My Affair

By efoiroii

*IN NEED OF VERY HEAVY EDITING* "I want you to fuck me." Athena Escarra, a promising young lawyer who loves h... More

Aesthetics + Authors Note
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Next Books & New Aesthetics
Bonus Chapter One
Bonus Chapter Two
Bonus Chapter Three

Chapter Twenty-Two

21.3K 440 186
By efoiroii

Alessandro

I was in heaven.

Waking up to the most beautiful woman laying beside me. Her hair covered her face so I moved it behind her ear and smiled. She had her lips slightly open and her hand in a loose fist on my chest.

Her head rested on my chest and the covers were moved off her body, giving me a little bit of view of her ass. I rubbed her sides and placed a kiss on her temple. She smiled and snuggled closer to me.

I couldn't even think of the right word to describe the goddess laying in front of me. She was so unbelievably beautiful that she seemed unreal.

She started to stir, her eyebrows creasing, "I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry." She continued to mumble that and it saddened me. I kissed her full lips and continued to do so until she stopped talking.

She looked back to her relaxed state and I sighed. I hated that I couldn't do anything about it. I picked her arm up and laid and beside her head so I could get up to make her breakfast.

She turned over to her side, her breast now fully in my eyesight. The cover covered everything below her stomach but just the sight of her breast turned me on.

After putting my boxers and slacks back on, I walked out into the kitchen. Serene stood there, leaning against the counter with a coffee mug hovering over her lips. She seemed to be deep in thought because she didn't notice I walked in.

"Good morning." I said and her eyes snapped up to mine as if she had been in another universe.

"Morning. Is Athena doing okay? She hasn't been out of her room since you dropped her off." She took a sip of her coffee.

I nodded, "She's fine. Has she eaten since I dropped her off?" She shook her head. "Do you want me to make you anything?" I poured myself a glass of orange juice.

"No, no it's fine. Why are you walking around my house half naked?" She arched an eyebrow and I chuckled.

"Athena and I took a shower-"

"Did you stick your dick in her pussy in my house? You both are disgusting." I nearly choked on my drink and she laughed at me. Blunt.

"No, we did not have sex. We slept in the same bed naked but no sexual activity was happening." I set my drink down and got some eggs and bacon from the freezer.

"Athena is sexy as shit and you didn't do anything with her? You deserve a fucking medal." She moved away from the oven as I put pans on it.

"You don't even understand."

"Oh, believe me I do." She winked at me and laughed just as I did. "I really like you. For Athena, I mean."

I smiled as I started to cook the bacon and eggs. "I like me for her too."

"Have you guys said the three magic words or are you a pussy like Oliver?"

I scoffed, "I'll have you know I told her I love her last night."

"Really? What did she say? How'd you do it?" She was really interested in our conversation now.

"I told her I love her and that I'll always love her to comfort her. I really do love her, more than myself honestly. She said it back, though." I smiled. I've been smiling a lot lately. Serene shrieked and clapped.

"Finally! I can't wait for the divorce-" She stopped talking mid-sentence and smiled. "Morning, love bug."

"Morning, sexy." Athena said and hugged Serene. "Sorry for being a bitch." Serene laughed and hugged her tighter.

"It's fine. I understand, plus you seem to be in a brighter mood." They broke of their hug and gave each other a peck on the lips. I decided not to question it. "I'm gonna check on Rachael."

Athena was in my dress shirt, her hair messy. She wrapped her arms around me from the side. "Hi."

"Hi." I replied with a small smile.

She looked up at me with those beautiful brown eyes that captivated my entire being. After I finished stirring the eggs and flipping the bacon, I picked her up and set her on the counter.

She moved her hands up and down my chest with a smile. "Why haven't you been eating?"

"It was only one day."

"I don't care. Do I need to force feed you now? I will if I have to." She laughed and shook her head. "I love you."

Her face and neck grew red and she kept her gaze down, "I love you, too."

I tilted her head up by her chin. "Look at me when you say it."

