Rocky and Bullwinkle: Fluffy...

By MixelFanGirl100

After a Failed Reunion Party. The villainous C. Rabbit came across to conquer Frostbite Falls. now Rocky and... More

Prologue- The Tv's First Star
Chapter 1- The start
Chapter 2- Reunion Party
Chapter 3- The Arrival of C. Rabbit
Chapter 5- Meeting up the S.H.H
Chapter 6- C. Rabbit's Plan
Chapter 7- Warner-ing
Chapter 8- Bar
Chapter 9- Hidden Passage
Chapter 10- The ink is Taken
Chapter 11- Weapon Warners
Chapter 12- The Smoking Chicken
Chapter 13- Sivar Meets Sherman
Chapter 14- Meeting go Wrong
Chapter 15- Fall of a Hero
Chapter 16- I need you
Chapter 17- Heroes Against the Rabbit
Chapter 18- The Ink Master
Chapter 19- Resurrect
Chapter 20- New Changes, New Cessation
Epilogue- Adventure Never Dies

Chapter 4- What happened to Aesop's Son?

167 3 0
By MixelFanGirl100

During their escape, Rocky and bullwinkle went the back of the stores were the garbage were.

They stopped, realized where are they going.

"Wait, why are going around here?" Rocky asked.

Bullwinkle look at rocky.

"I... don't know." He wondered.

Rocky and bullwinkle take a peek of the horror of frostbite falls. They were upset.

"I'm worried about our kids, bullwinkle."

"Yeah, me too. I'm upset that they might hiding somewhere.".

As they were trying to comfort, they were interrupted by a strange voice.

"So, Your kids aren't dead are they?".

As they heard it, they around what that voice coming from. They saw a man wearing a roman outfit and a headband, it looks like he has been hurt.  It was their old friend, Aesop.

Aesop was sitting on a box along with a burn barrel with fire.

Rocky and bullwinkle walk to Aesop.

"Aesop? What are you doing here?" rocky asked.

Aesop look at the duo with a apathetic expression. he didn't say a word who showing arm making the duo showing another box to sit down to talk.

Rocky and bullwinkle sit in the box where Aesop led.

Aesop sighed.

"You boys survive in the chaos huh?"

Rocky  begin to confused with questions.

"Aesop... Where is everybody?"

Aesop Responded with a anguish tone

"Everyone is fine... but we don't know where they are. You boys run and hide while everyone hides. there is no escape from the dome."

As rocky and bullwinkle was shocked what he talk about. rocky take a quick a fly high peek making sure if he it right. as the time he's in the air, he was shocked notice Aesop was right. The dome was fill with glass with small  tiny Red outlined diamonds.

As rocky landed down back the alley with a shocked speechless expression.

"He's right, Bullwinkle. We're trapped."

Rocky and bullwinkle look at aesop with an upset look.

Aesop begin to submit something that is between the cracks on the ground. He has the power to create plants. He pull out a piece of mint leaf and put on a pot filled with water.

Bullwinkle begin to realized something is missing to aesop.

"Aesop... where is your son?".

Rocky agreed

"Yeah, where is he?"

Aesop was shocked like he seen a ghost. He begin cry in sniff.

Rocky and bullwinkle were stunned. They though they said something bad.

Aesop trying to think to escape the situation, but no luck. He had decided to tell.

"Ok, i'll explain everything".

This is how it begins

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Back during the accident, Everyone is trying to hide for their lives while they were begin chased by C. Rabbit's armies.

However, Aesop and his son are trying getting away from the robots C. Rabbit send.

Lucky, they found a Alley the is shaded in dark. Aesop lift up his son while headed to the dark alley. The robots have no idea where they are since they hide.

Aesop and his son trying to not make any noises or getting out of the ally. But when to stand still to be quiet. Aesop's son realized something while touching his hair is something. He notice he left his roman headband in between the road and the street.

"My headband!" He whined.

Aesop son's rashly to get his hand band. Aesop was in shock when his son run off.

"SON, GET BACK HERE!" He shouted.

But his son didn't listen, as he grab his headband with a smile... his smile faded when he notice he was surrounded by C. Rabbit's robot armies.

Aesop's son was stunned, feeling that can not moved. He grabbing his headband tight.

The robot quickly grab Aesop's son by his arm tight.

He scream for help with horror and tears.

Aesop notice his son was danger. He rush into to find him. He was in shock that the robots got him.

"LET MY SON GO!" He shouted in demanded

In sudden, the robots move for make room for someone who is coming. It was C. Rabbit in his hoverboard.

