In your arms (Gaara Fanfic) |...

By fabunicornsie

"Love is what you feel towards me..." Gaara repeated, he looked at me with wide eyes. I sighed and nodded. "... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
YOUR QUEEN'S NOTE
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31 (Final Chapter)

Chapter 13

308 12 5
By fabunicornsie

Chapter 13:

(SORA'S POV)

Today is day three. Kosuke, Mao, and I were on our way to the tower. We finally found a team who had the scroll we needed. It was also kind of dangerous considering we're traveling at night.

"If we don't get stopped, we can get to the tower in like.. An hour or two." Kosuke informed us. Mao and I nodded.

"Hopefully Rai is okay." Mao said. She probably already got a scroll.

"Well she didn't die, thats for sure." I said. Mao nodded.

"She's already at the tower." Kosuke said while grinning. We kind of have this connection.. Kosuke is able to use the connection better than any of us. Mao and I can feel if each other died... But Kosuke can kinda of tell where our location is..

"YESSS!" Mao said punching the air while jumping. I started laughing in relief. Good job Rai.

"Hopefully our other teams are alright too." I said dodging a branch.

"They should be." Kosuke said.

"Eh, they'll be fine." Mao said waving me off. I nodded and smiled. Of course they will.

Shikamaru, Choji , and Ino.. Even though you all are annoying.. You better not die.

I laughed to myself and shook my head. With Shikamaru they'll be fine.

"I wish Rai was here. She can just use the transportation jutsu. No matter how much I hate it.. I would love it right now." Mao whined. I nodded in agreement.

"Looks like it's your lucky dayyyy!" Rai voice ranged out. We all stopped.

"Huh?" Kosuke said looking around. Sand started floating around, Rai was then in front of us.

"Rai?!" Mao shouted.

"I'm a clone." She said. Mao ran over and hugged her.

"What are you doing here Rai, aren't you at the tower? Are you okay?!" Kosuke questioned. Rai just rolled her eyes and nodded.

"Yes father, I'm okay! Just wanted to see how you guys were doing.. Plus I wanted to remind you that Mao can control crystals.. And Sora can fly.. Soo..." Rai said trying to hint at something. OH I CAN FUCKING FLY!

"Oh.. How come I didn't think of that?!" Mao said. She started to created a crystal car.... Urmm.

"HOP ON IN MY FELLOW SIBLINGS." She said. Kosuke and I hoped in the back seat.

"See you later children!" Rai yelled while disappearing.

"We need to start thinking faster." Kosuke said while sweat dropping.

"How could we forget something like that?" I said sighing.

"Lucky we have Rai!" Mao shouted. The car started to float carrying us into the air and towards the tower.

"We should be there in like.. 20 minutes." Mao said. Kosuke closed his eyes and pulled me close to him. I snuggled into his side.

>>>Timeskippp

Iruka Sensei poofed away.

"YOU LITTLE BASTARDS!!!!" Rai yelled running down the stairs. Mao started grinning like crazy.

"BABY BITCHESSS!" Mao yelled running to hug Rai. They both had each other in their death grips.

"MIND MOJO!" Rai yelled.

"FUCKER!" Kosuke yelled walking over and hugging her.

"SORAAAAAAA BAE" Rai shouted. I grinned at her.

"RAI BBY" I shouted hugging her. She started laughing.

"We missed you!" Kosuke yelled. Rai smirked at us.

"I know." She said. We all rolled our eyes but hugged her.

"Who else is here?" I asked.

"Just the Sand Siblings and Captain Llamatoe." Rai said.

"ITS YAMATO!" Captain Yamato yelled. Rai started to laugh.

"YEAH YEAH WHATEVER JUST GO BACK TO SLEEP." Rai yelled.

"You've been taming the tailed beast?" Kosuke asked. Rai nodded.

"More like creating a bond.. Like I said before. But so fair I'm connected with all five! Four more to go! We're taking a break now." Rai said grinning.

"THATS GREAT RAI!" Mao said hugging her again. Rai nodded.

"SORA, MAO, KOSUKE!" Temari yelled. She started running down the stairs and hugged each of us.

"Hey Temari!" I said smiling. She smirked.

"Finally you guys decided to show up!" She said. I rolled my eyes. She started laughing.

"KITTY-CHAN!" Mao yelled pointing at Kankuro. Kankuro strolled down the stairs rolling his eyes in the process.

