𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐑 π“πŽ ππˆπ‘π€π‡

Od pradabarb

lol just read🀍. Viac

01.
02.
03.
04.
05.
06.
07.
08.
09.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.
52.
53.
54.
55.
56.
57.
58.
60.
61.
62.
63.
64.
65.
66.
67.

59.

2.7K 115 44
Od pradabarb

June 5th, 2021.
7:10 pm.

We all hurdled up and Coach Dj was making a plan.

" Black & Williams, and Wilson are the three tallest out here, try to grab for the ball if you can if the opposing team end up grabbing it, Mikey you on defense." He said and I nodded, he continued to go over the plan.

We all went in the middle of the floor waiting for the referee to toss the ball up. I looked back at Nirah and My father, she waved and I gave her a head nod.

The ball went up and we all jumped to grab the ball, the opposing team end up grabbing it. It's on.

47-39 was our score at the moment, it was the last 20 seconds of the game.

My teammate had the ball in his hand he had three dudes guarding him, I was the only one closest he tossed the ball towards my direction making me jump up and grab it running down the court dunking the ball, a player from the opposing team knocked me out the air, making me fall on my arm and my head banged against the floor.

" Fuckkk." I groaned rubbing my head that was pounding as my teammates and coach rushed to me.

★ 𝐍𝐈𝐑𝐀𝐇 𝐒𝐀𝐋𝐀𝐘 𝐏𝐎𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐋 ★

" Let's go Mikey!" I cheered watching Mikey dunk the ball but got knocked out the air by another player making the crowd grasp.

" Mikey!" Me and his father said in unison standing to our feet watching his teammates rush to his aid.

" OH MY GOD MY BABYYY!" A girl said as she ran down the bleachers to get to Mikey.

" Her baby?! Who tf is this bitch." I thought to myself  following her down the bleachers, before we could get onto the court the ref stopped us.

" You can't be on the court ladies."

" That's my boyfriend." The other girl cried," Lemme get to my boyfriend."

" Yo boyfriend?"

She nodded her head giving me the sideye," Mhm who you?"

" Just let me through, I need to make sure he's okay." I begged the ref.

" Sorry, no can-do ladies please go back to yall seats." He said pushing us back up the bleachers.

" Nirah!" Mikey called out to me.

" Mikey!"

" Aye ref, let her through!" One of the coaches yelled to the ref and he nodded his head letting me go onto the court.

" What! That's my boyfriend!" The girl cried giving me the deadliest glare and I laughed flicking her off before running over to Mikey.

Taking his hand into mine," You okay?"

He nodded his head," Yeah I'm cool."

" You good?, that ref was giving you a hard time?"

" Yesss." I dragged rolling my eyes," Some darkskin girl was claiming you as her boyfriend."

His eyes grew big," Darkskin and tall?"

" Mhm, a very pretty girl."

" Oh." He responded lowly closing his eyes making me slap him.

" Mikey you got an head injury! You can't be going to sleep." I said sternly." Where the medics!"

" Damn." He mumbled rubbing his irritated cheek," slapped me hard as fuck."

The next day.

I laid in bed, watching one of CoryxKenshin's spooky scary Sunday I was bed rest & couldn't play ball until my arm healed and the on & off migraines stopped.

I continued to check my phone hoping Nirah would come on, my stomach was damnear touching my back.

A few more minutes passed by and my stomach grumbled louder, and I grabbed my phone, calling Nirah.

" Nirah!" I said as soon as the phone connected.

" Yea, hello, Mikey yes?" Her voice sounded from the other side of the phone.

" Ni-rah." I sounded out, in a more firm tone.

" Yes, Mikey."

" Where the hell you at?"

" Listen, Mikey, I am on my way alright so stop calling me tryna be Madea, bye." She said before the phone disconnected, and I rolled my eyes. She better on her way or me and her gone have some problems.

I scrolled on Instagram for a few minutes, clicking through stories, Nirah better bring her ass through this door.

" Nirah!" I said excitedly seeing the bag of Chic-fila in her hand.

" Hey Madea." She chuckled as she handed me my food.

I took a big sip of lemonade, and automatically started eating the waffle fries sitting my drink on the night stand beside me and starting munching on my fries.

" Damn big hungry slow down, the food not going nowhere." Nirah joked plopping down on the beanbag making me mug her.

