Itzy Oneshot Book

Від WSPItzy

"PLEASE READ DISCLAIMER FIRST BEFORE READING ANYTHING ELSE." Requests are available you can list down anythin... Більше

Disclaimer and Warnings
Attention (Reader x Yeji) edited
Finding out for are self (Yuna & Lia X Reader)
Tired but still Horny (Ryujin x Reader)
Zelos (Yeji & Lia X Reader)
Celebrating too much (Yuna x Reader)
"Aerophobia" (Yuna x Reader) edited
---Divider for Mini story---
Stripper Girlfriend (Chaeryeong x Reader) edited
Slutty Girlfriend (Chaeryeong X Reader)
Slutty Girlfriend Part 2 (Chaeryeong)
Slutty Girlfriend Part 3 (Chaeryeong)
Slutty Girlfriend Part 4 (Chaeryeong)
Slutty Girlfriend Part 5 (Chaeryeong)
_____Desired Wishes Series______
Desired Wishes (Yeji x Reader)
Desired Wishes 2 (Chaeryeong x Reader)
Desired Wishes 3 (Lia x reader)
Desired Wishes 4 (Ryujin x Reader)
Desired Wishes 5 (Yuna X Reader)
Desired Wishes 6 (Yeji X Reader)
Desired Wishes 7 (Ryujin X Reader)
Desired Wishes 8 (Chaeryeong X Reader)
________Divider________
Lust for the Pink Part 1. (Ryujin X Reader)
Lust for the Pink Part 2. (Ryujin)
Lust For The Pink Part 3 (Ryujin)
Lusting Over You 1 (Ryujin X M Reader)
________Divider________
Love and Hate (Chaeryeong X Reader)
Love And Lust (Ryujin x Reader)
After Graduation (Yuna X Reader)
"Old Obsessive Friend" (Yeji X Reader)
_Washington State Patrol + Other agencies (Divider)_
Speeding ticket Then I fell for you (Reader x Yeji) Overhauled
Your mine and always will be (Reader X Chaeryeong) Part 1 Overhauled
Your mine and always will be (Reader X Chaeryeong) Part 2 Overhauled
Biker Girls (OT5 X Reader)
Gotten back together, Again. (Lia X Reader)
Psycho Ex Girlfriend & her Friend (Ryujin & Yeji x Reader) edited
Shackled In My Embrace (Ryujin, Eunbi, Yooa, SinB X M Reader)
Christmas Eve Midnight Gift (Ryujin & Chaeryeong X Reader)
________Divider________
The Innocent beauty (Yuna X M Reader)
Through The Darkest Hour (Ryujin X M Reader)
Snowy Night (Yeji x M Reader)

Lost and Found (Yuna X Reader)

994 4 2
Від WSPItzy

Requested: Not really storyline idea 808AirsoftBros
Genre: Fluff, Kidnapping, Shootout, and probably death.

(Feat. Washington State Patrol OC, Rest of Itzy, and special appearance of ... you have to see to find out)

(Disclaimer: This is all Fanfic please anything you see while reading is not real in any shape or form,please don't take it seriously thank you.)

⚠️⚠️⚠️
____________________
Y/N's POV
January/18/2022

"It's been a couple of months already and I was sitting in my office with my K9 Trooper "Ace" my German Shepard who was watching me filing paperwork today right now until my Captain came in."

Cpt. Peterson: Lt.

- Yes Captain what do you need?

Cpt. Peterson: I've received report about something take a look at this.

"He gave me paper file which contain case of missing person in it was 18 year old Girl who was kidnapped while walking at night on the streets of Seoul the day before."

- What a second how come you got case that contains missing kidnapped person who was kidnapped in Seoul, South Korea?

Peterson: That's the problem the girl is K-pop Idol I'll let you handle this one Lt. this is in your hands and it's up to you to bring that girl home but I wouldn't really put this as a priority but this so-called Itzy community is forcing us to do so really and we have no other choice...

- We got name of the subject?

Peterson: Yes Shin Yuna, 18 Years old in international age though.

- Alright then sir I'll get to it.