"You guys are alive!" He said smirking. Kosuke smirked back.

"Yeah we are." Kankuro chuckled. They did that.. Bro hug..

"Shipping it." Mao whispered to us girls. We started giggling.

"WE HEARD THAT!" Kankuro and Kosuke both said. We all started laughing.

"Always knew you'll swing that way." Rai mumbled. Kankuro and Kosuke playfully glared at her.

"Sora is my one and only love." Kosuke said putting his arms around me. I blushed slightly.

"AWWWWWW!" The girls cooed. Rai smirked.

"Shut up Rai." I said playfully narrowing my eyes at her.

"Oh come on!" She whined. Kosuke started laughing and shaking his head.

"USE PROTECTION!" Rai yelled.

"1" I counted. Rai started looking around seeing where she could run.

"2" I held up two fingers. She started sprinting upstairs.

"10" I yelled darted after her.

"SOMEONE HAS TO MAKE SURE!" She yelled.

"WE'RE TOO YOUNG ANYWAY!" I yelled back.

"I'M TO YOUNG TO DIE!" Rai yelled running with her hands in the air. Everyone's laughter filled the air.

"GET BACK HERE!" I yelled.

"HELPPPP MEEEE!" Rai shouted. She then was covered with sand.

"Rai!" I yelled.

"What do you want with her?" Gaara asked glaring at me. I saw Rai, she was hiding behind Gaara.

"She insulted me." I said narrowing my eyes at her.

"Actually I was looking out for you. There's a difference. Hey be happy that I actually think about it!" Rai said. Gaara stood in front of her protectively.

"What did you do?" Gaara asked Rai. Rai sighed.

"Do you think Sora and Kosuke are too young to have kids?" She asked. Gaara nodded.

"Exactly! Well if they ever wanna get at it then they need protection!" Rai said. Gaara looked at her confused.

"Get at it?" He asked.

"S.E.X" Rai said. Gaara's eyes widened.

"RAI!" I yelled again. Rai just looked at me and smiled innocently.

"Sorry." She said.

"RAI YAMADA!" I yelled. Rai yelped and hugged Gaara.

"GAARA DON'T LET HER GET ME!" Rai yelled. Gaara looked between us, shocked because Rai was hugging him from behind. His gourd was missing.

"Uh.." I questioned. Gaara just glared at me.

"Don't touch her. Or I'll kill you." He threaten. I started squealing.

"OH MY GOSH! YOU GUYS ARE SO ADORABLE! GAARA YOU WENT ALL.. DON'T TOUCH HER OR IMMA KILL YOU! AWW YOU DON'T WANT RAI TO DIE!" I shouted while jumping up and down. Rai just sweatdropped.

"AWWWWWW! SO KAWAII!" Temari and Mao shouted with hearts in their eyes.

"Shipping it." Kosuke whispered to Kankuro. Kankuro smirked and nodded.

Rai buried her face into Gaara's shoulder hiding her blush. Gaara tensed up a bit before relaxing.

"We're just best friends nothing more." Gaara said emotionlessly. Rai nodded. Then they disappeared.

"Man.. I ship them hard." I said to the other four.

"I could've swore Gaara started blushing!" Kankuro said.

"Gaara didn't even tell her to get off!" Temari said jumping around.

"HE SAID THEY WERE BEST FRIENDS!" Mao yelled. We all fell in a comfortable silence...

"Holy cracker shit!" Kosuke yelled. We all started cheering and jumping around.

(RAI'S POV)

"Thanks Gaara." I said unwrapping my arms. He turned and nodded. He transported us to the roof. This was kind of like our spot.

"What did Sora mean when she...Ships us?" He asked. I started laughing.

"It means she can see us together... Romantically wise." I said. Gaara's eyes widened.

"I know right!" I said rolling my eyes.

"I guess it's true." Gaara said looking into my eyes. I just realized how short he was... Man I just realized how short I was o.o

"What's true?" I asked. He pulled me into his arms.

"That I have a soft spot for you four." He mumbled. I started laughing and wrapped my arms around him.

"We have that effect on people." I mumbled into his shoulder. I felt protected in his arms.

I started grinning. Gaara is changing a bit. He's so adorable.

"When are you going to continue your training?" He asked.

