flirting with fire โ‹Ÿ bucky ba...

By barnesobsessedbi

๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ซ, ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ข๐ญ ๐๐จ๐ž๐ฌ๐ง'๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž๐ฅ ๐ฐ๐ซ๐จ๐ง๐ . a careful ceo meets an... More

โฅ
โ™ฌโ‹†ยท
one.
two.
three.
four.
five.
six.
seven.
eight.
nine.
ten.
eleven.
twelve.
thirteen.
fourteen.
fifteen.
sixteen.
seventeen.
eighteen.
nineteen.
twenty.
twenty-one.
twenty-two.
twenty-three.
twenty-four.
twenty-five.
twenty-six.
twenty-seven.
twenty-eight.
twenty-nine.
thirty-one.
thirty-two.
thirty-three.
thirty-four.
thirty-five.
thirty-six.
thirty-seven.
thirty-eight.
thirty-nine.
forty.
the end.

thirty.

341 18 12
By barnesobsessedbi

▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

Poppy began sobering up around the time they were finished taking her fingerprints and booking her in the early morning of Tuesday. Though, she let herself focus on that numbing ache in the back of her head instead of her current reality, being arrested in America for the first time. She didn't remember much from the past hours but the ache all over her body and the fresh, raw bloodied knuckles, tells her she more than likely got in another brawl, definitely while out with Natasha.

Then it hit her, Natasha turned to Stark, she remembered getting angry at her friend's lying and secrets before everything faded to blackness shortly after.

The messy girl with raw bloodied hands and orange coils tousled all around her, sat in the small cement holding cell, leaned against the cold grey painted cinderblock wall. The cool chill of the wall against her skin a calming timeout as she comes down from her drunken high over the course of the next hours, crashing shortly after into a deep sleep.

She refused her phone call, unwilling to involve Stark and too embarrassed to involve James or her other bosses, poor thing didn't remember they watched her get arrested. So Poppy spent the rest of the day in a holding cell waiting to post bail early Wednesday morning, shame covering her as people file in and out over the thirty-some hours she was there.

She had admitted to herself that sobering up in a cell like this was the most eye opening experience she'd had since serving her year back home. 'I'll never let myself get arrested again,' she thought as she watched the sunrise through the small, barred, hole in the wall.

Wednesday morning came after a painfully long break from reality. She had been sitting in near silence for the entire day before, haunted by her sobering truths, her mistakes and vices. She was a mess and she didn't know how to change.

"Morning," she quietly hummed in a whisper as she stood and stretched.

She was filled with an uncomfortable fuzzy betrayal from her closest confidant, also a confusion about the black-out evening that led to her knuckles being bloody and her body still feeling sore.

She stood and stretched, her form aching from her stint on the cement bench. Poppy felt dirty, and when she stood for a big stretch of her arms, her stench confirmed that she was in fact disgustingly unclean.

"Ember, you made bail..." a young female officer with blonde hair and kind blue eyes looked at her early that Wednesday morning.

Within a fifteen minutes, Poppy was walking out the front door of the precinct with her little plastic bag of belongings, pulling her hair into a knotted bun on her head, while small spirals fall into her face. She was being charged with assault and battery, and she couldn't even remember why or how. She had a court date the next week and already felt a level of dread that felt completely unfamiliar.

Poppy let the emotions fill her as she made her way out into the daylight. She hated herself regardless, knowing she fucked up and there would be repercussions, though she wasn't sure just what they'd be. Over the hours she spent in the cell, she had enough sobering time to think about her impulsiveness and how little it would fit into her new life.

Her little black untied combat boots patter on the pavement onto the city sidewalk. Poppy breathes in the fresh-ish air, y'know city air ain't fresh, and suddenly, she lays eyes on the angry tattood man she loved leaning against his beautiful black '69 chevelle. The rush of immense, heavy guilt fell ontop of her like a wighted blanket. He looked her over with a hardened stare as he opened the passenger door, not a word spoken between the two.