I scrunched my face up." Why you acting like that?"

" Like what?"

" Why you sitting all the way over there and not in the bed? Don't be acting like that we already done kissed three times."

A big smile began to form on her face as she hid her face with her hands, I couldn't help but to also smile dropping two fries in my mouth." Why you covering your face?"

" Stop talking to me." She said by sound of her voice i knew she a big cheesy smile on her face.

" Why I gotta stop talking to you?" I asked tilting my head to the side," Hellooooo, why i gotta stop talking to youuu?"

" Amir! I said Stop talking to me!" She said in a more stern tone she could've fooled me if she ain't had a big ass smile on her face.

" Girl if you don't bring yo ass." I said through gritted teeth sounding like somebody mama when you pick up something in the store after they told you not to touch anything.

Nirah slid her shoes off and brung her ass in the bed right next to me." That's what I thought."

I hurried and stopped talking after she slapped the spit out my mouth.

★ 𝐍𝐈𝐑𝐀𝐇 𝐒𝐀𝐋𝐀𝐘 𝐏𝐎𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐋 ★
June 10th, 2021
9:31 am.

" Goodmorning God, thank you for waking me up another day, keeping my friends and family safe, thank you for all the blessings lord, I couldn't have did this without you, and Heavenly Father I ask that you please watch over me today and make sure everything goes smoothly, thank you lord Amen."

Today was the day i buy the building for my hair salon, I've been saving up for nine months working extra hours at the hospital to reach my goal. Like i said hard works pays off.

" Hey Alexa, play Martin & Gina by Polo G." I said out loud, making my way into the living room and opening the curtains, the sun was out and the sky was bright blue, it's so pretty out.

9:15 pm.

711 likes.

prettinirah: the youngest in charge.

@zion.n : my siss pretty as fuck😍😍😍
@zion.n : Da big 1😩😩😍😍
@realrawdessy : 😍😍😍😍😍👅👅👅
@realrawdessy : You so fine😍, so proud of you bestie, can't no bitch lil girl you!
@mere.huncho : La one💙🤞🏾🤞🏾
@deedadon : 😍😍😅😅
@riyahhhmonae : 😍😍😍 pretty tail self.
@mikeyamir : ❤️🤞🏾Bestie
@mikeyamir : 😍
233 comments

★ 𝐙𝐈𝐎𝐍 𝐍𝐀𝐌𝐀𝐘 𝐏𝐎𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐋 ★
11:41 pm.

" Nirah come on bring yo drunk ass onnnn." I tried to help Nirah into the house, but she couldn't even get up off the ground.

" Lord, im finna go get mama." I shook my head running into the house.

" Mama!" I called up the stairs," Come help me get yo daughter off the ground!"

She huffed shaking her head as she came downstairs," Nobody told her ass to get drunk."

We went outside, and bust out into laughter at the sight of Nirah laid out in the bush.

" Nirah baby." Mama chuckled softly shaking Nirah." Get up out that bush before you get bugs in your hair."

★ 𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐘 𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐈𝐐𝐔𝐄 𝐖𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐍 ★

" Come on hoe! Square the fuck up since you bout it!" I yelled at the brownskin girl with the long black and blonde dreads.

Mere moved me to the side," Move bae, I got King Von ass."

" Youn got shit!" Her homegirl with the shiesty mask chimed in making Mere scrunch his face up," Nobody was talking to you, but if you want some too you can get it too pgf nuk."

" We can hit bout it!" I yelled in my Kodak Black voice.

" Shit, what it is?" The girl with the ski mask started squaring it with her homegirl right behind her.

" Fuck it is." Mere stepped Infront of me handing me his gun that was tucked in his waistband," Here bae hold my blicky just incase thangs get sticky."

PokračovaΕ₯ v čítanΓ­

You'll Also Like

31.8K 242 5
This story is pure SMUT ;) M2m theme, Father-son relationship -- with a dash of corny FUN, haha! Matagal nang may pagtingin ang binatilyong si Kian s...
39.7K 1.4K 8
(Sequel to Popcorn And Junior Mints) ForthPha Pairing. Forth has been chasing after Pha since the beginning of the year, teasing and playing with him...
83.5K 2.1K 31
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
299K 14.1K 47
I don't even know what's going to happen in this story, I'm really freestyle writing, but I'm going to try to keep it interesting. Basically Read to...