𝐒𝐄𝐋𝐅𝐈𝐒𝐇 | 𝐀. 𝐖𝐈𝐋𝐃...

By peachyhxlland

┍━━━━━━━┑ ⠀ 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐃 ┕━━━━━━━┙ ❝ 𝐈'𝐝 𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐡𝐢𝐦 𝐭𝐨𝐧... More

𝗦𝗘𝗟𝗙𝗜𝗦𝗛
𝗣𝗟𝗔𝗬𝗟𝗜𝗦𝗧
𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗥𝗔𝗖𝗧𝗘𝗥𝗦
➛⠀𝟬𝟭 | 𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗞𝗜𝗗
➛⠀𝟬𝟮 | 𝗦𝗜𝗧𝗖𝗢𝗠 𝗚𝗜𝗥𝗟
➛⠀𝟬𝟯 | 𝗦𝗘𝗖𝗥𝗘𝗧 𝗣𝗔𝗦𝗦𝗔𝗚𝗘𝗪𝗔𝗬
➛⠀𝟬𝟰 | 𝗦𝗘𝗖𝗥𝗘𝗧 𝗠𝗘𝗘𝗧𝗜𝗡𝗚
➛⠀𝟬𝟱 | 𝗣𝗟𝗔𝗬𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗧𝗪𝗜𝗦𝗧𝗘𝗥
➛⠀𝟬𝟲 | 𝗕𝗘𝗔𝗖𝗛 𝗠𝗘𝗘𝗧𝗜𝗡𝗚
➛⠀𝟬𝟳 | 𝗔 𝗕𝗘𝗧𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗦𝗜𝗦𝗧𝗘𝗥
➛⠀𝟬𝟴 | 𝗔𝗗𝗠𝗜𝗧 𝗜𝗧 𝗢𝗥 𝗡𝗢𝗧
➛⠀𝟬𝟵 | 𝗨𝗡𝗟𝗢𝗖𝗞𝗘𝗗 𝗗𝗢𝗢𝗥
➛⠀𝟭𝟬 | 𝗟𝗜𝗕𝗥𝗔𝗥𝗬 𝗧𝗔𝗟𝗞
➛⠀𝟭𝟭 | 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗗𝗜𝗡𝗢𝗦𝗔𝗨𝗥
➛⠀𝟭𝟮 | 𝗙𝗜𝗡𝗗𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗔𝗟𝗘𝗫
➛⠀𝟭𝟯 | 𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗣𝗢𝗪𝗘𝗥𝗦
➛⠀𝟭𝟰 | 𝗧𝗪𝗢 𝗕𝗥𝗢𝗞𝗘𝗡 𝗛𝗘𝗔𝗥𝗧𝗦
➛⠀𝟭𝟱 | 𝗡𝗢𝗜𝗦𝗬 𝗛𝗘𝗔𝗗
➛⠀𝟭𝟲 | 𝗕𝗥𝗢𝗞𝗘𝗡 𝗡𝗘𝗖𝗞𝗟𝗔𝗖𝗘
➛⠀𝟭𝟳 | 𝗜𝗡𝗖𝗢𝗠𝗣𝗟𝗘𝗧𝗘 𝗠𝗘𝗠𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗦
➛⠀𝟭𝟴 | 𝗣𝗥𝗘𝗣𝗔𝗥𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡𝗦
➛⠀𝟭𝟵 | 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗚𝗔𝗟𝗔
➛⠀𝟮𝟬 | 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗦𝗘𝗥𝗩𝗘𝗥 𝗥𝗢𝗢𝗠
➛⠀𝟮𝟭 | 𝗧𝗘𝗔𝗥𝗙𝗨𝗟 𝗧𝗜𝗡𝗔
➛⠀𝟮𝟮 | 𝗗𝗘𝗖𝗥𝗬𝗣𝗧𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗙𝗜𝗟𝗘𝗦
➛⠀𝟮𝟯 | 𝗜𝗡𝗦𝗘𝗡𝗦𝗜𝗧𝗜𝗩𝗜𝗧𝗬
➛⠀𝟮𝟰 | 𝗦𝗧𝗜𝗟𝗟 𝗙𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗗𝗦
➛⠀𝟮𝟱 | 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗢𝗣𝗘𝗡 𝗛𝗢𝗨𝗦𝗘
➛⠀𝟮𝟲 | 𝗧𝗥𝗨𝗧𝗛𝗦 𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗔𝗡𝗦𝗪𝗘𝗥𝗦
➛⠀𝟮𝟳 | 𝗔𝗣𝗢𝗟𝗢𝗚𝗬
➛⠀𝟮𝟴 | 𝗘𝗩𝗜𝗗𝗘𝗡𝗖𝗘 𝗗𝗘𝗦𝗧𝗥𝗢𝗬𝗘𝗗
➛⠀𝟮𝟵 | 𝗧𝗜𝗖𝗞𝗘𝗧𝗦
➛⠀𝟯𝟬 | 𝗚𝗘𝗡𝗘 𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗔𝗟𝗜𝗖𝗘
➛⠀𝟯𝟭 | 𝗔𝗠𝗬'𝗦 𝗣𝗛𝗢𝗡𝗘
➛⠀𝟯𝟮 | 𝗔 𝗞𝗜𝗦𝗦 𝗢𝗙 𝗣𝗜𝗧𝗬
➛⠀𝟯𝟯 | 𝗖𝗢𝗡𝗦𝗧𝗥𝗨𝗖𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡 𝗦𝗜𝗧𝗘
➛⠀𝟯𝟰 | 𝗔𝗗𝗨𝗟𝗧𝗦 𝗩𝗦 𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡𝗦
➛⠀𝟯𝟱 | 𝗜𝗡 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗪𝗢𝗢𝗗𝗦
➛⠀𝟯𝟲 | 𝗬𝗢𝗨𝗥 𝗣𝗔𝗦𝗧
➛⠀𝟯𝟳 | 𝗕𝗬𝗘-𝗕𝗬𝗘 𝗗𝗜𝗡𝗢
➛⠀𝟯𝟴 | 𝗧𝗔𝗟𝗞𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗧𝗢 𝗩𝗔𝗨𝗚𝗛𝗡
➛⠀𝟯𝟵 | 𝗥𝗘𝗦𝗖𝗨𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗞𝗔𝗥𝗢𝗟𝗜𝗡𝗔