"He left my Office an I took a look at the case again no harm in it but she was really cute by the way I don't think people reall care about it but once I looked out the window I see few people holding signs out of my window which says "Find Our Yuna!"
I looked at myself in the mirror I got in my office and then Ace but no offense to myself but I really don't know what K-pop is by the way."

- Let's go catch us Kidnapper Ace but I don't think the kidnapper will be that smart to bring her out of the country don't you think?

Ace: *Bark*

- Hm ok then weird why I'm speaking to a dog but whatever.

Ace: *Bark*

- Come on Ace "BEWEGUNG!"
*word means "Move" in german*

_________________________
Yuna's POV
Location: ???

- Please don't hurt me!

???: Don't worry baby girl your in good hands.

- Don't put your hands on me!!!
*she kicks the person in the guts*

???: OW HOW DARE YOU SON OF B-

??: HEY REMEMBER YOU DON'T HIT GIRLS YOU IDIOT WHATS WRONG WITH YOU!!!

???: Yes ma'am, Sorry..

??: NOW GET OUT OF HERE!!

"He Leaves and she walks up to the Yuna."

??: Hello Yuna... *Giggles*

- Who are you?!?

??: Oh now come on you don't know the sound of my voice Yuna?

- Wait Momo?!?

"She chuckled and takes off the blindfold on me and smirked."

Momo: The one and only now what did I say about you flirting and touching my boy huh!

- I'm Sorry Momo-Ah I just wanted to get to know him and I love him But he doesn't know you!!!!

Momo: Well here we are we're in unknown territory Yuna we're State sided and nobody is going to find you, EVER YOUR LUCKY I CANT KILL YOU!!!

- Please just let me go. *Sobs*

Momo: No can do Yuna your fate is in the hands of me now your not going see to your family or your members anymore.

"And with that she leaves Yuna in the empty room tied up in chair which one light is flashing down on her."

______________________
Y/N's POV

- Right men this is important for some reason this missing person's case of idol is top news today in Korea and for some reason they chosen us for this investigation they some what believed that they bring her here in the state which I find it hard to believe but stay on your toes.

Trooper: How to scale of 1-10 do you think important this will be Sir?

- My guess it's straight 10/10 this girl's Fate are in our hands not every missing person's case can end with them alive that's why I'm making this top priority we have Ground Units from the King County Sheriff's Office and ours searching up and down the county and air support will be within the air in the next half hour with heat seeking cameras... Search every inch of this County.

Trooper: Do we have name of are subject sir?

Cpt. Peterson: Yes goes but the name Shin Yuna she's adult she just turned 18 last month in are book the case file will be on your Laptops within 20 minutes.

All: Yes Sir

- Alright Troopers your all dismissed but remember if you see anything suspicious make sure you have the plate number and design of the vehicle and relay it to communications.

"Everyone nodded and they all left the room."

Peterson: I'm not 100% Sure she'll be here in the state but we have to do are best.

- Yes sir will do.

"And I left but I was thinking of that girl Yuna though because she looks very pretty in cute in that picture I already know  that I won't have a chance with her because that's just stupid I mean would anyone want to date an idol right now is it even a good idea to even date a celebrity but I shift back my focus on rescuing her immediately if I can because this K-pop community is somewhat depends on us which I have no idea I mean the people who kidnapped her can be anywhere all over the US mainland but they chose us to do this case then my radio buzzed in."

Cpl. Erickson: Unit 867 to Main I got a suspicious van rolling around near the station I'm going to attempt to pull them over if I can.

Dispatcher: Copy that 867 you are cleared to in engage them over, Main to Unit "1725" Come in.

- Go ahead center.

Dispatcher: If you can, can go ahead be the backup unit for 867 over?

- Copy I'll be en-route ETA driving 10-20 minutes.

"I put my vehicle in drive and headed that way code 2 for the backup request."

________________________
Time Skip

"I arrived on scene soon after to one of my Troopers traffic stop and got out of my vehicle."

- Hey what's the problem here?

Cpl. Erickson: Hey Lieutenant this van has been driving around the area in circles for at least 3 hours and I stopped the vehic-

- GET DOWN!!!

"I pull him down behind his FPIU passenger door and out comes the opened back door of the van and a woman wearing all black and a mask starts shooting at us both with a Glock 17 and another person wearing all black is shooting at us with Shotgun."

