Ceo Jeon's Little

By CammyLub

Ceo Jeon being a single dad who is not interested in a relationship meets the cute little..... It's a vkook f... More

Jeon Jungkook
kim Taehyung
πŸ’œ Jin hyung
πŸ’œHeart waffles πŸ§‡
πŸ’œ chimchim
πŸ’œ porsche panamera
πŸ’œsoulmates
πŸ’œ lil taetae
πŸ’œ Tears
πŸ’œ Tata and chimmy
πŸ’œ Jeon's mansion
πŸ’œsope
πŸ’œ bear
πŸ’œcontract
πŸ’œcommotion
πŸ’œNamjin
πŸ’œboyfriends?
πŸ’œk-kookie
πŸ’œcookie dough cake
πŸ’œ Amazing you
πŸ’œ best boy
πŸ’œ family dinner
πŸ’œ cuddles
πŸ’œ Sunday
πŸ’œvisit
Not an update....
❀sorry❀
πŸ’œ past
πŸ’œ Ice cream date
πŸ’œ Aquarium
πŸ’œyoonminseok
πŸ’œ Ara
πŸ’œ Jungkookie hyung
πŸ’œ confession
πŸ’œ surprise
❀ please read❀
πŸ’œ wedding vows
πŸ’œ pretty smile
πŸ’œ I will be there for you.
πŸ’œ kiss
πŸ’œ sang-hoon
πŸ’œ fluff ball
πŸ’œ chance
πŸ’œ Teasing
πŸ’œ dumplings
πŸ’œ bonding
πŸ’œ Rules
πŸ’œ password
πŸ’œ insecurities
πŸ’œ Anger
πŸ’œ Mama's baby
πŸ’œ sick
πŸ’œ Treat me good
πŸ’œ bubble bath
πŸ’œ love making
πŸ’œ Toothpaste
πŸ’œ bubble beard
πŸ’œ Mint choco
πŸ’œ kim Jennie
πŸ’œ Mood swings
❀ Q/A sessions
πŸ’œ pregnant
πŸ’œ Tiny angel
πŸ’œ letting you go
πŸ’œ win you back
πŸ’œ Fanboys
πŸ’œ Thief
πŸ’œ Heart ache
πŸ’œ love bites
πŸ’œ only mine
πŸ’œ worries
πŸ’œAnnouncement
πŸ’œ little bait
πŸ’œ engaged
πŸ’œ Jealousy
πŸ’œ pwuppy?
πŸ’œ Acting king tae
πŸ’œ Arrested
πŸ’œ Farmhouse
πŸ’œ forever and ever
❀ Please read
IMPORTANT

πŸ’œMom Dad

8K 371 79
By CammyLub

A/n pov:

When hamzy who was in Lisa's arms saw tae she immediately wriggled out of her arms to go near her mama and kiss his cheeks and softly caress his hair just like how tae does when she is sleeping. Lisa just melted when she saw the cute girl's gestures.

Lisa: Aww baby~

She cooed at her with a smile and occupied one of the couches. After kissing him one more time. Then she waddled to Lisa and made grabby hands wanting to be lifted. Lisa lifted her and seated the little bean on her lap.

Hamzy: Lili mama noch eat fwood. An dada mad awt mama.

She said with a pout. The little bean noticed that her mama was not eating his food properly and her dada getting mad because of that. Liza sighed sadly.
She too heard her moms talking about tae not eating properly these few days.

Lisa: Don't be sad baby girl, we'll make mama eat properly okay?

She said as she caressed the little girl's soft hair with a sad smile.

Lisa: And we'll tell hobi samchon to come and see if he's sick ok? Then mama will be good.

She said and hamzy nodded with a pout, feeling sad that her mama was not feeling good these days.

Lisa: let's go and get you something to eat hmm?

She said and when she was about to get up she saw Ji-hoon, Lily, Jung-hoon entering.

Ji-hoon: Hey baby!!

Ji-hoon called once he saw hamzy and extended his hand to get hamzy from Lisa. But lily smacked his head.

Ji-hoon: mom!!

He groaned and rubbed his head. 

Lily: what did I tell you? Don't touch baby right after coming from work!!
Go and fresh up first!!

She scolded and that sound disturbed tae and made him shuffle and whine.
When lily, Jung-hoon and Ji-hoon saw the cute sleeping baby bear they cooed at how adorable he was.

Jung-hoon: honey don't shout. Tae is sleeping.

He said and stopped his wife from being so loud. Lily nodded her head and then told to Ji-hoon to first go and freshen up in a hushed tone.

Lily: He must be exhausted.

She said looking at tae who was sleeping. She made her way to him and kissed his forehead caressing his hair softly.

Jung-hoon: Don't worry honey. Our tae is very strong. He'll be fine.

He comforted his wife as he sat next to her. As they were sitting ren the head maid came to ask what dinner she should prepare and when she saw tae sleeping she smiled and told lily how tae came and requested her to give him ice cream and how hard it was for her to resist his cuteness and not give in to his request.