When Poppy slid into the leather seat she was flooded with anxiety, she'd never seen him so upset and she wasn't ready to feel whatever he was going to lay out for her. She knew she did wrong, but before she could think too hard about it, James was sitting in the driver's seat starting the car.

James' silence wasn't intentional, his mind was racing through his options when the engine started. He had an entire plan laid out, conveying discipline and order, he wanted control of his world back, but the moment he saw his little broken doll so sad and tired, he cracked and his plan went to shit. He didn't look at her as he drove, avoiding the temptation of his favorite view. He loved her deeply, so much that it scared him, but he couldn't control her, and that scared him more.

He had let her in entirely, after many warnings from her, and she is exactly the chaos she promised him. James' ached for his grasp on his life but since meeting her, he felt the reigns slipping from his hold. Poppy was living wild and free, while he hung on for his life. Oh, if he only knew.

When he finally looked over at the sad little doll in the passenger seat, dressed in her dirty little black and red dress, he noticed how sadly she slumped, her shame evident in her features as she looked out the window. He could tell by the way she bit her lip and crinkled her eyes that she was fighting her tears back.

He loathes being mad at her, so he swallowed his angry pride and placed his hand on her bare thigh gently, his thumb tracing a small circles on her skin to reassure her he was there. When he looked over at her, she looks a disarrangement of sadness, guilt, and denial. The moment her eyes looked from his hand to his icy stare, she felt a flutter that made her pale freckled cheeks tint pink.

The drive was silent, Poppy biting her lip afraid to say anything after she saw the darkness in Bucky's crystal gaze before she got in the car. She'd hated seeing him so upset and she knew she needed to tread lightly, she never wanted to disappoint him. When she saw that heavy emotion on his face, she knew just how much she wanted to keep him happy, to please him.

When he pulls into his building's parking deck he turned to look at her, his angry brood stare immediately softens when he sees a few tears that escaped in a thin river down her paled pink cheeks. James gently ran his thumb over the wetness as his stare softened. She couldn't keep his gaze, her shame heavy, she stared at her lap as she continued fighting her raw emotions in silence.

"Baby doll, what happened?" He lifted her chin so she looked at him when he asked quietly. She only shook her head and whispered, "I can't remember it. I'm sorry. "

James put his hand on both of her cheeks, "you don't remember anything?"

She let out a heavy breath, "I remember getting into a fight with Natasha after she lied, again. Then it goes black," she got quieter as she spoke.

He pushed an orange coil from her face with a half smile, "Steve saw what happened, Poppy. You beat the shit out of Rumlow in his own bar."

She immediately cringed, "Steve saw? Did he see why? Is Rumlow okay? Not that I care, he probably deserved it." She rattled off quickly before biting her lip with a force to shut herself up, nervous jade orbs screwing shut.

His hand grips her chin, his thumb tugging her lip from her teeth, placing it between her lips. Poppy wraps her lips around his thumb and locked eyes with him as he let out a breath.

"Yes, Steve saw some of it. He didn't know why and it doesn't matter, you can't be doing that Poppy. Rumlow will be fine, though I think you're stunt really messed with his ego," he let out a chuckle. 'Good,' she thought.

She nodded and kept her eyes in his as she sucked on his thumb. "You need to cool it with the fighting for a bit, maybe slow down the drinking too, baby." He was stern and to the point as he spoke at her, she hated what he was saying 'no drinking, no fighting', but she loved the way he said it.

When he pulled his thumb from her mouth. She released it with a giggle, quickly getting out before he could open the door for her. He walked up behind her and wrapped an arm over her shoulder before chuckling to himself.

She looked up at him with a grin, "what are you laughing at, Barnes?"

"I'm just thinking about the bath I'm gunna give you before I show you what happens when you do as you're not supposed to." The mischievous look in his darkened stare excited the tiny fuego haired lost girl as she skipped ahead of him to the elevator.

"Gunna give me a spanking, Daddy?" She teased over her shoulder, as she stepped into the elevator. James sped up behind her, his stare narrowed as a growl rumbled from his core, "what did you just call me?"

She blinked up to him, "I don't- it was a-" she started but her grabbed her chin and lifted her head to look up at him. "Say it again, baby doll," he grumbled as he traced her tired face.