"I love you, too." I tried kissing her forehead but she moved her head back and pointed to her lips. I laughed and went to give her a quick kiss but she gripped my hair and pulled me closer.

It felt like I was tasting her for the first time again. Sweet. Her lips and tongue were sweet and addicting. The world stopped spinning and the only thing my mind could focus on were her lips and the way they easily molded against mine.

I felt something flutter in my stomach when she moaned. I hadn't touched her, heard her, in what felt like years and now that I am I felt like a kid in a candy store.

I slid my hands under her shirt and gripped her ass. Then I moved my hands up her sides and grabbed her breast. I glided my lips down her neck, placing gentle kisses along her jawline and neck. "Your going to burn the food."

I moved my hands from her breast and back down to her waist. "Fuck the food. I've missed your body too much." She laughed and let my hands move up and down her waist as I kissed all over her neck and face. "When is the court date, again?"

"Three more days. But I'm meeting Brinda today to just speak to her about how she feels being a witness. Flip the bacon, Alessandro." I rolled my eyes and unwillingly moved my hands off her body.

I flipped the bacon and put eggs on a plate for us both. I poured pancake mix onto a pan, making a perfect circle. "I have to continue that meeting but I'm sure we could do it over the computer. But that would mean I'd have to leave here."

She kicked her legs back and forth and stared at my arms. "It's fine. You don't have to be under me all day."

"I don't want to leave your side. Do you..." I trailed off and she raised her eyebrows in question. "Could you... um... Would you stay with me? At my house? It's okay if you still don't want to. I was just-"

She wrapped her arms around me from behind again and kissed my bare back. "Yes. I want to stay with you, Alessandro. No need to be nervous."

I let out a breath of relief. "You make me nervous. Extremely nervous." She laughed and kept her arms around me.

I felt at home with her around. She was my home. As she started tracing my back tattoos, I felt goosebumps. She's to perfect for me. I was so in love by this woman that I was blinded by any flaw she had. In my eyes, she was absolutely perfect. 

Whenever she was around I felt content. Happy. She warmed me up the way no other woman on Earth ever has. When our plates were fixed I turned around and picked her up, holding her up by her ass.

I stared into her eyes that had my soul trapped. "What?" She asked, chuckling nervously.

"Estoy muy enamorada de ti." She laughed at the way I was trying so hard not to mess up. I started trying to learn Spanish not too long ago and I'd say I'm already a pro.

"No tanto como estoy contigo." She rubbed her hand over my face with a lazy smile. I couldn't help at the reddish color that made its way up neck. "Are you blushing?"

"What? No." I cleared my throat and set her back down on the ground.

"Oh God, your blushing! You look so adorable!" She held my face in her hands with a bright smile. I was glad to be the reason she was smiling again.

"I love you." I said, wrapping my arms around her waist.

"I love you." She said, blushing. I kissed her cheek and grabbed our plates. "The food smells good."

"Duh, I'm a chef in this bitch." She laughed, making me smile.

Athena

After we finished eating, I said my goodbyes to Rachael and Serene before leaving. He wasn't kidding when he said he didn't want to leave my side.

He made me lay right beside him in bed while he had a zoom meeting. I was probably being a distraction because I kept moving my hand up and down his chest then down to his crotch.

I felt like I wasn't supposed to want sex after having a miscarriage. I thought I was moving too fast and that I wasn't properly mourning the loss of our baby but he reassured me that it was my decision and that there wasn't a 'proper' way to mourn the loss of a child.

I loved him. So fucking much it felt unhealthy.

He made me more food and we laid in bed and ate all day. He made sure to feed me twenty-four hours worth of food and kept his phone off while with me.

We laid in bed and talked, joked, and laughed for hours until I had to leave. I changed into a white blouse tucked into the black skirt I had. For whatever reason, Alessandro wanted to put my heels on so he was on his knees doing so.

"You have pretty feet."

"Oh.. thank you. I think." He kissed my ankle then slipped my heel on. "Are you coming?"

