Throughout the Years (Tronnor...

By DHolt99

Connor Franta is an antisocial, depressed loner at school. He hides himself from any crowd. But, Connor has s... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Please Read
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Epilogue
Final Thoughts
2 Years Later
Forgive and Forget

Chapter 3

4.7K 224 477
By DHolt99

A/N: Hey guys.

'Sup? How you guys been? Decent, I hope. I'm feeling a little stressed and mildly depressed. But hey, a little Tronnor might help.

Alright, this chapter, we are shifting gears. That's all I'm gonna say.

Enjoy

______________________________________

About a week later...

"Alright, that concludes class and your last day of school! Have fun everyone! Keep up with your musical interests!" The music teacher, Ms. Jones, said. Ms. Jones stood up from her piano and moved into her office. Everyone stuffed their books and sheet music into their backpacks. I took my time. I didn't want to rush my summer, because at an eye blink, you'll be in the next grade. Well you know what they say, "Time flies when you're going through hell in high school."

"Hey Troye!" Someone yelled out. I looked up from my music folder to glaze my eyes upon my best friend, probably ever. His broad and tall build approached my scrawny and stick-like self. His thick South African accent plagued the room as he yelled my name.

"We still planning on going to that camp? The uh... Gray supper, Gay Sephora...uh-"

"You mean 'Graceffa'? Yeah, I'm excited! It's got everything! Even wifi." I replied to Caspar's idiocy. Caspar and I have agreed to go to this teen camp. Steele worked there and he said it was the best experience and he recommended me to go, since I had a few weeks left out of my schedule.

I gathered up the rest of my stuff and put it in my backpack. I slung the heavy bag over my shoulder. I followed Caspar towards the door.

"So," Caspar began, "do we know how many people are gonna be there?"

"So far, not a lot of people are going. Like, ten right now. It is a private camp. Well, like a semi-private camp. You can get in, but it's a huge price tag. We are getting in because my brother worked there for about two years. What are you looking forwa-"

" Troye, could I have a word?" I was interrupted by Ms. Jones. I turned around to look at her. "Of course. I'll catch up with you later, Casp." Caspar nodded. "See ya." And he walked out of the room.

The room was empty at this point. Nothing but the mirrors on the walls and the seats within the room. She appeared out of her office and approached me.

"How've you been since March?" She asked. I knew she'd ask me before the year was over.

"Way better. I stopped my nasty routine to lose weight. I began eating regularly, nutritiously. Less sharp objects. I've been way better." Ms. Jones was the only person who knew about my issue. She listened and was very helpful. Her advice and motivation got me through a rough time.

"I'm glad to hear. If you need someone to talk to, just email me. You know my address." She said with a slight smile. Her face all of a sudden lit up. "OHH, I almost forgot!" She stood up and swiftly shuffled to her office desk. She sifted through a few papers, then pulled out one specifically. She swiftly shuffled back towards me and handed me a piece of paper excitedly.

"This, hands down, is one of the best songs anyone has turned into me for that spring break project. I just made a few minor adjustments." She handed the paper over. It was the 128-bar song we had to write as a project. "Like, changes regarding missing a flat symbol here or there." I looked up at her with a smile. "Thanks, Ms. Jones."

"For a freshman, you've gone way above my expectations. I really hope you return next year, Troye!"

"Oh believe me, I definitely will!" I replied with excitement. This was the highlight of my school day. Coming here was like an escape from drama, homework, and stress. I felt like I could just release my feelings and not have a worry in the world. While Caspar and me have been friends before this class, we really got close and now we are the two bestest friends anyone could have. I learned a lot about him, like he is a killer dancer. He couldn't dance badly even if he tried. He's a hip-hop and pop dancer. He could probably choreograph a Timberlake song in two minutes flat. And let me tell ya, he does a killer ball-step switch.

I stepped away from Ms. Jones towards the doors that led out into the hallway. I was halfway to the door when Ms. Jones interjected.

"Oh, and Troye?" I turned around to face her.

"I forgot that you didn't name your piece. Make sure you work on that, too. I felt so touched by the music that it's gonna need a spectacular name."

"Dually noted. Thanks again!" I said with a smile. I moved towards the door and walked out into the hall.

What did she say? 'She was touched by it'?

Touched?

Touch...I'll keep that in mind.

-

I was about halfway down the hallway when I saw Caspar waiting out on the side, looking for someone. I assumed it's me. His eyes widened and his smile thickened when he laid eyes on me. He moved into the groove of the hallway traffic next to me.

"There you are! What did Ms. Jones want?"

"She just gave me my song back. She checked on the notes and lyrics. I wanted her to look it over." I said. Caspar didn't know about my past issues. Even though he's my closest friend, he didn't need to know. Plus, I felt a little uncomfortable telling him that I had body image issues. Although he helped me through my sexuality crisis in eighth grade (which he was the biggest help with), the issues this year were just too personal. The only reason Ms. Jones knows is that she noted my major body differences after coming back from winter break.

"Cool! You know if you are really serious about it, I could take a stab at choreographing it." He offered. His voice had a hint of hope in it.

