11:12𝗽𝗺 | K. Izana

By yang_161

ʀᴜɴɴɪɴɢ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴏғ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ∆ 𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆 ∆ -ᴛʜɪs ᴍᴀʏ ᴄᴏɴᴛᴀɪɴ ᴘʀᴏғᴀɴɪᴛɪᴇs, sᴘᴏɪʟᴇʀs, ʙʟᴏᴏᴅʏ, ᴀɴ... More

𝗜𝗻𝘁𝗿𝗼
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 1
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 2
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 3
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 4
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 5
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 6
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 7
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 8
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 9
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 10
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 11
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 12
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 13
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 14
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 15
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 16
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 18
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 19
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 20
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 21
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 22
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 23
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 24
𝐅𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 17

4.7K 294 134
By yang_161

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
3RD PERSON'S POV

Days passed by, Izana and kakucho had been so busy to thei gang they just made.

They always leave the house early in the morning and get back late at nigjt, at the point that they haven't seen harumi at all, but it's not like they think or care about her.

They are having a lot of fun without harumi, and even just a seconds, she haven't came into their mind, even though there's always food prepared for them when they get home or a some money that harumi earned for them.

She felt her heart aching, when she went back at their apartment from work, only to found the place was totally dark and empty.

She miss all the laughs and talks she hear from izana and kakucho, when she got nearer their apartment, that it seems, all her tiredness will immediately go away, replacing with such joy and excitement in her.

This past few days she made herself so busy by always study on her free time and work when she needed to.

" Haru chan, it's sunday today, you don't have to work. Take a rest or have some fun." Mr. Takahashi softly spoke, after for a seconds of staring at the dark haired girl, who seemed in a deep thoughts.

Harumi formed a wide and bright smile as she shook her head to the old man who look at her worriedly.
" I'm fine mr. Takahashi san! I have to earn a lit of money for izana and kakucho. Plus, i have nothing to do if i don't work today." Harumi cheerfully said, smilling with her eyes closed.

The old man, let out an audible breath
" I'm not letting you. You are stressing yourself too much, haru chan! Please take a rest for today, and you'll work tomorrow, okay?" He said with his eyebrows furrowed, while staring at harumi in a very serious way, making her sighed and slowly nodded her head.

" Sorry, mr. Takahashi san" she mumbled sadly as she stood up from her chair and bowed her head to the old man who smiled at her.

" Here, buy dorayaki on your way home." Mr. Takahashi said as he grabbed some money inside his pocket and handed it to harumi, who stared at the money in shocked.

She immediately took a step back and shook her head feedly. " No thanks, mr. Takahashi san! I'm still full, no need to do that!" She refused, making the old man chuckle from her cuteness.

" You are like my daughter already, please accept this. You seemed so sad lately and i'm worried, maybe eating your favorite food will make you a bit happy." He softly said, as he went to grabbed harumi's hand and place the money on her palm gently.

A small smile tugged on the corner of her lips and bowed many times to the old man.

" Thank you so much, i promise i'll work hard here and be a good worker!" She exclaimed happily, in which she received a chuckle from the old man.

" You already a good worker, haru chan. Now go and buy your favorite food" he said.

Harumi smiled at him and said thank you and good bye to mr. Takahashi before leaving his convenience store while waving her hand.

Harumi went straight at the dessert shop and bought one dorayaki for her and went to sit on an empty bench after saying good bye to the old woman who owned the shop.

Harumi Lean her back on the bench and look up the sky a watch while eating her dorayaki peacefully.

However, a few minutes later. The silence of her surroundings soon ended when someone clear their throats so loudly, as if like the person want to get someone's attention.

Harumi flinch a bit and slowly turned her head to the direction of the voice, only to see a tall man with his hair styled in pigtail braids. The roots and end sections of his hair are dark, while the midsection and very ends are blonde.