C. Rabbit gives Aesop a wicked smile.

"Soo... if it isn't the father of the son.".

As Aesop tries to fight back... suddenly, he was captured by the armies behind him.

He was struggle by the robot clones strong arms.

As they were surrounded by the robot armies, A robot clone pull out of a screen from it's metal bunny-ear shaped head. The screen when static until it was fixed. The screen shows C. Rabbit of a video call. 

"Hello... Aesop... right?" He snickered.

As Aesop froze, he started to get anger with rage.

"WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM US?!".

C. Rabbit laughed till he gives him the stare.

"Well... I'm finding the magic pen. If was wondering if you know where it is, so we can let your son go."

As Aesop jeeps trying to let go but no answer

"I don't know anything about a 'magic pen' you stupid rabbit!"

C. Rabbit's grin faded to disapointed.

"Listen, you Storytime motherfucker! The pen is something what i need. You're stories to your son are interesting to people who watches you, Your stories are full of Lies and so unimpressive. You tried to to teach all kids of audiences some lesson but all you did is making up stories without so inspiring. You're are a worthless storyteller!".

Aesop feels that C. Rabbit is right for him. Aesop felt weak.

"Well in that case..." C. Rabbit said "...RRCA# 11 and RRCA#10, Let this man go.".

Two robot armies demanded and let go of aesop.

C. Rabbit begin to close to Aesop while he's on screen.

"And your son... You don't deserve him."

C. Rabbit begin to snap his finger. One of the Robot army's arm change into a ray gun. He made Aesop's son down a bit while holding him, the laser is near close to his chest.

As the laser is ready. Aesop is too stunned to see. He watches as his son... dies.

"SON!!!"

Aesop's son is in pale, the robots dropped him to the ground.

Aesop rushes to his son. As aesop trying to make sure if his son is ok. The colors of his own son begin into black and white. He's gone.

Aesop's tears begin to spread while holding his dead son as he sobs.

C. Rabbit begin to leave the screen as the robot army hid away. All some of armies around aesop and his son begin to walk away.

Aesop has lost his son

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As the story ends, Aesop went back to his plain empty self.

"And yeah... that's what happen to him.".

Rocky and bullwinkle were shocked by hearing the story.

"Aesop...I... we..." Rocky said when he is trying to say something.

On the other hand, Bullwinkle didn't say a word, what aesop everything almost hurt the moose himself.

As bullwinkle was still in silence, he snapped out of it when rocky mentions...

"So wait, why would he want it?" He asked.

"I don't get it... why would he want the pen for?".

"I don't know, Rocket." Aesop responded "If you don't know what someone ask you what you have don't have it and don't know, They will kill someone you loved and no longer with you and it hurts you.".

Bullwinkle feels that aesop is right making him longing. He snap out it when rocky ask another question.

"So... where can we find the pen?".

"I don't know. If maybe ask one of our friends... maybe they can know it.".

"What so special about that pen?"

"Only toons who is the protector of the pen can answer."

Rocky and bullwinkle begin to agreed to know what are they going to do next.

"Right!" Rocky nodded "Come on, Bullwinkle."

Before they leave, They look at him seeing aesop depressed.

"You have to come with us." Bullwinkle begged

"No... i'm going to stay here." Aesop replied "It's your own choice and not mine.".

Bullwinkle was a bit of a shock to hear his refuse.

"But-"

"DON'T YOU HEAR ME?! I'M NOT FUCKING GOING WITH YOU!!".

They stay in silent.

Bullwinkle respond with a worried expression.

"I-i am-"

"Stop feeling sorry for yourself! You both are always make things trouble. if it weren't for that stupid fucking party, we weren't be there. And i miss the old duos you both were... they were better than you right now."

Those words hurt bullwinkle.

Rocky and Bullwinkle begin to leave the alley without a word . before bullwinkle leave, he look at the depressing Aesop, He felt bad behind him.

Bullwinkle left and catch up rocky.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.3K 523 59
Blood and ice, water and vines, across the world, in the same place he nearly died. Deep in the ocean, deep in the ground, vines, slime, brownish red...
5.7K 221 36
Brock and his gang have been running all their lives. They some how escaped from the lab two weeks ago that tested on wild animals and mutates them i...
37 0 16
This is a fanfiction of my favorite story characters from my story or stories that I haven't published yet. Enjoy the story!!! On another note: plea...
68 0 11
Castle Rock. A formidable laboratory housing monsters, unwilling subjects and other supernatural entities stationed deep beneath the ice of a tundra...