- Shots Fired we are taking fire!!

Erickson: Grab my M4!!

"Since the passenger door of his Patrol vehicle was already opened I Un-racked the M4 Carbine (AR-15) off it's rack and gave to him and he loaded it and opened fired on them hitting one of them in the leg and she'd screamed in pain and I was about to open fire the van took off."

- We got a runner!!

"Me and Erickson both immediately got back in are vehicles and ACE was barking a lot as I called out the pursuit in progress since we had no chase policy this was allowed because they were actively firing at officers and lethal force was already authorized by higher ups and multiple had already departments joined in the pursuit it went on through 4 towns and 2 city such as Kent, Burien, Renton, Tukwila, City of Seattle, went through Mercer island and finally city of Bellevue more then 10+ Units joined in the pursuit most involving State Patrol and the Sheriff's Office only one of each departments can join in only and the suspects stopped there vehicle after hitting ditch and fled on foot leaving are 3 K-9 units plus King County's Sheriff Air Unit Guardian one."

Deputy: Where did they go?!??

- ACE SEARCH!!!

Ace: *Bark*

"Ace started to sniff out the scent of the suspects as we followed not to mention this pursuit ended in the small area of West lake hills near Bellevue College."

Erickson: You Deputies have guardian one up right?!?!

Sr. Deputy: Yes that is confirmed!!

- Can someone call in for more backup Units please!!

Trooper: On it!!

"My trooper moves away from us to call for more units as I spoke out to the rest that were on scene."

- Trooper's, Deputies, and Officer's this girl's life is on the line if we don't do something fast and act slowly we might not find her alive...

Sr. Deputy: Then we have to hurry to find her then.

Miller: Did we get anything from the air unit?

Sr. Deputy: No not yet but we-

"Be the Deputy could finish Guardian One calls in on the location of one of our suspects."

(P.S. Guardian One is actually the callsign for the King County Sheriff's Air Unit not kidding.)

(This is the actual picture of there air unit but anyways on with the story.)

Radio: "This is Guardian One calling in to all ground units I see one suspect running north bound towards The Walmart neighborhood Market near the Lake Hills Greenbelt on 154th AVE SE street in the neighborhood."

- Well looks like this is going to be wild goose chase...

______________________
Time Skip

"We spent hours trying to look for the suspects and we came across one hiding behind a garage bin."

- GET YOUR FUCKING HANDS UP!!!!

Sr. Deputy: ON THE GROUND!!!

"We point the Pistols at the person and they started to stand up and put there hands up the person still had there mask on and they turned and got on there knees as I went to cuff them as the rest covered me."

- You have anything that's going to poke, stick me, and hurt me.

???: NO NOW FUCKING LET GO OF ME YOU DIRTY COPS!!!!

"I uncover the mask from the person and it was a women she had some cute facial features but she was obviously going to jail now."

- What's your name Miss?

???: Kwon Eunbi, NOW LET ME GO!!!

- We can't do that Ms. Eunbi your going to jail, As of right now your under arrest of Washington State Patrol and King County Sheriff's Office Anything you say can will be used against you in the court of law you have the right to afford an attorney if you can not afford one, one will be afforded to you by the State Of Washington do you understand your rights?

Eunbi: Yes...

- You mind putting her in your car as we wait for one of your female units to arrive?

KCSO Sr. Deputy: You got it.

"I gave Ms. Eunbi to the deputy as I followed but I saw small note on the ground and I opened it up to see one thing which was an address."

"*Address*"

- I want that Van searched and impounded and also Smith!!!

Smith: Yes sir?

- Call Swat...

_________________________
Yuna's POV

- I need to get out of here!

"I was trying to find way to escape until Momo came inside and she was angry as fuck."

Momo: Your fucking lucky Shin Yuna my backup hasn't arrived yet or you'll already be dead!!!

- Don't kill me please!!!

Momo: I won't but I'll kill your members instead of you until I get back to Korea HAHAHA!!

"With that she was about to leave and getting her stuff ready to go the airport but I prayed they will be alright and I wish I was already out of here."

Momo: And after I kill them I'll be back to kill you!!

- NO DON'T KILL MY MEMBERS, wait that doesn't make any sense at all...