"Are you going to spank me, Daddy?" She smirked as she watched the lust fill his gaze.

The elevator doors shut and they start moving up, "yes, I am, amongst other things. And you, my little cherry, are going to do as I say without any attitude."

She felt the heat cover her entirely as she kept his gaze, "or what?" She whispered as he sternly spoke, "or I show you exactly how in control I prefer to be when you're not listening, Poppy."

She whimpered and pressed her thighs together as her wetness pulls between her legs. He holds her face to look at him. "I am yours and you are mine," then he pressed his lips against hers gently. His fingers lifting and pulling at her hairtie, letting her messy curls fall around her.

He looked to see the numbers dinging above them toward his floor, his large tattood hand wrapped itself into her orange coils of chaos and pulled her up toward his mouth. As two sets of hungry lips meet, the lust is evident in the messy exchange. Her tongue dancing into his mouth, holding onto his dress shirt for life. He moaned into his aggressive kiss as she fiddled with his slacks button, she hummed as she undid the pants and her hand wrapped around his sex quickly.

"Fuck, Poppy," he hummed in a moan into her mouth that only excited her, her hand pumping faster until he pulls away and grabs her wrist to stop her.

"Not yet, little doll." He puts her hand down at her side and fastens his pants as they arrive at his floor.

"Why?" She whispered as she searched his face, which was awfully serious as he stared ahead.

"Don't question, just do as you're told. You need a bath because you smell like your past 36 hours, which weren't kind to you, doll." He smirked down at her to lighten her anxiety, as she sniffed herself and agreed with a small nod.

He opened his front door and made straight for the bathroom, starting the faucet as she made her way in behind him. "Get undressed," he stated without turning around. He poured the soap in and opened the closet, grabbing a large fluffy towel and wash cloth. She watched him with tired emerald eyes, when he turned to check her she hadn't even taken her jacket off.

"Why aren't you undressed, baby?" He asked in a questioning tone, like a parent to a child.

"Because I'm cold..." she whispers as she pulled her arms from her jacket, he noticed the goosebumps along her pale skin as it fell to the floor. He walked up, seeing the uneasiness in her face.

"The bath is warm, come on baby," he softened and pulled her dress off of her slowly, revealing her bare form in nothing but the small red lace covering her sex. She shivered slightly as her hands reached for her panties, he stopped her and knelt before her, "you may've been bad, but you're still my girl." He pulled the lace down and she stepped out, standing before her fully dressed ceo, boyfriend, completely bare, sober, and vulnerable.

He kissed her forehead and slid his hand around hers, guiding her to the large black tub in his bathroom, now filled with rosy bubbles and warm water. She slid into the tub with a pleasureful hum, sliding her entire head into the large tub before settling her head against the back slanted headrest. "I'm sorry for being reckless, James." She looked up at him with her round doe eyes and his heart melted.

"I know you are," the back of his knuckles ran along her cheek gently.

He slowly washed her, admiring the way he'd learned so much about her body since last they were in this same scenerio. He had bought a cherry blossom body wash since he'd loved the smell on her, squirting a small portion on a cloth before lathering it and washing every inch of her skin. She watched him in awe, the way he cared for her and loved her was addicting. She felt a need for him and although it scared her, it also brought her a certain peace she never knew before.

He finished with the suds and slowly rinsed her light skin with gentles hands running along her favorite spots. The hummed moans falling from her lips slowly tightening his pants as she lay back, relaxing with her eyes shut. He had to stop himself from pleasing her right there in the tub, for it was time for him to exert the control he'd been aching to since he met his little wildflower.

He pulled the drain lever and held a hand out for her, the way her small shaky hand grabbed his made his heart flutter. "Are you hungry?" He wrapped a towel around her and she shook her head, "not for food."

The lust immediately filled his features. He shook his head, "you said it, now," he quickly dried her off and scooped her into his arms.

He let out a small chuckle as she yelped. Poppy looked into James' eyes curiously, "James, shouldn't we be at work?" He narrowed his stare down at her as he set her bare form down on the edge of the bed.

