BAD HABITS || OUTER BANKS

By allthevibez

She was raised to be the perfect daughter. The kind of girl who other girls were jealous of and that boys wan... More

Bad Habits
01: she's a kook ✩
02: grow up ✩
03: mouse genocide ✩
04: Milwaukee beverage ✩
05: spoiled brat ✩
06: fried Sarah ✩
07: never bailing ✩
08: virgin glory ✩
09: anytime princess ✩
10: free beer ✩
11: a summer movie ✩
12: natural born enemies ✩
13: a treasure hunt ✩
14: grand entrance ✩
15: powerpuff girls ✩
16: hawk's nest ✩
17: start of time ✩
18: lavender shampoo ✩
19: kook family ✩
20: masterminds ✩
21: hey kiara ✩
22: motion sensors ✩
23: golden sunrise ☆
24: broken memories ☆
25: crackhead wasteland ☆
26: cat's ass ☆
27: rhodes siblings ☆
28: forensic pathology ☆
29: runaway kook ☆
30: void pope ☆
31: mama's mad ☆
32: homeland invasion ☆
33: my boy ☆
34: where's John b ☆
35: tropical depression ☆
sequel?

[Undergoing Editing again]

21.2K 193 1
By allthevibez

Hey guys! Hope you're all doing well and having a fabulous February!

As you all know season 3 will be coming out next week and in preparation I've been rewatching the old season. Since doing that I've made some realizations of things I should've done or plots I missed out on the first time I wrote this story. Honestly the list of things I'd change is longer than the list of things I'd keep. I guess that's what happens when you go back and look at the first story you've ever written.

Anyways, for the next couple days I'll be making some changes to this story and the second one Unleash Her before next season comes out. Some changes might be minor and rather unnoticeable but others will change the outcome of the story slightly. 

I'll put a little edit date at the end of each chapter so you all know what's the most recent update. I feel like that's better than un-publishing the whole thing and redoing it. 

But I want to again thank all of you for your incredible support, I honestly don't know what I'd do without all you. I love you all and please feel free to reach out to me whether it's in the comments, on tik tok, or instagram. I love talking with you guys, you know who you are.

Oh and hopefully this is the last round of edits I'll be doing on this story.

- Alanna, 2/12/2023

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5M 45.7K 43
hannah and jj have been best friends as long as they can remember, but can you really be just friends with someone you're in love with? jj maybank...
5.8K 86 25
Moving to a new place might seem like it would be good and you'd get to start over but not when you find yourself in the same situation just differen...
186K 7.9K 28
My name is Aika asami, a normal teenage girl who just died from saving an unknown child from being hit by a car assuming that I'm already died, a voi...
Strength By fiftyslays

General Fiction

1M 70K 56
Nia and the gang are all grown up. You should read Soft before you read this book.