Detention!! 【Akashi Seijuurou...

By akashi_ryuuki

This is his 2nd year in Rakuzan. Still the president, still craves perfections in everything he does. His rea... More

Author's Note
CASE #000
CASE #001
CASE #002
CASE #003
CASE #004
CASE #005
CASE #006
CASE #007
CASE #008
CASE #009
CASE #010
CASE #011
CASE #012
CASE #014
CASE #015
CASE #016
CASE #017
CASE #018
CASE #019
CASE #020
Notice
CASE #021
CASE #022
CASE #023
CASE #024
CASE #025
CASE #026
CASE #027
SPECIAL CASE
ACKNOWLEDGEMENT
MOSHI BOKUTACHI WA

CASE #013

2K 106 34
By akashi_ryuuki

CASE #013

Apparently, Mamura-senpai had told my Mum about why I was admitted to the hospital for 2 weeks and thankfully, he'd told a great lie. Like really great my Mum merely smiled and hugged me with tears of joy when I got home.

    I blinked at the ceiling a few times after I woke up. Too lazy to even lift my head, I pushed myself off the bed and a pillow I threw down accidentally cushioned my landing. Basically, my legs are on the bed while my head are on the floor... or pillow.

    "Heiwayuki-sama."

    Ugh. Enough with this already! Souls started to whisper and begged for help. I closed my eyes and hummed a song. Suddenly, the door was opened.

    "Akashi, why are you still on the floor?" Mum asked.

    I looked at her. "I—"

    "Shower now. You should've told me you have an appointment with someone. He's waiting in the living room. Come now, don't keep your guest waiting." She said.

    "Guest?"

    "Yeah. Now don't dawdle any longer, Akashi. He's waiting." Mum added and left the room. I immediately sat up. D-don't tell me it's Senpai.

****

    I slapped his hand away when he tried to touch my shoulder. "Heiwa is angry." He smirked.

    I turned to him. "I told you I could buy it myself!!" I whined.

    "You can't. I'll make you buy the hotter ones this time."

    I grumbled and adjusted my bag pack. "I hate you once and for all."

    "Let's grab something to eat first." He said and pulled my arm towards him closer and turned at a corner. Senpai had arrived 2 hours before my awakening... I mean, before I woke up from my sleep, which equals to 7 in the morning. He sure is eager to buy those stuffs.

    He led me into an of course, 5-star restaurant that sent my mouth agape when we entered. "I'm not eating here." I told him in a whisper. He turned to me.

    "Why not?"

    "Too expensive."

    "Isn't it common sense that I'll be the one who's paying?" he raised a brow.

    I rolled my eyes. "I feel guilty, okay? My mum don't get to eat these stuffs but I do."

    He smiled. "I know what I'm doing, Akashi."

    I glared at him. "I told you not to call my first name! It's confusing!" I chided and he gestured me to a chair. We sat on our respective seats and a waiter came rushing, bringing two books of menu. I don't know if we call that book but it's thick so I won't call it a pamphlet either.

    Well, thank God I always read and watch Western movies so I'm not that ignorant to the names of the foods. Senpai glanced at me. "I'll just have Caramel Flan and Sky water." I told him.

    "Make that two." Senpai told the waiter. He nodded, jotted on his notebook and left with the menus.

    "You'll get damn thin, Akashi, for eating only that for lunch." He spoke.

    "Back to you."

    He chuckled. "I ate enough at your house."

    "That's why."

    He fished out his smartphone and typed something.

    I frowned at the model. "Why Samsung S5 ©?" I asked.

    "I'm not fond of iPhone because it's small." He replied.

    "Yeah, like iPhone 6 Plus doesn't exist."

    "Akashi, you're using Samsung© too so then it'll be easier for me to Bluetooth my nudes." He winked.

    I rubbed my temples and shut my eyes close. "Gosh... someone please take me away." I muttered.

    "Anywhere, dear."

    I kicked his leg under the table and before he could return the favor, our orders came abruptly. We said thanks to the waiter and began to eat that damn delicious Flan.

************

    The saleswoman blinked at us repeatedly when we entered the shop. I looked away in embarrassment as Senpai held my hand casually, looking around in awe... or maybe excitement. As if he'd just noticed, he looked to the saleswoman and waved her off.

    "We can handle." He smiled.

    I palmed my forehead when she walked away, returning the smile. "Just kill me, anyone. Please..." I told myself, crying internally.

    "Akashi," Senpai spoke into my ear. I turned to face him and he pointed to a section. "That one might be hot on you."

