tease | brother's best friend...

By cherrybongwater

ON HOLD he pulls back with a smirk, then whispers in my ear with a smile in his voice, "ready, dear?" i can... More

hi all
just tipsy
bet
unzip me
get on my lap
switching sides
lonely
bestie vibes only
you again?
unexpected guests
juliet
of course, m'lady
we shouldn't
birthday kisses
good morning to you, too
fight! fight! fight!
apologies
new year's eve
sit
california
family drama
bratty attitude
say cheese
the fab five
date night
a mouthful

shorts

1.2K 20 116
By cherrybongwater

"so you're telling me," pip starts, pointing her fork at me, "he unzipped your dress and you didn't make any moves? not even accidentally drop it down your chest a little?"

i groan and stab into my pancake. "i already told you i leaned back toward him and put one of my hands on his knee."

"remember, pip, we don't want him to fall in love just because of her body and sexual shit" juliet starts, voice low because we're in a restaurant, "he has to fall in love with her personality, too. otherwise, he probably won't get an emotional soft spot for her. which is unfair to the bet, because if he still treats her like a good fuck like all the other girls and nothing else, she wins. it would be rigged" she finishes, then looks at me. "right? you agree it would be rigged if you did that?"

and she's absolutely right. no sex out of me until this bet is settled. i'm not sure if i can hold back from all touching because that's kinda essential to the flirting process, but no sex until i win this bet.

i nod to juliet, and we both look back to pip, who groans and stirs her straw around in her water.

"you really want to hold her back from having sex? sex could make this so much more interesting" pip sighs.

"she's right, pip" i tail, "if we have sex, he's gonna fall in love with the sex, not me."

pip sits up and discreetly slams her hands on the table, so only we know how dramatic she's about to be.

"okay but technically," pip starts, pointing her finger at me, "we didn't specify if he had to be falling in love with all of you, or if he just had to fall in love with an idea of you. as long as he catches a soft spot for you, we win."

"i think it's pretty obvious, pippers" i frown, wishing i didn't have to agree with juliet. it would be so much easier to just fuck him good enough to catch feelings for me because of how easy he probably is, but i have to win this bet. i'm in too deep to lose.

"straight people are boring" she mumbles to herself, watching her pointer finger and thumb roll her straw between them.

"then i guess it makes sense that i'm bi" i shrug. "i agree with how fun the sex part could be, but i still have to agree with the rules, too."

pip's eye practically bulge out of her head as she stares at me in complete bewilderment with a hand over her mouth to probably contain a noise that's too obnoxious to hear at this time of morning.

"you... you're..." she stutters, before lifting her arm subtly and flicking her wrist. i nod slowly with a smile, and she lights up. "i knew it!" she beams.

i smirk and lower my voice, "so what, you tryna kiss?"

"focus, aria" juliet interrupts with a finger flick to my arm, "you're supposed to be going after asher, not pip."

"what a shame" pip sighs.

one day.

"alright, any- anyways, is there anything i should be doing in specific? since you apparently have a rule book memorized" i ask juliet, raising an eyebrow.

she shakes her head no, "just keep doing what you're doing, as long as you aren't having sex with him."

i raise my hand like a pledge, "no sex... until i win, then i'll finally let him use me if i'm feeling up to it by then."

"aria" juliet groans, "he's gonna have a sweet spot for you, you'll see. he isn't gonna use you for sex once or twice then throw you out."

"you know what, i don't even know which side of the bet i wanna be on anymore. i think aria having sex with her brother's best friend would be a lot more fun" pip inputs. juliet digs back into her eggs in defeat, but i can still see the pure desire to win in her eyes. 'i don't care about winning' my ass.

i was gonna get around to bringing up the thing about her telling jack i got high, but i think she's had enough this morning.

even though, it was still a stupid idea. he can't keep his mouth shut for shit when it comes to asher.

***

once we get back to my house, juliet goes into jack's room, and pip and i wander into my room to scheme ideas for my side of the bet.

"don't tell juliet i'm encouraging this" pip whispers to me on our way down the hallway.

i pinch my fingers across my lips like i'm zipping them shut and giving a thumbs up. we make it to the end of the hall where my room is and open up my door to enter.