"Probably in a couple of hours. I'm letting Captain Llamatoe sleep for a bit." I replied. He nodded his head. We stayed in this position for awhile.

"BAKA RAI!!!!! WE'RE HERE!" Kiba shouted. I jumped out of Gaara's arms and ran back inside.

"MUTTTTTT!" I yelled. I jumped from the second floor to the first and ran to them.

"Rai-Chan!" Hinata shouted.

"Hinata!" I yelled. I pulled all of them into a hug.

"You guys are alright!" I said grinning like crazy.

"Of course we are!" Kiba said smirking. I rolled my eyes.

"No it was because you all missed me and wanted to see me so you decided to live and not die!" I said. Hinata started giggling. Kiba just shook his head.

"Rai." Shino said. I smiled and waved.

"Shinoooooo!" I yelled and hugged him again. I felt someone pawing at my legs.

"AKAMARUUU!" I shouted picking him up and hugging him.

"You looked after them well." I said.

"I know!" Akamaru said wagging his tail happily. I just smiled. He then jumped out of my arms to Kiba's head.

"SHINO!" Mao yelled. She ran and wrapped him into her death grip.

"I MISSED YOU!" She shouted. Shino wrapped his arms around her.

"I missed you too." He mumbled. TOTALLY NOT SHINO.

"WHO ARE YOU AND WHAT HAVE YOU DONE WITH THE CREEPO?!"I asked pointing at him. Mao and Hinata started giggling. Kiba was laughing. Shino just glared at me.. I think.

"By the way are you guys dating already?" Kosuke asked. Mao just blushed and pulled away.

"No." She mumbled. She then grabbed Shino's hand and pulled him to who knows where.

"Yep they are." I said as we watch them go up the stairs. We all laughed.

"Did you guys happen to run into team 9?" Sora asked. Kiba nodded.

"Yeah we did a while ago. They're fine." He said smiling. Sora sighed in relief.

"Hey guys!" Temari said while walking down the stairs. Kiba and Hinata both waved at her.

"Hey Temari." Kiba said.

"H-Hi Temari-Chan." Hinata said. Temari smiled at her.

"Nice to see you guys safe." She said. They both smiled at her and nodded.

"Ahh the mutt and the shy one is safe. I saw Mao pulling bug boy somewhere." Kitty-Chan said. He wrapped his arms around my shoulder.

"Cat ears." Kiba said glaring at him.

"Mutt." Kankuro snarled.

"It's actually Kiba and Hinata. Only I can call Kiba mutt. And this is Kankuro. Only I can call him Kitty-Chan." I said playfully glaring at both of them. Temari, Kosuke, and Sora were both laughing. Hinata was blushing and playing with her fingers.

"I knew her first." Kitty-Chan said. Kiba rolled his eyes.

"She likes me better though." Kiba said glaring at him. I started laughing.

"I like you both the same." I said rolling my eyes. I felt sand around my waist pulling me away from Kitty-Chan.

"Kankuro shut up. For the record I knew her before both of you." Gaara said pulling me to his side.

Temari, Kosuke, and Sora were smirking at us. Kitty-Chan rolled his eyes. Kiba narrowed his eyes at Gaara.

"Who are you?" He asked protectively. Gaara glared at him.

"My name is Gaara." Gaara answered pulling me closer.

"He's a childhood friend." I said smiling at Kiba. He stopped glaring at him and grinned. Bipolar much.

"I'm Kiba.. and are you sure you guys are just friends?" Kiba asked smirking. I rolled my eyes. Hinata started giggling.

"Oh shut up." I said. Everyone was laughing expect for Gaara and I.

"AND FOR THE RECORD. I KNEW RAI BEFORE ANY OF YOU GUYS." Kosuke yelled. All of the guys glared at Kosuke. He was just smirking and Sora started laughing.

"Yet for the record. I knew Rai before any of you people." Sora said laughing. Everyone started glaring at Sora.

"FOR THE FUCKING RECORD. I KNEW MYSELF BEFORE ANY OF YOU GUYS!" I yelled.

"T-that's true." Hinata said. I grinned at her. I pulled away from Gaara and rushed to her side.

"And also for another record. I like Hinata better than any of you people." I said. Hinata started playing with her fingers and blushed a little.

"Anywaysss. I gotta go. Bye guys!" I said. Kiba rushed to my side as I transported them to their rooms.

