IMPฮฃRIฮ”L : The Choosing of Se...

By KoyaClara24

โ๐™‡๐™ค๐™ค๐™ ๐™จ ๐™ก๐™ž๐™ ๐™š ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช'๐™ซ๐™š ๐™›๐™–๐™ก๐™ก๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™›๐™ค๐™ง ๐™ข๐™š ๐™–๐™ก๐™ง๐™š๐™–๐™™๐™ฎ~โž โ๐™€๐™ญ๐™˜๐™ช๐™จ๐™š ๐™ข๐™ฎ ๐™–๐™˜๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ๏ฟฝ... More

โ€ขแด„สœแด€ส€แด€แด„แด›แด‡ส€sโ€ข
โ€ขแด˜ส€แดสŸแดษขแดœแด‡โ€ข
โ€ขแด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 2: ษขแด‡แด›แด›ษชษดษข sแด›แด€ส€แด›แด‡แด…โ€ข
โ€ขแด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 3: สŸษชแด ษชษดษข แด„แดษดแด…ษชแด›ษชแดษดsโ€ข
โ€ขแด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 4: ส™แด‡แด„แดแดษชษดษข แด€แด„วซแดœแด€ษชษดแด›แด‡แด…โ€ข
โ€ขแด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 5: แด›สœแด‡ แด…ษชษดษดแด‡ส€โ€ข
โ€ขแด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 6: แด›แด‡ษดsษชแดษดโ€ข
โ€ขแด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 7: แด„แดแดแด˜แด‡แด›ษชแด›ษชแดษดโ€ข
โ€ขแด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 8: ษชแด…ษชแดแด›ษชแด„ แด€า“า“แด‡แด„แด›ษชแดษดโ€ข
โ€ขแด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 9: แด›แด€แด‡สœสแดœษดษขโ€ข
โ€ขแด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 10: แด€ แด‹ษชss แดส€ แด›แดกแดโ€ข
โ€ขแด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 11: สœแดsแด‡แดแด‹โ€ข
โ€ขแด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 12: ส€ษชแด แด€สŸส€สโ€ข

โ€ขแด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 1: sแด‡แด แด‡ษด แดแด‡ษดโ€ข

144 11 9
By KoyaClara24

My dress glided down the steps behind me as I walked through the ballroom, trying to put up as much of a facade as I could. Pretending to be regal was quite a hassle really. People stopped and stared, others giving me smug looks.

It never bothered me, it was always the same shit every day. Times like this where I wanted to be a regular citizen of this country who doesn't have to worry about following orders. Why do I have to be penalized for eating too fast? Should I starve and make them feel better about themselves.

Blinded my own petty feelings, I wasn't paying any attention to the person in front of me, resulting in me bumping into their side. I tripped over my own feet, about to fall over but a hand grabbed me before I could. Their hand was positioned under my lower back while the other gently held my hand. 

 "Looks like you've fallen for me already~" The voice of my savior whispered lowly. I focused my vision on the person who held me, and immediately wanted to die. Out of all the men I had to meet first, it was this guy.

I quickly stood to my feet, stepping back. His hand retracted from my back but the other one still held my hand softly. I gently tugged it away, plastering on another fake smile.

"Thanks for catching me. My apologies for not watching where I was going, it was a silly mistake of mine that will never happen again." I slightly bowed my head, already tired of saying my rehearsed words.

"I definitely wouldn't mind if it happened again Princess." He grinned, it was most likely the same smile he used to capture any girls' heart. Certainly didn't capture mine. 

"Mmh, well I would mind if it did." The guy, who you couldn't remember the name of, slightly furrowed his brows. It appeared to me that his facade was slowly cracking away too. He straightened his collar, and cleared his throat.

"You have quite the mouth there. I like that." His hand once again went to touch my arm but I shied away, almost getting annoyed.

"I bet you do." I said under my breath.

"What was that?" He raised an eyebrow.

"Nothing. I'll be taking my leave now, and I hope you refrain from touching me in the near future, it'll strengthen our relationship greatly." I said sarcastically, walking past him. The only thing I liked about him was his bunny smile, which was more of a smirk than a smile.

"Who were you just talking to?" A girl came up to Jungkook, both watching as you walked off. She looked in disgust, figuring out who it was while the male gazed at you with a newfound interest.