Ren: In the end, I mentioned that master Jungkook too told not to give anything from the fridge and that made him very mad. He went out of the kitchen after saying “let him come back, I'll teach him a lesson”

She said with a small smile and lily giggled at that. So tae was waiting for jungkook and fell asleep on the couch.

Lisa: Then jungkook's gonna have a hard time convincing tae.

Lisa said with a small laugh.

Lisa: This is gonna be entertaining!! Let me call Rosie and sang-hoonie

She said picking up her phone to call her siblings.

Jung-hoon: You'll are teasing my son too much!!

Lisa: Uncle I know you too enjoy the drama. Come on!!

She said and Jung-hoon can't deny the fact that he too enjoys it when jungkook try so much to convince tae to talk with him.

As they were gossiping about jungkook lily gestured for them to stop when she saw jungkook entering the living room. Once jungkook was in he greeted everyone. of course except Lily. But instead of pouting, she gave a playful smirk, jungkook found it suspension but then shrugged it off. After greeting he turned his attention to his little princess and spoke.

Jungkook: Princess, dada will come back after refreshing okay?

He said making her nod her head. Finally, his gaze fell on the sleeping angel Who was looking so damm beautiful even while sleeping.

Jungkook: Noona do you know when tae fell asleep?

He asked Lisa

Lisa: Ren told that he fell asleep waiting for you.

Lisa informed making him nod.

Jungkook: Did he have his dinner?

Jungkook asked and Lisa shook her head making him sigh. He stepped forward near tae and lifted his sleeping body before anyone can protest.
Tae whined in his sleep as the pillow he was hugging dropped. but then when he got another hard pillow he hugged it tightly not realizing it was jungkook's neck. Without saying anything jungkook began to walk toward the stairs. Once when they saw Jungkook was out of sight lily spoke.

Lily: Now let's wait for some drama

She spoke with a smirk.

Lisa: Aunt Isn't he forbidden from being alone with tae?

Lisa asked remembering that Jin and Jimin made a rule that jungkook shouldn't be alone with tae. Either Hamzy or someone should be with them.

Lily: As if he's follows everything we say.

Lily said with an eye roll. Jungkook broke that rule the very first day it was made. Well, what can they expect from that big bunny brat?

Right, when they were chatting Ji-hoon walked down the stairs. He was about to get Hamzy from Lisa but then their doorbell rang.

Lily: Hoonie go and one the door

Lily said making Ji-hoon groan. He can't even have a proper moment with his niece. After grumbling, He went to the door and opened to find Sang-hoon and Rosé. Sang-hoon walked into the mansion as if he owned it. Well, he does partially own it. When he entered he walked directly to Jung-hoon and greeted him with a warm hug and a big smile. The boy loved to be in Jung-hoon's arms. It gave him an unknown warmth and he felt so safe in his hold. But he didn't know the reason but yet loved it very much.

Jung-hoon: Hey buddy

He said and hugged his son back returning the smile. every time he hugged sang-hoon he can't help but think about Jungkook. They were still not on good terms. Jungkook always acted cold towards him and lily. Even if he had Namjoon, jin, yoongi, jimin, hobi, Ji-hoon, tae and Sang-hoon to call him dad and show love his heart still longed for Jungkook's warmth.

He wants his son back just like how he was when he was small. He wants back The sweet bond they shared when jungkook was still a kid.

Jungkook may be a grown man with responsibilities but for Jung-hoon he looked like the same kid with doe eyes and a bunny smile similar to his eyes and smile.

He still remembers the day he held tiny little jungkook in his arms. The day he became a proud dad. He still remembers how his parents were on cloud nine seeing their first grandson of the family.

And Jung-hoon swears that Jungkook's born day is the happiest day of his life till today. He hopes one-day Jungkook will understand him. He wants to build back their bond and be a proud dad once again. He hopes that happens soon.

Sang-hoon: Dad how are you?

Sang-hoon asked after breaking the hug.

Jung-hoon: I'm good buddy. How are your classes going? Did you get new friends? And I heard you going to dance I'll be waiting to see your performance buddy.

Jung-hoon spoke and the happy smile never left his lips. And then sang-hoon began to tell about his new school and how he was famous among girls. Then the topic changed to his dance performance.

Sang-hoon: Dad I'm scared to perform in front of my new teachers I'm worried!! What if I mess up on the stage?

Sang-hoon asked with a worried pout.
Jung-hoon just smiled warmly and spoke.

Jung-hoon: Don't worry sang-hoon-ah I'll be there to cheer you up. I'm sure You are going to impress the audience!!

Jung-hoon cheered him up and the other smiled fondly seeing the dad-son bonding time.

Back to taekook~

Jungkook carried tae carefully to his room and softly placed him on his bed. Even after placing him on the bed Tae's hold on his neck was tight. He was holding on to jungkook's neck like he didn't want to let go of him.

Jungkook admired his Baby angel's face with a sad smile.

Jungkook: What happened to you angel? Why aren't you eating properly?

He mumbled as he moved a hair strand away from tae's face.

Jungkook: I don't know when you are going to rely on me and share your problems with me.

