "Yeah you do that" Jackson said coming to our pace, Isaac rolled his eyes and went. "You good, you look pale" he asked. "Yeah I am" I said and I looked away. Infront of me something was burning. I ran up to it and stopped staring at it, it was a body. My father's. "Y/n, you ok?" someone asked and I turned to see Scott. I blinked and it was gone.

I ran with him and after a few secounds I said "Gerads sent off a warning to you, so be careful" I told him. "What kind of warning?" He asked. "A bad one" I replied.

The match was beggining, the sky had darkened and we took our places. It began and the ball was lifted from the ground and running and throwing began. I closed my eyes for a secound and opened them. I was in 3rd grade, I punched Stiles for being rude to Danny. The words he had said echoed in my head "Your being a brat Y/n, you think your so entitled but your not, for one secound be a human and help us". I opened them and saw the ball being thrown to me.

I ran forwards stumbling and threw it to Isaac just as two guys of the opposition team ran into me, I was thrown back and I hit the ground.

Stiles pov

I saw Y/n go to the ground from my seat on the substitute bench. But then she didn't stand back up. "What is Hale doing, Stilinski, go get her" Coach yelled to me. I went over and could see she was awake her eyes scattering around. "Y/n" I said. "I-get me to the locker room now" she ordered. I lifted her arm and helped her walk to the girls locker room. I wasn't going on the pitch any day soon so I stayed to check was wrong. She went to the sink and pulled up her sleeve, her veins seemed to forever go up her arm and they burned purple.

Before I could ask anything she fell to the floor and started yelling "Derek! Derek! You promised you'd come back" she yelled. She sounded like a broken child. Wolfsbane. "Y/n, hey hey, how much Wolfsbane is in you" I asked. "A killable amount" she replied then she seemed to faze out again as she leant against the sink.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

518K 11.9K 26
❝Your parents named you Silver?❞ ❝Your parents named you Stiles?❞ - Season 1 & Season 2 /
91.1K 1.9K 24
' 𝑰'𝒗𝒆 𝒏𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒃𝒆𝒆𝒏 𝒔𝒐 𝒔𝒄𝒂𝒓𝒆𝒅 𝒐𝒇 𝒍𝒐𝒔𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒏 𝒎𝒚 𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒓𝒆 𝒍𝒊𝒇𝒆, 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒂𝒈𝒂�...
131K 1.2K 80
all in the title ;)
3.5K 106 24
"some of us have to make mistakes, some of us are human." ~stiles stilinski or imagines from my tumblr for derek hale, stiles sti...