"I'll be there but not once it starts. I have some important business to do first." I nodded as he kissed my other ankle then slipped my heel on. "Put this on." He handed me the cologne I bought him.

I furrowed my eyebrows, "I don't want to smell like a man."

"I want you to smell like me so no one hits on you." I rolled my eyes but sprayed the cologne over me a bit. I grabbed my purse and sunglasses after putting on a little lip balm and gloss.

We walked out to the entry way of the home and I turned around. "Do well, Butterfly."

"Always." Even though I was in heels he still had to bend down to kiss me. I missed his lips and tongue on mine. He moved his lips down to my neck and sucked on the spot for a while.

He sucked and bit on the area harshly, a waterfall pooling between my legs at the action. "Did you mark me?" I said when he moved away from my neck.

"Of course I did. I always leave a mark on what belongs to me."

"Did you leave a mark on Tabitha?"

He rolled his eyes, "Of course not. She was a street whore." I smiled.

"Don't miss me too much." I said, turning around and grabbing my keys.

"That is physically impossible." I laughed softly and he awarded me with a slap on the ass.

"Murder him baby."

"Of course." I smiled, pecking his lips before walking out. He still followed behind me until I reached my car, blowing a kiss towards it.

I blew one back and started to drive off to Brinda's. Once I pulled into her driveway, I looked into the rear view mirror to make sure I looked fine. I didn't even need to knock before someone opened it.

"Afternoon." Bella greeted me with a warm smile.

"Afternoon. Where's your mom? And why aren't you in classes?" I stepped inside and Bella locked the door behind me.

"In her office upstairs. And it's break, I have to leave in a few though." Bella walked me to her office.

"Oh. Well, how have you been doing?"

She sighed, "Terrible. Everyone at school keep showering me with pity and I hate it. Like okay I get your all sorry for me but you don't need to express it every five seconds of the day."

I nodded, "I understand. When my Abuelita passed everyone was just havering over me telling me how sorry they were. We were extremely close but I hated how they treated me differently."

"Exactly." We stopped in front of two legs double doors. "Well, here we are."

"Thank you." She nodded and left as I opened the office doors. "Brinda?"

She turned her chair to face me. "Oh hi! Is it five already?"

I nodded and smiled, taking a seat in front of her office desk. "How are you?"

"Better." She smiled before looking down at my cast for my arm and wrist. "I heard about what happened. Do you know who attacked you?"

I nodded, "It'll help with your case actually. It was Nate. Remember when he threatened me about dropping the case?" She nodded. "Well, I guess you could say the only reason he's ever won his cases was because the prosecution always got beat to do so."

"I'm so sorry. If I had know this case would bring any harm to you I wouldn't have involved you."

"It's fine. Now enough about me, we have court soon and are you sure your ready to face your husband? The defense tends to get a little crazy with questions."

She nodded with a small smile. "If me being on the stand will cut this process shorter and have him in jail for as long as possible then I'm up for it." I smiled and took some papers out.

We spent a few hours practicing before her nervousness was out of the window. "Mrs. Dubois, how would you say yours and the defendants relationship was like in the early stages? Before marriage." I was enacting Nate.

"Wonderful. He treated me like no other man had and that's why I fell for him." She sounded more sure and mature then the last hundred times.

"When would you say the relationship started falling downhill?" I paced in front of her desk.

"At least a year before Bella was born. I don't know but it was like something just snapped. He started to drink heavily and come home with a few cuts and bruises as if he'd just gotten into a fight."

I nodded, "Was there any dramatic life change that might've caused this shift in behavior?"

She shrugged, "I didn't notice. We were about to celebrate our fifth year anniversary so I guess I ignored any signs of him changing."

"I-" Her phone started to ring and it seemed to be important.

"I'll be right back. It's about Bella." I nodded and took a seat behind her desk. My phone started getting notifications and of course they were texts from Alessandro.

Alessandro
How's the meeting going?

Me
Great so far. How's it going for you?

Alessandro
Boring but good. When are you going to be home?