" I think you're kakucho's older sister." The man spoke, happily as he formed a grin and tilted his head slightly to the side.

Harumi stared at him for a few seconds with such confusion on her dace, before wrapping back the plastic around the dorayaki and stare at the man sternly.

" Who are you? How'd you know i'm kakucho's older sister? And why do you know my younger brother?" She asked coldly, in which it made the man let out a chuckle.

" Chill, chill. I'm part of the tenjiku and kakucho somehow mentioned that he have an older sister, and i believe that it's you." He said.

Harumi rolled her eyes as she stood up from the bench and was about to leave, but the man immediately stop her by calling her name.

" Harumi, right? I like your name. I'm Haitani Ran, but you can call me by my first name." He spoke still having his creepy smile on her face.

Harumi let out a sighed, and turned around to look at the guy named ran.
" Well, i guess nice meeting you Haitani Ran." She irritatedly said as she immediately walk away from ran who just smiled, watching her leaving.

Harumi furrowed her eyebrows in annoyance as she grip tightly on her dorayaki that she is holding while looking down on the ground.

" That creepy guy, just fucking ruined my peaceful moment!" She thought in anger and with that, she suddenly bump into someone making her almost losing her balance.

" Hey, watch where you're going" A voice of guy calmly said.

Harumi immediately bowed her head to the guy. " I'm so sorry." She apologized softly, as she stood up straight and was about to walk away, without even giving the guy a single glance.

" Haru chan" the guy spoke again, calling her name that made harumi abruptly stop and turned to look at the him, only to see a yellow haired boy who look at her in shock.

" Takemichi?" Harumi said. Starung at the young boy with widened eyes and mouth hung a little bit ajar.

As soon as the young boy, finally recognize harumi's appearance, his eyes suddenly became teary in joy

" Haru chan!!"

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

130K 4.5K 37
╰┈➤ ❝ 𝗜𝗻 𝘄𝗵𝗶𝗰𝗵 (𝗬/𝗻) (𝗟/𝗻) 𝘄𝗮𝗸𝗲𝘀 𝘂𝗽 𝗶𝗻 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗮𝘃𝗼𝘂𝗿𝗶𝘁𝗲 𝗺𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗮 𝗮𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝗿𝗼𝘁𝗮𝗴𝗼𝗻𝗶𝘀𝘁, 𝗛𝗮𝗻𝗮𝗴𝗮𝗸𝗶...
15.5K 829 50
ᴛʜɪs sᴛᴏʀʏ ᴡᴀs ᴏʀɪɢɪɴᴀʟʟʏ ᴜᴘʟᴏᴀᴅᴇᴅ ᴏɴ ᴍʏ ᴀᴏ𝟹 ᴀᴄᴄ (@ ᴘᴀsᴛᴇʟɴᴇᴛᴡᴏʀᴋ) ᴀɴᴅ ɪᴠᴇ ᴅᴇᴄɪᴅᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴜᴘʟᴏᴀᴅ ɪᴛ ʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀs ᴡᴇʟʟ <𝟹 ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ 𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐚...
6.1K 318 11
𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐚 𝐕𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐓𝐨𝐤𝐲𝐨 𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐱 𝐅- 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 𐬻𐬻𐬻𐬻𐬻𐬻𐬻𐬻𐬻𐬻𐬻𐬻𐬻𐬻𐬻𐬻𐬻𐬻𐬻𐬻𐬻𐬻𐬻𐬻𐬻𐬻𐬻𐬻𐬻𐬻 ✧𝖸𝗈�...
308K 10.7K 12
╰┈➤ 𝙄𝙣 𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙘𝙝 𝙔/𝙉 𝙜𝙚𝙩𝙨 𝙖𝙙𝙙𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙖 𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙤𝙢 𝙜𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙥𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙣𝙖𝙢𝙚𝙙 𝙏𝙤𝙢𝙖𝙣 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙨 𝙩𝙤 𝙖𝙩𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙘𝙩 �...