Angel and The Jerks

By LunariaSky

A fanfiction of the best slapstick comedy show oggy and the cockroaches where oggy was actually a human girl... More

AU Althea Sherlock's Fate
Her Change.
Wishing Back To The Past
Her Protector His Rival
Jack's Confession Joey's Jealousy
Save The Date , His Toxic Self
Joey's Past and His Cheater Ex Girlfriend
His Pleasure Her Nightmare
All His Plans Part 1
All Because Of Jealousy
Love For A Second Time
Blackmailed by a devil
His Threat
Confused
Hiding Feelings (Secret Love)
New Transferee and The Class Muse
His Rage
Spreading Rumors Her Suicide
Saving Her and His Regrets
Jealous Again Part 1
The Party 2
In trouble part 3
The Competition (Jack Vs Joey)
Goodnight Dont Sleep Tight.
The Duel

Avenging Her + Double Date

94 1 7
By LunariaSky

Joey POV

i looked at them with a sinister smirk. As i walked into janet and grabbed her hair.

"I remember you trying to tear out her uniform but you know what? i thinked of a better one than that." i grabbed her hair and snipped some of it out. Why dont we turn you bald so you can look more uglier than you used to be. Hahahaha.

i told deedee and marky to follow my orders. Well they are nice to some girls but not those flirt and bitchfaced ones.

"i wonder who will watch this hahaha" i snipped her hair without even caring how short is it. Deedee took a video of them doing nasty things. And without hesitation i posted it in some p*rnsite.

she looked all messed up with a boyish short cut. She looks depressed with her hair being cut. Tsk like i care well deserve. Shes ugly it suits her well. (Lets just say janet is really ugly but she wears makeup but still didnt look pretty haha dsurb)

after i remembered seeing them grabbing althea's hair and made her kneel. I took off this bitch's hair and made her kneel infront of me while recording this. I shall post this so no one will accept the same fate she got.

i then left them leaving them all bruised up and being tortured well. I told my other guys to do what they ever want to do with them they molested the pretty ones and beaten the ugly one.

tsk! i remembered that kira was involve in this. Ill make her pay. But i have a better plan. something that will make her regret that she ever existed.

(ffw it was saturday morning)

Kira POV

What a wimp joey choosed over me. Im a lot more better than the girl she liked. That althea girl is getting on my nerves. Because of her joey ignored me.

i cant let that happen! i will have him back and she will be nothing but a trash!

i walked out in my vanity and applied makeup i wore my favorite red fitted dress. When i heard a knock on the door.

i opened it and i saw joey standing there fuming with rage.

"What do you want?" He said gritting his teeth.

i hold his arms and touched his body.

"You know what i want darlin" i seduced him like i used with other guys before. Seeing the joey now he is way different from the joey i know before and one things for sure i loved him even more. He became taller more of a baddass he is not a geek and that boy next door he is before.

"i want you only you return back to me" i said kissing his neck and he wiped it with his handkerchief.

i saw disgust all over his face.

"comeon joey stop playing hard to get i know you liked this too" i said as i tried to kiss him but he dodged.

"Im not here to flirt im here to give you a chance prove yourself to me besides your right i still do have a feelings with you" i smiled i knew it he still loves me (,without even knowing that deep inside joey wants to puke but he is only doing it for thea he wants to make her pay even more painful than what she expects)

i clinged on to him and leaned my head on his shoulder. But he distanced himself i dont know but he is turning cold towards me. But nevermind atleast we are now back together..

Althea POV

Today is my date with jack i prepared my outfit all i picked is a blue chippon dress with some blue heels i also had diamond earings and a light make up on. Thanks to nica i already know how to apply it. I let my wavy hair down as i walked with confidence like what monica said to me.

She also said that mom is asking me if i can join her being a model which i agreed. I dont know how what models do but i want to try by that i can earn money even more.

i walked down the stairs and i saw a amused jack with his mouth wideopened.