"just tell me what ideas you have in mind and i'll just-" i pause, when my eyes land on a shirtless asher who is going through the clothes on my floor.

"ashton?" pip calls out, just as confused as i am.

he looks up at us like a deer in headlights and i can only see pure panic in his chocolate brown eyes.

"don't- it's- it's not... aria, listen-"

"i'm listening" i interrupt, raising an eye brow.

pip looks between both of us and squints as if trying to put the pieces together herself.

"okay, so- so i just needed to borrow a pair of shorts. it's for... god, do i- do i have to tell you what they're for?" he stutters his way through a half explanation.

"uh, yeah?" i huff.

he sighs and paces a few steps in distress. "i didn't know you were gonna be coming back this early, it was only supposed to-"

"spit it out, ashton" pip orders.

"okay" asher grumbles, "this one girl came over this morning and i was just about to get her out of the house, but her shorts, um... well, she needed to borrow a new pair."

oh. my. god.

he wants to give his sneaky link my shorts? is he fucking joking right now? maybe i would have helped, but just going through my clothes to steal them when i'm not even home? ...what??

his eyes plead to me, but i show no remorse.

i walk over to him, slowly, then place a hand on his bicep and start leading him to my door.

"no" i start, taking our first step together, "i think this one is a you problem, buddy. maybe ask me next time," i pause, shoving him into the doorway, "and i'll actually consider it."

pip chuckles and walks over to my window on the other side of the room, inspecting my succulents.

"aria-"

"good luck" i smile, "and get that whore out of my fucking house." then, i slam the door in his face and approach pip.

"you ever water these things?" she asks, playing with a leaf between her fingers.

"can you believe him?" i groan.

pip looks at me over her shoulder and smiles. "i don't think you should have shamed him like that. you could have made some kind of negotiation."

"negotiation?" i repeat.

"mhm" she nods. "you could have told him you'd give him a pair of shorts if he did something for you in return."

i shrug, "i guess. but i think i wanted more to teach him a lesson and regret hooking up with that girl."

before pip can respond, a tall red head i've never seen before in my life peaks her head in my door.

"hey girl, i'm on my way out, but i just wanted to say thank you for the shorts!" she cheers. "you saved me."

i instantly look at pip with wide eyes only she can read, who looks like she's trying to stifle back a laugh.

"uh... yeah, no problem" i respond quietly. she flashes another smile and closes my door back up.

"what the fuck?" i exclaim with fury overtaking my facial expression. thank you for the shorts? thank you for the shorts? how the fuck did she get my shorts?

"you didn't notice?" pip snorts. i shake my head no, completely puzzled. "he was holding a pair of your shorts behind his back while you were walking him out. i noticed as soon as you walked by me."

this bitch-

"pip" i groan, "why didn't you say anything?"

"just wanted to see how it would play out" she shrugs.

and now, my door opens again.

"anyone know who that red head was who just walked down the hallway wearing aria's shorts?"

"how did you know they were mine?" i ask slowly.

juliet fully steps inside and quietly shuts the door behind her.

"they were the shorts i got you from vacation."

no the fuck they were not. there's no way.

i was really, really hoping she only knew they were mine because she knows my whole closet, but fuck.

nope. i'm not letting it slide.

with no further conversation, i'm storming out of my room and down the hallway to asher's. he has no idea what he just fucking did.

as soon as i swing his door open, he jumps up and turns to me, standing still at his dresser.

"you're a fucking asshole" i grit, walking right up to him. "what did i tell you about the shorts? and what did you do anyways? you know, those shorts you stole were a present from someone who i love very much. and you had the audacity to just give them away to some," i raise my voice, shoving him in the chest, "fucking" another shove, "whore!" i finish with one last shove.

i will admit, i'm not big enough to make him actually stumble back when i shove him, but fuck, im gonna do it anyways.

asher grabs both my wrists to stop me when i raise them again and holds them in the air just above my head. "how was i supposed to know that, aria?"

i stomp on his foot with my heel as hard as i can, causing him to wince.