He mumbled and sighed. Then he placed a small kiss on tae's forehead and removed tae's arm around his neck to go and freshen up. He went inside the bathroom to take a warm shower. Today the day was quite stressful. Lots of paper works, conferences and on top of that the unexpected visit of Han yuri.

All these three years jungkook thought that Han yuri was hamzy's mother but she was not. He came to know that Hamzy's mother's name is Jennie. yoongi didn't say anything more about her so he made a mental note to find information about This Jennie. And make sure she doesn't come back for Hamzy.

After he felt his muscles were relaxed under the warm shower he got out of the bathroom wearing his white bathrobe ruffling his wet hair. He came out and walked into his walk-in closet to get his sweatpants not noticing a sleepy tae sitting on his bed wondering where he was.

Tae woke up when he didn't get to hug anything. He pouted scratching his head sleepily trying to figure out on which planet he was. He had a slight headache as his sleep was disturbed.
He squeezed his eyes shut when a sharp pain shoot through his head.

he often gets this type of pain in his head or sometimes he feels like everything is spinning around him. But he didn't tell anyone as he didn't want them to worry about him. He feels like he is always a disturbance to people around him. He's scared that people will start hating him because of that.
He's a big guy now, he should face problems on his own than relying on others for every little thing and making them worried.

Tae: Please don't hurt. I d-don’t feel good.

He mumbled rubbing his head with a pout in an attempt to stop the sharp pain but the pain increased and his head started spinning. His lips wobbled and his eyes started to tear up. Why does he feel so sick these days? Don't god want him to be happy? He doesn't go behind problems but why do problems always find their way to him?

As he was holding his head jungkook came out of the closet room after wearing sweatpants and a t-shirt. When he walked out his eyes directly landed on tae who was sitting on the bed and mumbling something while holding his head with a pained expression. He immediately rushed towards him throwing the towel in his hand away.

Jungkook: Angel!! What happened?
Taebaby.

Jungkook inquired worriedly. When jungkook touched tae's shoulder his hand was slapped away making him frown.

Tae: D-don't touch me!!

Tae mumbled still holding his head.
Jungkook's frown deepened when he heard it. What did he do this time?

Jungkook: Angel this is not the time, let me help you. Y-you are in pain.

He uttered. His voice was filled with worries and confusion. Worried that his angel was in pain and confused about why tae was not letting him help.

Tae: I'm m-mad at you

Tae mumbled still rubbing his Throbbing head. The 2 big cups of mint choco are showing their effects on him now, He thought.

Jungkook: You can stay mad, but let me help you first.

Jungkook said firmly and first dimmed the lights so that the bright lights won't cause him more headaches.

Then he went back to tae and wrapped his arm around his waist and brought him closer to his side, but tae kept pushing him away mumbling something.

Tae: y-you lied that you were in an I-important meeting

Tae kept murmuring while trying to push Jungkook. But his eyes were getting droopy and slowly closing, he tried his best to stay conscious but he was losing it.

Jungkook: Hey tae!! baby what's happening, Hey Angel!!

Jungkook went into panic mode when he saw tae slowly losing his consciousness still mumbling something and weakly pushing Jungkook away.

Tae: y~ywu let her c~call m~w a toy~
I~i’m nch y-your toy

That was the last thing jungkook heard from his angel and then he felt tae's full weight on his body making him widen his eyes.

Jungkook: H-hey angel, wake up this is not funny!! Tae baby are you able to hear me!!?

Jungkook asked. his voice was panicked and shaky he softly tapped tae's cheek in an attempt to wake him up, but tae wasn't responding to anything. He laid tae on the bed and hurriedly searched for his phone to call hobi, he stumbled a few times hitting his legs at random things but he didn't care right now. Tae was more important.
He yelled a few curse words out of frustration when he couldn't find his phone. His brain wasn't functioning properly seeing tae not showing any moment. His eyes started to tear up in frustration and panic.

Jungkook: MOM!! DAD SOMEONE COME HERE, PLEASE!!

He shouted at the top of his voice and this gained the attention of the people who were sitting in the living room.
Lily and Jung-hoon rushed to his room when they heard his scream. And the others were alarmed when they heard Jungkook's cries.

Jungkook: T-tae, please say something

He called tae once again but all he got was silence.

How will jungkook react when he comes to know the reason for tae's sickness?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.5K 754 33
Daddy Issues, TaeKook Version [ the original is a Sope Fanfiction ] a cliche story in which, Jungkook is the CEO of a slowly rising company and Taehy...
1.1M 56.1K 89
A story in which a cute taehyung who works in a club gets married to a Hot business tycoon Jeon Jungkook... πŸ’« An arranged marriage au πŸ’« sweet roman...
205K 7.2K 26
Kim Taehyung, the youngest C.E.O. of The Kim's. Despite of being rich, smart, handsome like a greek god; still his life is full of pain & loneliness...
643K 31K 65
[Completed] Love cannot be arranged... But marriage can be... If you can find love in arrangement then it's a bliss!! Some marriages may not begin...