"But she ignored me and left I was sitting there crying and tied to the chair as she slammed the door."

____________________
Y/N's POV

Erickson: Sorry Sir Swat is not available at this moment there busy...

- Shit well I guess we're moving in either way for the kidnapped victim

KCSO Captain: Well I guess we'll let you handle that because we're on standby this is entirely your case good luck...

- Thanks also remember to bring that subject to your station.

"As the Sheriff deputies leave my Captain comes over to speak with me."

Peterson: We got one of them?

- Yup we got one but two are still at large though.

Peterson: Well let's go ahead and get ACE out then and fine there scent.

- Yes Sir.

"I went back to my K9 Tahoe and got Ace out from the back seat as additional State Units arrive on scene where the pursuit ended earlier and tow was just about to take away the Van they were in and one of my Troopers took out shirt that was in the van and gave it to me."

- Ok boy look for the scent...

Ace: *Sniffs* *Sniffs*

- Ok Ace now track!

Ace: *Bark*

"Ace starts walking and sniffing around as I walked with him trying to look for them and Units staying on scene or following me as Bellevue Police units arrive also."

________________________
Yuna's POV

"I was still tied up in there that chair waiting for some to come through that door and I was not surprised when Momo came through that door already changed."

Momo: Hope your enjoying your time here. *Smirks*

- No I'm not...

Momo: Well like I said no one's saving you no-

"Before she could she could say anything her phone started ringing."

Momo: Hello?

???: ***********

Momo: Your here?!

???: **********

Momo: Alright I'll be right out.

"Momo walks out of the room to go get who ever is there and came back with two other girls."

Momo: I want you say hello to Sana, and Minju they were also in on this to.

- WHAT?!?!?

Minju: I heard your going to die did you know that Yuna?

- NO, I'M NOT GOING TO DIE!!!

Sana: Also Momo the cops are coming.

Momo: You got to be fucking serious Sana did you bring the cops!!!

Minju: Now's not the time to yell and complain because Eunbi was already arrested!!

Momo: *Sigh* Alright let's go ahead and grab the guns.

"The three of left me alone in the empty room again as I prayed for miracle to happen..."

________________________
Timeskip
Y/N's POV

"It took at least 40 minutes to get to the house but this was the place where they ran to was was the house that had the address on the note."

- Tell the units shut off there lights I think we're almost here.

Erickson: Roger all units, all units shut off lights were here.

"Everyone shut off all there lights making the lights of all vehicles pitched black into the night sky besides the street lights on the neighborhood road and white color of State Patrol vehicles illuminating also."

Trooper: So what's the objective here Lieutenant?

- I want all corners of this house or any possible exit points of the house covered!

All: Yes sir.

Trp. Anderson: Sir your only one available to active as Swat.

- Well I can't because I have the dog with me.

Trp. Anderson: Well we got to do something sir.

- Alright go ahead and grab my equipment from my Tahoe it's all the way back at the other scene.

Erickson: Sir we don't have time to grab it!

Trooper: GET DOWN!!!!

"We all took cover as we heard windows being smashed and sounds of gunshots."

- Tell Communications we got the house!!!!

Erickson: IS THAT ALL SIR!?!?

- And Ask them what are we going to do Next!!!

Erickson: YES SIR!!!

"Erickson goes back to his vehicle under hail of gun fire as other officers shoot back until something happened."

Trooper Dickson: An Officer has been shot!!!

"I look to my left to see Bellevue City Officer on the ground bleeding on the forehead and I took action."

- I want him dragged out of here Medical can't move in yet until we have this scene cleared and bringing order to chaos!!!

"Dickson dragged the down Officer out of the fire zone as Erickson came back almost getting shot the process."

- So?!?

Erickson: They said we have to move in!!!

"I nodded and looked up from the house to see at least 3 gun flashes from the muzzles from the first and second floors."

- Keep them occupied!, Ace come!!

"I immediately started running to the back of the house as ace ran ahead and followed by Troopers and Officers a like firing back with there department issued weapons and then one by one other Troopers followed."

- Alright we got to barge in the door.

Miller: You want to smash the window open sir?

- Go ahead do it now!

