Psycho Ex Girlfriend & her Friend (Ryujin & Yeji x Reader) edited

Genre: Yandere, Threesome, Smut, Submissive, And Murder.
BxG
(Feat. Random People.)

(Disclaimer: This is all Fanfic please anything you see while reading is not real in any shape or form,please don't take it seriously thank you.)

🔞⚠️🔞⚠️🔞
__________________________

Y/N's POV

"It's been 5 Months after my breakup with Yeji and I'm getting flashbacks of what happened as I sit in my office alone finishing paperwork of missing persons case these past Months because for some reason half of my friends have gone missing after moving to WA from Korea in November and I just started to get use to my new life here.)

Flashback

- Yeji stop lying I saw those messages of from your other friends now tell me the truth!

Yeji: *crying* I'M SAYING THE TRUTH Y/N PLEASE BELIEVE ME!

- *sigh* Yeji enough of this now just tell me why are there messages Saying for you to break up with me!

Yeji: *Crys* Fine it's true there telling me to break up with you because my friend thinks your dickhead and thinking your cheating on me...

- *scoffs* Yeji then what's with this picture then?
(You show picture of her and man in bed kissing each other.)

Yeji: *Gasps* Please Y/N!! Hyunjin got the jump on me!

- I'm sorry Yeji but looks like I can't believe I'm breaking up with you...
(You walk away as Yeji tries to hold you back.)

Yeji: NO I WON''T LET YOU LEAVE!!!!

- YEJI I said I'm breaking up with you it's over!

(You push her away lightly not to hurt her and walk off as you heard Yeji crying on the floor I thought to myself will she move on after this and continue with life?)

End of Flashback
______________________

"Still Thinking one of my colleagues walks in my office to see myself staring at the ceiling."

Charles: You doing ok L/N why your staring at the ceiling?

- Sorry about that Charles I was thinking about my breakup with my girlfriend...

Charles: Oh yeah loves cruel thing well I feel you I've in that situation before and it's not pretty but they moved out on don't know about you though.

- Yeah but for some reason my friends are going missing now this is the 3rd in 1 week...

Charles: Strange don't you think this as something to do with your ex?

- Maybe I was thinking the same thing but it's hard question I guess...

(Captain walks in.)

Captain: Meetings at 6 Troopers go ahead and make your way over to the meeting room

Both: Yes sir
____________________

Meanwhile

??? POV

???: WHERE IS HE!!!!

(The person Was slapping him non-stop his face battered with marks and he had black eye.)

Thomas: I'm not talking to where he is!!!
???: Do you want to die!!!

(The person pulls out knife and points it straight to his stomach.)