Decisions

By briisk_333

Sequel to "Tough Times". During college, Cheryl realized a change in Toni. Toni was starting to party more o... More

Into The Future
Photo-shoot
We Meet Again
New Beginnings
Exposed News
Attacks
Going Away
Time Passed
Communication
Feelings
Split-Up
Figure It Out
Chilling
Got You On My Mind
Spiraling
Not Again
Clarification
Good News
Sexy Time
Surprise!!
Update
Winner
A Second Chance
The Silent One
A Mess
Release
Rethinking
Anonymous
Detectives
Revealed Part 1
Revealed Part 2
Revealed Part 3
Revealed Part 4
Bad luck
Waiting Game
Almost Here
Bundles of Joy
Family
New Life

Celebration

685 23 25
By briisk_333

Normani's POV

To say we were stressed and worried was an understatement. Apparently Toni was having some serious type of schizophrenic attack and they had to give her something to knock her out.

She was now asleep but they have to do a scan of her head to see what's wrong. They're saying that the damage done to her head must've been so serious, that it affected her schizophrenia really badly. She's prone to having more severe episodes and her behavior may be very erratic.

On top of that we still can't find Ally and it seems like the babies are going to be staying at the hospital for at least a month because of how early they were born.

No one can physically hold the babies until a week from now. We can only see them through the glass window at the nursery.

"Guys we found Ally" Heather said out of breath as she held onto the wall. "Where the hell was she" Fangs asked, confused.

"Turns out she was having a bit of a mental breakdown and she found out that her ex was in a horrible car accident" Betty said as she walked up behind Heather.

"Let me just sit here for a sec to catch my breath" Heather said as she sat on Dinah's lap. Dinah shrugged and wrapped her arms around Heather's waist as she focused her attention back on Betty.

"What does her ex have anything to do with why she's gone" Archie asked. "Dumbass, the ex was in a car accident. Are you deaf?? She probably still cares for him deeply" Hope said.

"At least I don't stutter from time to time" I heard Archie mumble and soon a magazine was being thrown his way, hitting him straight in the face.

"Fuck you-you-you dumbass!" Hope yelled. She angrily got up and walked away. I saw the tears that were threatening to fall and sighed. Josie immediately ran after her, calling her name.

"Archie, time out for you. Jughead, go with him" Betty said. "I didn't even-". Betty gave him a look and he grumbled as he got up and yanked Archie with him as they walked away.

"I'm not a fucking child" Archie yelled. "You sure are acting like one. Now stop causing a scene in the hospital" Betty yelled back as doctors and nurses looked at us as they passed by.

"Now I'm going to stay with Ally whoever wants to come can come. Only one person though". I got up and said "I'll go" and Betty nodded as she turned to start walking. I followed her without saying a word.

1 month later

We all know last month was a few people's birthdays and we combined our birthdays for a big party. And we still celebrated the day of our birthdays since it was the actual day of our birth.

We are going to do the same thing with Dinah, Lauren, and Cheryl this month. Cheryl's birthday came first so we're celebrating it today actually, even though it's tomorrow. Cheryl is feeling much better and was discharged from the hospital about a week ago.

Toni is still at the hospital but she will be released soon. When she comes home, basically every day, there will be a home nurse that comes to the mansion to do a daily check up on her.

They're afraid that Toni might have severe brain damage but it's just not showing now so they do a daily checkup in case they can catch it before it gets worse. Other than that, everyone is doing just good and fine thankfully.

Besides the fact that Hope and Archie fight with each other from time to time but that'll soon be over I hope. "Pay attention to me we're celebrating my birthday" Dinah's voice rang through my ears as I felt her wrap her arms around me.

**⚠️Slight Smut⚠️**

"Your birthday isn't until later" I mumbled as I reached back to caress her face. "Yeah but we celebrate today" she said as she kissed my neck. I felt her slide her hands in my pants to rub me which made me smirked.

"What are you doing babe" I asked her and she said nothing as she continued kissing my neck and finally slid her finger inside me. I took in a sharp breath and released a shaky moan.

"We can only do a quickie and then we can have more fun later on tonight" I whispered as I turned to catch her lips with mine. We kissed sensually as her finger kept moving inside me before she added another.

"Mmm fuck baby" I panted as our tongues continued fighting with each other. She reached under my shirt and squeezed my boob and played with my nipple, pinching it. "Harder" I panted and I was tossed to the bed as my pants and underwear were ripped off.