"Just someone that I'll definitely make mine~" He smirked, raking a hand through his ebony locks.

I didn't necessarily know where I was walking to, but I did know that I needed to talk with one of my 'future husbands.'  I didn't even say it aloud and it still left a bitter taste in my mouth.

My feet carried me towards a darker side of the ballroom, where most of the lounge tables were. I swept my eyes around the area, seeing nothing of importance. As I was about to take my leave, someone called out my name.

"Princess Y/n."

I turned towards the lounging area, still not seeing anyone. I squinted my eyes hoping to make out a figure. But instead of that, I nearly crapped myself feeling someone grab my shoulder from behind.

"Shit-! Uhm I mean—what are you doing?! You scared me half to death!" I could feel the heat rising to my face at the slip up. I turned around to face them, and it was the second youngest of Khodel. Taehyung was it?

"Excuse my actions——ah but wait, it seems as though I'm not regretful in the slightest." He muttered, his brown eyes observing me closely.

"W-what?" I cursed myself in my head for stuttering again. I feel like it's because it's so dark over here, it's making me slip up.

"It exerted an interesting reaction from you, and it was amusing to watch." A playful smile formed on his lips. Those eyes of his were those of a tease, someone who took things like this very lightly. Someone who enjoyed to degrade others for their own amusement.

"I didn't find it at all amusing actually." I glared at him, shoving his hand off my bare shoulder. He was also closer than what I found comfortable.

"Then I'll have to apologize even if it isn't sincere." He said, his deep voice sending shivers down my back. Now there was no reason for his voice to be that low, it felt almost hypnotizing and I didn't like that in the slightest. 

"I think you should work on fixing that personality if you ever want to be considered my spouse." Now there's the word. I didn't want to say it but it had to be done. 

I crossed my arms, waiting for his response as his eyes stared deep into my own E/c orbs. Was he trying to cast a spell on me that would make me a puppy to his every command? Cause it sure wasn't working. 

"I find you compelling. It'll be such a pleasure living with you." He quickly grabbed my hand, planting a warm kiss atop of it whilst his gaze never left my face. Taehyung grinned against my skin, his lips lingering.

He definitely had me stuck for a second, but just for a second. I yanked my hand away, turning away quickly, my heels clacking as I headed towards the balcony to get fresh air. It was very much needed.

Taehyung watched your flustered state depart, his heart thumping rapidly in his chest. He unconsciously touched his lips as he was still able to feel the softness of your skin against his own. This feeling was exhilarating, it was new

"She's alluring in the best way possible."

"This feels so good!" I breathed in the night air, the wind hitting my skin softly. It felt so cool out here and being able to look out into the yard was magnificent. I definitely loved my home.

The perks of living this life was being able to live in an amazing place like this. I've also made wonderful friends here, that being my close maids that take care of me everyday. If I didn't have them, I would've probably ran away from home by now. 

This life is so stuffy and I desperately wanted to escape it. This marriage isn't helping my case at all either. A solemn sigh escaped my lips as I rested on the balcony, already giving up on talking to the other princes. 

"I did want to meet those three though.." I mumbled.

"You wanted to meet me Princess! I just knew it! I was searching high and low just to find you my beloved!" It was his voice. The oldest of the three from Khodel. 

He was the last one I wanted to meet. Hell, it would've been nice if I never met him. Time to get through this.

I turned around, faking surprise. There he was standing with all his glory, head held up high. I hated people like him with an undying passion. The snobby rich kids who believe they're the best thing to ever exist.

And he's one of my candidates? Now I know mother could've did better. Does she not know me at all!?

"Jimin was it?" I only remembered his name thanks to how rememberable he made himself out to be. His smile brightened at the mention of his name. Oh someone get me out of this.

"You remembered princess! I knew we were meant to be! Just from the moment I saw you, I wanted you to be mine." He grinned in triumph, quickly latching onto my arm. This guy was going to be the touchiest out of them all. 

"Let's not get ahead of ourselves now, I just met you Jimin. We'll see how our relationship progresses throughout these months, hm?" I tried to get him off me in the nicest way possible, but his grip was tightening, not getting my hint.

"No you weren't supposed to say that. That's not what I wanted." He frowned, his plump lips making it appear more pouty.