"For the record. I'm awesome." Kiba said smirking. I rolled my eyes.

"Just get some rest okay?" I said. Kiba strolled over to the bed putting Akamaru down first.

"Hinata you can come to my room if you want." I said shrugging.

"Yeah! Shino and I can share this one." Kiba said yawning. Hinata nodded.

"I-if there's room." Hinata said. I smiled.

"There's room." I said, she followed me to my room. I don't come here that offend considering I'm either with Captain Llamatoe or with the sand sibings or my own siblings.

"Get some rest okay?" I said. Hinata smiled and started taking off her ninja pouch and shoes.

"I'll be back later. Six tails." I said. Hinata nodded and started to lay down.

"Thank you Rai." She said while yawning.

I closed the door quietly before turning around. I started walking towards Captain Llamatoe's room before bumping into someone.

"Sorry!" I said as I looked up. I was greeted by a pair of sea-foam eyes.

"Gaara." I said softly. Gaara glanced down and wrapped his arms around me.

"Rai." He said. I wrapped my arms around him. He really likes hugs doesn't he. I didn't mind though.

"I have to go." I said pulling out of his arms. He just nodded slightly and moved out of my way.

"Be safe.. Kawaii-Chan." He said. I smiled and nodded.

"You too Panda-Kun."

I finally got to Captain Llamatoe's room.

"MY LITTLE AUBU WAKE UP WE SHALL PREPARE THE BONDING OF THE SIX TAILED FRIEND!" I yelled. Captain Llamatoe bolted up before shaking his head.

"Don't do that!" He yelled. I started laughing.

"Just come onnnnn I wanna get this over withhhhhhhhh!" I said sitting down.

He nodded.

I did my normal routine before the bondage.

I was then facing the six tails.

"HII RAI-CHAN!" Saiken yells while waving his tails in the air.... I was not expecting that. Slime was flying everywhere

"Urm.. Hello Saiken." I said.

"HELLO THERE!" He yelled again. Very..energetic....

"Hi Saiken." I said again.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?" He shouted.

"I want to become friends." I said slowly.

"FREINDS?!!? I LIKE FREINDS!" He yelled. I smiled.

"Then you wouldn't have a problem becoming my friend?" I asked.

He stopped waving his tails around and stared at me.

"Why should be be friends?" He asked. I shrugged.

"You're inside of me... I would like to be your friend so we can work together and get along" I explained.

"TEAM WORK?!" He shouted.... He had an unusual pitched voice.. Very high.

"Yes..Teamwork" I said smiling. He thought for a moment before nodding.....making slime go everywhere.

"Yes! We will become friends." He said very fast.. He's an odd one o.o

>>>Timeskipppp.

"Six tails was a success!" Captain Llamatoe said before collapsing on the floor.

"This is day four isn't it?" I asked. He nodded. One more day till the exams are over.

"Did any other teams make it?" I questioned. He nodded again.

"I heard a couple." He said. I smiled and nodded.

"You can rest.. We'll start again in like an hour or two." I said. He walked over to his bed and judging by his snores.. He fell asleep.. Man that was quick...

You know..he never took off his mask.. He has a kitty cat one :3 Just thought I would tell you.

"SHIKAMARU, CHOJI, INO" Sora's voice ranged out. SHIKAMARU?!!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!!

"SHIKAMARU!" I screamed as I ran down stairs. Sora had them all in a death grip.

"RAI!" He yelled back, he gave me a lazy smirk. He struggled to get out of Sora's grip.

"YOU'RE ALIVE!" I yelled while crushing into a hug. He laughed and twirled me around.

"Well Sora threaten to kill me if I didn't make it plus I couldn't leave you to cloud watch by yourself now could I?" He said.

I laughed and nodded. We both became really close friends when we bumped into each other cloud watching. Best way to meet your lazy friend.

"RAI!" Choji yelled. I grinned at him.

"CHOJI!" I shouted running over. He gave me one of his bear hugs. Choji was also one of my close friends. Met at a restaurant when I beat him in a beef eating contest. Fab.. I know c:

I looked over at Ino seeing Sora still hugging her.

"You looked after them well." Sora said. Ino started laughing.

"Welp I gotta keep them on there toes when you're not around." Ino said. They both laughed together.

"Hey Ino! Good job!" I said. She looked over and smiled. We weren't really close but we still talked here and there.