➛⠀𝟰𝟬 | 𝗙𝗥𝗔𝗠𝗘𝗗 𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗪𝗔𝗡𝗧𝗘𝗗

613 31 52
By peachyhxlland

You scoured the woods for tree branches and sticks with which to construct a small bonfire. You and the others ended up going back to the woods to rest after what happened this morning to save Karolina. Karolina stayed in the van to change her clothes while you, Nico, Molly, and Chase looked for the sticks. You picked up a few and lifted the tree branches with your powers. As you previously stated, despite being weakened after utilizing your powers, you wanted to practice using them more frequently.

'Trying to be useful, huh?'

You ignored the voice and continued to pick up more sticks.

'I missed the times when I was the only one you talk to. You got these 'friends' and now you're ignoring me. Little rude there, Maximoff.'

You furrowed your eyebrows as you stopped in your tracks. "How did you...?"

'You do know I can hear everything you're saying, right? You were Pietro's sibling.'

"Yeah, and Wanda." You replied as you continued picking up more sticks. "I'm their adopted sibling before."

'Do you actually believe that Wanda is still alive?'

You froze and stood straight, glaring at nowhere. "Of course, I do. She's probably all alone and I need to be with her side."

"Who are you talking to, Sitcom?"

You stretched out your arms and used your powers to hold the person behind you in defense. You let go of Alex and breathed a sigh of relief when you realized it was only him. "You really need to stop scaring me like that."

Alex chuckled. "Ah, sorry." While you were picking up a light tree branch, he walked towards you. As he watched you move down the mountain in search of additional sticks, Alex scanned his eyes on you. "You didn't like the hoodie?"

You changed and put on the flannel that Nico had purchased for you. You gave him a sidelong glance and shook your head. "No, I love the hoodie." You chuckled. "I just think of it more to wear it when I'm sleeping."

"I see." While you continued going, Alex trailed behind you. He noticed the floating branches behind you, which indicated that you were employing your powers. "You're not gonna get tired of using them?"

You shook your head. "Nah, I can handle it. It doesn't matter if I'll get weakened or not. I don't want to be seen as weak around you guys."

"Hey, you're not weak." Alex frowned as he walked beside you.

"I kept on fainting whenever I use my powers." You pushed your bottom lip out as you looked at the city of Los Angeles. "It's getting annoying. I want to help more and I don't want to be held back by the usage of my own powers."

"You don't have to prove yourself to be useful and powerful. You're fine just the way you are."

You turned around to face him, smiling a bit. "You going somewhere?" You asked, changing the subject. Alex nodded, tucking his hands in his pockets. "Uh, yeah. I'm going to make a call."

"Call?" You asked again. "Call who?" You thought for a moment and looked at him earnestly. "You're not going to call your parents, aren't you? We both know we're not going back home."

Alex looked down at his shoes and shook his head. "No, no. Not them. Just someone." He was about to walk away, but he turned around to face you. "Do you, uh, want to say something to your parents? If you ever have the chance to call them?"

You clutched onto the sticks and shrugged. "I really got nothing to say to them."

"How about your real parents?"

You hugged the sticks tighter as you thought about your deceased parents. The parents whom you never got to meet. "Then I would say I miss them and I would do anything to meet them."