"I have my own opinions about this Jimin. If you keep being like this I might have to rethink-"

"No! You have to marry me noona! I always get what I want!" He cut me off, his voice getting higher by the second. I resisted rolling my eyes with everything I had.

"Jimin, you don't know how you truly feel. You just see me as something you have to win because you're going up against six other guys, two of them being your brothers. Take some time to sort out your feelings, and get to know me. Then you'll really see if you like me as you say you do." I spoke calmly, hoping to get to him. 

What I said was true in a way. Maybe he would have a better personality if he wasn't always just trying to get the best or be the best. Feelings of love were different than getting some expensive gift and I don't think he understood that. 

Someone had to tell him, and I wouldn't mind if the person was me. I looked him over as his hold began to go limp. Using this moment, I slowly slid my arm out his hold. He didn't speak as he stared at the ground with interest.

"I understand now."

"You finally see, this isn't the right way to-"

"I definitely have to win your heart now Princess Y/n. You made me realize my true feelings, and that was to win you over! I'll get you in no time!" He smirked, rushing out the balcony.

"He didn't get a thing I said did he." I groaned, covering my face with my hands.

"Of course he didn't, that guy cringed the fuck out of me. I would've threw him off the balcony." A low voice sounded from nearby. I jumped slightly, looking over to the sound of where the voice came. I advanced closer into the shadows and saw a silhouette of a person laying on the ground, his head resting on the railings.

"Were you here this entire time! This is a new way of eavesdropping." I laughed dryly, still unable to identify the person.

"If I remember correctly, you came here while I was napping. Then started to make all that fucking noise." He grumbled, still not moving.

"Like I was supposed to figure out you were laying here! What human being sleeps on the  balcony during a ball party!" That facade was long gone, whoever this person was wished they never crossed paths with me.

"I'm sorry princess, I didn't want to be here in the first fucking place. Now if you don't mind, I'd really love to catch up on some sleep." I could hear the snark in his voice.

"Last time I checked, this was my kingdom. I'll stay wherever and whenever I want to." I blew a raspberry at the stranger. It doesn't matter who it is anyways, I'll never see them again after today.

The mystery man stayed silent for a few seconds so I believed he fell asleep. I turned around as I was ready to leave, but I couldn't get far as I felt a strong tug at the end of my dress. I lost my balance, falling backwards and onto the man, still unable to see his face.

I was able to feel his hot breath as he mumbled something on the shell of my ear, only for me to hear.

"Fuck off girl. Princess or whatever, you're as important as the dirt under my nails." I could feel the smirk in his voice as he finished speaking, backing up slightly.

That was the last damn straw. Whoever this was wasn't going to see the light of day ever again. 

I looked behind me, almost giving myself whiplash but it'd be worth it in the end. Instead, I was met with a face I didn't want to ever meet eyes with. His eyes were as dark as night, the intensity of his stare too much to bare. I felt my own breath stop, my lips parting as I gaped.

It was him. The guy whose aura could kill a man. The stare of a thousand bullets, one wrong look and you'd be dead. It was the guy who heard me insult him on stage in front of the entire crowd.

And it was the same guy who you were fighting with just a mere few seconds ago; the one you're currently sitting on as his pitch black eyes stared daggers into my face.

I would rather kill myself than have him do it.

Before I could get on his bad side even further, I stumbled back and off his lap. It was a miracle that I didn't pee myself then and there. His stare never wavered as he watched me make a fool out of myself.

"The balcony is all yours.." I mumbled quickly, about to run out of there.

"Wait? Last I remembered, you said this was your balcony. Why the sudden change of thought sweetheart?" I halted, hearing him shuffling in the spot he sat in. I heard him walk from behind me, making his way so he was now facing me.

"Just take your stupid nap. The palace is suffocating." I muttered, never meeting his eyes. He shouldn't frighten me to this extent.

"What happened to that feisty attitude from earlier, I quite enjoyed it." He chuckled, stepping closer to me. 

The balcony felt ten times more suffocating than the inside now, and I knew the exact reason as to why.

"What do you mean? This is how I always speak." I crossed my arms, the ground being my only source of attention right now.