I immediately felt Dinah's tongue on my clit as she sped up her fingers. I gasped and immediately grabbed a handful of her hair. She reached up for my boob and I let out a loud moan.

'God I will never let her think she's doing too good' I said in my head but the way my body was reacting was betraying me. "You taste so good" she mumbled as she removed her fingers and started eating me out.

She grabbed my thighs and pulled me closer to her making her tongue go deeper which made me arch my back. She pushed my back down by my stomach but my body kept jerking up each time her tongue went deeper. "Dinahhh" I moaned as I felt the familiar feeling at the pit of my stomach.

"Touch yourself" she said in her sexy ass deep voice before diving back in. The pleasure was too much and I needed to get off right now so I started pinching my nipples, feeling another wave of pleasure go over my body.

For minutes it was like that as Dinah teased me down there and suddenly, I felt a hand on my throat and bit my lip as I saw Dinah staring down at me with such lust in her eyes. "C'mere" I mumbled as she kissed me roughly and I felt her push her thigh against my pussy.

It was so sensitive right now so the slightest move she made resulted in me jolting. "Fucking hell Dinah" I said in frustration as I rubbed myself against her thigh. The feeling in my stomach grew stronger but Dinah removed her thigh and went back down and I held her head firmly so she would finally let me cum.

She added her long ass fingers inside and I opened my mouth with no sounds escaping. She went faster with both tongue and fingers and I was right on the edge. "Cum for me baby" she husked in her deep voice and with just a few more jabs with her tongue, I came all over her face.

Well I think I actually squirted because Dinah came up soaking wet and when I let her hair go I felt the bed was wet. "Oops" I laughed and Dinah just smiled as she licked her lips and around her mouth.

I shook my head as I shakily sat up and kissed her tasting myself. I was trying to get off the bed but Dinah pushed me down as she started taking off her clothes. I wanted to deny and say we would be late but that went straight out the window as she made me feel how wet she was.

"Daddy's turn" she said with a not so innocent smile. I grinned and started moving my fingers slowly inside her.

**⚠️End⚠️**

Cheryl's POV

I groaned as I felt someone's hand on me. "No" I said as I tried stuffing my face in the pillow. "Babe come on" the voice said and I quickly looked up and saw Kevin at the side of the bed.

"You okay" he asked as he saw my expression and I nodded as I said "Yeah I just thought I heard Toni".

He frowned a bit before smiling and saying "She'll be home sooner than you know it. But todayyy we are celebrating your birthdayyyy" he said in excitement as he started to drag me out the bed. I groaned and just let him and he picked me up bridal style.

"Let's take a shower first you nasty" he said as he scrunched his nose, insinuating I smelled. I hit him playfully and he laughed as he let me down once we reached the bathroom.

"I'll pick out a nice outfit for you just shower and clean up yourself" he said before leaving. I sighed and started taking off my clothes slowly. I looked in the mirror and slowly traced the scars on my stomach from the c-section at the triplets birth.

I felt disgusted with myself and I hated looking at it every day no matter how hard I tried not to. I shook my head and discarded the rest of my clothes as I got in the shower and turned on the water.

I washed myself as quickly as I could because I now hated being out of my clothes for too long. As I turned off the water, I stepped out of the shower to grab my towel but stopped as I saw my body in the mirror again.

I couldn't tear my eyes away from myself and I strayed crying. I tried to wipe away the tears but more just kept coming until I was full on sobbing. I then heard Kevin knocking on the door.

"Cheryl what's wrong" he said in a worried tone. I tried to speak but it came out as a choked sob. He opened the door and I hid myself with my arms the best I could.

Kevin has seen me bare multiple times but I don't want him or anybody else seeing my naked now. I felt him wrap the towel around me and I quickly secured it around my body. Kevin grabbed my shoulders and helped me stand up since I fell on the floor.

"Come on. Let's get changed and talk about it if you want to" he said softly as we both walked out the bathroom. I was still crying but just not as hard as before. Kevin helped me into my clothes as I finished crying.

By the end of it, I looked into my vanity mirror and my face was red and so were my eyes. Kevin handed me tissue to blow my nose and then prepared steam so I could unclog my stuffy nose from crying.

I quietly stood over the bowl as the piping hot steam blew into my face. Five minutes later and I no longer felt that stuffy, only a little. I poured the water out the bowl and then carried it to Kevin who was sitting silently on my bed.