"Thanks Rai! You too!" She said. I grinned.

"Who else is here?" Shikamaru asked while yawning.

"Sand Siblings, Team 8, You guys, Some sound ninjas, and Team 9" Sora said. Wow a lot of people didn't make it so far.. NARUTO!

"Did you guys run into team 7?!" I asked. They nodded.

"They didn't look too good but they're alive." Shikamaru said. I cursed under my breath.. Come on Naruto you can do it.. Sasuke... Come on! Sakura.. You guys gotta make it.

"RAI!" Neji said. I turned around when I was crushed into a hug.

"NEJI!" I yelled. Kosuke was walking down with the rest of team 9.

"You made it! Thank goodness." He said. I smiled.

"Same with you guys! I was starting to get worried!" I joked. Neji laughed.

I was close to Neji too.. I've been talking to him about Hinata. I'm trying to get him too.. Hmm.. Not hate her? He's just too blinded by hate. But I'm going to keep trying.

"THE YOUTH IN RAI IS SO BEAUTIFUL!" Bushy brow yelled. I started laughing.

"Rai is actually very lazy." Sora said laughing. Kosuke was laughing also.

"Am not!" I yelled back.

"Says the one who cloud watches with the laziest guy around!" Kosuke said. I rolled my eyes.

"What a drag." I said. They started laughing harder.

"HEY I SAY THAT!" Shikamaru shouted

"WELL GUESS WHAT SHERLOCK!? ME TOO!" I yelled back. He just rolled his eyes.

"Troublesome women." He mumbled. I gave him my creepy look.

"What was that?" I said cocking my head to the side. He jumped back.

"DON'T DO THAT RAI!" He yelled. I started laughing. Everyone joined in.

"Did your team make it?" TenTen asked. I smiled and nodded.

"HELLA YEAH." I screamed punching the air.

"BAKA RAI SHUT UP." Kiba screamed.

"MUTT LEAVE ME ALONE GOSH!" I shouted back. Like damn..

"Brat shut the hell up." A sound ninja says. I glared at him. I think his name was Dosu..

"No one asked for your opinion." I said narrowing my eyes at him.

"Such a disrespectful child." He spat out. OH NO YOU DIDN'T.

"Only towards those who don't deserve my respect." I replied with a smirk.

"BURRRRRRRNNNNNNN" Kiba yelled. I heard everyone snicker a bit.

"Your parents probably hate having you as a kid. Having to put up with you." He said.

OH NO YOU DO NOT BRING MY MAMA INTO THIS.

"Actually my parents are dead. Guess we'll never know if they love me or not. But judging by the note they left. They love me so back off." I said giving him a closed eye smile.

(SORA'S POV)

HE DID NOT JUST GO THERE. I look around seeing everyone looking at Rai with shock..

"Rai.." Kiba started. Rai just put up her hand and shook her head.

"I don't need your pity." She said. She smirked at me. "Right Sora?" she asked.

I knew she was kind of hurt about what the stupid sound nin said...

"Yeppers." I replied back. I gave her a knowing look but she just shook her head.

"Anywaysssss. I gotta go!" She said waving at us.

"To see Panda-Kun?" I teased.

"It's Gaara." She said shooting me a playful glare.

"I can call him Panda-Kun too"I said sticking my tongue out. She flipped me the bird as she walked away.

"You sure they aren't together?" Kosuke asked coming to my side. He glared at the sound ninja.

"They probably are." I said smiling. They would be such an adorable couple..

"And you sound nin. Stay away from us." Kosuke growled out. The sound nin glared back before walking away.

"Man.. What was that about?" Ino asked. I just shook my head.

"You guys should go rest." I said. They nodded and walked up the stairs. Kosuke team followed.

"That was intense." I said. Kosuke nodded.

"Rai was about to rip him to shred." Kosuke said. Not surprising.

"I know.. She couldn't hide all the pain." I replied. Kosuke nodded again.

"She's kind of stressed out right now."

"I know.. The tailed beast.. Naruto..Our parents..." I said sighing. Kosuke hugged me.

"It'll be alright." He mumbled into my hair. I nodded and wrapped my arms around him.

(MAO'S POV)

"Shino... What are we? I mean.. We need to have a dtr talk." I said. I really really like Shino.. I can see a future with him too..