"Won't this just be exciting? Living under the same roof, making your life a living hell. I think I could get used to this." His laughter was low and evil. It made the hair at the back of my  neck stand up. His long slender fingers slowly traced the side of my face, stopping at my chin. His thumb rubbed my bottom lip slowly, his eyes staring daggers into my shaky ones.

"W-what are you doing." I gulped thickly, frozen on the spot. A low chuckle resonated from his throat. 

"Don't you think it's good manners to look people in the eyes when their speaking? I know you learned this during etiquette practice sweetheart."

All I wanted to do was drop to my knees. He had to be the worse of them all. No, he was the worst of them all. 

"I—" My eyes still couldn't meet his. If they did, I probably would've passed out from how terrified I was.

"Hey, what did I say? Look at the person you're talking to." He gripped my chin harshly, forcing me to look over at him as his face was inches away from mine. That's when I met Satan himself. That gaze, it was petrifying. "There ya go. That's a good princess." He smirked, his eyes taking in all of my features. "I can say one thing, you definitely are some eye candy."

I didn't want him to say that. It made me feel sick to my stomach. If this guy was going to be living in the same environment as I was, I didn't want to live anymore. I could've did so much to avoid being here, but look where I am.

"Hey Yoongs! Don't scare the poor girl like that, just look at her shaking!" A voice from beside me said aloud. His voice was oddly familiar, and I subconsciously knew who it was.

Two warm hands latched onto my arms, pulling me into the chest of the man and away from Satan. He still stared at me, like how a predator would eye its prey. I didn't want to be prey this early in life, I still had so much ahead of me. This guy was really warm though, I felt a bit better just by being in his arms.

"Whatever." He scoffed, giving me one last glare before exiting off the balcony. That's when my legs finally turned into jelly beneath me.

"Woah woah! Are you okay? I apologize on his behalf, my brother can get a bit out of hand." He said apologetically. His arms held me up slightly, the warmth engulfing me fully. 

Then it clicked. His brother....his brother. It was Hoseok! There was still no way I could believe he was his brother, I need a DNA test or something.

I quickly turned around, looking into the eyes of pure joy and innocence. A real smile grew on my face just by looking at his own smile.

"No it's fine! I'm just a bit shocked is all." I laughed nervously, finally getting up with the support of Hoseok. He still held onto my arms, afraid to let go. This was a touch that I didn't want to push away for sure.

"As long as you're okay. He didn't say anything too bad did he?" He tilted his head, his locks of hair bouncing with him. Everything about him just made me happy. It was genuine happiness at that.

"Nothing...serious.." All the events replayed in my head. He said he'd make my life a living hell so I was definitely looking forward to that!

Haha...ha

"Good! And if he ever bothers you again, just come to me! I'm the best at handling my brother, he's just hard to understand but once you get to know him, you'll see his warm heart!" The more he spoke, the more I wanted to talk with him. He was just so....bright. I needed brightness in my life.

But what he said was something I definitely needed to think over. Get to know Satan? Warm heart? He may be his brother but what I just experienced was everything but warm. I was in the middle of Antarctica freezing my ass off.

I won't get to know him any time soon. I'll gladly get to know Hoseok though.

"I'll catch you up on that offer then." I giggled, the heat spreading to my cheeks. 

"You're so cute! I wouldn't mind you being mine!" He ruffled my hair in excitement. 

That shouldn't have made my heart do backflips, and it surely shouldn't have released a sanctuary of butterflies in my stomach.

The close proximity and the hold he had on me wasn't helping the situation either.

"You feel so hot Y/n! Do you have a fever?!" He panicked, quickly placing a hand on my head. That was the wrong move.

My face was flaming up, the embarrassment taking over faster than I hoped. His eyebrows furrowed in concern, inching himself closer.

Fuckity fuck.

"N-nothings wrong! I-it's just really hot out here!" I tried to step back, but I instead tripped over my dress. If this happened one more time today—

Hoseok quickly grabbed me, both his arms under my back. My breath hitched and my eyes widened. Now we were closer than before. Just great.

"It seems like somethings wrong. And it's quite chilly out Y/n." He chucked cutely.

My heart physically cannot handle this. I need to escape as soon as possible before I quite literally fall for him.

"I-I just—uhm....oh! I need to use the restroom! That's why!" I laughed nervously.

He pulled me back into a standing position, finally stepping away from me. His arms crossed as he gave me a curious stare.