Home. With Alessandro. I liked the sound of that.

Me
Soon. I might stop by my place to get some clothes but I'll be home soon. You?

Alessandro
Probably later tonight. I'll try to make it as early as possible.

Me
It's fine. Just let me know if I should stay up for you or not.

Alessandro
Of course. I love you.

Me
I love you.

Brinda came back just as I was putting my phone away, a smile on my face. "Sorry, but we have to cut it short. Bella got into a fight and-"

I cut her off, "No, no go and handle your business. Let me know when's a good time for you." I stood up and shook her her hand.

"Thank you again."

"No problem. After what Nate did to me, not only will Zac be going to jail but so will he." She was confused but nodded. "Have a good evening."

I walked out of her home and went to my car. Smiling at the thought of eating dinner and spending a real night with Alessandro excited me. I'm sure he wouldn't mind me having no undergarments and just his shirt on but I couldn't let my vagina and tits be free women 25/8.

I drove to my place, hoping Oliver wouldn't be there. Luckily he wasn't so I hurried inside and packed a suitcase full of clothes. It didn't hurt as much to leave this place as I thought it would.

Seeing all of the wedding photos and other photos were we looked happy made me want to get out of this place as quick as possible. They were all fake because behind every last one of those photos was a fake happy version of me.

I heard the door open and close, a man and women talking, just as I was zipping up my suitcase. I quickly pulled up the handle and started to walk out of the closet when Oliver walked in.

We both froze. Not blinking but just staring at each other. I wanted to leave, to make this less harder for the both of us and just leave but my legs wouldn't move. My feet were glued to the ground.

"Athena... I- I've missed you."

"I'm not staying." His eyes fell down to the suitcase.

"Please, you promised we would talk." He walked closer but I took a step back.

"That was before I found out you and Katie fucked. Multiple times." He sighed and ran a hand through his hair.

"Not to sound like I'm pointing the finger but you really don't have any right to be upset. From the way Alessandro was holding you in the hospital I'm sure you've been fucking."

"Your right. I've been stepping out on this marriage as well but at least I didn't lie to my husband and tell him he didn't have to worry about his boss fucking me. You told me I didn't have to worry about her. You guys were literally fucking months before I met her! Months before I met Alessandro!" I yelled, pointing a finger at him.

"Baby, I'm sorry, I'm-"

I rolled my eyes, "I don't care. I'm leaving-"

"Oliver, sweetie? Who are you talking to?" Katie walked in and once she spotted me, annoyance appeared on her face. "Why is she here?"

"I was just leaving. You both deserve each other." I grabbed my suitcase and started walking out. "I'll send someone for the rest of my clothes. Oh and Oliver," His attention was back on me. "I want a divorce."

He froze, not knowing what to say or do but I didn't care. I left, put my suitcase in the backseat, and drove back home. A home where I felt I could be myself and not be bashed for it.

I drove home and, with help from his men, I brought my suitcase up stairs. They helped me unpack since they were on Alessandro's orders to not let me do to much heavy lifting. Or any lifting at all for that matter.

After they left, I started on dinner for him and I. I felt so excited for him to get here. For once in a very long time, my heart was racing as I waited for him to  come up the elevator and through those doors.

I was practically shaking as I placed our food on the dining table. I wore a lace ice silk pajama dress that was hidden by a matching silk robe. It was my choice if I wanted to started having sex again. I was still hurt over the loss of my baby, I might always will be, but that doesn't mean that I was going to stop doing something I loved with someone I loved.

Me putting Nate in jail, along with Zac, would help me with the loss of our baby.

I lit candles and poured two glasses of champagne. I wanted to reward Alessandro with a special night since he's been working so hard and has been here for me throughout this miscarriage. Not once has he put something before me, and for that I could never stop loving him.

The doorbell rang and I sucked in an excited breath as I stood in front of the dining table. "Baby! I'm home!"

"In the kitchen!" I called out, my heart beating out of my chest. He walked in and his eyes immediately found mine before moving slowly down my body. "You like?" I asked, doing a 360.