"My girl got arrested and missed a day, one more won't hurt, plus, I'm the boss and I want you right here with me." He smiled and stood before her rolling up his sleeves slowly as her eyes study him.

He looked her over and took a few steps, kneeling before her, "we need a safe word," he tucked a wet spiral behind her shoulder as she nodded.

"Stop, works." She smiled and put her tiny hand on his cheek, he leaned into it for a second and quickly stood. Her round eyes watch as his entire demeanor changes before her, the anger and commanding apparent in his stance as he slips his belt from the loops around his waist. "So, if it's too much at any time, you say stop and I stop. Understood?"

She nodded, "yes."

As he unbuttoned his shirt he shook his head, "yes, what?"

She blushed with a smirk tugging at her lips, "really? You liked that?"

He grabbed her face, his large rose covered hand pinching her chin to look at him, "what did I say about doing as your told?"

She nodded as her smirk fell and the heat rose between her legs, she loved this side of him, the domineering side, she'd never had that from someone in her life. Her mother let her do as she pleased when she was a teenager, too busy doing her own thing. And before James, she'd never been tempted by the idea of a man yelling her what to do, not is felt empowering.

"Yes, Daddy," she hummed as he released her face from his grip.

He sat down beside her, "thats a good girl, now I want you over my knee," she looked at him for only a moment.
Her brows pressed before she climbed over him slowly, her bottom in the middle of his large lap.

James admired the sight of her small frame bent over him, "you were very bad getting yourself arrested after ignoring us for an entire day. And bad girls need to be punished," he ran his large mitt over her ass, giving her each cheek a firm squeeze.

"Baby doll, I will spank you five times, and you count them, understood?" his fingers danced along her skin, "Yes, Sir."

He nodded and the first slap hit, her pink lips releasing a yelp, "one."

His rose covered hand hit her other ass cheek, smack, she whimpered, but loved this feeling of letting go of the power and handing it over to the man she loves.

"Two," she felt the knot forming in her stomach.

Smack, Smack, a hit against each cheek quickly, the little thing writhing over his knee sending him on a frenzy. "Three, Four," she said as she tried to press her thighs together.

Poppy was loving the sting, the feeling of submitting and it was overwhelming, tears prickling her eyes.

He noticed the maneuver of her thighs as the last hit met her left cheek, slap.
He slides his hand between her legs. "Five," she hummed in a pleasureful state. His fingers play along her folds, "you liked that didn't you baby?" She nodded with a hum, "yes, Daddy."

The darkness faltered for a moment, a smile spreading across his lips and he runs his hand through he coiling wet hair. His fingers playing along her slit, gathering the wetness on his fingers.

"Stand up, baby."
She did as she was told with a small smirk on her lips, he smiled at the sight of his bare girl before him. "Open," he kept her gaze in his. He smiled as he put the two fingers covered in her sex into her mouth and she wrapped her lips around them, emitting a honeyed hum.

His free hand slowly slithered around her waist, gripping her around her waist with a firm hold she knew would bruise her sensitive fair skin. He slowly lifts her up off the floor with a firm hold against his middle, while her tiny feet dangle infront of him. James admired her miniscule frame against him, "too stunning for her own good." She crinked her nose in response and he shook his head, kissing her head before placing her down.

"I fell inlove with the most gorgeous madness."

She waved her hand before placing it gently on his stubly cheek, "ehh, life is full of madness, James, you need to learn to dance with the chaos...my handsome man." She pressed her lips against his as his crystal orbs only admired her for a moment.

Then, again, there was a shift when he remembered how he felt the previous day.

"Now, on your knees," he stated, she dropped to her knees before him. Her pink lips hung open in awe at the sight of him slowly undoing his pants, his tattood chest rising and falling as his eyes are locked on his little doll knelt before him.

The moment his large length fell before her, her tongue ran over her lips at the sight. He smiled at how it excited her, lust still darkening his gaze. "Use me, Daddy," she whispered as she lifted up on her knees and licked along his sensitive tip. A small moan falling from his lips as one hand wrap into her hair for a grip on her head. His thumb on the other running gently along her cheek before holding the side of her face.