"I don't believe it but I'll just pretend I did. It was nice meeting you though Y/n! I hope we can get along well." He cheesed.

"You too.." I said back, wasting no time getting out of there.

"I feel like I've just witnessed three murders." I gulped in air, leaning up against the table covered in food. The ballroom was still lively with people chatting away, most likely about state affairs. 

I breathed slowly, trying to get my composure together. My hands gripped the white table cloth, the fabric crumpling beneath my fingers. So many things just took place in the span of an hour, and that took at least three years of my life away.

"Excuse me madam, you're blocking my view of the finger food that I desperately wanted to eat." Someone said from behind me. This better not be another prince.

I turned around and felt my life shatter even further. The universe must have a strong dislike towards me because I find this rather offensive.

"I apologize, I was lost in my thoughts." I said, bowing slightly. 

"Oh it's nothing to trouble yourself over darling. It's a pleasure to finally talk with you." He smiled softly. This guy was the dictionary definition of a prince. At least I could spend my time a bit relaxed while talking with him.

"It's a pleasure to meet you too Seokjin."

"Please, just call me Jin. I find Seokjin a bit too formal to be used by my future wife." He winked, gracefully biting a piece of food from the fork he held.

I wasn't going to lie, it did make my heart run a few laps.

"O-oh okay Jin."

"I find you adorable darling, you surely wouldn't miss the offer on marrying me would you?" His smile never left his plump lips, he stared down at me with care and sincerity.

"Well maybe when-"

"After all, I've never came across such a perfect woman that was almost better than myself. I need someone whose just as amazing as me and I feel as though you fit the criteria perfectly." 

That definitely wiped the smile of my face. He was definitely a sweet guy, but he was clearly entirely self-absorbed with himself. That was a huge turn off.

"Excuse me? Did I hear you correctly?" I wanted to believe that he was joking, but it appeared that he wasn't.

"Of course you did, whatever comes out this mouth of mine will always be correct." He said smoothly, his arrogance out of this world. 

"Y-you really love yourself don't you?" I laughed dryly, this man was something else. It was almost starting to tick me off.

"More than love darling."

"That's all I needed to hear. I'll be going—"

"I'll make sure you feel safe with me, however, please don't come near my perfectly sculpted face." He said, cutting me off. His hand was placed at his chest, slightly bowing.

"You've got to me kidding me." I clenched my jaw, eyeing this man. These candidates get worse and worse. Everyone besides Hoseok could gladly stay out of my life.

"Hm? What do you mean darling?" He placed his plate of food down, one of his large hands caressing the side of my cheek whilst his thumb gently rubbed my bottom lip.

I almost melted into his touch. Almost. He was definitely a giant puppy, but that arrogance of his had to go. I slightly leaned in, only to snap out of it and pull away gently.

"Before we talk about marriage, I want you to work on yourself first. I appreciate the talk we had though, I'll be on my way." I bowed, a tiny but genuine smile growing on my face. He'd definitely be husband material if it wasn't for that one attribute. 

A small frown formed on the male's lips as he watched you walk away with grace.

" Was that a rejection of some sort? No it definitely wasn't, no one would possibly reject me. She's just a bit overwhelmed." He picked up his platter of food and walked away from the table, his thoughts surrounded by the words you said.

"When the hell is the ball going to end, I'm getting tired of meeting these guys." I grumbled, opening the patio door to the garden. No one appeared to be out here thankfully. This was the one place in the palace that gave me the most peace and sense of security.

A variety of different shades of colors popped out at me. It went from the brightest of pinks to the lightest shade of white. It surrounded me like a warm blanket, and even in the night sky, it was as beautiful as ever.

I continued to walk down the pebble stone path my mind wandering back to the guys. They were all pretty sucky besides Hoseok and maybe Jin. But that left you thinking, wasn't there one more guy? If I remembered correctly, he was Jin's brother and he had those ocean deep dimples.

"I wonder where he is.." I said to myself, one of my hands caressing the petal of a flower.

"You wonder where who is?" A deep voice came from behind me. I turned on my heels, meeting the face of the guy I was just thinking about. He raised an eyebrow, his features more dashing up close.

"Would it be weird if I said it was you?" I joked, trying not to come off as weird. I supposed it worked since he smiled right after, his dimples really prominent.

