α΄€ΚŸΚŸ ᴏꜰ ᴜꜱ ᴀʀᴇ ᴅᴇᴀᴅ - α΄›Κ€α΄œκœ±α΄›...

By eileenisdaydreaming

{: 𝑨𝑢𝑼𝑨𝑫 - 𝑱𝒆𝒐𝒏 π‘±π’–π’π’ˆπ’Œπ’π’π’Œ :} -"Why are you acting like a bitch?!?" -"I don't trust them." -"T... More

DISCLAIMER
CHARACTERS
CHAPTER 1 || Day X to school
CHAPTER 2 || Zombies
CHAPTER 3 || Punch
CHAPTER 4 || Class president
CHAPTER 5 || Outcast
CHAPTER 6 || Alliance
CHAPTER 7 || Last words
CHAPTER 8 || Conquer the fear
CHAPTER 9 || Welfie x 2
CHAPTER 10 || One last chance
CHAPTER 11 || Farewell
CHAPTER 12 || Who is the crazy bitch?
CHAPTER 13 || Crybaby
CHAPTER 14 || Survival instincts
CHAPTER 15 || Intertwined
CHAPTER 16 || Screwed
CHAPTER 17 || Battle for life
CHAPTER 18 || Back To Square One
CHAPTER 19 || Genuine
CHAPTER 20 || Interesting
CHAPTER 21 || Double Bunny
CHAPTER 22 || Hambie
CHAPTER 24 || Locked
CHAPTER 25 || Chopper
CHAPTER 26 || Around the flames
CHAPTER 27 || Her
CHAPTER 28 || Him
CHAPTER 29 || Be completely honest
CHAPTER 30 || Answer
CHAPTER 31 || Hope[less]
CHAPTER 32 || Run
CHAPTER 33 || Separate
CHAPTER 34 || 2 vs 1
CHAPTER 35 || Fatal Fight 1.0
CHAPTER 36 || Fatal Fight 2.0
CHAPTER 37 || Till We Meet Again
CHAPTER 38 || The End β€’ The Beginning
A/N notes
~\(≧▽≦)/~

CHAPTER 23 || Metaphors

2.8K 127 12
By eileenisdaydreaming

§
_________________________________

***

The camera was handed to me at last. I looked at the black machine when Jungkook held my hand and put it in my palm.

To be honest, I had nothing to say. I did not have anything to say to anyone.

I handed it to Onjo, although she had already filmed herself.

"Just say something? You really have nothing to say?" Onjo asked.

"Yea, just pretend we are not here." Jungkook encouraged me.

"Even if no one is here, I have nothing to say." I replied.

"You know, just say whatever you want, it might help you de-stress." Cheongsan suggested.

After a while, I held the camera up.

"Oh shit, I look like a mess. This made me more stressful, gosh!" I snickered as I saw my face on the screen. I attempted to wipe away the dirt and blood stains on my face but eventually gave up when they just never come off.

"To whoever see this,"

"Fuck you all!"

I shut the camera and sighed. I had never been able to sleep well, like ever. The dark circles underneath my eyes just made me feel pathetic.

Onjo gently took the camera from me and walked towards Namra.

Oh, look at those two, they are literally having a perfect date during an apocalypse.

"So...what should we do? Should we get to the rooftop?" Wujin asked as Onjo returned.

"How can we get out of here now..." Hyoryeong sighed.

"Maybe just stay here a bit longer?" Daesu not wanting to deal with zombies anymore, well, who wanted to?

"We can't stay here forever." Joonyeong stated, I nodded.

"Of course, what if she turn, or the one inside that storeroom turn? It's scary to get stuck in here forever." Jimin asserted.

"She is a hambie, she won't turn. Technically, she is half-turned. I have said this a thousand times." Daesu affirmed, even with his index finger pointing out indicating his certainty and confidence.

"I think...it is not necessarily bad to have a hambie with us." I said.

"What do you mean?" Onjo asked.

"Look, what is the difference between class prez and ordinary zombies?"

"Class prez know us, speak to us..."

"Class prez can control herself from biting people." Jungkook said. I turned to him with an eyebrow raised.

"You saw it too?"

"Yea."

"Exactly. I saw her eyes and the skin surrounding it turned red before she attempted to bite Suhyeok. However, she doesn't have those red veins now."

"If she can control herself...that means she has self consciousness." Jungkook propped his chin.

"Yeah, so the major difference is that she isn't brainless like the normal zombies." I added on.

"What do you want to say?" Joonyeong leaned forward, showing curiosity.

"I am just guessing, if, I mean if she has a functional brain and her own self consciousness, and she also own those zombies' characteristics..."