"Wow!" they all said as their gazes went towards me when i noticed joey's presence is missing.

"where is joey?" i suddenly asked deedee show a teasing smile.

"He is with his girlfriend they are having a date" marky said with a frown

I felt sting inside my heart. He dated her? they had a comeback? why would you even care thea your not involved with his life my brain said.

"so lets go now" jack said as he waved at the two brothers. I also waved back at them i even saw deedee cried like he will miss me just in a short period of time.

i entered jack's truck and we came to a fancy restaurant.

"your parents helped me pay for it" jack said as he know that im confused.

the waiter approached us. And yes its new to me. We sit in an unoccuppied seat when we saw joey and kira clinging her arms on him.. kira looked happy while joey looked annoyed and cold. As he snobbed kira with everything she says.

kira saw us and came across us. Oh no.

"look joey its jack and thea they are dating too they look like a perfect couple lets sit here" she said as she pulled joey. Now he is infront of me while kira's infront of jack.

we ate our orders but kira and joey is with us as joey ate everything i gave to jack.

whats wrong with him?

all of a sudden our double date turned into a double disaster.

"taste this jack its so delicious" i took some of the meat with my fork and pointed to jack but joey eaten it. Causing jack and joey to have some tension between them.

next we came to an arcade but jack and joey was fighting who gets to ride with me. Joey didnt even noticed kira back there.

next on the movie house. Jack and Joey fighted over who gets the popcorn i touched or who gets to drink on the soda i sipped on.

whenever jack is doing something to impress me joey is always messing it.

until kira tried to kiss her as he dodged her. She fell straight on the floor.

"what the hell is wrong with you joey? it was like our first date from our comeback and yet you dodged my kiss!" she said being angry and making a scene causing all gossipers to watch.

"why are you even acting like that towards thea im your girlfriend not her!" she pointed at me

"youve been acting like some sort of shield towards her! but on me you dont even care!"

"its obvious that you liked thea joey" jack added.

wait he likes me as in me?

"im your girlfriend not some anybody else!" she screamed.

"who told you im still interested in you and im your boyfriend again? did you assumed that much? " he raised his brows and laughed.

"But you said you still like me you said that!"

"tsk i lied i never liked you i will never again after what you did to me you expect me to let you return just like that?" he said bluntly.

"what i thought!?"

"its all in your imagination bitch i only agreed to date you to humiliate you" he then smirked at her. As flash of camera are there.

They all know kira is famous among guys so he planned this to humiliate her why? and why did they broke up?

" besides youre right jack i do like her" he said with a grin.

Wait he likes me??? then why did he bullied me?

all attention came towards me.

"but i was denial of my feelings and i thought of her the same as kira i regretted it and now im being threatened to lose her i like her jack can you give her to me instead?" jack gripped his fist and charged at him.

"you jerk you should have just told and didnt ruined her life you know much she had to suffer because of your stupidity!" he said as he grabbed joey by the collar.

so all this time he bullied me and messed with me to gain my attention he hated me cause he actually liked me? and was afraid to love again? what did kira do to him? all my hatred towards him turned into pity. He wasnt as evil as i thought...

who are you really joey???

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

73.3K 3.5K 56
[COMPLETED] [MATURE CONTENT] Rankings:- #1 matureromance 01/01/21 #1 meangirl 13/01/21 #1 boxer 18/01/21 #1 jock 07/02/21 #1 bitch 05/04/21 #1 antih...
163K 4K 33
{rewritten version of Possessive Hearts} "Where do you think you're going?" He spoke. His big strong hands pinning me against the wall. The scent of...
345K 13.6K 33
What do you think your doing huh? He yelled. "Let go off me Timmy ...what's your problem?" I said angrily. "My problem?...why did you let him touch y...
114K 2.5K 19
"Okay, so I'm the type of girl that's spent most of her adolescent, hormonal years reading steamy stories on some reading app. My favourite type of b...