32: homeland invasion ☆

"25K cash money, dead or alive."

--☆--☆--☆--

The Rhodes girl grabbed onto Kiara's hand pulling her the rest of the way up to Sarah's balcony. Kiara wasn't at all shocked to find out that Emerson knew the best way to get to Sarah's room without being noticed by the family, the two girls are best friends after all.

Kiara felt a little jealous. She knew that Sarah and Emerson were best friends, they'd always be each other's number one. Kiara knew that from the moment they became friends. But that didn't mean she didn't feel left out.

"Come on," Emerson whispered to Kiara as the two of them moved over to Sarah's window.

"Yeah I'm coming," Kiara replied.

Emerson looked through the window, finding Sarah sitting on the floor. The Rhodes girl let out a sigh of relief that she didn't even realize she was holding in when. She lightly tapped on the window catching Sarah's attention.

"Em! Kie!" Sarah whispered in excitement as she ran over the window. The girls waited as Sarah tried to open the window, however it somehow seemed to be glued shut. "Em?"

"Who the hell glued this shut?" Emerson whispered as she tried to lift the window open.

"Shit," Kiara whispered.

"Show her the paper," Emerson said, then Kiara nodded, pulling the folded paper out of her back pocket. She held it up to the window allowing Sarah to read it.

"Are you in on it?" Kiara asked her.

"Did you think I was?" Sarah asked, then both girls shook their heads. Sarah put her hand on the glass, both Kiara and Emerson copying her actions soon after. Emerson looked over at Kiara and held her empty hand out to her. Kiara laughed quietly as she took Emerson's hand in hers. "Em I need to tell you something," Sarah said, sounding worried.

"I can go-"

"No, stay," Emerson said as she reached her hand over to Kiara, stopping her from leaving. Kiara smiled slightly, glad that she wasn't the odd one out with the girls anymore.

"Rafe, he was talking about you..."

"What did he say?" 

"Sarah!" They heard Ward's voice echo from inside the house.

"Go!" Sarah whispered to them as she ran away from the window.

"Come on," Kiara whispered frantically as the two of them moved away from the window. They were able to move out of sight just in time to not be seen by Ward Cameron who walked in to check on his daughter. "We've gotta get out of here," Kiara said.