    I bit my lower lip. "First, I can choose myself. Second, I'm not going to be comfortable in that. Third, no one is going to look at my undergarments when I go to school or outside. Fourth, Senpai please stop embarrassing me." I said.

    He ignored my babbles and picked one. "This." He grinned.

    It was a peephole bra and I'm blushing so hard I could die any minute—"STOP IT! GET OUT!!!!" I screamed.

****

    "Curse you and your bloodline." I muttered under my breath. When I shouted, he kissed my mouth to shut me up and I felt like tearing my mouth off my face. And then he picked all he think is suitable for me, paid it in a blink of an eye and dragged me out of the place.

    I've made a terrible mistake of getting stuck with this pervert. "Where to next?" he asked me. I shrugged nonchalantly as an answer. "Then, do you mind if I bring you somewhere?" he queried again.

    "Where?" I frowned.

    He called his driver over and ordered two bouquets of flowers. I kind of get the idea where he wanted to go. Sure enough, 'Hanazono Cemetery Ground'. As of habit, he reached for my hand and held it tightly, bringing me in.

    He stopped his bodyguard at the entrance and brought all the flowers himself. We stopped in front of two similar tombstones. He knelt down and I followed. My eyes were fixed on those two names.

    'Akashi Kaori, 1972-2011, Mother, Lover, Wife, Protector, "It was all for my family"- she had said.'

    'Akashi Soujirou, 1996-2011, Brother, Son, Young Officer, Protector, "Seijuurou, I wish I could protect you till the end"- his last words.'

    Senpai placed one flower on each grave.

    "So your brother was an officer?" I spoke and touched his mother's tombstone.

    "Chief's favorite if I had to mention." He snickered. "He was the cutest member in the squad."

    I rolled my eyes when I heard a distant laugh.

    "Cutest? That's an honor!"

    "I don't know if you've met both of my beloved." He turned his head to me. I smiled.

    "Actually I did." I confessed.

    "Mother?" he guessed.

    I nodded. "She's a sweet woman. I like her."

    "Of course. How about my brother?" he asked.

    "Don't tell him."

    "Soujirou? I don't think so." I lied.

    "I see," he nodded. "If you ever come across him, be careful."

    I looked away.

    Soujirou laughed. "My brother has grown so much."

    "Shall we go home?" he asked.

    "Sure." I smiled and stood, trailing behind as we walked to exit the ground.

    "Heiwayuki-sama!" a female voice echoed. I turned my head almost immediately. Her voice was so cheerful I could've mistaken her as a human.

    "I'm sorry I'll be doing this!" she continued and it felt like I've been knocked from the 24th floor of the Tokyo Tower when a soul charged at me, our bodies came into contact.

Hello again, black abyss.

And then I screamed.

____

    "Heiwa, are you okay?" Akashi frowned at the girl's sudden halt of tracks.

    The girl named Heiwayuki looked up and grinned, eyes shining before she ran to him and swiftly pulled him for a kiss. When she broke the kiss herself, she gave him a wink.

    "Let's have some more fun, Senpai!" she giggled.

    Akashi's orbs widened.

This is not Heiwa.

**** WRAPPED ****

A/N: WAAH!! It's been a long time and I hope everyone's doing okay. I've been out for so long (I guess) and all my stories are left because school and studies T.T

Not that anyone cares >.>

Anyway, all my books would get a weekly update because I can spend a few hours in leisure on Friday ONLY DX

So... I hope you guys will still remember what happened. And I hope all of you would still love this book T.T

**p/s : I entered this story in the KnB Watty Awards, which will began in a few months. I don't really care about first/ second place (but I do want Detention to be in the first though), what I hope is the ship will sail XD I meant, there's the "Fav Ship" section, right?

I hope HeiwaXAkashi ship would sail there hahahaha okay bye.

Love, Ryuuki <3

By my leave, mortals...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63.2K 1.7K 39
Have you ever felt like you werent fit in? Well your in luck, cause this one is like that but its all about basketball. You were just a little one wh...
129K 4.4K 80
She knows everything, but actually not! An absolute aura covering her but not quite! A lady with dignity, so close! She's similar to Akashi, but no s...
274K 9.5K 49
☆COMPLETED☆ Rakuzan High. Akashi Seijūrō. The domineering student council president and the captain of the basketball club- everybody knows who he is...
153K 4.3K 38
Airi Yunabami, a wealthy 15 year old girl, begins her first year of highschool in Rakuzan High after transferring from Hyakkao Private Academy. There...