"i'll fuck you up" i threaten, venom dripping from my words.

"fuck him up!" i hear pip encourage from the door. i smirk, and wait for asher's next move.

"can't you do something, pip? i'm not gonna fight her, and she isn't gonna give up until she throws at least one punch" he whines, looking over my head towards pip.

"you don't think this is entertaining?" she chuckles.

asher looks back down at me to make eye contact, still gripping my wrists, and rolls his eyes. "no, i don't think it's entertaining. did you actually feed her when you were out? she's being feisty."

i pull my hands into fists so tight my knuckles turn white and a noise of anger escapes my throat.

"i'm not being feisty" i hiss.

"yeah?" asher challenges, raising his eyebrows and lowering my balled up fists so they're in front of my face. "then what's all this?"

"i hate you" i spit menacingly.

"cute" he responds with a glare.

i hear pip chuckle from behind me so i turn my head to glare at her, which is the last thing i know before i'm lifted into the air.

"put me down!" i screech as asher throws me over his shoulder. "you're a psychopath, i'm gonna call the cops!"

"mhm? for what?" he teases.

"theft, and- and... harassment!" i respond, kicking my legs and punching his broad back.

"alright, call them."

he always does this to me. i try to threaten him, then he puts it to the test because he knows i either can't, or won't actually do it. one of these days, though, he'll fuck up. i'm sure there'll be something i eventually will go through with, and when that day comes, he'll regret being so goddamn smart with me.

i reach a hand back and search for his hair, then tug hard, which sends him stumbling back with my life flashing before my eyes. he tightens his grip on my thighs and i go stiff.

"cut it out, aria! you're gonna get yourself hurt" asher just barely yells.

"then put me the hell down!" i retaliate.

"will you stop freaking out if i do?"

i scoff, "sure, if you get my shorts back for me."

"how about a shopping trip for new shorts to make up for it? my treat?"

what an idiot.

"those shorts were a gift.."

but the voice that just spoke wasn't mine.

"juliet?" i ask the air, not being able to turn around and look for myself.

"asher, you know i'm not the type to get mad about things, but those shorts you gave to that girl were a gift i got for aria. i have a matching pair for myself" i hear her voice come closer.

"juliet, i'm sorry... i'm- i didn't know" asher sighs.

"okay?" i start, "then maybe you shouldn't have gave them away like they were nothing. plus, she's tall as hell. did they even fit her any-" i cut myself off as i'm being lowered back to the ground.

i finally get to see juliet, and she's holding in the air my pair of shorts that asher had stolen.

how did she-

"i caught her on her way out of the house. told her she couldn't have them, gave her a pair of mine instead. but i'm not the one you should be saying sorry to, ash."

"you actually did that?" i ask quietly. "you, juliet, called out a girl you don't even know?"

juliet's face flushes red and she nods subtly. "i guess... i wasn't mean about it or anything, i swear. i just asked for them back."

i smile warmly and take my shorts from her hand, pulling her into a hug.

"so are we cool?" asher asks awkwardly from behind us.

"only if you still take me on that shopping trip" i wink as i pull away and face him. he nods his head, and i do the same.

"full house looks different here" pip comments, still in the doorway.

"jesus, pip, i forgot you were there" i squint. she shrugs and takes off back towards my room, which i take as my queue to follow her along with juliet.

***

okay so this chapter is kinda short but that's bc i have plans for the next part which is gonna take up a whole chapter in itself

i'm excited for it so u should be too lolz

also why is this story so fun to write LMAO i hope it's just as fun to read bc i'm prob actually gonna finish this one🕺🏻

i included a lil tiny bit of paria content in this but don't u fret u gay ass mfs there will be more <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

399K 7.8K 43
"I have a deal to offer you" he says while going through his phone. I look at him confused and questionably. "Okay?" "The deal is if I make you, laug...
24.6K 402 57
"Fuck." He whispers into my neck, sending a thrill of excitement through my body. His lips still smothered kisses over my neck and his hands roamed...
24.6K 429 32
Aria Henderson is a 16 year old high school student,she lives in Colorado and her parents decide to take her up to the mountains during Christmas bre...