"I love." He smirked then looked at the table. "You made dinner?" He raised one of his perfectly arched eyebrows.

"I did. I wasn't trying to go over the top or anything. If you think it's too much-" I was blabbering to much to notice he had come closer to me. He grabbed the back of my neck and pressed his lips against mine.

It was slow. Mesmerizing. His hand moved down to my hip while the other gripped my ass. I leaned into the kiss, moving my hand all over his chest. He started to tug at the belt of my robe so I had to move back.

He kept me on him and kissed down my neck. "Dinner first." I smiled as he groaned. "Here, let me help you." I walked behind him and slid his suit coat off. I set it on the back of his chair before going to sit in my own.

"This is beautiful, Athena." He complimented, looking at the food in awe. We were going to eat stuffed chicken breast and homemade mashed potatoes.

"Thank you. I tried." I picked up my glass of champagne, "Let's toast." He raised his glass.

"To you, my love."

"To me." And our glasses clinked.

"Great choice in champagne, butterfly." I thanked him and we both dug into our foods.

"Just for this food I'll marry you." I laughed and rolled my eyes. "How was your day?"

"Great. Aside from the Oliver incident it was great." He stopped eating, his attention now on me. "We can go into more detail later but I just cussed him out a bit."

He nodded. "So, your Latina, correct?" I nodded. "When do I get to meet your milf of a mother?"

I nearly choked on the chicken and had to take a drink while laughing. "Never you fucking weirdo." He chuckled and took a bite of food. "Do you really want to meet her? And my father?"

"Of course. You never really speak of them."

"I love them, dearly, but we were never the type of family to keep in touch 24/7. I have a brother as well. Damien."

He closed his eyes for a second before looking up at me, "God I love when your accent pops out." I blushed and took a drink of champagne.

"When do I get to see Kano and Rosa, again?" I laughed at the last time we all had dinner together. They were being so rude to him it was funny but he was annoyed. Especially since they wouldn't leave.

"Never." He rolled his eyes and I laughed. "Do you like them? My family."

"Of course I do. I love them, actually." He smiled, his dimples popping, and it made me smile. God he's so handsome.

"What new books have you been reading?" I set my fork down, ready to go into full detail about the book, and he laughed.

"The Invisible Life Of Addie Larue. It's such an amazing book and I think Henry has my heart. Not finished yet, but basically it's about this woman, Addie, who prays to the Gods after dark, something your not supposed to do, and makes a deal with the devil."

We sat for a good thirty minutes of me just explaining the book and instead of him complaining zoning out, he listened. "I'd like to read it sometime soon." 

"I was going to force you too either way." I shrugged. "Oh and we also have to get Colleen Hoovers new book, It Starts With Us. You know, I feel bad about it but I still love Ryle. Hate him for what he did to Lily but I feel like they were perfect for each other in some way, you know? Like, yes, he abused Lily and literally almost raped her, that's why I also have hatred for him, but he was just so loving. The way she wrote him it's hard not to fall out of love with him." When he wasn't responding to anything I said, I looked up from my plate and saw him just staring at me with a smile.

"I love you." He said, his eyes glued to mine.

"I love you, too." I've been blushing nonstop all night with this man.

"Okay, okay, continue I was listening." He leaned back in his seat with his glass in hand. 

So far so good.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

176K 3.7K 22
This is a story about Athena Rose As Athena and her little brother Zac escape the grasps of their abusive Mother they find themselves in New York as...
146K 5.6K 28
AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE ON AMAZON!!! *Unedited first draft of Sinfully Beautiful* I have loved him for as long as I can remember. Stared at those lon...
1.1M 25K 33
Highest Rank: #127 in Romance June 2, 2018 Athena Stark and Tyler Kent got married after a couple of months from their convention. They are consuming...
321K 14.5K 61
Completed | Jackson Reese never thought he would be a one woman kind of guy. That all changed when he met Harper Lewis. Being in a committed relatio...