"Miller smashes the windows with his baton and clears any sharp parts of the window off and we move in as Miller opens the door as we all move in."

- Flashlights on, WASHINGTON STATE PATROL COME OUT WITH YOUR HANDS UP!!!

"With at least 8 Troopers with me and 2 Officers we moved in as the gunfire gotten silent and then..."

*BANG*

- OW I'VE BEEN SHOT!!

Erickson: Open fire!!

*BANG* *BANG* *POP* *POP*

"As I fell to the ground Erickson fired sending one shot into the person causing them to fall down also and all of them move in the arrest the person."

Officer: DON'T FUCKING MOVE, ONE MOVE YOUR FUCKING DEAD!!!!

Officer: Dispatch Shots fired by LEO within the house at this time one suspect down.

Miller: Sir you alright?

- I'll be fine...

"I look at my body to see I've been shot in the leg and I gave no mind and continued on as if it was nothing but I was limping."

Miller: SIR YOUR SHOT IN THE LEG!

- DON'T PAY ATTENTION TO IT MILLER, Now Group of five move in and clear every room!

"As 2 groups move in we hear yelling in one room and we move in and it was basement Me and Erickson as we looked at each other before we moved down the stairs slowly and opened to door to at least one person tied to a chair and they looked at us and I could see in there eyes it was look of hope and warning."

- You ok Ms?

Yuna: No don't move any closer sir!!!

"But I moved closer to only get shot again in the other leg by someone in the darkness and then Erickson opened fired and shot them in the dark corner of the room causing them to scream in pain."

Erickson: You need to go the hospital Sir you've been shot two times!

- I'll be fine Corporal now arrest that lady in the corner!!!

"Erickson moves in guns drawn on the person in the corner and I literally dragged myself to Yuna tied up in the chair."

Yuna: Sir will you be alright?!?

- I'll be fine Ms. Yuna.

Yuna: How do you my name!?!?

- Lucky you, your missing case was international for some reason and so they gave it.... to us but look now your save and in good hands. *Smiles*

"Yuna Couldn't help but cry as I cut the ropes on her off the chair and she hugged me now full blown crying as Erickson brought the suspect out as Ace came down thankfully the suspect was shot in the leg to but I was in serious condition shot in both legs and losing blood but we were able to bring both of them out but I almost couldn't stand up anymore I was clearly dragging myself as Yuna helped me and as everyone else cleared the rest of the house and brought out the other two wounded suspects out unfortunately one of them died after being en-routed to Harborview Medical Center for medical treatment."

Erickson: Sir we did it the victim is safe! *Smiles*

Yuna: *Sobs* Thank you so much Sir!!!

- Don't thank me, thank... my K9

Ace: *Bark* *Bark*

Yuna: Can I pet him?

- Not right... now I need.. to go... to the hosp-

"Before I could say anything else I started to feel dazed and blacked out due to the blood loss and Yuna started yelling taking notice of all other Officers and then medical immediately took over and help me and treated Yuna as Erickson notified the office and then the department notified the Police in Korea and her parents...."

_______________________
Yuna POV

"I watched as the ambulance took the Officer or "Trooper" away to the medical center and then one of the other Troopers came up to me and spoke out."

Erickson: Are you hurt Ms?

- No but who was that though the person who got shot in the legs?

Erickson: Oh that was my Lieutenant Y/N L/N veteran Trooper even though he's in his 20s and this is his pet K9 Ace I'm sure he said that before he backed out.

Ace: *Bark* *licks Yuna's hand*

- Hehe, but is he married?

Erickson: No not really he said he was never into dating but he hopes one day he can have children but come on let's get you to the hospital."

"I nodded as I couldn't help but wonder if Y/N was going to live or not because of what happened as the Trooper took me the ambulance and then after took me the hospital to."

- Is the Trooper who got shot in the legs going to be ok?

Paramedic: I'm sure he will, the Officers will notified your family and friends from Korea and there will be on the way to meet you.

- I also have one request.

Paramedic: What's that then Ms?

- I...

_____________________
Time Skip
Week later
Y/N's POV

"I don't know how long I've been in hospital for maybe at least week or so because I to go through Surgery to get those two bullets out of my legs and it was successful from the doctors said but I want don't know if Yuna was safely back home in Korea but I could just wonder only."