He pulled me onto the bed gently and then held my face in his hands. "Let me start off with you are one of the most gorgeous human beings I've ever seen. I'm talking about look wise and personality wise. But look wise you look absolutely phenomenal Cheryl. Yes you may feel like your body is nasty to look at but that's a normal feeling for most women after they gave birth to a whole human. Shit! You gave birth to three whole humans. Of course your body is going to be stressed and it may not look the same as before but maybe someday you'll learn to love it again because you were provided with three beautiful babies by getting those scars. You nearly could have died but you survived so think of those as your battle scars."

By the end I was tearing up a little and Kevin wiped them away as he then kissed my cheeks. "You shouldn't cry this much on your day. Or at least the day we are celebrating your special day on" he said as he continued wiping my tears.

"Bad bitches always cry at least once on their birthday" I said which made both of us chuckle.

"Yes but you have to look even more fab for your birthday and those tears are ruining it girl" he said. "Let me get Heather and Josie to help you with makeup and I'll do your hair. How does that sound".

I nodded my head and he gave my cheek one last kiss before leaving my room. When he left I sighed as I fell back, falling into my bed sheets. As I took in a deep breathe I smelled Toni's scent in the air.

"I miss you so much" I mumbled as I grabbed the teddy bear she got me years ago in high school. The last time I got to see her was maybe 2 weeks ago but for some reason she wasn't allowed visitors anymore.

"Cheryl, babes, let's go" a voice said which scared me. I turned around and saw Heather, Josie, Kevin and Anastasia.

"What are you doing in here baby" I asked Stasia. "I want to get makeup done too" she said with her arms crossed. "I'll do it" a voice suddenly said and we saw Betty sticking her head from the doorway.

"For forty dollars" Stasia said and Betty looked at her confused. "You have to pay me forty dollars to touch this beautiful face and just in case you mess up" Stasia stated. Betty started to turn around but Stasia whined going after her.

"Nooo auntie I'm kidddinggg. I'll bring it down to 38 dollars".

Betty slowly turned around and just sighed while nodding. "Mommy I'm getting paid!" Stasia yelled excitedly and I chuckled, shaking my head.

"Good job baby, but let's get in those chairs to get pretty" I told her as I made my way to my vanity area. "We already pretty mommy. We're just going to be even more pretty" Stasia said as she hopped onto the chair bedside me.

I smiled and held her face in my hand which made her smile at me. She doesn't even understand how much better those words made me feel. I kissed her forehead and then the girls and Kevin started beating our faces but mostly mine since too much would be bad for Stasia.

About 30 minutes later I was ready. Stasia was done before me and went to change into her outfit. Apparently she's excited to show me her outfit but then again she's always excited to show them to me.

Cheryl's outfit

"Woww" they all said as I stood up and fluffed my hair. I blushed and smiled shyly as I turned to look at myself in the long mirror. I smiled to myself because I really did look pretty. I then frowned thinking about what was under all these things and I think the others realized.

They all know about the insecurities I have had after giving birth. "You are so beautiful Cheryl. Doesn't matter if it's with or without the scars" Betty first said. Kevin just gave me a knowing smile and I smiled back slightly.

Josie played with my hair a bit then said "You are even more fine than my girlfriend, trust me". Suddenly Normani came barging in the room and laughed saying "That don't count cause Hope always looks and dresses like a nigga".

We all started laughing cause Normani rarely says that word but when she does it's funny the way she says it.

"Let's goooo the party girls are supposed to be downstairs by now" Normani said as she started clapping her hands together. I turned and Normani let out a huge gasp.

"My God. Dinah and I could def have a threesome with you later on tonight" she said with a sly smirk. I walked over to her and pushed her playfully as I exited the room.

I could already hear the music and shouting from outside the back. I carefully walked down the stairs with the help of Kevin and saw Stasia at the end of the stairs with flowers in her hand.

"Here you go mommy" she said with a big smile and I took them as I bent down to kiss her cheek. "Wowwww loving the outfit baby" I told her and she popped her color and brushed her hair back with her hands while grinning. I smiled seeing how she looked just like Toni right now.

Stasia's outfit

"Let's go" she said as she held out her hand and I took it. She walked me to the back and Normani told us to wait as she walked out first. I heard voices behind us and turned to see Dinah and Lauren talking.