"Dtr?" He questioned. I sighed and sat up, releasing me from his cuddles.

Yes we were cuddling :3 We were in my room.. AND YES RAI I KNOW PROTECTION BUT WE AIN'T DOING SHIT -.- Just cuddling..

"Define the relationship.. Like are we together?? Like together together?" I asked. Shino sighed and sat up.

"I'm not sure... I am new to all of this." Shino admitted blushing slightly. I giggled.

"Well... Shino.... I like you a lot.. Like a lot a lot.." I said blushing.. Shino looked shock for a moment then a small smile played on his lips.

"YOU'RE SMILING!" I yelled pointing at his face.

"Yes I am. That's because I also like you.. A lot a lot." He mumbled. YESSSSSS.

I crushed him into a hug.

"Mao?" He asked. I pulled back and nodded.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" He asked.

"YES!" I yelled. He leaned over and kissed my cheek.

"Well then. Looks like we just had our dtr talk." He said. I giggled and snuggled into his side.

"USE PROTECTION!" Rai yelled. Of course -.-

"DAMN YOU RAI!" I screamed out. She starts laughing as she walked away.

"I don't know what I'll do without her." Shino said. I laughed softly but nodded.

"OML THEIR TOGETHER. SHINO AND MAO JUST HAD THE DTR TALK.. HOLY SHIT.....I'm a loner now.. HOW DARE YOU MAO?! HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME!" Rai cried. I rolled my eyes.

I heard footsteps then our door busted open.

"AWWWWWW KAWAII!" Temari, Sora, and Ino screamed. I blushed slightly and buried my face deeper into Shino's shoulder.

Rai poked her head nrhid the girl's  shoulders and grinned.

"GET IT!" She yelled. Sora turned and glared.

"AHHHHHHH!" Rai started yelling and running away. Sora ran after her.

"Aww. C-congrats M-m-mao-Chan and S-shino." Hinata said blushing a little. I grinned at her.

"Thank you Hinata." Shino said.

"HELPPPPPPPPPP" Rai shouted.

"GET BACK HERE RAI!" Sora screamed.

"WATCH WHERE YOU'RE GOING KID!" Someone yells.

"IM RUNNING AWAY FROM DEATH LEAVE ME ALONE!" Rai yelled. We all started laughing.

"We'll leave you two alone." Temari said shooing everyone out. I mouthed her a quick thank you and she smiles and closes the door.

"Well that was eventful." Shino says. I laughed.

"It was." I replied. Man I'm sleepy.

Shino kisses my forehead and pulls the blanket over us.

You know.. Shino isn't as creepy and off putting anymore.. He's so adorable.

"MAO YAMADA!" Kosuke yells.

"Oh no" I mumbled. Shino just sighs.

The door busted open.

"SHINO YOU BETTER TAKE CARE OF MAO. HURT HER ILL GET RAI TO SAND BURIAL YOUR ASS." He yells.

"YEAH THATS RIG- AHHHHH SORA GET AWAY!" Rai yell. I couldn't help to giggle.

"I understand. I wouldn't dare hurting Mao." Shino says.

"Good. Alright that's all bye bye now!" He said waving and closing the door.

"How am I friends with them?" Shino mumbled. I started laughing.

"I'm not sure, but it's all good." I said.

"It's all good." He repeated.

Yeah.. It's all good. I closed my eyes and let sleep take over me.

AWWWWW SHIPPING IT BRUH O3O Hmm Mino? Sao? Idk..

Comment below whether you guys ship them or not! ^-^ Also, help me with ship names!

Rarra o.o Idek. HELP ~cries~

Song Of The Day: If I'm James Dean Then You're Audrey Hepburn - Sleeping With Sirens.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.5K 120 15
March 16th 2018, story is under editing to make sense. (This was my first ever fanfiction. And is still unfinished.) July 19th 2019, story will be li...
3.4K 88 60
Mayumi Inuzuka. She's not really an Inuzuka but Tsume pretty much has raised her best friends daughter. Mayumi's parents went missing two years ago o...
334K 10.3K 15
I didn't blink, I wouldn't give them the satisfaction. "Ha! Serves you right monster! And this is only the beginning! Prepare for it!" One of the boy...
31.5K 1.4K 17
Pain, that was all I felt as her blade pierced my chest. A bloody smile made its way across my face as memories ran through your mind. I knew from th...