- So doctor how long will I be in here for?

Doctor: Be at least one more week it's safe to say that you'll still be able to walk through but you have to be on leave for bit from being on duty for while so your legs and heal but least you'll still be able to walk.

- Alright thank you doctor.

"As the Doctor was putting in shot for me and just finished up a nurse walked in."

Nurse: Doctor I have some visitors for Mr. L/N here.

- Bring them in Ms.

"The Nurse let's the person in and comes in was Erickson and Miller with smiles on there faces and also Assistant Chief Shannon Bendiksen."

- Erickson, Miller, Chief Bendikson...

Erickson: How are you feeling Lieutenant?

- Better at least Chief any news?

A.C. Shannon: Well since you acted quickly in the situation like this and saved the victim from last night-

- Sorry to budge in Chief but how is the victim?

Miller: She's Ok Lieutenant the doctors looked over her and she had no Injuries on her body at least 3 of the 4 have been arrested the fourth one was shot dead at least 4 times in the chest.

- Oh... and Thank the lord the victim is safe, you can continue now Chief...

Shannon: That's fine well anyways as I was-

"Before she speak again the Nurse comes in again into the room."

Nurse: Sir I have more guests for you.

- Well you can bring them in thank you very much.

"The nurse lets in another batch of people and here comes 8 people enter the room and almost everyone was surprised as it was Yuna, her friends which assumed to be Members of her group and her family and some guy with cool hairstyle that's all I could say to be exact and they have flowers and other stuff to."

A.C. Shannon: Well this is a surprise.

Yuna: Sorry we're late we just my family and members just wanted to say Hello to the Lieutenant how are you feeling Y/N? *Smiles*

- I'm fine Ms. Yuna and who's this with you?

Yuna: Well this is Yeji, Ryujin, Lia, and Chaeryeong, and these are my Parents.

"Her parents walked up to me and the woman who I assumed to be her mother hugged me with tears in her eyes."

Yuna's Mom: Thank you so much for saving my Daughter.

- Well your very much welcome Ms, Sir?

Yuna's Dad: Well I'm just letting the moment happen.

"Her Mother backs up away from me and then the other Man who came with them spoke out."

JYP: I'm the CEO for JYP entertainment I would like to give this gift as for thanking you for saving member of one my groups this is Itzy one of girl groups there leader Yeji would give you this gift with gratitude unfortunately as the problems for the cause for two of the members for Twice there promotions will have to be on hold.

A.C. Shannon: Oh you mean the two girls we arrested unfortunately under Washington State Law there charges Involving Kidnapping, Discharging Weapons, Attempted Murder on Law Enforcement Officer there's not debate on how many years they will be in jail..

Miller: *Scoffs* 25 Years to life probably.

Erickson: Well I wouldn't debate on that there being that their going to be transported back to Korea which has a bit of different code of law I believe so yeah they might have lower sentencing.

- *Scoffs* I'm not surprised...

Miller: Well about the other person who was killed I'm not naming them but their body is being transported back also to Korea.

- Like I said not surprised..

Yuna: Do you mind if I speak to Y/N please?

A.C. Shannon: Sure go ahead Ms.

"Yuna walks up to me and smiles before speaking."

Yuna: If this is the last time I get to see you I would like to do this.

"She closes the distance and literally kisses me on the lips with everyone in the room which surprised and the CEO which was her Boss was also shocked and when Yuna finished the kiss she backed up and spoke."

Yuna: I want to know if you can become my boyfriend. *Smiles*

All Troopers + Me: Huh?!??!

- Mr. JYP is this allowed I heard your company has like this dating ban for all your idols and let me tell you I saw this from a friend...

JYP: Oh come on I'll allow it for Yuna really. *Chuckles*

- Chief?

A.C. Shannon: How old is she by the way?

Yeji: Are Maknae is 18 years old. *Smiles*

Erickson: You can't be serious!?

Miller: Wha I thought that file we had on her that age was 17 was that a lie?!?!

JYP: I guess it was.

- CHIEF?!?!

A.C. Shannon: Calm down Captain.

- Yes Che- wait a sec did you call me Captain??