"We all look so hot right now" Dinah said and Lauren and I nodded. "You knowww Normani and I wouldn't mind doing a few things if you know what I mean" Dinah said while smirking.

"You both are so horny and such freaks for no reason" I said as I noticed one hickey she forgot to hide. She noticed I was staring at her neck and slapped her hand on top quickly.

"We didn't do anything, she just wanted to put a mark on me" she chuckled nervously.

Suddenly a man's voice started yelling. "Alright, alright, alrighttt!!! It's time for the birthday girls to come on out!! Dinah!l! Laurennn!!! Aaaaand  Chery!!!!" he shouted as there were screams of excitement coming from outside.

The curtains lifted up and we all walked through as confetti was blown onto us. I looked around and so many people were here and it was a lot of cheering. I looked at Anastasia who was covering her ear with one hand so I brought her in front of me so I could cover her ears.

Once the shouting calmed down I dropped my hands and smiled, waving at everyone even some who I didn't really know. Normani came beside us and gave me the mic.

"This year has been so hard for me and the others I'm going to be honest. It was a lot of tough shit and difficult shit but I think it's safe to say it's over now. The party has just now begun but I'm already feeling so happy and grateful that this was done for us. Thank you guys so much for coming and I hope you have a blast".

"Of course not more fun than the actual birthday girls" Lauren added into the mix which gained a few laughs. "We love you guys sooo much and I can't wait to get wasted" Dinah said as she immediately started walking to the mini bar.

"Let's get this party started!!" I yelled and everyone cheered as the music started playing again. I made my rounds around the backyard greeting people and thanking them while also collecting my gifts. Anastasia helped me too as she placed the gifts back inside the house.

As I was catching up with an old friend of mine I felt someone tap me and turned around to see Daniel. "Oh my fucking God!!" I yelled as I jumped into his arms and he laughed as he picked me up slightly.

"I missed you soooo much" I whined and he let me down saying "Yeah yeah I know but you know I had to travel to be with other clients". "So are you back for good now" I asked him and he frowned which made me frown.

Then he smiled and laughed saying "Nah I'm just playing with you. Hell yeah I'm staying girl". I squealed and gave him another hug. "Well enjoy the drinks and stuff. I still have more people to greet, but we will definitely be catching up later" I said seriously and he nodded as he kissed my forehead before walking away.

I turned back to my old friend and they said I could go along greeting the rest and I hugged them before doing so.

2 hours later

The party was still going and it was still lively. I was having so much fun but I was relaxing right now since my feet hurt from all the dancing. The music slowed down and I looked up to see Normani with the mic.

"Alright guys remember the party ends when you feel like it but right now we have some big special gifts for the birthday girls right now". Normani was smiling so hard I was really skeptical now.

"If all three birthday girls could put on the blindfolds that are given to them and take the hands of who gives it to them". Kevin gave me a blindfold and I put it on even though I was wondering what it could be.

"Alright now you three know what to do" she said. "The crowd can follow if they want to but we have to be quiet" she added. I felt myself being pulled slightly by Kevin and I heard a door open. I'm guessing we went to the front of the house.

Suddenly we stopped walking and I heard footsteps from behind. The blindfold was suddenly taken off and I looked at Lauren and Dinah who had theirs off too. There were just cars in the driveway which everyone arrived in.

"What-" Kevin pushed his finger to my lips telling me to shhhh. I suddenly saw figures walking through the cars as if it was a maze. As they got closer I gasped as my hand immediately went to my mouth.

They came closer and I was still in shock. There Toni was with two of our babies in her hand and Ally was behind her with the third one. Behind them was Dinah's family and Heather.

I was going to start running to Toni but she shook her head and pointed her head towards Lauren. I was confused but just nodded and watched as Heather walked up to Lauren. Lauren looked so confused and it was funny.

Heather suddenly got down on one knee and everyone gasped, including Stasia who was apparently right next to me.

"I know it may be too early since we haven't been dating for 3 years or more like some people but I don't care if we're not like them. Honestly I dated people for the fun of it since they never really made me feel special things but with you I immediately could tell it was something different. Yeah we did start off as fuck buddies or whatever but it turned into something beautiful didn't it. I'm happy it turned out the way it did because it's so hard to imagine life without you. I love you so much that words can't even describe it.  So now I'm here today asking you Lauren Michelle Jauregui if you will please marry me so we could make even more happy moments together".