Alex smiled warmly at you. "I'm sure they love you, (Y/n)." He began walking away to get to the nearest payphone in the city while you watched him leave. You sighed heavily and turned around, walking back to the rest of the group. You dropped the sticks to the ground and found Molly and Chase walking with sticks in their grasp as well. You gave them a quick smile and you strolled back to the van to get your water bottle until you saw Nico and Karolina kissing.

"Oh..." You gasped in shock.

Karolina pulled away and smiled lovingly at Nico until her eyes looked behind her and saw you. "(Y/n)." She softly gasped, causing Nico to turn around to see her adopted sister. "Oh, (Y/n)!"

"That's three times now." You awkwardly chuckled as you excused yourself to retrieve the water bottle near Karolina. Nico crossed her arms and shrugged as Karolina gazed at her. "It's just... she saw me kissing someone twice. And now, this is the third."

"I'd say get a room but we clearly have no rooms here in the woods." You chuckled, which caused Karolina and Nico to laugh as well. You grinned as you held out your bottle. "I'm keeping this one so I wouldn't interrupt your kissing again."

When Nico noticed someone was absent, she searched around and furrowed her brows. "Where's Alex?"

You glanced at the city. "Oh, he said he's going to make a phone call to someone. He didn't tell me who."

Nico groaned. "Oh, my God." She closed her eyes for a moment. "That little shit went and called his parents."

You shook your head. "He said he wasn't going to call his parents. He just said one."

"He could be calling just his mother or father," Molly offered an idea as she adjusted some sticks on the ground and scattered a few rocks.

°•○●○•°

It took Alex a night to finish what he had done. He had contacted Darius, the man who had previously kidnapped him, and they had formed an alliance, with Darius offering the young man a gun and some money. Alex returned to the woods in the morning, only to see Nico asleep with Karolina, as well as Molly, Chase, and Gert, inside the van doors. He also noticed that you were reading the magazines he found before.

You flipped a page and cracked a smile when you saw one of the actresses you know. When you looked up from the magazine, you noticed Alex sitting down. You set the magazine on the table and sat down next to him beside the burnt-out bonfire. "I see you find the magazines I find are entertaining," Alex stated as he looked at you.

"I couldn't really sleep." You chuckled. "I guess I'm missing out on old movies. I should try watching them sometimes. I found out that Carolyn Jones was not only in The Addams Family but she was also in The Bachelor Party. That woman stole my heart when I watched the first episode of The Addams Family."

Alex grinned as he looked at the sky. "I guess I need to watch more sitcoms to catch up with you because I have no idea who Carolyn Jones is."

"Oh, she's pretty." You replied. "Bless her soul. She's great in her role as Morticia Addams. But I also like-"

"Anjelica Huston?" Alex beamed and you nodded eagerly. Alex pumped his fist up in the air victoriously. "Ah! Finally, something we can both relate to."

You chuckled and leaned your elbow on your knees, your chin resting on top of your hand. "So you have watched the movie?"

"The Addams Family? 1991 movie?" Alex nodded. "Yeah. Don't tell anybody, but I had a crush on Wednesday Addams when I was young."

You stifled a laugh as you glanced at Nico. "I can see why." You looked back at Alex and smiled. "You have a thing for goth girls."

Alex scoffed and shook his head. "No, I'm not."

"You just confessed you used to like Wednesday and your ex-girlfriend is Nico."

"Then I'll prove you wrong that I'm not just into goth girls." Alex held his head high, looking down at you. "You'll see."

You playfully rolled your eyes as you looked at the sky. What you and Alex didn't know was that Nico was now awake and listening to your conversation with him unintentionally. You let out a long sigh. "So, where were you a while ago?" You asked.

"Just had to make a call," Alex answered, fixing his glasses up.

"Nico was convinced that you were calling your parents."

"Definitely not."

You furrowed your eyebrows and narrowed your eyes. "Oh, yeah? Who, then?"

Alex looked at you as he rested his arms on his knees. "It doesn't matter. I got what I needed." He pulled out some cash causing your eyes to go wide. "Holy shit." You breathed. "Well, that... must be some friend."

"Yeah." Alex nodded and slid the money back into his pocket. You pondered for a time, trying to figure out how he came into such a large sum of money and who may have given it to him. Nico, on the other hand, saw Alex's cash and she started thinking too.

Alex patted your back when he saw the sun rising. "Come on, we have to leave. We can't stay in the woods forever." Nico instantly closed her eyes and pretended to be asleep as you and Alex stood up. You opened the van's doors wider and shook Karolina and the rest awake. "Come on, we gotta move. We can't make it early to the bus station if we started moving now."