Her lips wrap around him with a hum and she slowly takes every inch of him, until his tip is pressed against the back of her throat. He admired the eay she took all of him without a gag. With a small jerk of his hips, her throat contracts around him, sending his head back in immese pleasure, "awe fuck baby. So good."

Then his hands grip tightened in her locks, guiding her head roughly, her mouth bobbing up and down on his sex. The moans falling from his lips nearly animal-like as her moans were muffled by his manhood, while he shoved her against him entirely in heavy shoves.

He pulled her back, his cock releasing from her beestung lips with a pop as she stared up with awestruck lustful deep emerald eyes. A string of saliva connecting her to his sex, he rap his thumb across her plumped lips, "such a pretty girl."

She smiled up with a proud look in her tired lustful eyes. He bent down and helped her to her feet, lifting her small frame into his arms before laying her down on the bed.

With a small kiss on her firehead he looks into her eyes, "will you be a good girl and lay still or do I need to tie those tiny hands to the bed?"

She giggled, "I don't know. Depends on what you're going to do to me." She smirked mischievously as he nodded in response, turning to grab his belt from the floor nearby.

With a quick maneuver her dainty hands were strapped to the corner post of his bedframe with his black belt. Then his broad frame hovered over her excited writhing body, "please, James." She pleaded as his lips ghosted her face, neck, chest, belly, bit sparing a touch. His hands softly running down her thighs, kissing each of her hip bones with a smirk up at his restrained little doll.

He let out a long breath against her already soaking sex, watching the way she clenched around nothing, her sheath glistening with her natural juices. "So sensitive my little doll, spread your legs."

She smirked and did as she was told, her legs widening to each side of the bed for him. James admired the sight and ran the back of his knuckles running along her sex. Poppy moaned loudly, aching for his touch, she bucked into his touch and he quickly tapped her pussy with a smack that made her squeal in response, "James!"

He smuggly smiled, "shh." When his index and pointer slowly press into her warmth, the sound leaving her mouth was loud and erotic, exciting James as he watched her squirm.

His thumb tracing her clit as the knot formed in her stomach, heat rising from her core as his fingers pumped in and out, twisting to the perfect angle each time. She tightened around his fingers with each moaned whimper that fell from her lips. His thumb found a pace with the rest of his hand as she hurtled toward her pinnacle. Her eyes screw shut while her toes curl, then he pulled his hand away with a grin on his lips she hadn't seen before, domineering.

She whined and whimpered as she felt the intense emptiness and fell from her high, "ahh, no." She whimpered and looked into his icy stare. He nodded down at her, "yes, you were bad, bow you have to wait," then he pulled her wrists free from the belt and quickly turned her around onto all fours with a harsh grip on her hips.

He admired the sight as he pressed down on the top of her back, pressing her face into the bed. He grabbed one of her wrists and held it against the small of her back with his large rose tattooes hand as his other hand stroked his cock. She could see him in her peripheral vision, appreciating the way he traced her shape with his lustblown eyes.

He ran his finger over his weeping cock, spreading his precum before prodding her entrance. The small girl before him letting out a flutter of a moan at the contact with him. He slowly pressed into her, achingly slow. She pressed herself back against him, his rose hand holding her wrist pressing down more to hold her I'm place.

His hips start to pick a rhythm against her, pulling a moan from deep in her chest every time he splits her tiny frame open with his enormous length pounding to her deepest depths.

Pleasure coiled inside of her quickly, tightening around him. He grumbled, "don't cum until I tell you do, baby doll."

She whimpered, "but, sir-" he smacked her, already red handprint marked, ass with a hard swat, pulling another quiet whimper from his girl.

"Do as you're told," he stated while she clenched around him, pure docility within his hold, a moan ripped through him as she tightened in rhythm with each thrust. James chasing his orgasm as she focused on holding hers in within her.

"It's like you love being bad, doing what you know you shouldn't." James fucks her harder, as she yells out loudly, a moan trembling through her lungs, he stops and softens immediately.