I just want to poke them once. Just once. 

"Not at all, after all I was waiting for you to find me this entire time. So maybe I'm the weird one?" He chuckled, sitting down on the bench. Something about his aura too was just peaceful. It made me feel cozy and secure, just like how the garden made me feel.

"No no you're not! I was supposed to talk with all of you guys." I sat down next to him, my dress proofing out on the sides. I readjusted myself so it wasn't hitting him as much.

"You only came to me because you had to, wow that kinda hurts." He laughed, dimples never fading away. Resist the urge Y/n. Resist it.

"I didn't mean it like that! Shit—wait I didn't mean to say that! Oh my gosh.." I shoved my face in my hands. This was so embarrassing. I always embarrass myself in front of them and for what reason?!

Seconds later I felt something warm touch the hands on my face, plucking them away. Namjoon held my hands in his, tilting his head slightly to the side.

Gosh he was so cute.

"It was just a joke Y/n. Ah—I hope you don't mind me calling you informally?" Will this man give me any more of a reason for me to wanna hug him?

"I don't mind at all! We'll be staying with each other for a while now right?" I laughed, staring at his hands that still held mine.

"You're right Y/n." He looked away, both of us getting lost in the comfortable silence. I decided to break it, enjoying the time I spent talking with him.

"Why were you in the garden?" I asked randomly. He let go of my hands and sighed heavily.

"Something told me to come here, and I did. It was also too loud in there, I thought I'd go deaf if I stayed inside."

"This place is the best when it comes to letting your mind rest. I come here all the time. It's my comfort blanket." I gazed lovingly at the plants and flowers surrounding us, then my eyes landed on the tiny pond that was a bit hidden by the bushes.

"You don't enjoy staying in the palace Y/n?" He questioned curiously.

"Not at all. I feel like an animal trapped in a zoo if you get what I mean." 

"I see."

"But I wanna show you something." I grabbed his wrist, pulling him towards the pond. It was a tiny pond that was home to 8 Koi fish and a few other smaller fish. I bent down next to the pond, observing the fish.

"A pond? I've never seen something like this before." He said sarcastically. I poked out my bottom lip, pouting slightly.

"It's Koi fish! These guys are special to me." I dipped a hand in the water, playing in it.

"How so?" He squatted down next to me, observing the fish too.

"They've grown up with me during my stay at the palace. I've known them for years and they each have names! I'm the only one who knows so I can't tell you." I placed a finger to my lips, shushing him playfully.

He glanced over at me, his eyes traveling down towards your lips. He watched them carefully as you continued to talk about the fish like a little kid. He smiled subtly, his focus on something completely different. After all, he could rarely care about the fish when something more eye-catching was in front of him.

"This will be quite the thrill."

Status: Edited

A/N: Shiii I knew this chapter was gonna be long but DAMN, 4.7k words??? That's a record even for me. I didn't even know it was gonna get this long. That's my fault👩🏽‍🦯

But anyways, I hope you enjoyed the first actual chapter. I surely enjoyed writing it.

                            ♡••vote••comment••save••

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

164K 8.3K 26
๐™‹๐™ž๐™˜๐™ฉ๐™ช๐™ง๐™š ๐™‹๐™š๐™ง๐™›๐™š๐™˜๐™ฉ, ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ฃ๐™š๐™ฌ๐™š๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™œ๐™–๐™ข๐™š. ๐˜ผ๐™›๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™– ๐™›๐™š๐™ฌ ๐™ข๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™๐™จ ๐™ค๐™› ๐™ž๐™ฉ'๐™จ ๐™ง๐™š๐™ก๐™š๐™–๐™จ๐™š, ๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™—๐™š๐™˜๐™–๐™ข๐™š ๐™– ๐™—๐™ž...
Freaks By Sam

Fanfiction

116K 4.8K 124
BTS x reader ~ They called you monsters. Freaks. And little by little you started to believe in it. Letter by letter. Word by word. Monster. ~ Discla...
354K 14.1K 45
Your dad married again to a woman with a son. You don't know that in a short period of time living with your step brother, you already had feelings f...
608K 17.8K 63
We've been friends since we were 17. That's how our friendship starts. He's a married man now. "Where are you?" - he asked on the phone. "Home. Why...