Karolina rubbed her eyes and shook Nico to wake up. You left the others alone and started packing while the others sat up. Soon after, the group got out of the vehicle and began walking down the hillside to the nearest bus stop. Gert had also given up her shabby green wig. Molly and Gert walked hand in hand, while Karolina and Nico walked side by side. Alex was in front, and Chase was at the rear. You were last in line, looking around to see if any of your parents were hidden or spying on you.

When the seven of you arrived at the bus terminal, Molly was the first to enter, followed by you and the others. "I'm on lookout." Gert announced to you and the rest of the group. "And get some good snacks."

You gave Gert a friendly nod and stood there watching her walk out of the station and into a nearby gas station. You and the others looked at the screen to see what places all of you could stay.

DEPARTURES
NEW YORK | 8:22 AM | BA0356, WEST LINE 81
DALLAS | 8:27 AM | BA0318, WEST LINE 83
PHOENIX | 8:40 AM | BA0257, WEST LINE 85
BOSTON | 9:12 AM | BA4168, WEST LINE 87
ATLANTA | 9:15 AM | BA0146, WEST LINE 92
LAS VEGAS | 9:26 AM | BA4810, WEST LINE 77

"Well, there's not much to choose from," Alex spoke up. He looked at the rest of the group. "It's not too late to change our minds."

"Yeah, it is," Chase replied, stepping away from the counter and standing behind the group while looking at Alex.

You shrugged. "As long as I'm not alone, I'm fine." You told Alex.

Chase looked up at the screen. "I say Phoenix."

"Does Arizona like brown people?" Molly bitterly asked. "I don't think they do." She grumbled.

"Just pick whatever's leaving soonest," Karolina stated while staring at the screen.

You looked back at the screen and raised your eyebrows. "Then that means I'm going back to New York, huh?"

"Guys, guys!" You heard Gert entering the station in excitement as she ran towards you and the group. "You're never gonna guess who's here. Old Lace!"

"Who's Old Lace?" Karolina asked.

"My dinosaur," Gert answered with a wide smile. "That's her name."

You and the other suddenly turned your attention to a television screen when a news break was announced. "Breaking news right now." You heard the news anchor announce. "An amber alert has just been issued for Molly Hernandez."

Gert slowly approached Molly, holding her hand as they both stared at the television screen with you and the others. "She was reported missing from her home in Montebello." The news anchor continued. "Detective Flores says the LAPD believes she has fallen in with a group of teenagers that are persons of interest in the death of Destiny Gonzales. As you may recall, the Gonzales death was ruled an accidental drowning."

Your eyes widened when you saw Molly's picture along with yours and the others. "Now the LAPD is calling it a homicide. Anyone with news regarding this case should contact the police immediately..." The news anchor finished.

"Holy shit." Chase breathed.

"They framed us for Destiny." Karolina scoffed.

"Those assholes." Nico shook her head in disbelief.

"I'm not kidnapped." Molly hissed. "I would know."

"They just made us America's most wanted." You gasped before crossing your arms and shaking your head. "And I thought I would only be listed on S.H.I.E.L.D.'s radar."

"What?" Alex asked.

You shook your head. "Long story. They don't really care now... I think."

Gert cast a dubious glance at the old man, who was watching the news and staring at them. Molly's arm was gently yanked by Gert to warn her and the others. "Guys, we gotta go."

All of you dashed out of the station after Gert's pronouncement, missing the old man's stare back at you and your friends. You all scanned the area for a suitable location to flee. "What do we do?" You asked.

"We run," Alex stated before starting to run with you and the others. To avoid suspicion, you all went down an alleyway, walking over newspapers that were scattered on the ground.

Earthquake Watch: Is LA Next?

-•-°-•-°-☆

Another long-ish chapter, sorry! I decided to have a book two and three for each season, because... I actually didn't expect to have 40 chapters in one season. I was planning to fit the three seasons into one book but the book would be too long...

Also... yes, as I promised:

This is just my drawing for (Y/n). This is not her exact description, okay?

The drawing probably hints spoilers for the two books lmao. Adult version will be shown in the third book because it contains spoilers :3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

DON'T GO By Grey

Fanfiction

16.8K 765 25
Basically it's All of us are dead but with Y/n in it. I go off the regular plot on some parts because it's a Y/n x On-jo read. My need to be the hero...
34.6K 821 21
You had just recently moved to America from the UK for a fresh start since your family and most of your friends hated you. It wasn't your fault; you...
20.5K 232 14
𝚈𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚃𝚎𝚊𝚌𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚇 𝚜𝚝𝚞𝚍𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛 𝙰𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚖𝚊𝚗𝚢 𝚢𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝚋𝚎𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚎, 𝚑𝚎 𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚗...
47.8K 800 43
I know this movie just came out but I'm obsessed and there's hardly any stories. Enjoy :D Most x fem reader NO SMUT N-B=NON BINARY OR GENDER NEUTRAL ...