"Are you alright?" He stroked her reddened right cheek and down her thigh softly.

The darkened green of her eyes as she nodded, "yes, Daddy," when she looks up at him from where her head was pressed into the bed, sent him over the edge with his one final thrust.

The moment she felt his hot ribbons of cum, she came undone in time with him. Releasing herself with an intense high pitched moan, an unexplainable high washing over her with her climax.

He gently pulled from inside of her and lifted her to lay her down beside him, running his hand gently through her hair while he spooned her for a moment. His hands gently carressing her as she comes down from her intense orgasm.

She let out a hum in her quiet breath, "that was...different." She rolled over to face him with a smirk, their closeness having the pair sharing breath.

"My bad baby doll, the sweet and sour little hurricane." She smiled, "James, I won't drink at work related functions for the time being. I will try not to fight, but if a man disrespect me, I will not be made to feel small," her stern accent making him smirk at her cuteness.

"But Baby, you are small," he ran his fingers soft around her face while tucking spirals behind her shoulder. She narrowed her stare at him, "I will work on it, but no promises. And I am small but mighty."

He huffed, "so damn stubborn."
She nodded, "you love it." Then she stood up and walked to the bathroom to clean herself up, he stared with his hands behind his head, more enchanted each time the two connect more together.

"You cannot be getting arrested again," he stated plainly as she walked back in bare, goosebumps on her pale skin.
"I know, I don't plan on it. I really am going to try, for you. But you better get used to the madness, love, because that part of me is kinda mental."

He nodded with a chuckle and pulled her into the bed with a grip on her hand, he pulled her into his body with a smile.

"I'm going to call Tony tomorrow, I may be able to use his help," she states and he nods. "We do have a lawyer, you are more than welcome to use-" she shook her head.

"I may need more than a lawyer, darling. I am a felony hacker that assaulted a barowner." He knew she was right, she needed someone powerful and capable, "yeah, you should call him." She could hear the apprehension in his tone, "whats wrong?" Her chilled hand meeting his warm cheek, he closed his eyes for a moment.

With a deep breath, "I just know your dad is dangerous." She comedically pressed her brow, "but so am I?"

"You may not be lying about him. But you're sure as hell pretending," James accuses her and she let's out a sigh in defeat. She caved, closing her eyes and letting the sleep flow into her fighting her urge to argue by letting the exhaustion take hold. She let her eyes flutter to lock into his, "I won't get arrested again, I assure you. But he is my father, and he isn't going anywhere."

He tilted her stare, "do you promise you won't get arrested again?"
She shook her head, when he made a face she shrugged, "promises are sacred. Accidents happen and I could be arrested and then I would break it. But I promise I will try."

She climbed ontop of him, cuddling into his broad chest, his arms wrapping around her body in a gentle hold. Her tiny body a contrast to his broad frame. He kissed her forehead, "madness or not, I will always love you."

She smiled and nestles into him, "I love you too...and I need you."

『she needed him, that changed everything 』

▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

391K 12.5K 80
A Modern Bucky Barnes x OC Story **SMUTS** TW - Lots of BDSM. Sexual content. Sex Work. Death. Violence. You worked for Mr Barnes as his secretary...
33.7K 316 3
a collection of marvel character one-shots. fem!!reader!! warnings mature themes language some violent themes
108K 2.7K 37
~~~~~~ His thoughts are just there softly. Patiently waiting to be heard. Thoughts of me. "So tell me something else you think I should know..." I s...
4.3K 197 11
"๐™”๐™ค๐™ช'๐™ง๐™š ๐™œ๐™ค๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™ฅ๐™–๐™ฎ ๐™›๐™ค๐™ง ๐™ฌ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™™๐™ž๐™™ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™ข๐™š. ๐™€๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง๐™ฎ ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™˜๐™š ๐™ค๐™› ๐™ฅ๐™–๐™ž๐™ฃ, ๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง๐™ฎ ๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ๐™ข๐™–๐™ง๐™š ๐™ฎ๐™ค๏ฟฝ...