Miller: Since we were interrupted earlier we never really got the chance to tell you that you got promoted to the rank of Captain congratulations L/N you're officially Captain of the Washington State Patrol! *Claps*

"Everyone started clapping as Ms. Yuna or should I just say Yuna was still hugging me tightly."

- Wow getting a Girlfriend and promoted on the same day I never saw that coming and also how is Ace doing by the way?

Erickson: He's ok Captain he's waiting patiently outside Well then we'll go ahead and leave you be with them and Ms. Yuna here Captain we'll see you in one week after your wounds have healed.

"They gave me a handshake and left leaving me with Yuna, Her Parents, JYP, and her Members I was just looking at Yuna was still smiling at me widely."

- Sir I'm completely confused and sorry about this....

JYP: It's fine sir like I said I'll allow You and Yuna to date but you to keep this a secret though from the news sources about this I don't want people to think that she's dating and then we are running into big problems...

- Yeah I hear you sir...

Yuna's Dad: Well I'm glad your alright sir hope you have a great and speedy recovery we'll go ahead and leave now Yuna we'll wait outside for you ok?

Yuna: Ok Appa!

"Her parents leave as Yuna and the rest of them were looking at me my bandaged up legs and then Yeji started speaking to me about the wounds."

Yeji: Are the wounds that bad sir?

- There are alright Ms. Yeji it's not that bad a little blood loss but I'll be alright and don't need to be so formal Yeji just call me Y/N. *Smiles*

Ryujin: I'm still wondering why Momo, Minju, and Sana decided to kidnap you Yuna?

Yuna: It was because Momo was assuming I was trying to take her boy...

Lia: What?, You can't be serious Yuna is that true?

Yuna: Unfortunately it is it doesn't make any sense I was only trying to get to know him better so we can be friends and she decided to do this all of sudden.

- There was actually four people who was in on this I think the four one we arrested was Kwon Eunbi I can't remember really.

Ryujin: Well that answers the question why Chaeryeong's sister Chaeyeon was asking where was Minju and Eunbi are, also where are they now by the way Y/N??

- My guess would be sitting in jail cell right now with the rest of them besides the one who got killed...

Chaeryeong: Wait who was the one killed though I mean there was four of them.

- Well that could be mystery really but I'll find out when the report comes.

Chaeryeong: Ok then.

JYP: Well I need to get going your manager will be here to pick you girls up and I thank you again sir.

- All in a days work I guess Sir. *Smiles*

"JYP leaves and then followed by the rest of them 2 hours later which just leaves me and Yuna in the hospital room."

Yuna: So Oppa your going to be on world news for saving me. *Grins*

- No I won't really the importance is that your safe now.

Yuna: All thanks to you Oppa!

"I laughed before she came up to my face again and kissed me once more this time more passionately and this lasted for about and hour until she backed away for air."

Yuna: Your lips are so sweet!

- Your's to Yuna but anyways I think you got to get going now your members are waiting.

Yuna: Ok Oppa I'll see you soon.

"Yuna kissed me once more before leaving the room without waving goodbye and I sigh and stare at the ceiling before grabbing the certificate that the Assistant Chief gave me and I smiled and also behind all over the certificate was Yuna's signature on the back along with her members saying thank you and such."

- Well I guess this relationship might not be so bad after all...

———————————————

"I put the certificate away before falling asleep happy knowing that I have at least 4 in jail and Yuna safe knowing that she was victim now becoming all of sudden my girlfriend the next day and her members immediately becoming friends with me and I'm not complaining really but the next day my friends told me they left back to their home country and so I just sighed and continued on with my normal duties after my wounds healed and so was the start of long distance relationship but that's what I thought through."

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

9.4K 154 21
Story's and one shots. Smut and fluff
23.6K 252 40
One shots, includes: Smut, angst, fluff, spicy and just random shit which idk what to lable as. Suggest me things if yall want, i put my comfort ship...
3.4K 19 17
Random shmexy and/or romantic oneshots/stories that are fun to write. ~~~ REQUESTS ARE OPEN! Although I refuse to write any smut containing minors :...
1.8K 5 14
Random one-shots about some of my favorite characters. This will not include smut but maybe in the future I will publish a book containing smut, so e...