"My song is slow-tempoed song. Plus it's more a ballad, if anything. Although I do have other ideas for songs. I'll come to you first for any staged choreo. I promise Casp." I explained. Caspar just nodded with a grin. I don't think I've ever seen the South African without a smile on his face. I surprised how no girl has been with him. It's always been a question of mine. Is Caspar batting for a different team? I mean I'm not gonna lie, Caspar's handsome. I've seen his abs and they are pretty impressive. But I've never heard of him having a romantic life.

After a few minutes of traveling down the hallway, I reached my locker. I hunched over to put in my combination. The clicked locked and I opened the enclosed locker. Caspar leaned up against the locker to the right of me.

"So, do you we know if your siblings are going to this camp or not?" Caspar asked.

I thought about the question for a little bit as I stuffed my class binders and papers into my locker. Sage and Tyde were on the ropes about going. Although, I think Steele will drag them there.

"I don't know yet. Sage and Tyde are on the fence about it. I prefer them not to go because I don't want to be embarrassed by my snarking younger brother and my white girl sister." I said. I see it as a good experience for both of them, but they might be to young. Maybe not, I don't know.

"Cool. I'm excited, Troye! Thanks again for inviting me!" Caspar said excitedly.

I shut my locker and swung my backpack over my shoulder. "Alright, I gotta go. Steele is probably already mad at me for not being there. See ya, Casp!" I said. I was glad he was going with me. He really comforts me when I need it. He's been the best person I've ever come to know.

"See ya, Spud!" He called out. Spud. I hated when he called me that. I know he does it to irritate me. He began to walk again, but then turned around to see my reaction. I stood there with a sour look on my face.

"See you later, asshole!" I called out. He just smirked at me and then waved. I waved back as he began to turn back around and walk away. I just shook my head with a grin on my face. I turned on my heels and went out the doors at the end of the corridor of the school.

I spotted Steele in the parking lot behind the school. I moved towards his car. I noticed Sage and Tyde were already in the backseats, and it looks like they're already fighting about something. Something probably ridiculous. I opened the car door and slumped down into the seat. I her Steele next to me:

"How was your last day of being a freshman?" He asked me in a monotone voice. He's probably annoyed by the two morons in the back.

"It was just another day." I responded. It really was. Nothing special happened. All we did was sit in the classrooms and talk to each other. Except in Ms. Jones class, some people free-danced, like Caspar. But other than that, there was nothing really special about it.

Steele began to pull out of his parking spot. Turning right and looking both ways. He talked to me while doing so. "You excited for that camp this summer?"

"Yeah, I'm excited! It sounds really fun." I said to him. He smirked at me.

"It really is fun. I had a blast with my friend there, Tyler. Tyler is probably the most bubbly person you'll ever meet." He said. "I hope he is your camp advisor. He is so awesome."

"Cool. Uh-Tyler--"

"Oakley. Just tell him you're related to me and he'll be all over you." He said, slightly excited. He seemed really- not attached but- passionate about Tyler. It kinda scared me.

After that, he and I just made small talk about anything on our minds while Thing 1 and 2 back there are arguing about something I don't even understand.

After a few minutes, we pulled into the driveway. Steele parked next to my mom's SUV.

"Be careful. I parked a little too close. If you door-ding mom's car, she's gonna kick your ass." Steele said warningly. I carefully opened the door and slipped into the opening with my backpack in hand. Tyde and Sage raced inside the house and disappeared behind the door. Steele waited for me in front of his car. As I closed the door to his car, I moved around the front of the car and past Steele. Steele caught up to me and walked next to me.

"Troye?" Steele questioned my name as we stepped up onto the porch.

"Hmm?" I hummed in question. I reached for the door knob. As I made contact with it, Steele put his hand on my shoulder and lightly positioned me to face him. His face was full of worry all of a sudden. His piercing eyes showed concern and sadness. His hand moves off my shoulder and down at his side. He drew in a deep breathe, then exhaled. His breathe was slightly shaky.

"Troye, why was there a razor in your desk in your room?"

_____________________________________
A/N:
Hey! STORY UPDATE!!
Can I just say that I'm so proud of Connor for releasing his memoir, A Work In Progress!! AGH I WANT SOOO BAAAD!!
Also, I'd like to dedicate this chapter to creative-mishaps and quuenbae for keeping me level-headed and giving me advice about my current situations and past problems. They are both amazing and incredible writers and people. If don't follow either one of these people, WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?!
One more thing, I think I'm gonna insert in a Jaspar subplot in this fanfic. Just a heads up.
After the next chapter, each chapter after that I will tell you who's POV the chapter is in. Just another heads up.
Also, a shoutout to klastiel for being a kickass music teacher.
I think that's all I have. So...

COMMENT
FAVORITE
LOVE IT
Love you guys! ❤️
-Dylan

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.3K 132 15
Caspar Lee, 23 and Joe Sugg, 23 were the best of friends. They were Youtubers who made a living out of making videos for a wide variety of fans. Ther...
60.8K 599 45
this story will include imagines of many people.˗ˏˋI ACCEPT REQUESTSˎˊ˗ I will mostly be doing Louis partridge. smut, fluff, maybe angst.
876 10 61
This is a story of what happened to Joey... BEFORE JANIEL. It goes through breakups, suicide, murder attempts and cheating. I hope you enjoy. Includ...
27.2K 382 17
Claireese Winters, just a simple small town California girl. No fame to her name what so ever. So how did she end up with famous YouTuber best friend...