"That will make her fucking invincible." Jungkook smirked as he suggested, letting out his palm for a high-five. I stretched my hand in the shape of scissors.

"What does that mean? Having zombies' characteristics and her own brain??"

"Hmm..." Jungkook found it hard to explain precisely.

His facial expression showed it all, the frown saying: is that so hard to understand? It is what it is, how the fuck do I explain this??

Oh dear, some people need a weird but concrete example to understand theories, better when images could be formed.

I looked at my scissors hand, and widened my eyes.

"I know, Yang Daesu, listen." I adjusted my seat and faced directly at him.

Then, I put a peace sign on Jungkook's head.

"This is single bunny. You can see this as the normal zombie. It can hear well, smell well and is almost immortal. The only bad side is that it doesn't have a brain, so it is stupid."

"Okay." Daeu nodded, so I continued by putting another peace sign on Jungkook's head.

"This is double bunny, it has one more bunny ear, it is more advanced. You can see this as hambie. It is like an upgrade version of single bunny. The double bunny can do everything the single bunny can do."

"Ahh!"

"And it is upgraded. So it has a brain. It can think can process, can speak."

"Ahhhhhh!!!! I understand it now!!!" Daesu clapped his hand once but loudly.

"I know what double bunny is, it is stronger, more dangerous and scarier than single bunny." He continued as he smiled at Jungkook. Apparently the latter had also told him about this whole bunny theory before.

"Yea. That's it." I nodded at the boy.

"This metaphor is so weird, how could he understand by this." Jungkook frowned while looking at me.

I glanced around, everyone seemed to finally have their lightbulbs turned on in their heads as their eyes widen in wonder. Except Joonyeong, who was having the same expression as Jungkook. Both of them must have understood the whole idea ages ago.

"We aren't fucking geniuses. Sometimes picturing the theories by concrete metaphors is better for thorough understanding."

"Fine..."

"So that means class prez is dangerous and we need to be afraid of her." Jimin indicated.

"Not afraid, but aware." Joonyeong answered.

I nodded.

"So why is this not necessarily bad? We have to be so careful all the time."

"Things go totally different if she is on our side."

Suddenly, footsteps were heard from behind. We all traced the sounds and found Namra standing beside the wall, with Suhyeok behind her.

"Can't you guys hear it??"

"Hear what?!" Suhyeok nervously asked.

"Someone is puking."

"What?" Some stood up and went to have a look.

"You guys can't hear it??" Namra frowned.

"I only hear zombies hissing." Daesu said.

"It stops." the girl stated.

"What stops??" Suhyeok asked nervously.

He was literally an idiot. I could not believe I ranked only one place higher than him.

Namra gazed around the room.

"Are you nervous?" She stared at the pink vest girl.

"What??" Hyoryeong immediately replied.

"You have the fastest heartbeat."

Namra looked solemn, no one dared to speak. She stopped as she saw Daesu. Daesu looked at her in confusion.

She finally landed her eyes on Wujin, she focused on him a while and frowned.

"What?"

"We better leave this place, it's so weird in here."

Jungkook and I exchanged glances and he smiled.

"Namra, nod if you hear me." I whispered.

The girl immediately turned around and looked at me. She was confused but still followed what I said and nodded.

I gave her a good hand sign.

She was now our double bunny.

Our most powerful ally.

I kind of also wanted to be like that, it was so cool, although it meant I was not a human anymore. Who cared anyway.

"Okay! Let's get the fuck out of here!" I took up my bat.

"How? Aish, we should directly go to rooftop when the music was still playing." Daesu sighed.

"Just kick their ass off!!"

"Not all of us are you, Minji." Onjo said.

"You're right." I rolled my eyes. "So what do we do? I think there is music in the music room right?"

"Music...Yes! We have music!" Onjo pointed at the camera.

A/N: Wtf 5k?!! Thank you all so much!!! I have read all your comments (Well there aren't many but enough to make my day😫😭) and I hope you all enjoyed it so far!! I am so grateful to have you all🫶🏻 Sending virtual love hugsssss xoxo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

83.2K 2.5K 27
{COMPLETED} "No matter how many times you try kitten, you can't escape me." He said, kneeling down in front of me. "Why are you doing this to me?" I...
10.6K 495 29
[REPUBLISHED] "He's bitten, what do we do?" "Kill him," It was only Nine months ago when all hell broke loose. A dangerous virus had engulfed the wor...
2.8K 128 22
"I swear this smile would be the death of me one day." "Then Die." *smirk* __________ "I can't live in this hell!" "Really? Nah. I'll show you wha...
250K 8.3K 44
"WHAT DID YOU DO?!" I was immediately pushed by Jungkook, causing me to fall on my butt while Jungkook rushed towards his father, checking whether is...