Lauren was stunned but slowly nodded her head until she shook it faster saying "Of course I'm going to say yes". Heather smirked and slid the ring on Lauren's finger. Everyone cheered and clapped for them and I was smiling like a proud mom and I saw Ally was too.

I think she even had tears coming down her face. All the girls including me went and hugged Lauren who was slowly starting to cry.

"Awwww this must be very special to you if you're crying" I said with a pout and Lauren just nodded. I felt someone yank my hair back and I turned around angry but calmed down seeing it was just one of the babies.

"Hi baby" I said as I started tearing up. "Hi babe" Toni said and I waved her off as I said "Not you I'm talking to the baby".

I heard her whine and I laughed as I looked up at her. I took one of the babies from her arms and said "Tell me who is who".

"Ummm shit I think that one is Zyair, I'm holding Aurora and Ally is holding Kartier." "Wrong. Cheryl's holding Kartier, you're holding Zyair, and I'm holding Aurora" Ally stated.

"They literally all look the same" Toni said, scratching her head. I just smiled and looked at baby boy who was just staring at me intently.

"You're looking chunky now" I said as I squished his cheek gently. I'd rather them chunky than skinny and so fragile.

"Let's spend some time with them" I said as Toni took Aurora from Ally. We walked through the crowd and back into the house just to hear screaming from outside again.

"Don't worry Dinah just finally realized that her whole family came" Normani said as she stuck her head inside before closing it. "Shit, do they even have a nursery" Toni asked as we started heading up the stairs.

"First, stop cursing around the babies. And second, Fangs and Archie built the nursery themselves so yes they have one". "That's nice" Toni said quietly, which made me look over at her.

She looked sad and I continued walking to the babies room. I opened the door and Toni smiled as she saw how the room looked. "It's beautiful" she whispered as she fully walked into the room and I did the same.

"Yeah and with the babies in the hospital we were able to get a third crib since we were only expecting two". "Yeah cause little mister here wanted to be a surprise for us" Toni said as she made a face at Zyair.

I saw him kick his legs and smiled before looking at Kartier.  "Or maybe it was this little guy that was the extra" I said as I rubbed his cheek. All he did was kick his legs slightly and fiddle his hands.

"Mommyyyy I want to see themmmm" a voice whined from behind me. I nodded and told her to close the door. I then took out three blankets and placed them on the floor.

We placed a baby on each of them and then the three of us sat down on the floor in front of them.

"Look how cute they are" I aid as the babies just kicked their legs and make grabbing motions with their hands. "I know" Toni said as she laid her head on mine that was on her shoulder.

"I missed you so much" I said after a few seconds of silence. "I missed you too babe but now I'm here" she said as she lifted her head to look at me.

I smiled and leaned up to kiss the lips I've been longing for the past month and a half. It was so soft and gentle as I just melted into the kiss. We pulled away when we needed to catch our breaths and I smiled as I leaned my forehead against hers.

I loved the way her eyes sparkled as they roamed as they analyzed my face. "I missed your beautiful face" she said softly as she reached to caress it. I hummed and said "Well what if I said I missed yours more". "Not possible, yours is more prettier than mine" she said with a smile.

"Ummmm hate to ruin the mood but these babies are ringing my ears off. A little help here please Mommy and Daddy. You guys can have your little choni moment later in your room".

I laughed and turned to Stasia who was holding a crying baby in her arms. "Sorry baby" Toni and I said as we picked up the other two babies to calm them down.

For a long while we just stayed with the babies before I fed them and rocked them to sleep. After that, we all returned to the party and there was always someone checking up on the babies from time to time.

This was mad late my bad guys. I'll try putting out another update tomorrow.

I swear I have all the drafts but editing them is so annoying not even gone lie but soon I'll be done with this book thank God. 🙄🙏🏾

Love you guys tho and see u tomorrow hopefully🤍🤍🤍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.7K 121 20
Toni is in an abusive relationship with her wife Veronica. They have a son together name Ian Topaz who is 5 years old Toni is not allowed too see her...
71K 1.2K 43
Toni and Cheryl have been together for a while until Toni finds out something she wasn't supposed to. Toni and Cheryl figure it out together , but th...
61.2K 1.1K 34
Betty Cooper and Jughead Jones met when Southside High closed down and all the students were transferred to Riverdale High. Now 2 years into their re...
7.2K 182 19
Cheryl and Toni have been best friends since middle school. when high school started Toni went to south side high instead of Riverdale, Cheryl is dev...